April 26, 2024, 10:14:09 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #805 3/6/09 - 3/9/09  (Read 149904 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #620 on: March 08, 2009, 06:42:21 PM »

IF - they are planning a new search then why haven't they asked for donations?

IF - they are planning a new search then why hasn't it been published in the USA?  Why only one Dutch article?

Would be very interesting to know how that one Dutch newspaper got that story.  

This is a respected publication but we don't know what their source was:

http://www.ad.nl/buitenland/3007028/Dave_Holloway_geeft_zoektocht_Natalee_niet_op.html
Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #621 on: March 08, 2009, 06:45:22 PM »

did ya notice the pattern?

mafia controlled
AHTA influence
Dutch Prosecutor's with agendas and it ain't to bring justice
Donation money
Silvetti/Schaefer OIL & vessels oh my
Lawsuits/investors/Petrobras/switch assets and MONEY
accuse and twist faster then chubby checker

I did notice, and have noticed the whole time.

1.Mafia controlled Aruba, fully involved in Drugs,smuggling, corruption, gambling, drugs, prostitution, murders hidden as suicides.
2. Silvetti with a agenda in oil exploration, But he did include Natalee. It appears to actually be designed to bleed donation money away from the Holloway group while accomplishing the first agenda of mapping the ocean floor for Aruba.
This would be the business people and politicians on Aruba that would like to see Dave Holloway crippled in any further search attempts.
3. OIL is a dirty business, full of corruption and mafia type people. U.S. and Russian oil is riddled with it. Oil industry is connected to almost everything from car manufacturing to teachers unions to insurance companies and hotels and gambling and the list goes on and on.

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #622 on: March 08, 2009, 06:47:27 PM »

mafia controlled
AHTA influence
Donation money

1.Mafia controlled Aruba, fully involved in Drugs,smuggling, corruption, gambling, drugs, prostitution, murders hidden as suicides.
2. Silvetti with a agenda in oil exploration, But he did include Natalee. It appears to actually be designed to bleed donation money away from the Holloway group while accomplishing the first agenda of mapping the ocean floor for Aruba.
This would be the business people and politicians on Aruba that would like to see Dave Holloway crippled in any further search attempts.
3. OIL is a dirty business, full of corruption and mafia type people. U.S. and Russian oil is riddled with it. Oil industry is connected to almost everything from car manufacturing to teachers unions to insurance companies and hotels and gambling and the list goes on and on.

Teachers unions investing in oil companies.
Amazing.

Sleuth
Monkey Junky

« Reply #623 on: March 08, 2009, 06:48:23 PM »

Johan,  you think that everyone is attacking you, but I recall many monkeys patiently answering your questions, many of which were ones that had been discussed years ago.  Anyone challenging you is simply because you do not recriprocate when you are asked a question.

It is only fair that KTF receives an answer to a simple question.

Kermit has never brought information that can not be backed up.  To me, that says a lot. 

Check every detail-check it twice. At least check it once. FIND NATALEE
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #624 on: March 08, 2009, 06:54:08 PM »

Not it! 

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #625 on: March 08, 2009, 06:54:35 PM »

The so-called search for Natalee Holloway's remains following the December 30, 2007 Dateline dive was nothing but a smokescreen to direct attention away from the trap and ... give the deceptive impression that it held nothing case related.

John Silvetti had determine that there was nothing case related in that trap prior to the December 30, 2007 Dateline dive.  He never put any faith in his very own on board professional ROV analyst.

Janet

++++++

KYLE KINGMAN - IN HIS OWN WORDS

Kyle Kingman: The "99.9%" came independantly from Tim Miller to Dave H. on Dec 29th, prior to the diver visual inspection of the trap. I can't imagine what that must have felt like to be told and then completely retracted the next day. I couldn't believe the information was prematurely leaked to the family before we knew what we were looking at. My heart broke for Dave and Beth.  Personally, I fed off of Tim's inflated confidence and my own on the night of Dec 29th. I did not sleep. Few of us did. The only person able to remain completely objective, much to his credit, was John Silvetti. In hindsight, I am in awe of him for his wisdom(from past hard experiences) and strength. At the time, I thought he was nuts for not siding with the rest of us after the first dive.

Kyle Kingman:  I hadn't slept in 48 hours. I crashed for a few hours rest and by the time I got up Dateline and Tim Miller had left the boat. That is when John [Silvetti] assumed full control over the remainder of the project and had us searching in the deepest portions of our search area which coincided with Richardson's remarks. Richardson told us after the Jan-7th dive to keep searching in deep water.

Kyle Kingman:  We had an American diver with us on the Dec 30th dive. We were encouraged to do so and invited by the Arubans. I requested all samples to be brought on board the Persistence for visual and top-side photographs. It was ignored by the project lead (John S.) who felt the Arubans would follow whatever they needed to do as far as proper protocol.

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Sleuth
Monkey Junky

« Reply #626 on: March 08, 2009, 06:55:43 PM »

Rob - thank you for the call to TJ Ward.

Check every detail-check it twice. At least check it once. FIND NATALEE
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #627 on: March 08, 2009, 06:56:52 PM »

Rob - thank you for the call to TJ Ward.

AMEN..As well,i love the posts Rob..

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #628 on: March 08, 2009, 07:02:33 PM »

Klaas - o/t - Boo posted in Prayer requests that Dolce was taken to emergency this afternoon with pains in her side and lower abdomen.
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #629 on: March 08, 2009, 07:02:42 PM »

Johannnnnnnn,johannnnnnnn,ohhhh johannnnnnnn...WE ARE ALL PATIENTLY WAITING FOR THE PROOF.........

MOHANDAS GANDHI
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #630 on: March 08, 2009, 07:05:45 PM »

Klaas - o/t - Boo posted in Prayer requests that Dolce was taken to emergency this afternoon with pains in her side and lower abdomen.

Hi Can - thanks..I did see it and I guess the babies are OK, it was posted in Musings.  Also, I started a thread for Dolce in the Monkey Lounge.  I think she's OK.
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #631 on: March 08, 2009, 07:07:54 PM »

Hi Can - thanks..I did see it and I guess the babies are OK, it was posted in Musings.  Also, I started a thread for Dolce in the Monkey Lounge.  I think she's OK.
Oh...thank goodness Klaas!  Thank you!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #632 on: March 08, 2009, 07:08:52 PM »

If after reading Kyle Kingman's own words and observing the ROV images ... Tim Miller and Dave Holloway join up with John Silvetti to continue the search in Aruban waters for Natalee's remains ... I am done and ... I mean it.  If Kyle Kingman and Tim Trahan are participants in the scenario ... I will scream.

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #633 on: March 08, 2009, 07:10:58 PM »

Johannnnnnnn,johannnnnnnn,ohhhh johannnnnnnn...WE ARE ALL PATIENTLY WAITING FOR THE PROOF.........

I think he choked and Voldemort ******** demoted him back to copy 'n paste!

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #634 on: March 08, 2009, 07:11:33 PM »

If after reading Kyle Kingman's own words and observing the ROV images ... Tim Miller and Dave Holloway join up with John Silvetti to continue the search in Aruban waters for Natalee's remains ... I am done and ... I mean it.  If Kyle Kingman and Tim Trahan are participants in the scenario ... I will scream.

Janet

If Dave and Tim are aware and do a search i'd feel the same way!If Tim Miller is completely and,fully aware of what transpired out in them waters,i don't understand how he coexists with these people??Are there not other people able to help in his searches??

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #635 on: March 08, 2009, 07:15:55 PM »

Janet

If Dave and Tim are aware and do a search i'd feel the same way!If Tim Miller is completely and,fully aware of what transpired out in them waters,i don't understand how he coexists with these people??Are there not other people able to help in his searches??

My sentiments exactly.

I will now tippy toe away ....

[/quote]

_____

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #636 on: March 08, 2009, 07:18:19 PM »

Janet

My sentiments exactly.

I will now tippy toe away ....

[/quote]

All i want is the TRUTH,no matter where that takes me.PERIOD....

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #637 on: March 08, 2009, 07:27:41 PM »

mafia controlled
AHTA influence
Donation money

BINGO!!

... and Dave Holloway and Tim Miller do not get it.

I wish Private Eye would have a one on one with each of these men and ... try to convince them that a positive outcome when joining forces with the enemy is not going to happen.

Janet

++++++

private eye
Discussion #742 3/10 -
« Reply #686 on: March 13, 2008, 06:38:07 PM »

But sharing information with people who work for people who are directly orchestrating the cover up, Rudy, or the Dutch, is the most irresponsible investigating I can imagine.

... What I pray that Kyle and the crew of the Persistence will determine, is that regardless of how hard working the man that they are working with appears to work, his work belongs to Rudy, and Rudy belongs to the local dutch.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2689.msg364750#msg364750

_____

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #638 on: March 08, 2009, 07:27:55 PM »

Hey Bastibro.Can you email Johan and ask him if we're done and we can go back to our research?TIA..Again.Johan started the party,called out Kermit,Kermit came,Responded,Johan left,and here we are!Back to the research...

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #639 on: March 08, 2009, 07:30:31 PM »

Hey Bastibro.Can you email Johan and ask him if we're done and we can go back to our research?TIA..Again.Johan started the party,called out Kermit,Kermit came,Responded,Johan left,and here we are!Back to the research...

and 24 Guests are viewing this topic.

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.