April 24, 2024, 05:57:31 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #805 3/6/09 - 3/9/09  (Read 149839 times)
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #640 on: March 08, 2009, 07:30:41 PM »

Johannnnnnnn,johannnnnnnn,ohhhh johannnnnnnn...WE ARE ALL PATIENTLY WAITING FOR THE PROOF.........

I think he choked and Voldemort ******** demoted him back to copy 'n paste!

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #641 on: March 08, 2009, 08:04:30 PM »

Dugga fixed the error!  Thanks Dugga!
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #642 on: March 08, 2009, 08:05:01 PM »

Had some problems klaas. Soemthing with the template!

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
KYcat
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #643 on: March 08, 2009, 08:05:51 PM »

Did anybody else get kicked off???

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #644 on: March 08, 2009, 08:08:22 PM »

Dugga fixed the error!  Thanks Dugga!

Thanks Dugga!

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #645 on: March 08, 2009, 08:09:15 PM »

YES - the forum was down do to a Template Parse Error for a little bit but Dugga fixed it.  Has something to do with something Dugga was working on that cause the problem   
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #646 on: March 08, 2009, 08:09:59 PM »

Did anybody else get kicked off???

Yes!   

But we're BACK!!!!   

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #647 on: March 08, 2009, 08:12:28 PM »

Just before we went down I was getting ready to post this.  This is why I really don't worry too much about people stomping off or getting banned, we are plenty busy in this forum.  I'm sure it's quite boring at CnG these days :

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #648 on: March 08, 2009, 08:14:08 PM »

Also, since we were down I took the time to pick up another one of BB's photos posted at GM.  See Freddy in the background (I highlighted to make it easier to see)? 

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #649 on: March 08, 2009, 08:18:36 PM »

Just before we went down I was getting ready to post this.  This is why I really don't worry too much about people stomping off or getting banned, we are plenty busy in this forum.  I'm sure it's quite boring at CnG these days :

That is sorta pitiful!

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #650 on: March 08, 2009, 08:20:30 PM »

That is sorta pitiful!

Yes it is!   

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #651 on: March 08, 2009, 08:26:46 PM »

12/30/2007NEW
Kyle Kingman:  "Dave was involved with the search until the 30th of Dec from an information-only level. I don't know if he knows anything about the blue denim-like fabric and have no reason to suspect that he does. I would say he knows as much as Beth, perhaps slightly more. It's time Beth knows what the truth is about that trap"

NEW
Kyle Kingman:  “He [John Silvetti]  says Mos is inept and treated like a mushroom."

I thought these two quotes were interesting.  The first because I think its quite telling how Dave Holloway was treated.    The second because I think it has Dolph Richardson written all over it. 

JMO and only MO

Very telling..

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #652 on: March 08, 2009, 08:54:18 PM »

Thank you all for waiting until I finished my dinner.

OK ... what are we going to discuss?

Janet
5:55 PM PT

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #653 on: March 08, 2009, 08:57:40 PM »

Tap Tap Tap

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #654 on: March 08, 2009, 08:59:14 PM »

http://www.24ora.com/content/view/7475/5/

cuatro mericano deteni y yacht raising the bar steal at merca confisca

sunday, 08 march 2009 - 18:57

one investigacion deep owing to conduci at cuatro detencion y confiscacion of one yacht enough deluxe cu have stop actualmente at seaport navy. seems cu one person owing to arrive at keep of police y tell cu the yacht raising the bar stop at seaport navy owing to being steal at florida. the is of fort lauderdale según the informe cu 24ora.com owing to succeed compila. police maritimo of aruba owing to achieve visit of the denunciante mericano y owing to base of investigacion haci at merca together contactonan cu guarda costa mericano they owing to succeed via ministerio publico give orden of detencion at all cuatro tripulante abordo. guarda costa mericano owing to tell autoridad of aruba cu the yacht is steal. the investigacion is andando y do not conoci if the yacht will wordo let pound for his owner self can bay cune. click read more for more imagen... come across

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #655 on: March 08, 2009, 09:03:08 PM »

"Big moves in the North Sea have become multi-million dollar operations."
<snip>
LR-Fairplay's Daily Newbuilding News says Brazils shipbuilding industry has been given a 'significant boost' with an announcement by state oil giant Petrobras that it needs as many as 100 offshore oil and gas support vessles."
<snip>
Superior Offshore International has closed the sale of platform support vessel "Gulf Diver V" and selected on board diving equipment to Legacy Offshore for US$ 4 million. The "Gulf Diver V" (ex-Salam River, ex-San Patricio, ex-Andrea Martin) is a 1974 Halter Marine built OSV and twin EMD 8-645E2 main engines producing 1, 950BHP.

Under the purchase agreement, Superior Offshore has the option to repurchase the vessel and equipment for the same price on Oct. 1, 2008.

<snip>

Under the agreement Superior has agreed to sell a Kobelco CK 1600-2 crane located at the company's fabrication facility in Amelia, LA, and the 168-foot by 38 foot DSV
"Gulf Diver IV".

DID WE FIND ANYTHING ABOUT THE SALE OF SUPERIOR OFFSHORE'S GULF DIVER IV?

<snip>
StatoilHydro has issued a Letter of Intent to Farstad Shipping ASA for a long-term charter contract for its'\platform suppy vessel (UT751 DC) under construction at Aker Yards Brevik."
<snip>
StatoilHydro is a major and important customer for Farstad Shipping. This contract further strengthens the company's  position as a long-term supplier for StatoilHydro.
<snip>
OF the 752 OSVs (Offshore Supply Vessels) under construction, China leads the orderbook with a total of 139 OSVs being built.
They are followed by the U.S. at 77, then Iddia and Singapore at 75 OSVs each under construction...."
<snip>
Subsea 7 Inc. says it has recently signed a contract for the construction of a new-build pipe lay and construction vessel. The overall project cost is in the region of US$ 190 million and is based on a fixed prices from the Merwede shipyard.
<snip>
Subsea 7 CEO Mel Fizgerald, stated: "We have invested in excess of US$ 1 billion in new vessels and equipment between 2006 and 2008.
<snip>
AKER Yards has clinched a contract from Norwegian ship owner DOF to build its frist platform supply vessel to be fuleled by liquefied natural gas.
<snip>
The Aker PSV 06 LNG design vessel will be owned by DOF and chartered to state energy group Statoilhydro to supply its offshore oil and gas production platforms in the North Sea and Norwegian Sea."
<snip>

CORPORATE NEWS
about Superior Offshore
H. Malcolm Lovett, Jr. as a directior and as its chief restructuring officer.

<snip>
Lovett is the only executive officer of the company. Strategic Capital Corporation, a company controlled by Lovett, has been engaged to provide financial advisory and restructuring services to Suerior Offshore, receiving an initial retainer of US$150,000.
www.marcon.com/library/market_reports/2008/SU/SU04-08.pdf

In that article above this Hornbeck Offshore is HUGE. And I noticed this mentioned about Subsea 7, plus Helix was Cal Dive and became Helix in a name change.

Subsea 7
Hornbeck Offshore Services
Seaway Heavy Lifting
Helix Energy Solutions
Sealion Shipping Limited
Solstad AS
Global Marine Systems
Smit
http://www.merwede.com/index.php?id=2547

REMEMBER GEOLAB CHANGED THE NAME FROM GEOLAB SILVETTI TO GEOLAB LLC:
GeoLab will change the operational name from GeoLab Silvetti and Company LLC to GeoLab LLC forthwith with the corporate office in Houston, Texas and an operational base in Lafayette, Louisiana.

http://www.e-pageads.com/survey-marketplace/newsletter/newsletter71.html#2

GeoLab
Middle-East Branch
<snip>
Geolab Srl shall be assigning to the region our in-house dedicated DP Class 1 ROV survey support and light construction vessel the DP Geo which was formally the RSV Salgueiro recently acquired from Subsea 7 and is currently undergoing refurbishment in Europe the vessel shall be available in early April 2008.http://tinyurl.com/cbmdx8

SUBSEA 7 INC. announced a contract award by Petroleo Brasileiro S.A. (Petrobras) for its pipelay vessel Kommandor 3000. The contract, with a value in the region of US $250 million, is for the exclusive use of the Kommandor 3000 for a period of six years commencing in February 2007.
http://www.ibiblio.org/maritime/photolibrary/albums/ftp/PDF/10_06/208-22-10-2006.pdf

Here's the organizational chart for subsea7 LifeSong!
http://www.subsea7.com/cms/files/Global%20Management%20Team.pdf

BUMP

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #656 on: March 08, 2009, 09:03:53 PM »

Evidently some think that if Kermit can be discredited, it will magically change what Kyle Kingman posted.

Not sure how that would work.

It's not about Kermit or even Dave but were remains in the trap and if so whose and why we don't know one way or the other now.

Yes, and it isn't just Kermit. Quite a few people saw and heard kyle's words from my understanding.

Yes, and many posts were right here at SM and PI responded to them here as well.  This is not about kermit at all but what Kyle had to say about what happened onboard during the search and who was granted exclusive access to the results of the search.

Kyle = nitwit traitor - case closed.
Silvetti = future inmate - God willing.
Shaefer = bunk muffin to Silvetti - Liberachi willing.
Trahan = can't swim his way outta a bath tub - juss useless totally useless. I hope this guy gets the Jesus Juice treatment from Michael Jackson.

What say you Persistence????

MOHANDAS GANDHI
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #657 on: March 08, 2009, 09:04:55 PM »

Going through some old pics from this site.  Looks like this photo of Geoff and Angelina was taken at a June 2006 singles event:

http://www.thesingles-company.com/viewer/pictures.htm

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #658 on: March 08, 2009, 09:08:31 PM »

Klaas.. Pictionary might bring johan555 out!

MOHANDAS GANDHI
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #659 on: March 08, 2009, 09:08:53 PM »

Good evening Magnolia, Sleuth, Keepthefaith, San, Ree, Kathya0427 and 19 Guests

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.