April 18, 2024, 05:03:58 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #805 3/6/09 - 3/9/09  (Read 149690 times)
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #680 on: March 08, 2009, 09:34:39 PM »

Was this GeoLab offering an appetizer for SubSea 7 or one of it's subsidiaries serving up the entree later on??Just a thought!

I'm wondering what the connection to Subsea & is with GeoLab. As well as the sale of the Gulf Diver IV.
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #681 on: March 08, 2009, 09:35:00 PM »

be back in a bit.

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #682 on: March 08, 2009, 09:35:31 PM »

Keepthefaith, Magnolia, Lifesong, BoxerDawg, Kermit, mytime, Kathya0427, rjdeer, San, texasmom, snoopy, Sleuth, klaasend and 22 Guests are viewing this topic.

Come on down and join the party Monkey's..JUSTICE FOR NATALEE HOLLOWAY IS ALIVE AND WELL.......

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #683 on: March 08, 2009, 09:37:41 PM »

Keepthefaith, Magnolia, Lifesong, BoxerDawg, Kermit, mytime, Kathya0427, rjdeer, San, texasmom, snoopy, Sleuth, klaasend and 22 Guests are viewing this topic.

Come on down and join the party Monkey's..JUSTICE FOR NATALEE HOLLOWAY IS ALIVE AND WELL.......

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #684 on: March 08, 2009, 09:40:19 PM »

Johan,  you think that everyone is attacking you, but I recall many monkeys patiently answering your questions, many of which were ones that had been discussed years ago.  Anyone challenging you is simply because you do not recriprocate when you are asked a question.

It is only fair that KTF receives an answer to a simple question.

Kermit has never brought information that can not be backed up.  To me, that says a lot. 

I've missed you Sleuth - thank you for remembering me during the holidays - that meant alot to me 

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #685 on: March 08, 2009, 09:42:56 PM »

Sometimes companies that are little shady just do a little creative paperwork
when it comes to equipment changing hands.
I think they are all in cahoots when it comes to the ships.
It makes it harder to trace the owner and the port of record.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #686 on: March 08, 2009, 09:48:57 PM »

Excuse me for one minute -  but I see you have all these guests with their little faces smooched up against the window!!  They can look but not come in!!   

I thought I would give you all the visual!! 

Janet - I have missed you and I hope you will come by the musings for a brief chat!!

Sorry for the interuption - please resume!! 
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #687 on: March 08, 2009, 09:49:40 PM »

Excuse me for one minute -  but I see you have all these guests with their little faces smooched up against the window!!  They can look but not come in!!   

Janet - I have missed you and I hope you will come by the musings for a brief chat!!

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #688 on: March 08, 2009, 09:50:32 PM »

I agree...don't doubt the shady, creative paperwork.  The Gulf Diver IV was listed for sale with another piece of equipment through JP Morgan Chase....maybe it was in a silent auction and the name changed.  (don't know just throwing that out there.)  If it was leased, you would think there is a record of some sort....licensing, etc.

Glad this was taken care of, Dugga!!!!   

Template Parse Error!
It seems something has gone sour on the forum with the template system. This problem should only be temporary, so please come back later and try again. If you continue to see this message, please contact the administrator.

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #689 on: March 08, 2009, 09:53:00 PM »

Thanks mytime!   

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #690 on: March 08, 2009, 09:53:31 PM »

Obviously ... it was not "Nothing" that Tim Trahan saw in the December 30, 2007 Dateline dive.  Louis Schaefer, Kyle Kingman and Tim Trahan were not make major network deals with the "trap info".

Janet

++++++

Kyle Kingman 06/16/2008: On the other hand, those differences has also caused a rift between Tim Trahan/Louis and myself with John (although John and I remain close friends and colleagues). The result is Tim, Louis and I are moving forward and John [Silvetti] is left out of the loop. Tim Trahan has allied himself with me. What John's doing in Aruba, I am not entirely sure now although I know it's got to do with the pond search and some business relations. loathe the thought of going around John with the trap info but that's Tim's decision, not mine. It was Tim who wanted me involved in where we are going now.

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #691 on: March 08, 2009, 09:55:55 PM »

Obviously ... it was not "Nothing" that Tim Trahan saw in the December 30, 2007 Dateline dive.  Louis Schaefer, Kyle Kingman and Tim Trahan were not making major network deals with the "trap info" if there was nothing Natalee Holloway related.

Janet

++++++

Kyle Kingman 06/16/2008: On the other hand, those differences has also caused a rift between Tim Trahan/Louis and myself with John (although John and I remain close friends and colleagues). The result is Tim, Louis and I are moving forward and John [Silvetti] is left out of the loop. Tim Trahan has allied himself with me. What John's doing in Aruba, I am not entirely sure now although I know it's got to do with the pond search and some business relations. loathe the thought of going around John with the trap info but that's Tim's decision, not mine. It was Tim who wanted me involved in where we are going now.

edit

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #692 on: March 08, 2009, 09:58:09 PM »

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #693 on: March 08, 2009, 09:59:28 PM »

I agree...don't doubt the shady, creative paperwork.  The Gulf Diver IV was listed for sale with another piece of equipment through JP Morgan Chase....maybe it was in a silent auction and the name changed.  (don't know just throwing that out there.)  If it was leased, you would think there is a record of some sort....licensing, etc.

Template Parse Error!
It seems something has gone sour on the forum with the template system. This problem should only be temporary, so please come back later and try again. If you continue to see this message, please contact the administrator.

Can't change the name of a ship.  It is bad luck.
Sailors are a superstitious lot as a rule.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #694 on: March 08, 2009, 10:02:32 PM »

Mytime ... I see right through you.  You are trying steal Ducky's affections away from me.  However ... it is not going to happen.  Ducky is mine ... all mine.  I am nothing without him.  Klaas gave him to me when I first entered the Monkey cage and ... for that I will be forever grateful to her.

Hey ... I have no time tonight ... company coming over for a game or two of Scabble.  However ... I would love to catch up with you Mytime.  Maybe tomorrow?

Janet

_____

mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #695 on: March 08, 2009, 10:06:34 PM »

Mytime ... I see right through you.  You are trying steal Ducky's affections away from me.  However ... it is not going to happen.  Ducky is mine ... all mine.  I am nothing without him.  Klaas gave him to me when I first entered the Monkey cage and ... for that I will be forever grateful to her.

Hey ... I have no time tonight ... company coming over for a game or two of Scabble.  However ... I would love to catch up with you Mytime.  Maybe tomorrow?

Janet

I just asked one question!!  And I now how you all hate not to get an answer!!    
Sleuth
Monkey Junky

« Reply #696 on: March 08, 2009, 10:09:16 PM »

Lifesong - excellent work on the timeline, and thank you for your continued efforts to expand it.

Tamikosmom - thanks to you and DIL for the organization and categorization of Kyle's own words.  I agree with DIL's approach as the words speak for themselves  (but appreciate the additional work that you put into it).

Check every detail-check it twice. At least check it once. FIND NATALEE
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #697 on: March 08, 2009, 10:10:00 PM »

Template Parse Error!

Can't change the name of a ship.  It is bad luck.
Sailors are a superstitious lot as a rule.

You are right.

My hubby was a commercial fisherman years ago and ... now he has a pleasure boat.  I am not allowed to open a can of soup upside down.

Janet

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #698 on: March 08, 2009, 10:13:28 PM »

Lifesong - excellent work on the timeline, and thank you for your continued efforts to expand it.

Tamikosmom - thanks to you and DIL for the organization and categorization of Kyle's own words.  I agree with DIL's approach as the words speak for themselves  (but appreciate the additional work that you put into it).

Thank you Sleuth.

I was humbled at DIL's reaction when she fread over my introductions to each segment.  I was anticipating approval but instead ....

However ... the more I think about it ... Kyle Kingman's words do speak for themselves.

Janet

_____

hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #699 on: March 08, 2009, 10:15:19 PM »

Kermit

Are Geolab LLC and Geolab Srl....One and the Same! TIA 

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.