April 25, 2024, 06:58:15 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #805 3/6/09 - 3/9/09  (Read 149893 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #700 on: March 08, 2009, 10:17:16 PM »

Lifesong - excellent work on the timeline, and thank you for your continued efforts to expand it.

Tamikosmom - thanks to you and DIL for the organization and categorization of Kyle's own words.  I agree with DIL's approach as the words speak for themselves  (but appreciate the additional work that you put into it).

Ditto the above

Also, it was Kyle's words that made me see the light and I don't understand how others can dismiss it.
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #701 on: March 08, 2009, 10:18:20 PM »

Kermit

Are Geolab LLC and Geolab Srl....One and the Same! TIA 

I believe so HotPing...

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #702 on: March 08, 2009, 10:33:24 PM »

Today after church ... youngest son and DIL came over and picked up my daughter's two youngest (5/7) who had been spending the weekend with Papa and Mama.  They took the kids to Manning Park (Hope) for tobogganing.  Long story short ... I just received a call from SIL ... seven year old granddaughter broke her arm.  She is now home with a cast that goes above the elbow.

Anyways ...

GOOD NIGHT MONKEYS!!  GOOD NIGHT ZOOKEEPERS!!

Janet
7:30 PM PT

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #703 on: March 08, 2009, 10:35:21 PM »

Sometimes companies that are little shady just do a little creative paperwork
when it comes to equipment changing hands.
I think they are all in cahoots when it comes to the ships.
It makes it harder to trace the owner and the port of record.

I agree...don't doubt the shady, creative paperwork.  The Gulf Diver IV was listed for sale with another piece of equipment through JP Morgan Chase....maybe it was in a silent auction and the name changed.  (don't know just throwing that out there.)  If it was leased, you would think there is a record of some sort....licensing, etc.

Glad this was taken care of, Dugga!!!!   

Template Parse Error!
It seems something has gone sour on the forum with the template system. This problem should only be temporary, so please come back later and try again. If you continue to see this message, please contact the administrator.

Can't change the name of a ship.  It is bad luck.
Sailors are a superstitious lot as a rule.

Thanks, Magnolia.  I didn't know that....I am not a sailor of any sort...obviously. 

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #704 on: March 08, 2009, 10:35:47 PM »

Today after church ... youngest son and DIL came over and picked up my daughter's two youngest (5/7) who had been spending the weekend with Papa and Mama.  They took the kids to Manning Park (Hope) for tobogganing.  Long story short ... I just received a call from SIL ... seven year old granddaughter broke her arm.  She is now home with a cast that goes above the elbow.

Anyways ...

Janet

OUCH........

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #705 on: March 08, 2009, 10:36:20 PM »

Janet, your words, thoughts and opinions are always welcome with me and of interest.

However, your DIL is a very wise woman.  It is better to post them away from the words of Kyle Kingman so that there can be no question as to what it was exactly that he said.

And you can add yours in here or after his on that thread.

Thank you and DIL both for this work.  Anyone who wants to know the truth according to Kyle only has to go to it and read.  Between that and Lifesong's Timeline, it is very clear what was said.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #706 on: March 08, 2009, 10:40:01 PM »

Anyways ...

Janet

I am thankful my babies never had a broken bone....I hope your granddaughter heals well. 

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #707 on: March 08, 2009, 10:48:14 PM »

Anyways ...

Janet

I am so sorry, Janet.

Give her lots of Jello.  It will make the bone knit faster.
I don't know why, but it does.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #708 on: March 08, 2009, 10:51:28 PM »

Anyways ...

Janet

Poor baby!   

Both of my boys each broke an arm at sometime when they were younger.  Oldest (third grade) broke his (right above the wrist) on the playground at school, the nurse didn't believe it was broken; he performed in his school play that night (Wild, Wild, West) I could tell it was really bothering him so I took him to the doctor the next day. Xray told the sad truth.  Youngest got a skateboard for Christmas (fourth grade) went over to a friend's and built a ramp; first try on the ramp...broke both bones in his arm!  His was much worse than the oldest son's break.  The first few days are rough, and then when it starts itching under the cast it's rough!  But I'm sure she will get plenty of TLC and it will all be o.k.!

Goodnight Janet!   

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #709 on: March 08, 2009, 10:54:01 PM »

Anyways ...

Janet

Poor baby!   

Both of my boys each broke an arm at sometime when they were younger.  Oldest (third grade) broke his (right above the wrist) on the playground at school, the nurse didn't believe it was broken; he performed in his school play that night (Wild, Wild, West) I could tell it was really bothering him so I took him to the doctor the next day. Xray told the sad truth.  Youngest got a skateboard for Christmas (fourth grade) went over to a friend's and built a ramp; first try on the ramp...broke both bones in his arm!  His was much worse than the oldest son's break.  The first few days are rough, and then when it starts itching under the cast it's rough!  But I'm sure she will get plenty of TLC and it will all be o.k.!

Goodnight Janet!   

BTW...youngest never had the desire to skateboard again (thank goodness).  He sold his skateboard in the next yard sale we had.  He had begged for that skateboard for a year before he finally got one.   

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #710 on: March 08, 2009, 10:57:28 PM »

I never had a broken bone until I ran over myself at age 40.
Then I broke nearly every bone in my body. 

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #711 on: March 08, 2009, 10:59:17 PM »

What happened?

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #712 on: March 08, 2009, 10:59:37 PM »

oh my, I can't even imagine that recovery!

I hope you're all o.k. now!  

hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #713 on: March 08, 2009, 11:04:35 PM »

Kermit

I believe so HotPing...
Thanks KTF...... Veripos has a station in Curacao and is owned by Subsea 7

http://www.veripos.com/coverage.php

http://www.veripos.com/services.php

Introduction

Veripos was formed in 1989 to supply GPS augmentation services, in the form of differential GPS corrections, to the offshore oil and gas industry. Owned by Subsea 7, the Veripos product line operates worldwide, providing data broadcast and support services for precise positioning applications.

At Veripos it is our mission is to be a market leader in the supply of precise navigation and positioning services and solutions, through innovative application of technology, continuous product development and operational excellence, whilst creating maximum value for both our customers and our parent company.

Our Services

The mainstay of Veripos is the provision of data broadcast services for the purpose of enhancing accuracy, reliability and integrity of precise navigation and positioning. Veripos offers a range of such services to meet different client requirements, the details of which can be found in this section.

The greatest products will not, by themselves, ensure the best solution for the client. Many factors contribute to optimum operational and commercial effectiveness, from the provision of fit-for-purpose products maintained at a high level of operability to rapid, reliable delivery and a high standard of user support.

Veripos aims to meet all of these requirements without compromise. At the centre of our business philosophy is an unwavering commitment to provide superior quality while giving appropriate consideration to health, safety and the protection of the environment. From project planning to preventative maintenance, every aspect of our service is designed towards delivering products to our clients in the most professional manner possible.

The Future Of Navigation

At Veripos we maintain a continuous and focussed programme of product development that enables us not only to meet the current requirements of our clients but to anticipate and prepare for the demands of the future.

One of our key strategies is the application of diversity - utilising all available technologies to improve availability, reliability and robustness. This includes using multiple satellite and terrestrial platforms for the delivery of augmentation data, not only for GPS but also for GLONASS and other planned satellite navigation systems. To ensure that we maintain a wider focus we refer to our satellite positioning operation in terms of GNSS (Global Navigation Satellite System) rather than just GPS.

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #714 on: March 08, 2009, 11:05:50 PM »

Anyways ...

Janet

Poor baby!   

Goodnight Janet!   

BTW...youngest never had the desire to skateboard again (thank goodness).  He sold his skateboard in the next yard sale we had.  He had begged for that skateboard for a year before he finally got one.   

Poor kid.

Skateboarding played a huge part in the life of both my sons for a period of time.  I hated them.  There was lots scrapes but ... thankfully no broken bones.

Daughter did break her leg while on a school skiing trip when she was 13 years old.

Good Night texasmom.

Janet

_____

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #715 on: March 08, 2009, 11:06:59 PM »

The car started to roll and I ran around to get in to stop it because it was locked
except for the driver's door.
Silly Magnolia ran behind the car instead of in front.
It picked up speed while I was right behind it and ran over my head and chest,
then the car and I went over a cliff and I was pinned beneath it.
The catalytic converter burned both my arms to the bone.
All ribs were broken, breast bone, both arms, both legs, brain hemmorage, bruised heart.
I was a mess.
I have no ill effects and went back to work in six weeks.

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #716 on: March 08, 2009, 11:09:11 PM »

Kermit

I believe so HotPing...
Thanks KTF...... Veripos has a station in Curacao and is owned by Subsea 7

http://www.veripos.com/coverage.php

http://www.veripos.com/services.php

Introduction

Veripos was formed in 1989 to supply GPS augmentation services, in the form of differential GPS corrections, to the offshore oil and gas industry. Owned by Subsea 7, the Veripos product line operates worldwide, providing data broadcast and support services for precise positioning applications.

At Veripos it is our mission is to be a market leader in the supply of precise navigation and positioning services and solutions, through innovative application of technology, continuous product development and operational excellence, whilst creating maximum value for both our customers and our parent company.

Our Services

The mainstay of Veripos is the provision of data broadcast services for the purpose of enhancing accuracy, reliability and integrity of precise navigation and positioning. Veripos offers a range of such services to meet different client requirements, the details of which can be found in this section.

The greatest products will not, by themselves, ensure the best solution for the client. Many factors contribute to optimum operational and commercial effectiveness, from the provision of fit-for-purpose products maintained at a high level of operability to rapid, reliable delivery and a high standard of user support.

Veripos aims to meet all of these requirements without compromise. At the centre of our business philosophy is an unwavering commitment to provide superior quality while giving appropriate consideration to health, safety and the protection of the environment. From project planning to preventative maintenance, every aspect of our service is designed towards delivering products to our clients in the most professional manner possible.

The Future Of Navigation

At Veripos we maintain a continuous and focussed programme of product development that enables us not only to meet the current requirements of our clients but to anticipate and prepare for the demands of the future.

One of our key strategies is the application of diversity - utilising all available technologies to improve availability, reliability and robustness. This includes using multiple satellite and terrestrial platforms for the delivery of augmentation data, not only for GPS but also for GLONASS and other planned satellite navigation systems. To ensure that we maintain a wider focus we refer to our satellite positioning operation in terms of GNSS (Global Navigation Satellite System) rather than just GPS.

Now that could prove interesting.GeoLab gave Veripos a contract.....

Geolab Positioning Contract   07/05/2008  
Veripos has been awarded a further three-year contract by Naples-based GeoLab Srl, one of Europe's leading turnkey offshore survey and construction support organisations, for provision of high-precision GNSS positioning services. The contract extends the relationship between the two companies following an earlier three-year agreement. 

http://www.hydro-international.com/news/id2432-Geolab_Positioning_Contract.html

Now..How many months after they left Aruba is that???

MOHANDAS GANDHI
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #717 on: March 08, 2009, 11:09:50 PM »

Oh my gosh Magnolia  It's a miracle you've recovered so well

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #718 on: March 08, 2009, 11:10:18 PM »

The car started to roll and I ran around to get in to stop it because it was locked
All ribs were broken, breast bone, both arms, both legs, brain hemmorage, bruised heart.
I was a mess.

Magnolia you are a walking miracle !! 

Thank heavens too, gosh what a horrifying experience for you, we're so thankful you came through it !!

I continue to stand with the girl.
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #719 on: March 08, 2009, 11:11:20 PM »

I was a mess.

Wow...God has a plan for each and every one of us!

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.