April 18, 2024, 09:38:23 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #805 3/6/09 - 3/9/09  (Read 149700 times)
hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #780 on: March 09, 2009, 03:56:11 AM »

Good Night... Johann and 1 guest!

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #781 on: March 09, 2009, 08:33:47 AM »

The car started to roll and I ran around to get in to stop it because it was locked
except for the driver's door.
Silly Magnolia ran behind the car instead of in front.
It picked up speed while I was right behind it and ran over my head and chest,
then the car and I went over a cliff and I was pinned beneath it.
The catalytic converter burned both my arms to the bone.
All ribs were broken, breast bone, both arms, both legs, brain hemmorage, bruised heart.
I was a mess.
I have no ill effects and went back to work in six weeks.

HOLYYYY CRAPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!  All I can say is:

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #782 on: March 09, 2009, 09:38:36 AM »

it is a question to Kermit very simple

What I do not understand
Why a new search in Aruba ?
Kermit has given new evidence and all the new information to the family
(she told me here that Dave has all the information )
Can Kermit give  me an answer?
thank you!

kermit said on: December 05, 2008, 03:20:12 PM

I am aware that PI saw the photos.
I am aware that Beth & Dave have the photos.
I am aware that the fbi has the photos.

Kermit said this Дейв имеет информацию > that means Dave heeft de informatie.
And that means :    Dave has the information

The information about content of the cage.

So my only question is Kermit : are you sure that you gave Dave,Beth  & the FBI  that information & evidence about the human remains in the cage ?
You told me here :Dave has the information

I have had quite enough of this b*llsh*t.

I still have several pages to catch up on, so if this has already been responded to, please forgive me Monkeys.

Beth was given the information by two different Freebirds, and SOME of it by her brother

Beth and Dave's attorney was given the information by yet another Freebird

The FBI was given the information by one of the Freebirds who gave it to Beth (ME)

Dave was given the information by a Freebird after some of it had been posted here

Enough of the crap johan!!!
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #783 on: March 09, 2009, 09:48:02 AM »

Anna - that quote is what got me looking into who this "journalist" was when that article came out.

First clue - look at the posts over the weekend by johan and bastibro about Dave.  Dave, Dave, Dave.  It looked to me to be a bit of an underhanded attempt to denigrate Beth.

That this article johan posted here for us does the same thing cannot possibly just be a coincidence..........................can it?

That quote in the article is the first thing that told me Dave Holloway was NOT a party to the article.  No way would he have sanctioned a comment like that about Natalee's mother.

What does this remark in the article Johan posted the link to mean?

Quote:

,, This looks like a cover-up, says Dave Holloway, who quickly into the public shall neither confrontation searches. Sinds de verdwijning van Natalee is hij op zijn eigen bedeesde wijze dagelijks bezig geweest met het vinden van zijn dochter - los van zijn ex-vrouw Beth, Natalees veel bekendere moeder. Since the disappearance of Natalee is diminished in its own way every day trying to find his daughter - regardless of his ex-wife Beth, Natalees many known mother.
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #784 on: March 09, 2009, 10:16:03 AM »

Oh...............forgive me.

Good morning Monkeys!

Thank you for the well wishes from Friday - am nowhere near 100%, but I am definitely on the road to recovery. 
Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #785 on: March 09, 2009, 10:42:40 AM »

Oh...............forgive me.

Good morning Monkeys!

Thank you for the well wishes from Friday - am nowhere near 100%, but I am definitely on the road to recovery. 

Glad to hear you're feeling better, Jen...here's to a speedy recovery!

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #786 on: March 09, 2009, 11:01:04 AM »

In the 1930s, with the rise of Adolf Hitler, Prince Bernhard's younger brother Aschwin, publicly declared his support for the Nazi Party. Prince Bernhard himself trained as a fighter pilot then was later made an officer of the German Reiter SS Corps. The Prince eventually went to work for the German chemical company, IG Farben. After a period of training, he became Secretary to the Board of Directors at the Paris office in 1935. Because he was a Protestant and a Royal, Bernhard was acceptable by Queen Wilhelmina of the Netherlands as a suitable husband for Princess Juliana. However, Bernhard's appropriateness as the consort of the future Queen would later become a matter of public debate.

Prince Bernhard's political insensitivities in the Netherlands distanced him from the Dutch people at a time when tensions were high and another war in Europe seemed almost certain. First, traveling to the Reich Chancellery, he met personally with Adolf Hitler who had publicly insinuated that the marriage of the German Prince to the future Queen of the Netherlands was a sign of an alliance between the two nations. Then, for several days leading up to his marriage to Princess Juliana on January 7, 1937, Prince Bernhard entertained SS officer Langenheim in the Dutch royal palace. The Prince provided the SS representative with an assessment of the political situation in the Netherlands and the role of the Dutch Nazi Party, all of which was reported back in detail to the German Foreign Minister, Joachim von Ribbentrop. Whether Bernhard in doing so consciously acted against Dutch interests has been a question for debate.

The relationship has never ended..
Just fuel for thought to sleep on.. 

Thanks Edward.

Those words cleared the morning cobwebs and ... has got me thinking.

Good Morning All.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #787 on: March 09, 2009, 11:08:46 AM »

Keepthefaith, Magnolia, nimrod, jen3560, Anna, Cageman

Good Morning to all Monkey's...

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #788 on: March 09, 2009, 11:13:49 AM »

Anna - that quote is what got me looking into who this "journalist" was when that article came out.

First clue - look at the posts over the weekend by johan and bastibro about Dave.  Dave, Dave, Dave.  It looked to me to be a bit of an underhanded attempt to denigrate Beth.

That this article johan posted here for us does the same thing cannot possibly just be a coincidence..........................can it?

That quote in the article is the first thing that told me Dave Holloway was NOT a party to the article.  No way would he have sanctioned a comment like that about Natalee's mother.

What does this remark in the article Johan posted the link to mean?

Quote:

,, This looks like a cover-up, says Dave Holloway, who quickly into the public shall neither confrontation searches. Sinds de verdwijning van Natalee is hij op zijn eigen bedeesde wijze dagelijks bezig geweest met het vinden van zijn dochter - los van zijn ex-vrouw Beth, Natalees veel bekendere moeder. Since the disappearance of Natalee is diminished in its own way every day trying to find his daughter - regardless of his ex-wife Beth, Natalees many known mother.

Jen, I am sure hoping that is some kind of bad translation thing.

But I did find the remark interesting and as written, it does sound very insulting to Beth.

I think the whole article is also the result of a bad translation of something.  Author like Trixi the cab driver and unable to tell the difference in past and future tense when listening to English?

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #789 on: March 09, 2009, 11:15:48 AM »

Jen

Take care.  I hope you are well soon.

Hugs

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #790 on: March 09, 2009, 11:23:25 AM »

http://www.newschannel5.com/Global/story.asp?S=9971563

Natalee Holloway's Mother Speaks At Local School

Posted: March 9, 2009 07:44 AM PDT

NASHVILLE, Tenn. - If your child is going away for a Spring Break trip there is a seminar Monday night you can't miss.

Beth Holloway, the mother of 18 year-old Natalee Holloway, will be speaking to students and parents at Ensworth High School Monday night. Natalee went missing in Aruba during a high school graduation trip in 2005.

Monday night, she tells parents "the story no one should have to tell, but everyone must hear."

The program titled "Remember Natalee" begins at 6:30 p.m. at the Ensworth High School Theater.
Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #791 on: March 09, 2009, 11:25:16 AM »

In the 1930s, with the rise of Adolf Hitler, Prince Bernhard's younger brother Aschwin, publicly declared his support for the Nazi Party. Prince Bernhard himself trained as a fighter pilot then was later made an officer of the German Reiter SS Corps. The Prince eventually went to work for the German chemical company, IG Farben. After a period of training, he became Secretary to the Board of Directors at the Paris office in 1935. Because he was a Protestant and a Royal, Bernhard was acceptable by Queen Wilhelmina of the Netherlands as a suitable husband for Princess Juliana. However, Bernhard's appropriateness as the consort of the future Queen would later become a matter of public debate.

Prince Bernhard's political insensitivities in the Netherlands distanced him from the Dutch people at a time when tensions were high and another war in Europe seemed almost certain. First, traveling to the Reich Chancellery, he met personally with Adolf Hitler who had publicly insinuated that the marriage of the German Prince to the future Queen of the Netherlands was a sign of an alliance between the two nations. Then, for several days leading up to his marriage to Princess Juliana on January 7, 1937, Prince Bernhard entertained SS officer Langenheim in the Dutch royal palace. The Prince provided the SS representative with an assessment of the political situation in the Netherlands and the role of the Dutch Nazi Party, all of which was reported back in detail to the German Foreign Minister, Joachim von Ribbentrop. Whether Bernhard in doing so consciously acted against Dutch interests has been a question for debate.

Edward,

what happened to the Prince Bernhard?

He died at 93 years old..
He had a daughter named Beatrix.
The Queen.

He lived a double life.. At one point fully supporting the Germans and at another point fully supporting the allies..
Historically People are confused.... When they do not need to be.. He was a switch hitter. 
Bottom line he supported the Nazi ideology and he himself was a German by birth. NOT Dutch.
That is why the still exists in the Netherlands today.

It is Paulus.. and a whole group of them.
jmho
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #792 on: March 09, 2009, 11:29:16 AM »

Edward

What was the function of the "German Reiter SS Corps"?

Thanks

Janet
8:30 AM PT

_____

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #793 on: March 09, 2009, 11:29:39 AM »

Edward,

The Queen.

He lived a double life.. At one point fully supporting the Germans and at another point fully supporting the allies..
Historically People are confused.... When they do not need to be.. He was a switch hitter. 
Bottom line he supported the Nazi ideology and he himself was a German by birth. NOT Dutch.

jmho

Thank you Edward!I will definitely have to get caught up on my history a bit more..Thanx to you!

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #794 on: March 09, 2009, 11:36:07 AM »

Your doing good things HotPing..I will start to see what i can find today!

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #795 on: March 09, 2009, 11:41:17 AM »

Edward,

The Queen.

jmho

Mixed marriages with Arubans among the Dutch elite residing on the Island does not seem to be an issue.  The implication to me is that racism does not appear to be a issue.  While following the Natalee Holloway case my impression is that discrimination appears to exists between the classes rather than race.

Thoughts?

Janet

_____

Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #796 on: March 09, 2009, 11:41:48 AM »

Edward

"?

Thanks

Janet

An elite corps of combat troops (SS is short for Schutzstaffel, which is German for “protective shield”) formed originally within the German Nazi party as a bodyguard for Adolf Hitler and other Nazi leaders and led by Heinrich Himmler. During the 1930s, Hitler steadily expanded the responsibilities of the SS to include the suppression of his political opponents within Germany and the persecution of the Jews. The SS supervised the concentration camps.

Also SS men were developed out of BOYS..
That is right.. Hitler was a original developer of a Boy Scout troop leader.. 
Many of those boys would later turn in there own parents if they said anything bad about Hitler.

ALSO this..

IG Farben was the only German company in the Third Reich that ran its own concentration camp. At least 30.000 slave workers died in this camp.
The prince Bernhard worked there..

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #797 on: March 09, 2009, 11:48:14 AM »

Edward

"?

Thanks

Janet

An elite corps of combat troops (SS is short for Schutzstaffel, which is German for “protective shield”) formed originally within the German Nazi party as a bodyguard for Adolf Hitler and other Nazi leaders and led by Heinrich Himmler. During the 1930s, Hitler steadily expanded the responsibilities of the SS to include the suppression of his political opponents within Germany and the persecution of the Jews. The SS supervised the concentration camps.

Also SS men were developed out of BOYS..
That is right.. Hitler was a original developer of a Boy Scout troop leader.. 
Many of those boys would later turn in there own parents if they said anything bad about Hitler.

ALSO this..

IG Farben was the only German company in the Third Reich that ran its own concentration camp. At least 30.000 slave workers died in this camp.
The prince Bernhard worked there..

Edward ... thank you for this morning's history lesson.

I hope you have a good day.

Janet

_____

Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #798 on: March 09, 2009, 11:57:22 AM »

Janet, It is not a race issue..German to Dutch..
It is a issue of politics and beliefs and support there of..

Paulus is party to this belief system.. Joran is his child without concience, just like an SS boy.. There is a whole very large group protecting him.
Notice that the World court exists in the Hague.
Remember the Nazi wanted a one world government.

You can't have logic on any subject unless you fully understand the history of any subject matter.

Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #799 on: March 09, 2009, 12:07:51 PM »

Janet, It is not a race issue..German to Dutch..
It is a issue of politics and beliefs and support there of..

Paulus is party to this belief system.. Joran is his child without concience, just like an SS boy.. There is a whole very large group protecting him.
Notice that the World court exists in the Hague.
Remember the Nazi wanted a one world government.

You can't have logic on any subject unless you fully understand the history of any subject matter.

Thank you, Edward.  Very interesting.

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.