April 23, 2024, 04:50:59 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #805 3/6/09 - 3/9/09  (Read 149799 times)
cajun miracle
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #80 on: March 07, 2009, 12:06:19 AM »

OCEANEXPLORATION

Greetings,

Thank you all for your kind words, support, and prayers.  We're all bracing for the fall-out of the Dateline broadcast.  We'll provide an update soon.

KLAAS

Hi Kyle - I actually thought the broadcast was pretty well done.  I learned things I didn't know especially in the 2nd half of the broadcast.

What kind of fall-out do you think you'll see?

KEEPTHEFAITH

It is interesting to go back and read!Fall-out?Kyle knew what the fall-out would be at that point..

Hey ... Tim Miller had already announced to the world ... to Natalee Holloway father ... that the ROV images of December 29, 2007 revealed that Natalee Holloway's remains were in that trap.  Then Tim Trahan returns from the December 30, 2007 dive with one word "nothing".  Dateline viewing audience is left dangling.  Something does not compute.

Janet

Exactly! How in the Heck do these people lay their heads down and go to sleep each night......
The "Dateline" broadcast along with the first ROV images had me pretty confident that Natalee had indeed been found. (I had no reason to doubt the Persistence -- I just figured our FBI was working behind the scenes). Now, I am just out and out ticked off!

Forgot to say "Good Evening Monkeys"! I got new carpet in my bedroom and office today -- that means re-connecting my computer, modem, 2 TV's, a stereo, and various other electronic devices -- what a pain!!!   

I love your new St Paddy's Day Hat, Wreck.....especially the sparkely buckle.
That's CBB's work!! (at least there was no fire involved this time!!) 

Wreck, Ya look smashing!!!!!!!!!!!! Nite all!
hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #81 on: March 07, 2009, 12:11:26 AM »

Crews Nearing End of Search for Natalee Holloway
Advertisement

Jennifer Hale/NBC 13
Published: January 1, 2008

ARUBA:  A deep water search for missing Mountain Brook teen Natalee Holloway is nearing its final stages. Since December 15th, an oil exploration crew from south Louisiana has used sonar equipment to scour Aruba's ocean floor looking for Natalee.  Once that's done, the crew will concentrate on watching all that video, and then deciding whether human divers should go down and re-inspect any of the objects.

At night - when Aruba's waters are calmer, the crew of "The Persistence" drags sonar lines behind the boat, mapping out what's on the ocean floor. it's been tough going- especially when old fishing gear gets tangled in the sonar lines.  Another challenge- Aruba's strong ocean currents.  The currents kept pulling the robots off course until the crew gained more control over the robots by weighting them down.

Crew member Kyle Kingman is keeping an online blog. He writes: "The stress is intense... inside we all hope and pray tomorrow goes perfectly."

Since Sunday December 29th, robots called "ROV's" are diving down during daylight hours and shooting video of the objects detected by sonar equipment.

In Tuesday's latest blog entry, Kingman writes:

"The seabed appears lifeless and void. As the ROV touches down onto the deep seafloor...a cloud erupts. As the silt settles in the darkness...the ROV is in total solitude, stillness and cold...It is a relief to have it back on board "The Persistence" in relative safety."

The crew of "The Persistence" realizes there's no room for error. Aruba's sea floor is full of wrecked ships and other unsolved mysteries. The crew is still confident they'll succeed. Kingman writes:

"The...sonar data reveals the seabed as if it were a scroll...The numerous ROV dives are the rosetta stone for reading the great manuscript."

"The Persistence" is searching a stretch of the ocean floor about the size of Manhattan.  They're working on the last section of that area now. The crew of "The Persistence" hopes to solve the mystery of Natalee's disappearnace in the next few days.

http://www.nbc13.com/vtm/news/local/article/-VTM_2008_01_01_0002/22353/

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #82 on: March 07, 2009, 12:11:37 AM »

Store is closed.. On my way home for some pizza and researchin until 11pm..Be Back shortly...

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
hotping
Monkey Junky

« Reply #83 on: March 07, 2009, 12:13:29 AM »

OCEANEXPLORATION

Greetings,

Thank you all for your kind words, support, and prayers.  We're all bracing for the fall-out of the Dateline broadcast.  We'll provide an update soon.

KLAAS

Hi Kyle - I actually thought the broadcast was pretty well done.  I learned things I didn't know especially in the 2nd half of the broadcast.

KEEPTHEFAITH

It is interesting to go back and read!Fall-out?Kyle knew what the fall-out would be at that point..

Hey ... Tim Miller had already announced to the world ... to Natalee Holloway father ... that the ROV images of December 29, 2007 revealed that Natalee Holloway's remains were in that trap.  Then Tim Trahan returns from the December 30, 2007 dive with one word "nothing".  Dateline viewing audience is left dangling.  Something does not compute.

Janet

Exactly! How in the Heck do these people lay their heads down and go to sleep each night......
The "Dateline" broadcast along with the first ROV images had me pretty confident that Natalee had indeed been found. (I had no reason to doubt the Persistence -- I just figured our FBI was working behind the scenes). Now, I am just out and out ticked off!

Forgot to say "Good Evening Monkeys"! I got new carpet in my bedroom and office today -- that means re-connecting my computer, modem, 2 TV's, a stereo, and various other electronic devices -- what a pain!!!   

Good Night Cajun Miracle.....Crawfish Yum Good...The Hotter the Better!   

In God We Trust!
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #84 on: March 07, 2009, 12:26:34 AM »

Truth & Justice for Natalee!

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #85 on: March 07, 2009, 12:27:20 AM »

Goodnight everyone!   

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #86 on: March 07, 2009, 12:30:09 AM »

OCEANEXPLORATION

Greetings,

KLAAS

KEEPTHEFAITH

Janet

As a young man out of college, I worked for an oil and gas service company in West Texas. We did "wireline" work and our training center was in Lafayette, LA.  I spent 3 terms of 2 weeks each at a time there. I consider myself an "Honorary Cajun"!! Bring me some Boudan and crawfish!!!

hotping
Monkey Junky

« Reply #87 on: March 07, 2009, 12:55:02 AM »

I'm going to look into that Acergy when i arrive home Hotping..1 1/2 hrs to go till closing.I'm still pissed off to no end in regards to them being out of money!What are Schaefer and Silvetti worth between the 2 of them??They have contacts to people who run BILLION-DOLLAR company's.Don't ya think they could have got donations from a BIG OIL company??Would have been GREAT ADVERTISEMENT,or wait a minute,MAYBE NOT WHEN I THINK ABOUT IT......  

What would have been the most expensive part of the search,in terms of dollars??
I do not know the answer to Your question but......IMHO its all BS about being out of money They were there to survey (Silvetti Survey INC...maybe)  the ocean floor I believe finding the trap was an accident or it was prearranged with ALE that if They found anything ALE would get what they found and that is why Silvetti told Kyle to forget about the trap.... Its just to weird that the trap was found and suddenly they were out of money and packed up and came home

I do have a question.....Remember when the Persisitence left Aruba and got caught up in a storm or something and had to stop somewhere along the way back to Louisiana to wait out the storm.....Does anyone else remember this...if so....where was it that they stopped over to wait out the storm? TIA

I think it was on the trip down.  If you notice there is a long gap between the time they left Louisiana
and the time they arrived in Aruba.  There was a hurricaine in the Gulf and it lingered on.
I believe that they stopped in Jamaica for several days to wait out the storm or whatever.
Thank You Magnolia....for some reason I keep thinking that something held them up on the way back to Louisiana also.....

I think they made the trip back in just three or four days.
Magnolia...This is the only thing that I Can find about the trip home posted by Kyle

92   Natalee Holloway / LCD Archive / Re: Natalee Case Discussion #742 3/10 -  on: March 10, 2008, 06:34:25 PM 
The Persistence is completing its last leg of the journey home.  It should arrive some time on Wed.  Incredibly, the Persistence never saw anything over 4ft seas the entire way from Aruba to Mexico with 2kt currents and the wind at its stern - it made awesome time.  It had to spend a few days in Mexico where it refueled until the Gulf calmed down, but it's good to go now.  Thanks for all the prayers.   

In God We Trust!
hotping
Monkey Junky

« Reply #88 on: March 07, 2009, 12:56:49 AM »

Good Night All!

Wreck... Crawfish Boudan and Cold Beer.....Boy that brings back memories! 

In God We Trust!
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #89 on: March 07, 2009, 01:01:17 AM »

Stolt Offshore S.A.
NEWS RELEASE
Stolt Offshore S.A. Announces $300 million Order Intake in
Brazil
London, England – February 13, 2006 - Stolt Offshore S.A. (NASDAQ NM:
SOSA; Oslo Stock Exchange: STO), announced today contract awards totalling
approximately $300 million in letters of intent from Petrobras in Brazil.

The first new award, valued at $145 million, is an EPIC contract for the tie-in of oil
export pipelines from the Roncador, Marlim Sul and Marlin Leste fields to the PRA1
booster platform and for other associated tie-in work at two offloading buoys and a
floating storage and offloading tanker. The work will be performed by the
Discovery in the period between the fourth quarter of 2006 and the third quarter of
2007. The engineering and project management for this project is being
undertaken from the North America regional office in Houston, following the
refocusing of this business unit to the deepwater SURF market.

I'm not sure i've seen this one yet HotPing!

I believe it goes Caldive,to Stolt,to Acergy IIRC..

Here's another one..

Stolt Offshore Wins 6-Year Pipelay Contract from Petrobras     
  Stolt Offshore      Friday, November 18, 2005

Stolt Offshore has been awarded a new contract by Petrobras for a firm period of six years for deepwater flexible pipelay offshore Brazil.
The contract which will commence in January 2007 and is valued at approximately $250 million, will be undertaken by the CS Pertinacia which will be on long-term charter to Stolt Offshore from mid 2006. At the start of the charter period the ship will be converted from her original cable lay configuration to enable her to transport and install up to 2,500 tonnes of flexible flowlines in water depths of up to 2000 meters. The investment in the ship conversion and in project specific equipment will be approximately $55 million.

BIG $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
hotping
Monkey Junky

« Reply #90 on: March 07, 2009, 01:01:23 AM »

JUSTICE FOR NATALEE HOLLOWAY!

WE STAND WITH THE GIRL AND HER FAMILY!

In God We Trust!
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #91 on: March 07, 2009, 01:03:34 AM »

JUSTICE FOR NATALEE HOLLOWAY!

WE STAND WITH THE GIRL AND HER FAMILY!

Goodnight Hotping.Great work!If we continue to dig,we will find!

MOHANDAS GANDHI
hotping
Monkey Junky

« Reply #92 on: March 07, 2009, 01:04:54 AM »

Stolt Offshore S.A.
NEWS RELEASE
Brazil

The first new award, valued at $145 million, is an EPIC contract for the tie-in of oil
export pipelines from the Roncador, Marlim Sul and Marlin Leste fields to the PRA1
booster platform and for other associated tie-in work at two offloading buoys and a
Discovery in the period between the fourth quarter of 2006 and the third quarter of

Here's another one..

Stolt Offshore has been awarded a new contract by Petrobras for a firm period of six years for deepwater flexible pipelay offshore Brazil.
The contract which will commence in January 2007 and is valued at approximately $250 million, will be undertaken by the CS Pertinacia which will be on long-term charter to Stolt Offshore from mid 2006. At the start of the charter period the ship will be converted from her original cable lay configuration to enable her to transport and install up to 2,500 tonnes of flexible flowlines in water depths of up to 2000 meters. The investment in the ship conversion and in project specific equipment will be approximately $55 million.

BIG $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

I wish I could get a better handle on just what We are looking for....I don't mind researching I just don't know exactly what I'm looking for....lol 

In God We Trust!
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #93 on: March 07, 2009, 01:11:11 AM »

Stolt Offshore S.A.
NEWS RELEASE
Brazil

Here's another one..

BIG $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

I wish I could get a better handle on just what We are looking for....I don't mind researching I just don't know exactly what I'm looking for....lol 

Maybe the reason that really got them down there in the first place!One thing i've found that is close is GeoLab gave Veripos a 3yr contract.Veripos is a subsidiary of Subsea7.Look and tell me how many contracts Subsea7 has got down there!Geolab is a Silvetti company and Veripos is a subsidiary of a company that has major contracts Down in South America.Silvetti wanted to set up a office in Aruba to be able to do business in South America!!Hope that makes some sense Hotping...I get confused as well but hopefully we can continue to streamline these OIL companies and maybe find the contract that took them down there.We may also have to wait to see what Schaefer's company Legacy Offshore does..??

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #94 on: March 07, 2009, 01:11:58 AM »

Hello Chata!

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #95 on: March 07, 2009, 01:33:31 AM »

Hello Chata!

It's been awhile since you decided to stop in!

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Chata
Scared Monkey

« Reply #96 on: March 07, 2009, 01:52:20 AM »

Keepthefaith,

Thanks for noticing I have not checked in ... lots going on in my family.  My Dad has been ill with congestive heart failure for some time and his poor heart finally just got too tired to pump anymore.  His celebration of life will be Tuesday.  He was well past 80 and had pretty much accomplished all he had wanted to in life.  I will miss his humor and the stories he held us captive with.

I am still very much interested in Justice for Natalee and her family. 

Chata
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #97 on: March 07, 2009, 01:59:04 AM »

Keepthefaith,

Thanks for noticing I have not checked in ... lots going on in my family.  My Dad has been ill with congestive heart failure for some time and his poor heart finally just got too tired to pump anymore.  His celebration of life will be Tuesday.  He was well past 80 and had pretty much accomplished all he had wanted to in life.  I will miss his humor and the stories he held us captive with.

I am still very much interested in Justice for Natalee and her family. 

Chata

As we all know.Life is very prescious!I'm sending prayers and blessings your way!God Bless..

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #98 on: March 07, 2009, 02:06:46 AM »

CBB...What you doin up so late??

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #99 on: March 07, 2009, 02:24:49 AM »

CBB...What you doin up so late??

Klaas ...CBB decidedd to leave me alone in the cage....

JUSTICE FOR NATALEE HOLLOWAY
                                GOODNIGHT AND GOD BLESS
                                          KEEPTHEFAITH

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.