April 26, 2024, 05:58:49 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #805 3/6/09 - 3/9/09  (Read 149910 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #840 on: March 09, 2009, 03:22:53 PM »

I stopped believing anything that Kyle said when he said Tim Miller had a drinking problem.

I am a believer in Kyle Kingman's own words that were submitted to the Natalee's Freebirds' site ... a private site ... words that expose John Silvetti's betrayal.

Nimrod ... I am taking your word for it that Kyle Kingman stated that Tim Miller had a drinking problem.  I do not have a quote.  However ... maybe ... just maybe ... Kyle Kingman just may know from first hand observation.  Both of  these men held key positions on board the Persistence.

Nimrod ... do you have first hand credible information to the contrary?

Janet

+++++++

To answer your question, yes, but you will have to ask Jen for it, as I was banned frome the Freebirds also.

I was not banned ... I flew the coop. Big difference.  I have always upheld the Natalee's Freebirds.

Anyways ... that was not my question.  Do you have any credible backup that Tim Miller does not have a drinking problem ... back up that implies Kyle Kingman is lying?

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #841 on: March 09, 2009, 03:25:37 PM »

I stopped believing anything that Kyle said when he said Tim Miller had a drinking problem.

Maybe Tim Miller shared with Kyle Kingman that he had a drinking problem.

My brother is an alcoholic who has not had a drink in over seven years.  However ... he will be the first to admit he has ... not had ... a drinking problem.

Janet

=++++

A Profile of Tim Miller and Texas EquuSearch

By Katherine Ramsland
Police Misconduct

<snipped>

Then there was more turmoil. As often happens when a child dies, Miller and his wife separated and divorced. He entered Alcoholics Anonymous and received counseling. "It was very painful but each day got better, unless there was new information or there were new leads." Then he'd remember and feel the pain all over again.

<snipped>

http://www.trutv.com/library/crime/criminal_mind/forensics/texas_equusearch/5.html

It was very unkind of Kyle to post that information. IMO

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #842 on: March 09, 2009, 03:35:32 PM »

I agree with Lifesong.....none of us are perfect, and I'm not exactly a pillar of my church, but know the words 'He who is without sin, cast the first stone'.  I find it very sad and disheartening that a thread was created over there to malign Kermit.  Reading it reminds me of high school kid stuff and I am surprised at some of the participants.  Guess my impression of them was way off. 

As for Kyle's possibly evalutating Tim Miller's drinking habits.....well, it's been mentioned before somewhere along the way, and even if it were true, it has not had an effect on Tim's promise to his daughter.  He keeps on going & I admire him for it. 

I'm still waiting for Justice for Natalee, despite all of the BS and diversions. 

Carry on, monkeys. 

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #843 on: March 09, 2009, 03:36:53 PM »

My brother is an alcoholic who has not had a drink in over seven years.  However ... he will be the first to admit he has ... not had ... a drinking problem.

Janet

=++++

By Katherine Ramsland
Police Misconduct

<snipped>

Then there was more turmoil. As often happens when a child dies, Miller and his wife separated and divorced. He entered Alcoholics Anonymous and received counseling. "It was very painful but each day got better, unless there was new information or there were new leads." Then he'd remember and feel the pain all over again.

<snipped>

http://www.trutv.com/library/crime/criminal_mind/forensics/texas_equusearch/5.html

Magnolia ... Tim Miller explosed his own drinking problem in a media interview.

As far as I know ... Kyle posted this information in a private forum.

Nevertheless ... as I pointed out ... my brother has a drinking problem.  It is a fact that all alcoholics whether they drink or not ... attest to.  I am not being unkind.  I am proud of my brother and ... I love him with all my heart.

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #844 on: March 09, 2009, 03:44:03 PM »

I agree with Lifesong.....none of us are perfect, and I'm not exactly a pillar of my church, but know the words 'He who is without sin, cast the first stone'.  I find it very sad and disheartening that a thread was created over there to malign Kermit.  Reading it reminds me of high school kid stuff and I am surprised at some of the participants.  Guess my impression of them was way off. 

As for Kyle's possibly evalutating Tim Miller's drinking habits.....well, it's been mentioned before somewhere along the way, and even if it were true, it has not had an effect on Tim's promise to his daughter.  He keeps on going & I admire him for it. 

I'm still waiting for Justice for Natalee, despite all of the BS and diversions. 

Carry on, monkeys. 

Sorry 2nj.I brought it up and maybe shouldn't have!In my world,i believe all you have is your word,character,as well as integrity..I believe you are the company you keep.That is just my opinion and some are far more understanding then I.Again.Sorry for bringin it forward!

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #845 on: March 09, 2009, 03:47:26 PM »

Janet

=++++

By Katherine Ramsland
Police Misconduct

<snipped>

<snipped>

Nevertheless ... as I pointed out ... my brother has a drinking problem.  It is a fact that all alcoholics whether they drink or not ... attest to.  I am not being unkind.  I am proud of my brother and ... I love him with all my heart.

Janet

You are proud of your brother, I understand that.  Do you think Kyle was proud of Tim when he
made that post.  I really don't think so.  It was not his information to share.  It was Tim's.

I disagree with you on the point of Kyle's Christian faith.  I think he talks the talk, but
does not walk the walk.  I think a lot of the flowery professions that he has posted are
just that and added for effect.

I might add that I do not disagree with you on much.

nimrod
Scared Monkey

« Reply #846 on: March 09, 2009, 03:49:02 PM »

Janet

=++++

By Katherine Ramsland
Police Misconduct

<snipped>

<snipped>

I guess the real point I was trying to make is that you shouldn't take every thing Kyle said as a factual statement and that is why I've had difficulty with accepting his words as proof of a grand conspiracy or cover up on board the Persistence. I surely may be wrong about that, but, I hope I'm not.  BTW, I only read here and not any other boards, ever.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #847 on: March 09, 2009, 03:50:25 PM »

Carry on, monkeys. 

Me too 2NJSons_Mom.  I cannot not believe that these prodical Scared Monkeys are not discussing Kyle Kingman's own words rather than despicably attempting to defame the messenger.

Somehow I give carnut the benefit of the doubt that he is not aware of that Kermit thread and ... it will go poof when he does.

Then again ... I could be wrong.

Everyday I am proved wrong in my impressions of where other stand on the issues.

Janet

_____

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #848 on: March 09, 2009, 03:55:51 PM »

As for Kyle's possibly evaluating Tim Miller's drinking habits.....well, it's been mentioned before somewhere along the way, and even if it were true, it has not had an effect on Tim's promise to his daughter.  He keeps on going & I admire him for it. 

Carry on, monkeys. 

Sorry 2nj.I brought it up and maybe shouldn't have!In my world,i believe all you have is your word,character,as well as integrity..I believe you are the company you keep.That is just my opinion and some are far more understanding then I.Again.Sorry for bringin it forward!

My intention was to give my opinion while I had a moment to do so, and it was not to chide anyone here.  On the other hand, we can notice what is happening around us and keep the discussion about Natalee's case rather than the kids who have severed ties here.  jmo.

bbl

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #849 on: March 09, 2009, 04:02:27 PM »

Janet

=++++

By Katherine Ramsland
Police Misconduct

<snipped>

<snipped>

Janet

You are proud of your brother, I understand that.  Do you think Kyle was proud of Tim when he made that post.  I really don't think so.  It was not his information to share.  It was Tim's.

I disagree with you on the point of Kyle's Christian faith.  I think he talks the talk, but
does not walk the walk.  I think a lot of the flowery professions that he has posted are

Kyle needed to shut his fat trap about Tim.  If Tim drank it was not up to Kyle to tell others he had a drinking problem.

Was Kyle trying to discredit Tim by saying he drank.  What was the purpose of him saying this when he clearly stated he joined the forum for other reasons.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #850 on: March 09, 2009, 04:03:09 PM »

Janet

=++++

By Katherine Ramsland
Police Misconduct

<snipped>

<snipped>

Janet

You are proud of your brother, I understand that.  Do you think Kyle was proud of Tim when he
made that post.  I really don't think so.  It was not his information to share.  It was Tim's.

does not walk the walk.
  I think a lot of the flowery professions that he has posted are

I agree with you Magnolia.

However ... if you were a fly on my wall ... you would be privy to the fact that I do not always walk the walk.  I am a sinner saved by the grace of God and ... I am often on my knees confessing those sins to my Heavenly Father.  Something akin to a child/father earthly relationship ... the child does wrong and ... when the burden of the wrongdoing becomes to heavy ... he asks his father forgiveness ... he apologizes and ... attemps to make amends.

My prayer is that Kyle Kingman will bow to the God he professed to uphold and ... for his own sake and the sake of Natalee Holloway's family will reveal all regarding the happenings encompassing the Persistence deception.  These are the actions that have the ability to open the door ... not only to God's forgiveness but ... to the forgiveness of Natalee Holloway's family.

I hope I made sense Magnolia.

I love ya.

Janet

_____

jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #851 on: March 09, 2009, 04:05:23 PM »

Janet

=++++

By Katherine Ramsland
Police Misconduct

<snipped>

<snipped>

I guess the real point I was trying to make is that you shouldn't take every thing Kyle said as a factual statement and that is why I've had difficulty with accepting his words as proof of a grand conspiracy or cover up on board the Persistence. I surely may be wrong about that, but, I hope I'm not.  BTW, I only read here and not any other boards, ever.

Here is what Kyle had to say about it on March 21 2008:

"Tim Miller is definitely a drinker. I respect him enough to leave it at that."

As has been previously pointed out from public media, Kyle did not state a mis-truth in this instance.

As has also been pointed out, it was not his place (or anyone else's) to bring it up at all.

But, since there was an effort being made today to use that as a measurement against everyting else Kyle had to say for the purposes of veracity, I figured I had better post the actual quote to dispel any further misinformation.

FYI - I do remember some folks were asking about Eduardo, and if he was present for the Jan 7th dive.

From the same March 21 post, Kyle said this:

"For Jan 7th, Eduardo wasn't on the boat, neither were any media, Tim Miller, or Tim Trahan."
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #852 on: March 09, 2009, 04:05:37 PM »

As for Kyle's possibly evaluating Tim Miller's drinking habits.....well, it's been mentioned before somewhere along the way, and even if it were true, it has not had an effect on Tim's promise to his daughter.  He keeps on going & I admire him for it. 

Carry on, monkeys. 

My intention was to give my opinion while I had a moment to do so, and it was not to chide anyone here.  On the other hand, we can notice what is happening around us and keep the discussion about Natalee's case rather than the kids who have severed ties here.  jmo.

bbl

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #853 on: March 09, 2009, 04:07:55 PM »

Janet

=++++

By Katherine Ramsland
Police Misconduct

<snipped>

<snipped>

As has been previously pointed out from public media, Kyle did not state a mis-truth in this instance.

As has also been pointed out, it was not his place (or anyone else's) to bring it up at all.

But, since there was an effort being made today to use that as a measurement against everyting else Kyle had to say for the purposes of veracity, I figured I had better post the actual quote to dispel any further misinformation.

FYI - I do remember some folks were asking about Eduardo, and if he was present for the Jan 7th dive.

"For Jan 7th, Eduardo wasn't on the boat, neither were any media, Tim Miller, or Tim Trahan."

Not much respect to bring it up period!IMO

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #854 on: March 09, 2009, 04:08:46 PM »

Well, I didn't know they had a thread just to bash Kermit in.  That's ridiculous.  I'm not going to read it either - this is not about Kermit.

I want to hear the reasoned, intelligent thinking behind supporting Kyle Kingman and John Silvetti.  Or either one, because personally, I do not believe its possible to do both, at least not without a lot of asterisks, sotaspeak.

SM is where it all started.  SM already is and has been the archive of record for this story.  This is where the Jan. 7th pictures came out and this is where the discussion is occuring.

I apolgize to Klaas and theAmazingMods because there will be some wackos that will show up and cause trouble, but this is where the conversation between the different perspectives of the truth behind these "secret statements" of Kyle Kingman and hidden pictures of bagged evidence should take place.

Nimrod, I believe that Kermit and all of the Freebirds want the truth - whatever it is.  I do not believe that Jen is leading some crazy mission of Kermit's (or any other Freebird's) to assassinate the character of any innocent human being.  If Jen has evidence to the contrary, I absolutely believe that if she can, she will post it and let the reader judge. 

If there is another explanation, it sure seems like people who care about Justice for Natalee would rather sit around and be right (not to mention mean-spirited) then share that explanation with others who care about Justice for Natalee for their consideration as well.

I have to wonder, do you think that's what Natalee would do? 

Kermit made his choice, and I'm so grateful.  I've seen the pictures from January 7th!

Why won't anyone on the other side stand up for what they believe to be true?

Whether you agree with the information or not, Kermit put it out there for the rest of us.  Kermit making that choice is a complete and separate issue from the veracity of information shared.  Every one of you knows that.  So discouraging.

Somebody over there needs to stand up for what they believe in and post it here where the conversation is occuring.  It doesn't have to be a fight, people.  God made us all different for a reason.

JMO and only MO.

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #855 on: March 09, 2009, 04:10:58 PM »

Janet

=++++

By Katherine Ramsland
Police Misconduct

<snipped>

<snipped>

Thank you jen.

Janet

_____

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #856 on: March 09, 2009, 04:12:41 PM »

Janet

=++++

By Katherine Ramsland
Police Misconduct

<snipped>

<snipped>

Janet

does not walk the walk.
  I think a lot of the flowery professions that he has posted are

I agree with you Magnolia.

However ... if you were a fly on my wall ... you would be privy to the fact that I do not always walk the walk.  I am a sinner saved by the grace of God and ... I am often on my knees confessing those sins to my Heavenly Father.  Something akin to a child/father earthly relationship ... the child does wrong and ... when the burden of the wrongdoing becomes to heavy ... he asks his father forgiveness ... he apologizes and ... attemps to make amends.

My prayer is that Kyle Kingman will bow to the God he professed to uphold and ... for his own sake and the sake of Natalee Holloway's family will reveal all regarding the happenings encompassing the Persistence deception.  These are the actions that have the ability to open the door ... not only to God's forgiveness but ... to the forgiveness of Natalee Holloway's family.

I hope I made sense Magnolia.

I love ya.

Janet

"All have sinned and come short of the glory of God."
I see no need to post my personal convictions on a public forum.
I don't know why Kyle did, except to guild the lily and make people think what a good boy he was.

nimrod
Scared Monkey

« Reply #857 on: March 09, 2009, 04:15:51 PM »

Well, I didn't know they had a thread just to bash Kermit in.  That's ridiculous.  I'm not going to read it either - this is not about Kermit.

I want to hear the reasoned, intelligent thinking behind supporting Kyle Kingman and John Silvetti.  Or either one, because personally, I do not believe its possible to do both, at least not without a lot of asterisks, sotaspeak.

SM is where it all started.  SM already is and has been the archive of record for this story.  This is where the Jan. 7th pictures came out and this is where the discussion is occuring.

I apolgize to Klaas and theAmazingMods because there will be some wackos that will show up and cause trouble, but this is where the conversation between the different perspectives of the truth behind these "secret statements" of Kyle Kingman and hidden pictures of bagged evidence should take place.

Nimrod, I believe that Kermit and all of the Freebirds want the truth - whatever it is.  I do not believe that Jen is leading some crazy mission of Kermit's (or any other Freebird's) to assassinate the character of any innocent human being.  If Jen has evidence to the contrary, I absolutely believe that if she can, she will post it and let the reader judge. 

If there is another explanation, it sure seems like people who care about Justice for Natalee would rather sit around and be right (not to mention mean-spirited) then share that explanation with others who care about Justice for Natalee for their consideration as well.

I have to wonder, do you think that's what Natalee would do? 

Kermit made his choice, and I'm so grateful.  I've seen the pictures from January 7th!

Why won't anyone on the other side stand up for what they believe to be true?

Whether you agree with the information or not, Kermit put it out there for the rest of us.  Kermit making that choice is a complete and separate issue from the veracity of information shared.  Every one of you knows that.  So discouraging.

Somebody over there needs to stand up for what they believe in and post it here where the conversation is occuring.  It doesn't have to be a fight, people.  God made us all different for a reason.

JMO and only MO.

Hope you're not calling me a wacko. lol
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #858 on: March 09, 2009, 04:17:17 PM »

Nimrod - I want to give you kudos for not joining in with the melee at offshoot forums.

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #859 on: March 09, 2009, 04:18:45 PM »

I am a believer in Kyle Kingman's own words that were submitted to the Natalee's Freebirds' site ... a private site ... words that expose John Silvetti's betrayal.

Nimrod ... I am taking your word for it that Kyle Kingman stated thatT im Miller had a drinking problem.  I do not have a quote.  However ... maybe ... just maybe ... Kyle Kingman just may know from first hand observation.  Both of  these men held key positions on board the Persistence.

Nimrod ... do you have first hand credible information to the contrary?

Janet

+++++++

The Search for Natalee Holloway
Monday, November 26, 2007

I. Mobilization

Key Personnel:

Louis Shaffer - Project Lead and Key Contributor - Responsible for financial support, planning, public relations, and press coordination.

Tim Miller - Texas Equusearch http://www.texasequusearch.org/ - Project Management, gathering support, missing persons specialist

Tim Trahan - Underwater Expeditions - Project Management

John Silvetti - Project Lead and Key Contributor- Responsible for overall project planning and development. Owner of Marine Surveys, LLC . Donated the R/V Persistence for the search effort.
http://silvettigroup.com/

Marc Broussard - Project Manager - Responsible for logistics, personnel, and planning.

Kent Bourg- Party Chief - Responsible for the R/V Persistence operations and safety. Kent will also operate the side scan sonar.

Kyle Kingman - Field Project Manager, Geophysical Engineer and Marine Geologist - Responsible for side scan sonar acquisition, digital processing, analysis, and target identification. Kyle will assist in side scan sonar operation and guide the ROV (remotely operated vehicle) team to each sonar target.

Dr. Rob Floyd - Marine Geologist /Archaeologist - Responsible for analog sonar data interpretation and analysis and quality control.
Anthony Fontenot - Acoustic Positioning Technician - Responsible for navigation, acoustic tracking, and positioning of the side scan sonar and ROV.

Posted by Kyle Kingman
http://jlbworld.com/files/chapter23/sitedevotedtoseasearch.htm
http://nholloway.blogspot.com/2007/11/mobilization.html

To answer your question, yes, but you will have to ask Jen for it, as I was banned frome the Freebirds also.

Why?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.