April 25, 2024, 09:04:20 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #805 3/6/09 - 3/9/09  (Read 149877 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #920 on: March 09, 2009, 06:01:36 PM »

Judge J.S. Kuiperdal
J S. Kuiperdal
Firm: C. Helen Werleman-Lejuez
Address: PO Box 1354
Italiestraat 12

Beth Holloway stated that everyone was connected on that Island.  So Helen Lejuez ... the family's attorney on the Island ... works from the same firm as the judge whose ruling has favored the main suspects in the Natalee Holloway case from the getgo.

Do I have that right Kermit?

Ribbit.

Janet

NANCY GRACE
Kalpoe Brothers Rearrested
Aired August 26, 2005 - 20:00:00 ET

HELEN LEJUEZ, TWITTY FAMILY ATTORNEY:
I don`t think this has to do with a lot of wiretapping. I do believe it has to do with bringing forth the new evidence. It has to do with the case approaching the 60 days and that they are adding new evidence so they can have the case going.

GRACE: OK, what new evidence, Helen?

LEJUEZ: The rape case.

GRACE: OK. You said new evidence. What "new evidence" regarding Natalee Holloway do you think prosecutors have?

LEJUEZ: Right now, they`re talking about a gang rape. So when we talk about a gang rape, we talk about a gang. The gang consisted of three of them. Right?

GRACE: Right.

LEJUEZ: Even though -- even though maybe it`s not out that the other suspect that`s in jail right now will be added to the gang, he is part of the gang.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0508/26/ng.01.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #921 on: March 09, 2009, 06:03:02 PM »

Judge J.S. Kuiperdal
J S. Kuiperdal
Italiestraat 12

-   

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #922 on: March 09, 2009, 06:03:54 PM »

Judge J.S. Kuiperdal
J S. Kuiperdal
Italiestraat 12

Jossy Mansur's employee at his newspaper Helen is talking to Destiny
Helen Werleman

Are there a lot of  Helen Werleman's in Aruba?

Wow!Destiny talks to Helen?

I don't think so 

A leak said Destiny's contact in Aruba is Helen Werleman.

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #923 on: March 09, 2009, 06:06:12 PM »

Judge J.S. Kuiperdal
J S. Kuiperdal
Italiestraat 12

Helen Werleman

I don't think so 

You peel away another layer of the onion and get a little SICKER...JMOO

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #924 on: March 09, 2009, 06:06:20 PM »

Judge J.S. Kuiperdal
J S. Kuiperdal
Italiestraat 12

Helen Werleman

I don't think so 

I know it doesn't mean anything, but there's only one in the aruban phone book....there's a lot of Werlemans with or without a hyphenated surname.  This is the one I just found.

Werleman Helen Elvira     

Malmokweg 14

http://arubayp.com/whitesearch.html?phone=&name=werleman&page=5

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #925 on: March 09, 2009, 06:07:28 PM »

correction:
it's Aureen werleman at Diario

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #926 on: March 09, 2009, 06:10:17 PM »

correction:

Only one of these, too.   

Werleman Aureen A     

Seroe Pita 43

http://arubayp.com/whitesearch.html?phone=&name=werleman&page=3

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #927 on: March 09, 2009, 06:15:05 PM »

correction:

So is Aureen a relative of Helen werleman-Lejuez??

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #928 on: March 09, 2009, 06:15:48 PM »

Is an opinion a lie? If so, we are all guilty. Maybe Kyle hadn't learned what IMO meant yet. Jen, I don't like what the Persistence did one bit re: donations, etc. IF they conspired with Aruba, then hang 'em.

nimrod

Detective wannabes akin to Tamikosmom required an IMO following their theories, speculations and contentions.  However ... Kyle Kingman is not a detective wannabe ... he had the priviledge of observing a first hand account of many of the happenings encompassing the John Silvetti betrayal while on board the Persistence.  Kyle Kingman was present on board the Persistence on the January 7, 2008 chain of custody that involved only the Aruban divers.

IMO ... Kyle Kingman's posts to the Natalee's Freebirds' site do not required an IMO.

Janet

++++++

Topic: THE PERSISTENCE - THE TRAP (DOCUMENT)
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4641.0

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #929 on: March 09, 2009, 06:17:02 PM »

Kyle said: " I can't imagine what the family is going through. Over the past several months I have stood witness to a lot. I found myself in a very awkward place of knowing a lot, but not enough, but perhaps too much

Here's the biggest thing I don't like about Kyle:

Why didn't Kyle go ahead and forward the 12/30 and 1/7 pictures to the FBI?  He could have done that right after watching the divers' boat pull away.  He surely sent them electronically on the 29th.  Why not send to the same address on 1/7?  He didn't have to tell anyone or ask anyone.  Include a message, "I'm sending these secretly, I could get fired for this.." and click Send.  It's the FBI for crying out loud, they'd understand that.

If he was so worried about what was in the trap why didn't he send the pictures to the FBI? 

Instead he's playing bigshot on some messageboards soaking up the attention and admiration.  I don't condemn him for it, but I can't be blind to it either. 

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #930 on: March 09, 2009, 06:17:06 PM »

Judge J.S. Kuiperdal
J S. Kuiperdal
Italiestraat 12

Helen Werleman

I don't think so 

I believe the leak LIED.  That is not the name that Destiny told me many times in emails.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #931 on: March 09, 2009, 06:17:38 PM »

correction:

ok
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #932 on: March 09, 2009, 06:18:14 PM »

correction:

ok

So the Frog got it right?

MOHANDAS GANDHI
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #933 on: March 09, 2009, 06:22:29 PM »

Nimrod,

I want to ask you to think about something.  I know you missed a lot due to the horrible things you and yours were going thru, and I know how hard it is to try and catch up after so long a time away.

I know you don't believe what Kyle told us.

Here's the question I'd like you to entertain.

Why would Kyle lie to us, when he knew that a member of Natalee's family was with us?  That this family member would be reading/seeing everything he was about to share with us?

We all knew he wasn't just some anonymous internet poster with a "story" to tell.

This information was/is of such importance to her family, he HAD to know they would do something about it?

He had to know that his recounting of the facts could be/would be checked with others, reported to our law enforcement, etc.

He was very familiar with our blog (remember from emails long before he joined us about our disposal timeline/location for May 30th) - so he knew what we stood for, and what we could do with this information.

So - knowing those things, why would he lie directly to Natalee's family, and to us?

Jen, I think Kyle said things to us that he thought we wanted to hear and things that would make him feel important and in control of things (which he wasn't). I really believe he was saying things that were 1/3rd truths and 2/3rd opinions. He was unable to close the deal in selling the video and with contacting Natalee's family and was looking to the Freebirds for their support and help. I remember when I was a young man and attempted to do things that were over my head or beyond my capibility.  IMO, That was Kyle.

Fair enough.  And thank you for taking the time to think about it and answer.

I disagree, but that's ok. 

I don't see a mean spirited person in Kyle - which, IMO, he certainly would have to be to create a story (or embellish one) in the face of Natalee's family regarding her remains.

That's some heavy stuff there, and that would be playing with fire..............and could make his name "Mud" in his industry in a heartbeat.

Is he arrogant?  Absolutely.

Is he good at what he does?  Undoubtedly.

Did he lie or embellish about something so massive and so emotionally fuelled?  Doubtful.

Is an opinion a lie? If so, we are all guilty. Maybe Kyle hadn't learned what IMO meant yet. Jen, I don't like what the Persistence did one bit re: donations, etc. IF they conspired with Aruba, then hang 'em.

I don't doubt kyle's accounting of what transpired surrounding that cage.

I also don't doubt his (and Tim Miller's) assertions of what they had found - human remains.

Were those remains Natalee's?  I don't know that we will ever know one way or the other.

We're looking now to see if any/all had conspired with Aruba - to the tune of pay-offs/bribes.

We KNOW Schaefer solicited donations to HIMSELF in an underhanded and sneaky way (Thanks HotPing!)

We KNOW Silvetti met with someone from AHATA (thanks to Dave)

We KNOW not a one of 'em reported anything to the FBI or to Natalee's family.

That alone tells me there was some conspiring going on - to what degree, we don't yet know.

And we have Lala's Mom saying their endeavor was two-fold, with the main purpose being oil related.

Don't worry my friend - if we find it, we'll hang 'em!!
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #934 on: March 09, 2009, 06:31:15 PM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_53683.php

Weather Petrobras interested in acquisition Valero
March 9, 2009, 16:13 (GMT -04:00)

Email this article
  Print this article

SAN NICOLAS - The Brazilian state oil company Petrobras has renewed interest in the Valero refinery. The takeover failed last year, now appears due to internal conflict.

It reports the international news agency Reuters. Valero, both Aruba and from headquarters in San Antonio itself, would like nothing more months lost on potential buyers, except that new buyers. In November last year this newspaper reported that the Colombian Ecopetrol and Petro China, the Chinese would be interested in a takeover. Delegations from these companies visited the refinery in San Nicolas. Recently chaired the Government including Prime Minister Nelson Oduber with a delegation of Petro China to the table. This conversation was particularly informative in nature, the Chinese company wanted to know more about licensing and taxation of Aruba. Also on the agenda was the argument that the government has to pay Valero BBO tax. Petro China is now third visit to the refinery planned.

Reuters reports that the reason that the sale of Petrobras the last time was rejected, an internal conflict related. Unofficially, the over all, but when the papers were signed, the Brazilian company pulled back suddenly. An official reason was never given. A major fire in January last year in one of the vacuum unit of the refinery which they did in May return to full power could run, threw a spanner in the first instance in the food. The negotiations were put stop, but were resumed in May after which a few months later through an internal mail to the managers were informed that the refinery was sold. The latter proved so the next day is no longer correct.
The conflict within rooms now seems to have resolved that an acquisition of the Aruba refinery late last year back on the agenda of Petrobras is put.

Valero said the refinery would sell if they are a good price for it. Some time back was speculated that the Aruban Valero establishment would close if not sold would be. Spokesman Bill Day said earlier that one of the options, but there are no critical deadline is. Also on Day sale was a blow to the arm because the refinery is still making a profit. But he said that the site less attractive for Valero and the company better compete elsewhere. Valero hit since the introduction of sales tax BBO in conflict with the government to pay tax. An announced investment of over one billion florin in the refinery - needed for high quality diesel products for the U.S. domestic manufacturing - the tax was no more conflict.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #935 on: March 09, 2009, 06:38:30 PM »

If you think Nothing is was the trap, so they ALL went for a boon doggel on board the RV Persistence

DECEMBER 30, 2007 - ON BOARD MEETING

Kyle Kingman: I know Tim believed me and was convinced 100% which is why he went and told Dave that we found Natalee on Dec 29th. John stood back and waited and worked with the Aruban Polis to arrange the next dive -Dec 30th's which was the visual-only dive. John told me then he didn't want to hear me ever mention the trap again. Of course this didn't set well with me

Kyle Kingman:  On the morning of the 30th we met on board the Persistence with Hans Mos, Richardson, and the rest of the police brass and dive division. I showed them all the 29th dive video and they agreed that it was very suspicion and looked promising. Later that day 30-Dec we conducted the dive with the Aruban divers along with our own Tim Trahan. We discussed ahead of time 1 thumb up means positively human remains, 2 thumbs up... something conclusively identifying Natalee. When Tim T. gives one thumb down, he said that it was inconclusive.

Kyle Kingman: Mr. Red shirt came on the Persistence along with Dolf, Mos, et al for the meeting on the 30th."

Kyle Kingman: This is certainly NOT John Silvetti. I do not know this man. He was with the Arubans who came on board for the Dec-30th meeting.

Kyle Kingman:  Richardson was onboard the Persistence several times and attended the meetings on the boat.

Kyle Kingman:  We had an American diver with us on the Dec 30th dive. We were encouraged to do so and invited by the Arubans. I requested all samples to be brought on board the Persistence for visual and top-side photographs. It was ignored by the project lead (John S.) who felt the Arubans would follow whatever they needed to do as far as proper protocol.

_____

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #936 on: March 09, 2009, 06:39:50 PM »

correction:

"IF" Aureen Werleman is related to Helen Werleman-Lejuez,Helen Lejuez is the attorney at the meeting with Caps and Silvetti,as well as The Twitty family Attorney??Wouldn't that be really BAD??

MOHANDAS GANDHI
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #937 on: March 09, 2009, 06:44:26 PM »

correction:

"IF" Aureen Werleman is related to Helen Werleman-Lejuez,Helen Lejuez is the attorney at the meeting with Caps and Silvetti,as well as The Twitty family Attorney??Wouldn't that be really BAD??

One would think it would be.

I for one never trusted Helen because she was just too damn close to the case.  Her brother represented one of the other suspects.  I never had great confidence in her ability.
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #938 on: March 09, 2009, 06:46:12 PM »

correction:

Yes, it would be BAD .............. but it sure as heck wouldn't be surprising! Everyone is related one way or another -- even Dompig is the uncle to the Kalpoes!!!!!! 

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #939 on: March 09, 2009, 06:54:00 PM »

correction:

Yes, it would be BAD .............. but it sure as heck wouldn't be surprising! Everyone is related one way or another -- even Dompig is the uncle to the Kalpoes!!!!!! 

'Rita Cosby Live & Direct' for April 6
updated 9:15 a.m. PT, Fri., April. 7, 2006

BETH HOLLOWAY TWITTY, NATALEE‘S MOTHER: What do you make of the fact that it‘s so strange that here‘s this guy (Boeti) who‘s his brother-in-law, Gerold Dompig? Isn‘t that weird to you, too, just that strange connection? And the fact—it was interesting. When we were down there, the authorities were sort of, like, Well, we can‘t really focus on him because of, basically, who he‘s connected to.

TWITTY: Well, you know, it‘s really not any stranger to me than it is that the Kalpoes are cousins of Gerold Dompig. So you know, they‘re all very connected on that island. It‘s hard to find someone who‘s not a relative or a cousin.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/12205086/

On the Record w/ Greta
You Know You're Tired When...
Thursday, May 25, 2006

VAN SUSTEREN:  As most of you know, Guido Wever, age 19, was arrested in Holland last week in connection with Natalee Holloway's disappearance. He has been released. Here is a small news item: He is related to a frequent guest on our show — Arlene Ellis-Schipper. I was told they are cousins, but I don't know if that is first, second ...

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,196974,00.html

_____

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.