March 28, 2024, 02:53:05 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #805 3/6/09 - 3/9/09  (Read 148624 times)
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #20 on: March 06, 2009, 09:00:02 PM »

The outcome of the Persistence undertaking was doomed to be negative from the getgo if there was not a plan in place in regards to Aruban chain of custody protocol if something Natalee Holloway case related was discovered.  Logic dictates that an Aruban invitation should have been afforded to the FBI and secured in the preparation stages of such a huge undertaking.

Beth Holloway's brother says it best ...

Janet

++++++

KYLE KINGMAN - IN HIS OWN WORDS

Kyle Kingman: The FBI told me they could not send a representative down to us in Aruba unless they were specifically invited to do so by the Aruban authorities. They were simply uninvited.

Kyle Kingman:  The FBI said they needed an invitation. I brought it up to Mos and Richardson and they were talking as if it were a possibility along with a Dutch forensic team. Mos said it would take about 10-14 days to have a Dutch forensic team on site. Never heard another word about it.

PRIVATE EYE - IN HIS OWN WORDS

private eye (Beth Holloway's Brother)
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #742 3/10 -
« Reply #690 on: March 13, 2008, 06:56:18 PM »

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2689.msg364756#msg364756

don't believe that Kyle or anyone else is allowed to review the case documents, according to the policy of the prosecutors office. I thought the beauty of the Persistence is that they were to do a true grid seach mission which depends not on psychics or even tips from the authorities, and as such their work would be independent of the investigation. They were there simply to attempt to search a predefined area for Natalee's remains. So I am not sure why they have been lured into defending the work of the Aruban authorities or a discussion of the validity of the investigation as they are not knowledgeable as to the investigation, other than what they have been told by these Arubans. There are an awful lot of highly educated people who have been chumped by people of far less formal education. A well trained police force is not thwarted by a grieving mother and the media.

And Kyle, I by no means am being disrespectful, I think you are brilliant, sincerely. But I don't think your education or work experience has prepared you for a cover up by these types of people. And I think you may be severely underestimating the education, experience, and wisdom of the monkeys and other coverup believers. Don't let them make a fool of you. We need you.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2689.msg364756#msg364756

private eye
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #746 4/4
« Reply #499 on: April 09, 2008, 12:39:50 AM »

If I understood Kyle correctly, and that would be that the Arubans retrieved and possessed all finds, not sharing anything with the crew, then that effort was a waste of time and effort. The only thing it could have accomplished was to locate additional evidence for the Arubans to destroy. I am not sure if that was the protocol out of Aruba's waters though. The effort was superb, but the game was fixed.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2769.msg372245;topicseen#msg372245

private eye
Discussion #742 3/10 -
« Reply #686 on: March 13, 2008, 06:38:07 PM »

... But sharing information with people who work for people who are directly orchestrating the cover up, Rudy, or the Dutch, is the most irresponsible investigating I can imagine. What kills this investigation is people having to come into it, wanting to apply basic investigatory protocols into place, and then having those channels sabotage the new evidence that the new players discover. Of course, as is happened everytime in this case, the new people eventually come to a point where the manipulation of the evidence is undeniable, but by then the fruits of their work are gone, and there is simply another member of the believers of the cover up group. What I pray that Kyle and the crew of the Persistence will determine, is that regardless of how hard working the man that they are working with appears to work, his work belongs to Rudy, and Rudy belongs to the local dutch.

We are not hysterical, ignorant, paranoid people. We have seen the cover up in action, in broad daylight, with impunity, and if you disregard our warnings, you will become the next chump in a series of chumps, no matter how sophisticated your equipment, the level of your educational achievement, or the extent of your job skills and work history.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2689.msg364750#msg364750

LOGIC DICTATES JANET..That must've been some good lasagna...

Really thought!How can anyone uphold  The undertaking of the Persistence search after reading the words of Kyle kingman,as well as Beth Holloway's Brother.Are you gonna tell me Private Eye has got it wrong??Me personally.I DON"T THINK SO......

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #21 on: March 06, 2009, 09:03:26 PM »

NONESUCHE:

On December 5, 2007 I have a receipt for a donation for Natalee to Tx EQ..  Does anyone remember why we were asked to contribute then?  Was this for the search or for something else?

Debbie at BFN posted the need for donations on December 5, 2007

Blogs for Natalee Forum
Natalee Holloway => Discussion - Natalee Holloway => Topic started by: Debbie on 2007-12-05, 17:36:03

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Title: OUR HELP IS NEEDED - PLEASE READ - IMPORTANT
Post by: Debbie on 2007-12-05, 17:36:03
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To my BFN Family:

For 30 months now we have worked together, fought together, cried together... no matter what we have done it has been together.

We really need to work together now.  The search for Natalee off the coast of Aruba is vital at this time if we want to find Natalee and find answers.

So many people have helped facilitate this search... Louis Schaffer and the Silvetti Group are covering the cost of the search, a very generous offer that the family has humbly accepted.  There will be expenses where help is needed.  The hotel rooms for members of the search team and some of the meals need our help in covering.

I am challenging everyone to give what they can to help find Natalee.  We are quickly approaching the end of the year and now is the time to make tax deductible donations and I cannot think a better cause to help with at this time.

I know that with Christmas approaching that money may be tight, but if you can spare a few dollars please help, I think we all can think of something that we can give up to be able to help at this time.  (I can do without those shoes that I saw in the store that I really do not need)

One last request... if you are able to make a donation it needs to be done NOW.  Make your credit card donations tonight or tomorrow.  If you are going to mail a donation please mail it tomorrow.  If you are making a donation please message me the amount you are planning to donate.  They would like to know an approximate amount so that plans can be finalized.

I am making a $100.00 donation, I challenge you all to donate what you can spare at this time.

Thank you from the bottom of my heart, Debbie

(http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b125/Debzie_/mypics/e6c0bdf8.gif) (http://partners.guidestar.org/controller/searchResults.gs?action_donateReport=1&partner=networkforgood&ein=76-0664878)
Click on Logo to donate by Credit Card
(BE SURE TO DESIGNATE YOUR DONATION
TO NATALEE HOLLOWAY SEARCH IN ARUBA)

Texas EquuSearch can now receive donations from credit cards by using the Network for Good website. If you would prefer not to donate online using a credit card, please feel free to mail your donation to:

Texas EquuSearch Mounted SAR Team
P. O. Box 395,
Dickinson, TX 77539

http://www.texasequusearch.org/donate.html

(DISCLAIMER:  THIS WAS MY IDEA.  I HEARD THAT TES NEEDS HELP AND I DECIDED TO PUT MY MONEY WHERE MY MOUTH IS, IT IS YOUR CHOICE IF YOU WANT TO OR CAN MAKE A DONATION AT THIS TIME, PLEASE SERIOUSLY CONSIDER THIS REQUEST.  THIS IS A WAY THAT WE CAN ACTUALLY DO SOMETHING TO HELP, TIME IS OF THE UTMOST IMPORTANCE... THIS IS SOMETHING THAT WE CAN DO FOR NATALEE.)

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #22 on: March 06, 2009, 09:05:08 PM »

I'm bringing this over from the last thread KTF if You have time please take a look at them and see if there is anything of interest.....TIA...BBL Supper is Ready!

Re: Natalee Case Discussion #804 3/1/09 -
« Reply #958 on: Today at 04:43:55 PM » 

Hey Monkeys..I've been really busy today and only have a few minutes but I wanted to post this.... I'll BBL

http://ww7.investorrelations.co.uk/acergy/uploads/generalreleases/Oct.21.08_Cessationoftalks.pdf
http://ww7.investorrelations.co.uk/acergy/uploads/generalreleases/Apr0307_Mexilhao.pdf

http://ww7.investorrelations.co.uk/acergy/uploads/generalreleases/Jun.30.06_Statoil_D2.pdf

http://ww7.investorrelations.co.uk/acergy/uploads/generalreleases/Feb1306_Brazil_contracts.pdf
http://ww7.investorrelations.co.uk/acergy/uploads/generalreleases/Jan.07.05Stolt-NielsentoSellHoldinginStoltOffshore.pdf

Thank You Hotping.I will take a looksy tonight after i close the store down!Been a busy day...That is a good thing just tiring!

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #23 on: March 06, 2009, 09:07:55 PM »

Nut thank you for responding about the donations solicitation post, I appreciate it. Jen thanks for your info as well !

KTF are you always so energetic?  It's part of your charm !

I have another question, I thought I might have remembered LifeSong as having posted about having made a donation for the Persistence search? I could be wrong regarding who posted that but my question was whether anyone here who did make a donation, ever received a confirmation of receipt via email or snail mail?

TIA once again !

It's good to see so many of you  on this fresh new thread 

In the case for JUSTICE FOR NATALEE HOLLOWAY...I sure try.Please let me know if it get's in the way..I had to do an open to close today so running outta steam..3 hrs left

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #24 on: March 06, 2009, 09:17:21 PM »

Really thought!How can anyone uphold  The undertaking of the Persistence search after reading the words of Kyle kingman,as well as Beth Holloway's Brother.Are you gonna tell me Private Eye has got it wrong??Me personally.I DON"T THINK SO......

That lasagna, buns and salad are gone.  Daughter's van broke down on the drive here from the Upper Fraser Valley.  Hubby is picking her and the kids up right now and driving them home.  Van has been towed away.  He took the dinner I had made along with him so ... nobody is going to go hungry.

I made myself a salmon sandwich and a cuppa tea.  Hubby can make himself whatever he wants when he comes home.  Maybe he will eat lasagna with daughter and kids.

What a day!!

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #25 on: March 06, 2009, 09:19:54 PM »

That lasagna, buns and salad are gone.  Daughter's van broke down on the drive here from the Upper Fraser Valley.  Hubby is picking her and the kids up right now and driving them home.  Van has been towed away.  He took the dinner I had made along with him so ... nobody is going to go hungry.

I made myself a salmon sandwich and a cuppa tea.  Hubby can make himself whatever he wants when he comes home.  Maybe he will eat lasagna with daughter and kids.

What a day!!

Janet

Nice to know they're all safe!

MOHANDAS GANDHI
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #26 on: March 06, 2009, 09:22:17 PM »

oh KTF it's never in the way silly, it's pretty endearing actually !!

Janet thank you !! May I have some lasagna too? I am sure it's delicious !

Klaas - thank you ! I thought another address that wasn't TES had been posted, an address we couldn't trace a source to ?

I've donated to TES before so thank you for your help !

I continue to stand with the girl.
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #27 on: March 06, 2009, 09:25:08 PM »

Klaas - thank you ! I thought another address that wasn't TES had been posted, an address we couldn't trace a source to ?

HotPing was on that!Thought we ended up believing it was to Schaefer but will await confirmation from HotPing!Thanx None..

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #28 on: March 06, 2009, 09:29:44 PM »

What a day!!

Janet

Keepthefaith .. I am thankful.  It happened on the freeway but daughter was able to pull off to the emergency lane.  After she called for a tow truck ... a passing motorist stopped and piled all five of them into his vehicle and ... drove them to some establishment just off the next exit.  That is where Hubby is headed right now.

BTW ... seven year old grandaughter placed third out of 18 contestants in her category at  the interschool public speaking competition.  This little girl made my day even if she had not place.  She gave it her all.

Hey ... it is sure slow in the cage tonight ... at least on the Natalee Holloway forum.

I wish something would happen.

Janet

Edited  to fix typo
« Last Edit: March 06, 2009, 10:45:45 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #29 on: March 06, 2009, 09:30:28 PM »

What a day!!

Janet

See............Cheapo should have taken you all out to dinner!

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #30 on: March 06, 2009, 09:34:44 PM »

What a day!!

Janet

See............Cheapo should have taken you all out to dinner!

_____

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #31 on: March 06, 2009, 09:39:10 PM »

What a day!!

Janet

Keepthefaith .. I am thankful.  It happened on the freeway but daughter was able to pull off to the emergency lane.  After she called for a tow truck ... a passing motorist stopped and piled all five of them into his vehicle and ... drove them to some establishment just off the next exit.  That is where Hubby is headed right now.

BTW ... seven year old grandaughter placed third out of 18 contestants in her category at  the interschool public speaking competition.  This little girl made my day even if she had not place.  She gave it her all.

Hey ... it is sure slow in the cage tonight ... at least on the Natalee Holloway forum.

I wish something would happen.

Janet

Everybody's safe,3rd outta 18 and i do believe billb,Wreck and some others will show up for the party!Life is good but once we have JUSTICE FOR NATALEE HOLLOWAY life would be as good as it came be.Nothing will ever take away the pain for Beth,Dave,Robin,as well as Jug.As the voice of reason has said.Closure is where it's at.KYLE should step up......

Edit to fix typo
« Last Edit: March 06, 2009, 10:46:46 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

MOHANDAS GANDHI
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #32 on: March 06, 2009, 09:46:29 PM »

HotPing was on that!Thought we ended up believing it was to Schaefer but will await confirmation from HotPing!Thanx None..

Thank you KTF ! That's right it was hotping, I appreciate your help. I just knew there was another address besides TES.

I continue to stand with the girl.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #33 on: March 06, 2009, 09:51:39 PM »

NONESUCHE:

On December 5, 2007 I have a receipt for a donation for Natalee to Tx EQ..  Does anyone remember why we were asked to contribute then?  Was this for the search or for something else?

Debbie at BFN posted the need for donations on December 5, 2007

Blogs for Natalee Forum
Natalee Holloway => Discussion - Natalee Holloway => Topic started by: Debbie on 2007-12-05, 17:36:03

Title: OUR HELP IS NEEDED - PLEASE READ - IMPORTANT
Post by: Debbie on 2007-12-05, 17:36:03

To my BFN Family:

For 30 months now we have worked together, fought together, cried together... no matter what we have done it has been together.

We really need to work together now.  The search for Natalee off the coast of Aruba is vital at this time if we want to find Natalee and find answers.

So many people have helped facilitate this search... Louis Schaffer and the Silvetti Group are covering the cost of the search, a very generous offer that the family has humbly accepted.  There will be expenses where help is needed.  The hotel rooms for members of the search team and some of the meals need our help in covering.

I am challenging everyone to give what they can to help find Natalee.  We are quickly approaching the end of the year and now is the time to make tax deductible donations and I cannot think a better cause to help with at this time.

I know that with Christmas approaching that money may be tight, but if you can spare a few dollars please help, I think we all can think of something that we can give up to be able to help at this time.  (I can do without those shoes that I saw in the store that I really do not need)

One last request... if you are able to make a donation it needs to be done NOW.  Make your credit card donations tonight or tomorrow.  If you are going to mail a donation please mail it tomorrow.  If you are making a donation please message me the amount you are planning to donate.  They would like to know an approximate amount so that plans can be finalized.

I am making a $100.00 donation, I challenge you all to donate what you can spare at this time.

Thank you from the bottom of my heart, Debbie

(http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b125/Debzie_/mypics/e6c0bdf8.gif) (http://partners.guidestar.org/controller/searchResults.gs?action_donateReport=1&partner=networkforgood&ein=76-0664878)
Click on Logo to donate by Credit Card

Texas EquuSearch can now receive donations from credit cards by using the Network for Good website. If you would prefer not to donate online using a credit card, please feel free to mail your donation to:

Texas EquuSearch Mounted SAR Team
P. O. Box 395,
Dickinson, TX 77539

http://www.texasequusearch.org/donate.html

(DISCLAIMER:  THIS WAS MY IDEA.  I HEARD THAT TES NEEDS HELP AND I DECIDED TO PUT MY MONEY WHERE MY MOUTH IS, IT IS YOUR CHOICE IF YOU WANT TO OR CAN MAKE A DONATION AT THIS TIME, PLEASE SERIOUSLY CONSIDER THIS REQUEST.  THIS IS A WAY THAT WE CAN ACTUALLY DO SOMETHING TO HELP, TIME IS OF THE UTMOST IMPORTANCE... THIS IS SOMETHING THAT WE CAN DO FOR NATALEE.)

On December 5, 2007 ... I was ready to do my part to contribute to what I trusted through faith was a sincere undertaking to bring closure to Natalee Holloway's family.  However ... after reading Kyle Kingman's own words ... I will not respond to another outreach for funds for any cause without first requesting answers to my questions regarding the plan and ... who are the participants in that plan.  Both the heart and thought process in where it is at.

Janet

_____

hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #34 on: March 06, 2009, 09:53:25 PM »

Thank you KTF ! That's right it was hotping, I appreciate your help. I just knew there was another address besides TES.

Here Ya go None.....As of November 2007 This PO Box Belonged to Underwater Expeditions...Louis Schaefer

Search for Natalee Holloway, P.O. Box 948, Kemah, Texas 77565

http://www.klfy.com/Global/story.asp?S=7429813

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
hotping
Monkey Junky

« Reply #35 on: March 06, 2009, 09:56:24 PM »

It sure would be nice if We could locate someone who had sent a donation to that Po Box in Kemah and We could get them to tell Us who endorsed the check if that was the way They made Their donation...

In God We Trust!
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #36 on: March 06, 2009, 09:57:08 PM »

Here Ya go None.....As of November 2007 This PO Box Belonged to Underwater Expeditions...Louis Schaefer

Do we know the date that the P.O. Box was shown on TV?

MOHANDAS GANDHI
hotping
Monkey Junky

« Reply #37 on: March 06, 2009, 10:15:11 PM »

From TM Natalee Case Discussion 800 Reply 763 Feb 17 2009
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4515.760

The videos can be viewed over in the Ocean Search thread at the bottom of Page 7.

Both newscasts were from November 2007 when the Persistence left Louisiana for Aruba.

The first screenshot is from KATC, the other is from KLFY.

In God We Trust!
Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #38 on: March 06, 2009, 10:16:38 PM »

11/30/2007
NEWLocal Teams Joins The Search For Natalee Holloway:  “The trip is funded through donations. If you'd like to support the search efforts you can send donations to:  Attn: Search for Natalee Holloway, P.O. Box 948, Kemah, Texas 77565”

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #39 on: March 06, 2009, 10:17:24 PM »

And the P.O. Box was being used for a registered non-profit org, 501 (c) or whatever they are called?

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.