April 30, 2024, 11:17:31 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #805 3/6/09 - 3/9/09  (Read 150323 times)
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #120 on: March 07, 2009, 11:44:13 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys! KTF -- how was the Pizza?? 

The pizza was great Wreck.Thanx.Forgot to log off last night...

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #121 on: March 07, 2009, 11:45:19 AM »

May i have some cream with that San?Thank You!

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #122 on: March 07, 2009, 11:52:36 AM »

OCEANEXPLORATION
Greetings,
Thank you all for your kind words, support, and prayers.  We're all bracing for the fall-out of the Dateline broadcast.  We'll provide an update soon.

<snipped>

It is interesting to go back and read!Fall-out?Kyle knew what the fall-out would be at that point..

Hey ... Tim Miller had already announced to the world ... to Natalee Holloway father ... that the ROV images of December 29, 2007 revealed that Natalee Holloway's remains were in that trap.  Then Tim Trahan returns from the December 30, 2007 dive with one word "nothing".  Dateline viewing audience is left dangling.  Something does not compute.

Janet

ROV IMAGES - DECEMBER 29, 2007

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #123 on: March 07, 2009, 12:01:25 PM »

Wouldn't ya just love to have been on that boat for the Dec 30th meeting...I also wonder where John Silvetti was during this time period!Inquiring minds want to know..

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #124 on: March 07, 2009, 12:02:42 PM »

Wouldn't ya just love to have been on that boat for the Dec 30th meeting...I also wonder where John Silvetti was during this time period!Inquiring minds want to know..

Time period being.Dec 29th through Jan 7th..Oh,how telling it would be i believe..

MOHANDAS GANDHI
cajun miracle
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #125 on: March 07, 2009, 12:08:46 PM »

Time period being.Dec 29th through Jan 7th..Oh,how telling it would be i believe..

Love your new Monkey KTF. Would send all of ya some Cajun boudin for breakfast but have to watch those calories. It's in the 80s this weekend, so yardwork is where it's at. Have a great weekend!!!!!!!!
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #126 on: March 07, 2009, 12:18:20 PM »

Love your new Monkey KTF. Would send all of ya some Cajun boudin for breakfast but have to watch those calories. It's in the 80s this weekend, so yardwork is where it's at. Have a great weekend!!!!!!!!

Why Thank You Cajun..80's Still a bit chilly up here in the northwest but it was blue skys yesterday!

MOHANDAS GANDHI
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #127 on: March 07, 2009, 12:26:07 PM »

I'm on my second cup!   

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #128 on: March 07, 2009, 12:30:12 PM »

My coffee is not "right" without just the right amount of French Vanilla flavored creme!  

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #129 on: March 07, 2009, 12:31:22 PM »

My coffee is not "right" without just the right amount of French Vanilla flavored creme!  

Now that's funny TM!I'm on the first cup with the added french-vanilla!

MOHANDAS GANDHI
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #130 on: March 07, 2009, 12:36:02 PM »

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #131 on: March 07, 2009, 12:40:36 PM »

Give a cuppa of Tim Horton's coffee a chance.  No additives required.  The morning cobwebs clear in no time and ... the buzz ... believe me it is really hinky.

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #132 on: March 07, 2009, 12:42:07 PM »

Texasmom and San ... you are soooo mean.

Janet

_____

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #133 on: March 07, 2009, 12:47:29 PM »

Acergy and Subsea 7 Terminate Merger Discussions
Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Acergy S.A. has held discussions with Subsea 7 Inc. in relation to a possible merger of the two companies. These discussions have now been terminated.

Would have been interesting if these 2 merged..

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #134 on: March 07, 2009, 12:49:32 PM »

According to Kyle Kingman ... it appears that John Silvetti was at the December 30th meeting.

Janet

++++++++

KYLE KINGMAN - IN HIS OWN WORDS

Kyle Kingman:
I know Tim believed me and was convinced 100% which is why he went and told Dave that we found Natalee on Dec 29th. John stood back and waited and worked with the Aruban Polis to arrange the next dive -Dec 30th's which was the visual-only dive. John told me then he didn't want to hear me ever mention the trap again. Of course this didn't set well with me

Kyle Kingman:  On the morning of the 30th we met on board the Persistence with Hans Mos, Richardson, and the rest of the police brass and dive division. I showed them all the 29th dive video and they agreed that it was very suspicion and looked promising. Later that day 30-Dec we conducted the dive with the Aruban divers along with our own Tim Trahan. We discussed ahead of time 1 thumb up means positively human remains, 2 thumbs up... something conclusively identifying Natalee. When Tim T. gives one thumb down, he said that it was inconclusive.

Kyle Kingman: Mr. Red shirt came on the Persistence along with Dolf, Mos, et al for the meeting on the 30th."

Kyle Kingman: This is certainly NOT John Silvetti. I do not know this man. He was with the Arubans who came on board for the Dec-30th meeting.

Kyle Kingman:  Richardson was onboard the Persistence several times and attended the meetings on the boat.

_____

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #135 on: March 07, 2009, 12:50:07 PM »

Sorry Janet!  

But I don't think I could get going in the morning without caffeine!  I can't even imagine trying!  But I do admire your ability to do it!

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #136 on: March 07, 2009, 12:54:22 PM »

Venezuela Delays Orinoco Bids by 2 Weeks     
  by  Nancy Agin      Rigzone      Thursday, March 05, 2009 

According to a report by Bloomberg, the Norwegian embassy in Caracas has confirmed that Venezuela will postpone a major offer of proved reserves to private companies by two or three weeks. The embassy noted that bids were scheduled to launch on April 16.

StatoilHydro, a major Norwegian player in the petroleum industry, will participate in the bidding round for the Carabobo area of the Orinoco Belt, one of the world's largest natural bitumen and heavy oil accumulations. The Carabobo area itself is estimated to hold 32 billion barrels of proved reserves.

Related Pictures   

Orinoco Heavy Oil Belt
(Click to Enlarge)

For the Carabobo Round, state-run Petroleos de Venezuela SA, or PDVSA, intends to establish three joint ventures with international companies and secure investments between $15 billion and $20 billion for each project, the Norwegian embassy said.

PDVSA unveiled that oil majors BP and Chevron were among 19 companies that paid $2 million for bidding data packages, and that 47 companies were engaged in the auction that began on Oct. 30, Bloomberg reports.

In other news, Oil Minister and PDVSA President Rafael Ramirez, who was unavailable to comment on the bidding round's postponement, said in a statement this week that the company intends to reduce its spending on oil-service contractors by 40%.

This could prove to be interesting?LifeSong.When did Jim Mermis go down to Venezuela again?Wonder if he was bidding on a project?Maybe not this one but,a contract in general..

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #137 on: March 07, 2009, 12:55:41 PM »

Link for article above..

http://www.rigzone.com/NEWS/article.asp?a_id=73712

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #138 on: March 07, 2009, 01:01:40 PM »

Venezuela Delays Orinoco Bids by 2 Weeks     
  by  Nancy Agin      Rigzone      Thursday, March 05, 2009 

According to a report by Bloomberg, the Norwegian embassy in Caracas has confirmed that Venezuela will postpone a major offer of proved reserves to private companies by two or three weeks. The embassy noted that bids were scheduled to launch on April 16.

StatoilHydro, a major Norwegian player in the petroleum industry, will participate in the bidding round for the Carabobo area of the Orinoco Belt, one of the world's largest natural bitumen and heavy oil accumulations. The Carabobo area itself is estimated to hold 32 billion barrels of proved reserves.

Related Pictures   

Orinoco Heavy Oil Belt
(Click to Enlarge)

For the Carabobo Round, state-run Petroleos de Venezuela SA, or PDVSA, intends to establish three joint ventures with international companies and secure investments between $15 billion and $20 billion for each project, the Norwegian embassy said.

PDVSA unveiled that oil majors BP and Chevron were among 19 companies that paid $2 million for bidding data packages, and that 47 companies were engaged in the auction that began on Oct. 30, Bloomberg reports.

In other news, Oil Minister and PDVSA President Rafael Ramirez, who was unavailable to comment on the bidding round's postponement, said in a statement this week that the company intends to reduce its spending on oil-service contractors by 40%.

This could prove to be interesting?LifeSong.When did Jim Mermis go down to Venezuela again?Wonder if he was bidding on a project?Maybe not this one but,a contract in general..

Chavez Gives Foreign Companies in Orinoco Projects May 1 Ultimatum     
  BNamericas      Friday, February 02, 2007  

The foreign companies that partner Venezuelan state oil firm PDVSA in Orinoco upgrade projects have until May 1 to adapt their structures to new joint ventures in which PDVSA is to have at least 60%, President Hugo Chavez said on Thursday afternoon.
"I'm sure they will accept because we will continue to be partners, but if they do not agree, they are free to leave," Chavez said, according to state news agency ABN.

Related Pictures   

Orinoco Heavy Oil Belt
(Click to Enlarge)

The president said a new ad hoc law may be necessary to regulate the new ventures, which currently produce some 600,000b/d of synthetic crude.
Chavez was granted special powers on Wednesday by the national assembly that allow him to rule by decree in matters he deems "strategic."

The four Orinoco projects are Ameriven, Cerro Negro, Sincor and Petrozuata. Partners include BP (NYSE: BP), ConocoPhillips (NYSE: COP), Chevron (NYSE: CVX), ExxonMobil (NYSE: XOM), Total (NYSE: TOT) and Statoil (NYSE: STA).

PDVSA currently has stakes of around 40% in each of the projects.

http://www.rigzone.com/news/article.asp?a_id=40794

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #139 on: March 07, 2009, 01:02:04 PM »

Thanks, KTF, got it!

Look at this: 

Re: Natalee Case Discussion #789 1/1/09 -
« Reply #689 on: January 02, 2009, 11:24:51 PM »

Post by billb:

John S and kyle work in a very small pool of expertize.....I'm probably more cynical than you may be Anna....
At some point, after the persistence crew, led by John S as project manager...strike a deal with the devil (aruba), good things came to John S (company picking up a Netherlands  branch) and kyle's good fortune with his "big bucks" jobs through the Netherlands branch....
Somethings not right....

Maybe billb already had it figured out a couple of months ago!  Can you check when GeoLab got a Netherlands branch?

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.