April 30, 2024, 12:34:37 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #805 3/6/09 - 3/9/09  (Read 150349 times)
bastibro
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #300 on: March 07, 2009, 10:01:39 PM »

Anna I have loved mine, I just ordered the pair she's wearing on the splash page so I can stay current - I'm just sayin 

oh look, bastibro in Paris !!

Qui est un non-sens et vous savez  Bonne nuit 

never lift the pressure of evil island
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #301 on: March 07, 2009, 10:02:11 PM »

Elaine, I think I am going to order a pair of these glasses as I really like them and need them to read these days.

http://www.pauladeen.com/product/461/42

Well, to be honest, i like Elaine`s glasses better Anna 

Yes, you are suddenly quite the fashion critic.

hard to believe Paris would let bastibro in for fashion week 

Anna - I purchased a pair by this company that are pretty swish and have lasted me several years, so recently just purchased pair #2. Just a higher quality than most I've tried also.  http://www.scojo.com/SITE/Home.aspx

Well, it`s a matter of fact i have been there twice None

Just saying 

pour la semaine de mode ?

Oui, deux fois 

et qu'avez-vous modelé ? avez-vous utilisé des talons ? 

I continue to stand with the girl.
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #302 on: March 07, 2009, 10:08:06 PM »

Okey dokey then.  Time to get back on topic. Justice for Natalee

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #303 on: March 07, 2009, 10:11:24 PM »

Which one is which?

LOL 

See you monkeys later, I will keep checking back for the "date and time" of the new search.

Yes, I am sure Johan will keep us updated on this upcoming search as he seems to be one of the few to have information about it.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #304 on: March 07, 2009, 10:32:18 PM »

Which one is which?

LOL 

See you monkeys later, I will keep checking back for the "date and time" of the new search.

Yes, I am sure Johan will keep us updated on this upcoming search as he seems to be one of the few to have information about it.

Something not quite right about that.  jmo   

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #305 on: March 07, 2009, 11:27:20 PM »

What I do not understand
Why a new search in Aruba ?
Kermit has given new evidence and all the new information to the family
(she told me here that Dave has all the information )
Can Kermit give  me an answer?
thank you!

What you are saying is that Dave doesn't believe what was posted because if he did why waste money in a new search.

Exactly!

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #306 on: March 07, 2009, 11:30:14 PM »

Good evening Monkey's..Had a wonderful dinner this evening with the family!Let's keep rolling...

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #307 on: March 07, 2009, 11:34:41 PM »

Anna I have loved mine, I just ordered the pair she's wearing on the splash page so I can stay current - I'm just sayin 

oh look, bastibro in Paris !!

Qui est un non-sens et vous savez  Bonne nuit 

Wakarimasen bastibro San?

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #308 on: March 07, 2009, 11:44:29 PM »

oceanexploration Re: Natalee Case Discussion #776 11/19-08
« Reply #597 on: November 20, 2008, 01:46:30 PM »
It will be nice to be home for the holidays this year.  Last year I missd Christmas, New Years, Valentines Day, Mothers Day, Her B-Day, and our anniversary.
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4153.580

Klye said: "I have an ABC (20/20) and CBS (early show) film crew ready and willing to take part in such a meeting should it require press coverage. I've already had a meeting with ABC about this and they are "definitely interested" at the executive level.
We met in mid-Feb about this already
Feb 14 Kyle is in US talking to Executives

Kyle said "we both had business in the U.S. So I took him to the airport the next afternoon, and he planned on returning after Christmas as did I

Sometime between Christmas and New Years - the Peristence finds "something"

Jan 4 - Kyle asks for posters to participate in an exercise by posting their theories/timelines on disposal at sea

Jan 11 - Joran on air with DeVries

**Jan 15 - Online visitor from the Netherlands typed in 'Deepak Kalpoe found hung'

Jan 28 - Kyle NOT on the Persistence

Jan 29 - Kyle STILL not on Persistence (at least in the morning hours)

11 Feb 2008 - Kyle asks for donations for the Persistence to continue the search. They are out of funds.

02/20/2008
"Personally, I have been off of the boat since a week ago Saturday to rest at home, have Christmas, new years, etc...  I will return to the Persistence tomorrow night…”

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #309 on: March 07, 2009, 11:46:31 PM »

it is a question to Kermit very simple

What I do not understand
Why a new search in Aruba ?
Kermit has given new evidence and all the new information to the family
(she told me here that Dave has all the information )
Can Kermit give  me an answer?
thank you!

You said you were going to ask Peter deVries.
Did he not respond to your inquiry?

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #310 on: March 07, 2009, 11:48:45 PM »

I BELIEVE THE FROG.

I do not believe a person who posted on two sites with different stories.  Rather than clear things up and answer questions about his and his employers actions on the search for Natalee he decided not to post.  He has been hiding behind others.  That sometimes happens when people find out the truth.

THE FROG TOOK HIM DOWN.

I believe in the frog too, San.

My favorites were when Kermit told Kyle Let's go..Just say yes; and when he said to hotshot "Stop being a nutball for one day and..."

Priceless - both of them.   

I'm out for the evening, guys.  See ya tomorrow!

Thank you, Klaas!

Thank you, Blue Moon!

It's from the whacKadoodle files.

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #311 on: March 07, 2009, 11:49:48 PM »

Which one is which?

LOL 

That is a priceless photo Anna. Cute doogie.

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #312 on: March 07, 2009, 11:54:52 PM »

Good Evening to you Monkey's...

Keepthefaith, Icehawk, hotping, echosofangels, Monkey Mia, cajun miracle

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #313 on: March 07, 2009, 11:58:10 PM »

Good Evening to you Monkey's...

Keepthefaith, Icehawk, hotping, echosofangels, Monkey Mia, cajun miracle

I trust those two posts,to get you to 60,will come at the most appropriate time ICEHAWK...

MOHANDAS GANDHI
hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #314 on: March 07, 2009, 11:59:38 PM »

Wonder what this is all about

In Re: Hornbeck Offshore Services, L.L.C.
EasyEdit
(What's this?) What is the EasyEdit button? This website gets better when people like you add to it. Just click the EasyEdit button to start. (help)
Last update: No updates (content history | content tools) (help)
Keyword tags: None
Petitioner: Hornbeck Offshore Services, L.L.C.

Case Number: 2:2008cv03581
Filed: May 28, 2008

Court: Louisiana Eastern District Court
Office: Personal Property: Other Office [ Court Info ]
County: Out of State
Presiding Judge: Judge Lance M Africk
Referring Judge: Magistrate Judge Joseph C. Wilkinson Jr.

Nature of Suit: Torts - Property - Other Personal Property Damage
Cause: Federal Question
Jurisdiction: Federal Question
Jury Demanded By: 46:0181 Limitation of Liability

http://dockets.justia.com/docket/court-laedce/case_no-2:2008cv03581/case_id-126897/

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #315 on: March 08, 2009, 12:03:19 AM »

Wonder what this is all about

In Re: Hornbeck Offshore Services, L.L.C.
EasyEdit
(What's this?) What is the EasyEdit button? This website gets better when people like you add to it. Just click the EasyEdit button to start. (help)
Last update: No updates (content history | content tools) (help)
Keyword tags: None
Petitioner: Hornbeck Offshore Services, L.L.C.

Case Number: 2:2008cv03581
Filed: May 28, 2008

Court: Louisiana Eastern District Court
Office: Personal Property: Other Office [ Court Info ]
County: Out of State
Presiding Judge: Judge Lance M Africk
Referring Judge: Magistrate Judge Joseph C. Wilkinson Jr.

Nature of Suit: Torts - Property - Other Personal Property Damage
Cause: Federal Question
Jurisdiction: Federal Question
Jury Demanded By: 46:0181 Limitation of Liability

http://dockets.justia.com/docket/court-laedce/case_no-2:2008cv03581/case_id-126897/

Has to do with property..Be interesting to know what about...It is in Louisiana..

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #316 on: March 08, 2009, 12:09:43 AM »

It appears that our bastibro know more than John Silvetti's sister.

Janet

++++++

San
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #804
« Reply #89 on: March 02, 2009, 04:59:48 PM »

This was posted at BFN by LegallyLex who is Silvetti's sister:

http://blogsfornatalee.com/forum/index.php?topic=8398.msg408940#msg408940

Quote from: LegallyLex on March 02, 2009, 12:46:20 PM

Thank you Debbie for sending me the message and for all the good people here at BFN who never got sucked into the conspiracy theories that are floating around at SM!  I've read them and the lies are very sad indeed, but people are ignorant, cruel and lack knowledge of many things, yet (pretend to be experts), and you cannot change them. Ignorance is bliss I suppose, (or that is what the saying tells us).

I can tell you there are a lot of positive things that have come out of this.  John and Dave became and still are good friends. John has since worked with Tim on other cases and brought families closure in finding their missing loved ones.  It is true what they say about a ripple in the pond...(and what effect it has) If you want the truth about what is being said, please direct them to the family of Natalee and not the supposed conspiracy theory experts.

It is being looked into to go finish searching the remaining targets that were provided by the Persistence.  That is all I really know at this point.  If I find out anymore, I will gladly tell you here at BFN as you all were reported to when they were in Aruba previously.

Also, please know that I do come in here and read the blogs.  I have not commented as you "all" are far more knowledgeable about this matter.  It does not mean I do not care.  It does not mean that I am not here. I did comment on the things I had knowledge about at that time.  But I will not comment if I am not fully informed or ignorant on the subject matter. (hopefully that is considered common sense as I do not want to turn into some of the others who spread falsehoods).  I have made many friends here at BFN and I really do appreciate them (again, the ripple in the pond). 

And I would again like to thank the Persistence and their crew for their selfless acts during the search along with Mr. Schaeffer who funded the search. I would also like to thank the great people of BFN who are some of the most wonderful people I have never met!  (but got to know).

Have a great day everyone.  God Bless! 

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4617.msg699240#msg699240

_____

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #317 on: March 08, 2009, 12:19:33 AM »

Keepthefaith, Rooscrew, Tamikosmom, BUCKSHOT,Debbie, hotping

Impeccable timing??

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #318 on: March 08, 2009, 12:22:39 AM »

It appears that our bastibro know more than John Silvetti's sister.

Janet

++++++

San
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #804
« Reply #89 on: March 02, 2009, 04:59:48 PM »

This was posted at BFN by LegallyLex who is Silvetti's sister:

http://blogsfornatalee.com/forum/index.php?topic=8398.msg408940#msg408940

Quote from: LegallyLex on March 02, 2009, 12:46:20 PM

Thank you Debbie for sending me the message and for all the good people here at BFN who never got sucked into the conspiracy theories that are floating around at SM!  I've read them and the lies are very sad indeed, but people are ignorant, cruel and lack knowledge of many things, yet (pretend to be experts), and you cannot change them. Ignorance is bliss I suppose, (or that is what the saying tells us).

I can tell you there are a lot of positive things that have come out of this.  John and Dave became and still are good friends. John has since worked with Tim on other cases and brought families closure in finding their missing loved ones.  It is true what they say about a ripple in the pond...(and what effect it has) If you want the truth about what is being said, please direct them to the family of Natalee and not the supposed conspiracy theory experts.

It is being looked into to go finish searching the remaining targets that were provided by the Persistence.  That is all I really know at this point.  If I find out anymore, I will gladly tell you here at BFN as you all were reported to when they were in Aruba previously.

Also, please know that I do come in here and read the blogs.  I have not commented as you "all" are far more knowledgeable about this matter.  It does not mean I do not care.  It does not mean that I am not here. I did comment on the things I had knowledge about at that time.  But I will not comment if I am not fully informed or ignorant on the subject matter. (hopefully that is considered common sense as I do not want to turn into some of the others who spread falsehoods).  I have made many friends here at BFN and I really do appreciate them (again, the ripple in the pond). 

And I would again like to thank the Persistence and their crew for their selfless acts during the search along with Mr. Schaeffer who funded the search. I would also like to thank the great people of BFN who are some of the most wonderful people I have never met!  (but got to know).

Have a great day everyone.  God Bless! 

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4617.msg699240#msg699240

I wonder what lies she is speaking of. . . is she implying that Kyle Kingman was lying when he said all those things?  I don't know of anyone else who has professed to know anything to say.

"Being looked into" doesn't seem very definite either.  I thought the story was this second search was a done deal already funded and with the blessing of Dave Holloway.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #319 on: March 08, 2009, 12:38:20 AM »

oceanexploration Re: Natalee Case Discussion #776 11/19-08
« Reply #597 on: November 20, 2008, 01:46:30 PM »
It will be nice to be home for the holidays this year.  Last year I missd Christmas, New Years, Valentines Day, Mothers Day, Her B-Day, and our anniversary.
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4153.580

Klye said: "I have an ABC (20/20) and CBS (early show) film crew ready and willing to take part in such a meeting should it require press coverage. I've already had a meeting with ABC about this and they are "definitely interested" at the executive level.
We met in mid-Feb about this already

Kyle said "we both had business in the U.S. So I took him to the airport the next afternoon, and he planned on returning after Christmas as did I

Sometime between Christmas and New Years - the Peristence finds "something"

Jan 4 - Kyle asks for posters to participate in an exercise by posting their theories/timelines on disposal at sea

Jan 11 - Joran on air with DeVries

**Jan 15 - Online visitor from the Netherlands typed in 'Deepak Kalpoe found hung'

Jan 28 - Kyle NOT on the Persistence

Jan 29 - Kyle STILL not on Persistence (at least in the morning hours)

11 Feb 2008 - Kyle asks for donations for the Persistence to continue the search. They are out of funds.

02/20/2008
"Personally, I have been off of the boat since a week ago Saturday to rest at home, have Christmas, new years, etc...  I will return to the Persistence tomorrow night…”

I still say something is hinky here.  He says he would return to the Persistence after Christmas.
Then he says that he found the trap on Christmas Eve.
He can't be both places at once.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.