April 30, 2024, 01:55:19 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #805 3/6/09 - 3/9/09  (Read 150379 times)
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #580 on: March 08, 2009, 06:09:07 PM »

We are all waiting johann555 for you to prove that Dave Holloway specifically told you that kermit did not give him the evidence/information that you have accused me of not doing and lying about.

I am also waiting for the dates of this new search and that Dave Holloway is just all right with what could be his daughter's remains being handed over exclusively to ALE as was done last time.

He also didn't answer your question who 'they' are...referring to the story he believes.

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #581 on: March 08, 2009, 06:10:22 PM »

it is a question to Kermit very simple

What I do not understand
Why a new search in Aruba ?
Kermit has given new evidence and all the new information to the family
(she told me here that Dave has all the information )
Can Kermit give  me an answer?
thank you!

kermit said on: December 05, 2008, 03:20:12 PM

I am aware that PI saw the photos.
I am aware that Beth & Dave have the photos.
I am aware that the fbi has the photos.

Kermit said this Дейв имеет информацию > that means Dave heeft de informatie.
And that means :    Dave has the information

The information about content of the cage.

So my only question is Kermit : are you sure that you gave Dave,Beth  & the FBI  that information & evidence about the human remains in the cage ?
You told me here :Dave has the information

Obviously Johann you have some information that you have gathered to prove I have lied and that Dave doesn't have the information according to you.

So, I'll tell ya what big man.

You post your proof.

Then I'll post mine.

Come on let's do it big boy!

Oh you really want that ? are you sure ?

If i can choose for what you said here or what they said ,i choose for their story . very simple !

Behavior is truth. You have no proof and the way I know that is because I DO HAVE PROOF that Dave Holloway has the evidence/information. But you are choosing to believe LIES told to you and that shows your character. The fact that you accused me of lying and then you ran off like a pussy when I confronted you also demonstrates your character. Then add in the hermit crab crap you tried to pass off and the dutch article. ALL are indicators that you have no character that anyone can trust.

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #582 on: March 08, 2009, 06:10:56 PM »

KFT,

I think I am beginning to see a pattern emerge.  It goes something like this:

1.  Attack and attempt a complete character assassination on poster whose posts you don't like or don't fit your agenda.

2.  Make a complete fool of yourself then show your rear end.

3.  Run!

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #583 on: March 08, 2009, 06:12:35 PM »

This is about Natalee.  I say forget another water search.  Post the locations of all the targets, on all the scuba diving sites.  Lets rule out the other 200?.

I agree!

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #584 on: March 08, 2009, 06:12:55 PM »

johann555 accued Kermit of lying and that Dave Holloway did not have the evidence/information about the trap/cage.

johann555 does not have any proof.

MAKE ME POST THE SUCKERS

These people NEVER give up.  Oh the shame of them all.  Take  on Kermit and you have us ALL to deal with. 

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #585 on: March 08, 2009, 06:13:45 PM »

KFT,

1.  Attack and attempt a complete character assassination on poster whose posts you don't like or don't fit your agenda.

3.  Run!

That is funny Anna!How embarrassing for those that choose that path!

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #586 on: March 08, 2009, 06:14:02 PM »

KFT,

3.  Run!

You forgot one Anna, between 2 and 3....Accuse everyone who responds to you, of attacking you.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #587 on: March 08, 2009, 06:14:53 PM »

We are all waiting johann555 for you to prove that Dave Holloway specifically told you that kermit did not give him the evidence/information that you have accused me of not doing and lying about.

I am also waiting for the dates of this new search and that Dave Holloway is just all right with what could be his daughter's remains being handed over exclusively to ALE as was done last time.

That is what it is all about Anna, thank you for bringing that up.

This is not about kermit. This is about ARUBAN'S COVERED-UP THE REMAINS INSIDE THAT TRAP!

Where is the outrage!

Why isn't johann555 contacting HIS GOVERNMENT!
Why isn't johann555 spending his time and energy contacting DUTCH AUTHORITIES and DEMANDING JUSTICE for Natalee Holloway.
Perhaps johann555 is protecting Aruba with his false and malicious lies.

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #588 on: March 08, 2009, 06:15:23 PM »

He also didn't answer your question who 'they' are...referring to the story he believes.

I guess some people think they are entitled to only ASK questions of others without ever answering any of their own. 

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #589 on: March 08, 2009, 06:16:32 PM »

That is what it is all about Anna, thank you for bringing that up.

This is not about kermit. This is about ARUBAN'S COVERED-UP THE REMAINS INSIDE THAT TRAP!

Where is the outrage!

Why isn't johann555 contacting HIS GOVERNMENT!
Why isn't johann555 spending his time and energy contacting DUTCH AUTHORITIES and DEMANDING JUSTICE for Natalee Holloway.
Perhaps johann555 is protecting Aruba with his false and malicious lies.

There you have it in my opinion!

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #590 on: March 08, 2009, 06:16:44 PM »

it is a question to Kermit very simple

What I do not understand
Why a new search in Aruba ?
Kermit has given new evidence and all the new information to the family
(she told me here that Dave has all the information )
Can Kermit give  me an answer?
thank you!

kermit said on: December 05, 2008, 03:20:12 PM

I am aware that PI saw the photos.
I am aware that Beth & Dave have the photos.
I am aware that the fbi has the photos.

Kermit said this Дейв имеет информацию > that means Dave heeft de informatie.
And that means :    Dave has the information

The information about content of the cage.

So my only question is Kermit : are you sure that you gave Dave,Beth  & the FBI  that information & evidence about the human remains in the cage ?
You told me here :Dave has the information

Obviously Johann you have some information that you have gathered to prove I have lied and that Dave doesn't have the information according to you.

So, I'll tell ya what big man.

You post your proof.

Then I'll post mine.

Come on let's do it big boy!

Oh you really want that ? are you sure ?

If i can choose for what you said here or what they said ,i choose for their story . very simple !

Behavior is truth. You have no proof and the way I know that is because I DO HAVE PROOF that Dave Holloway has the evidence/information. But you are choosing to believe LIES told to you and that shows your character. The fact that you accused me of lying and then you ran off like a pussy when I confronted you also demonstrates your character. Then add in the hermit crab crap you tried to pass off and the dutch article. ALL are indicators that you have no character that anyone can trust.

Wonder what newspaper Johan works for?  Explains why that article appeared in that ONE Dutch paper only.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #591 on: March 08, 2009, 06:18:00 PM »

KFT,

3.  Run!

That is funny Anna!How embarrassing for those that choose that path!

This doesn't quite fit, but it's pretty close.   

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #592 on: March 08, 2009, 06:18:02 PM »

KFT,

3.  Run!

You forgot one Anna, between 2 and 3....Accuse everyone who responds to you, of attacking you.

You are so right!  And sprinkle in a few false accusations of bashing any and everything especially when it was never done!

Add as much high drama as possible!

PERSONA NON GRATA

Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #593 on: March 08, 2009, 06:20:48 PM »

Must be a slow day in the Chat Forums.  They are slowly running out of people to send here to disrupt and throw out their character assassinations.  And still not one has been able to provide any proof that Kyle DID NOT say any of these things.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #594 on: March 08, 2009, 06:21:09 PM »

KFT,

3.  Run!

You are so right!  And sprinkle in a few false accusations of bashing any and everything especially when it was never done!

Add as much high drama as possible!

Exactly!  

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #595 on: March 08, 2009, 06:21:14 PM »

did ya notice the pattern?

mafia controlled
AHTA influence
Dutch Prosecutor's with agendas and it ain't to bring justice
Donation money
Silvetti/Schaefer OIL & vessels oh my
Lawsuits/investors/Petrobras/switch assets and MONEY
accuse and twist faster then chubby checker

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #596 on: March 08, 2009, 06:22:40 PM »

Kermit,

Regarding the Gulf Diver IV....I couldn't find a buyer, either.  If Legacy Offshore didn't buy it, maybe JP Morgan Chase still has it.  I found it listed for sale on a pdf on www.marcon.com but nothing as final.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #597 on: March 08, 2009, 06:23:06 PM »

did ya notice the pattern?

mafia controlled
AHTA influence
Dutch Prosecutor's with agendas and it ain't to bring justice
Donation money
Silvetti/Schaefer OIL & vessels oh my
Lawsuits/investors/Petrobras/switch assets and MONEY
accuse and twist faster then chubby checker

Follow the money.

Sleuth
Monkey Junky

« Reply #598 on: March 08, 2009, 06:23:47 PM »

What's the matter, Johan?  Got a frog in your throat?   

Frog got your tongue?

Check every detail-check it twice. At least check it once. FIND NATALEE
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #599 on: March 08, 2009, 06:25:00 PM »

What's the matter, Johan?  Got a frog in your throat?   

Frog got your tongue?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.