April 23, 2024, 12:22:19 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #805 3/6/09 - 3/9/09  (Read 149796 times)
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #660 on: March 08, 2009, 09:10:59 PM »

Hey Bastibro.Can you email Johan and ask him if we're done and we can go back to our research?TIA..Again.Johan started the party,called out Kermit,Kermit came,Responded,Johan left,and here we are!Back to the research...

johann555 has no balls.

Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #661 on: March 08, 2009, 09:11:03 PM »

Going through some old pics from this site.  Looks like this photo of Geoff and Angelina was taken at a June 2006 singles event:

http://www.thesingles-company.com/viewer/pictures.htm

Is that his Mom?

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #662 on: March 08, 2009, 09:11:10 PM »

Good evening Magnolia, Sleuth, Keepthefaith, San, Ree, Kathya0427 and 19 Guests

Good evening MuffyBee..You just BUZZZZZZZING through the forum?

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #663 on: March 08, 2009, 09:13:23 PM »

Hey Bastibro.Can you email Johan and ask him if we're done and we can go back to our research?TIA..Again.Johan started the party,called out Kermit,Kermit came,Responded,Johan left,and here we are!Back to the research...

johann555 has no balls.

Kermit.Just got done re-reading your post i brought forward.Don't forget GeoLab srl gave a three contract to Veripos which is a subsidiary of SubSea 7.don't know when it is but does show that they do know,as well as conduct business with each other!

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #664 on: March 08, 2009, 09:14:25 PM »

Good evening MuffyBee..You just BUZZZZZZZING through the forum?

Yes, just buzzin' by here

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Sleuth
Monkey Junky

« Reply #665 on: March 08, 2009, 09:15:54 PM »

Good evening, MuffyMyFavoriteBee Smile

Check every detail-check it twice. At least check it once. FIND NATALEE
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #666 on: March 08, 2009, 09:17:09 PM »

"Big moves in the North Sea have become multi-million dollar operations."
<snip>
LR-Fairplay's Daily Newbuilding News says Brazils shipbuilding industry has been given a 'significant boost' with an announcement by state oil giant Petrobras that it needs as many as 100 offshore oil and gas support vessles."
<snip>
Superior Offshore International has closed the sale of platform support vessel "Gulf Diver V" and selected on board diving equipment to Legacy Offshore for US$ 4 million. The "Gulf Diver V" (ex-Salam River, ex-San Patricio, ex-Andrea Martin) is a 1974 Halter Marine built OSV and twin EMD 8-645E2 main engines producing 1, 950BHP.

Under the purchase agreement, Superior Offshore has the option to repurchase the vessel and equipment for the same price on Oct. 1, 2008.

<snip>

Under the agreement Superior has agreed to sell a Kobelco CK 1600-2 crane located at the company's fabrication facility in Amelia, LA, and the 168-foot by 38 foot DSV
"Gulf Diver IV".

DID WE FIND ANYTHING ABOUT THE SALE OF SUPERIOR OFFSHORE'S GULF DIVER IV?

<snip>
StatoilHydro has issued a Letter of Intent to Farstad Shipping ASA for a long-term charter contract for its'\platform suppy vessel (UT751 DC) under construction at Aker Yards Brevik."
<snip>
StatoilHydro is a major and important customer for Farstad Shipping. This contract further strengthens the company's  position as a long-term supplier for StatoilHydro.
<snip>
OF the 752 OSVs (Offshore Supply Vessels) under construction, China leads the orderbook with a total of 139 OSVs being built.
They are followed by the U.S. at 77, then Iddia and Singapore at 75 OSVs each under construction...."
<snip>
Subsea 7 Inc. says it has recently signed a contract for the construction of a new-build pipe lay and construction vessel. The overall project cost is in the region of US$ 190 million and is based on a fixed prices from the Merwede shipyard.
<snip>
Subsea 7 CEO Mel Fizgerald, stated: "We have invested in excess of US$ 1 billion in new vessels and equipment between 2006 and 2008.
<snip>
AKER Yards has clinched a contract from Norwegian ship owner DOF to build its frist platform supply vessel to be fuleled by liquefied natural gas.
<snip>
The Aker PSV 06 LNG design vessel will be owned by DOF and chartered to state energy group Statoilhydro to supply its offshore oil and gas production platforms in the North Sea and Norwegian Sea."
<snip>

CORPORATE NEWS
about Superior Offshore
H. Malcolm Lovett, Jr. as a directior and as its chief restructuring officer.

<snip>
Lovett is the only executive officer of the company. Strategic Capital Corporation, a company controlled by Lovett, has been engaged to provide financial advisory and restructuring services to Suerior Offshore, receiving an initial retainer of US$150,000.
www.marcon.com/library/market_reports/2008/SU/SU04-08.pdf

In that article above this Hornbeck Offshore is HUGE. And I noticed this mentioned about Subsea 7, plus Helix was Cal Dive and became Helix in a name change.

Subsea 7
Hornbeck Offshore Services
Seaway Heavy Lifting
Helix Energy Solutions
Sealion Shipping Limited
Solstad AS
Global Marine Systems
Smit
http://www.merwede.com/index.php?id=2547

REMEMBER GEOLAB CHANGED THE NAME FROM GEOLAB SILVETTI TO GEOLAB LLC:
GeoLab will change the operational name from GeoLab Silvetti and Company LLC to GeoLab LLC forthwith with the corporate office in Houston, Texas and an operational base in Lafayette, Louisiana.

http://www.e-pageads.com/survey-marketplace/newsletter/newsletter71.html#2

GeoLab
Middle-East Branch
<snip>
Geolab Srl shall be assigning to the region our in-house dedicated DP Class 1 ROV survey support and light construction vessel the DP Geo which was formally the RSV Salgueiro recently acquired from Subsea 7 and is currently undergoing refurbishment in Europe the vessel shall be available in early April 2008.http://tinyurl.com/cbmdx8

SUBSEA 7 INC. announced a contract award by Petroleo Brasileiro S.A. (Petrobras) for its pipelay vessel Kommandor 3000. The contract, with a value in the region of US $250 million, is for the exclusive use of the Kommandor 3000 for a period of six years commencing in February 2007.
http://www.ibiblio.org/maritime/photolibrary/albums/ftp/PDF/10_06/208-22-10-2006.pdf

Here's the organizational chart for subsea7 LifeSong!
http://www.subsea7.com/cms/files/Global%20Management%20Team.pdf

BUMP

Kermit..

Geolab Positioning Contract   07/05/2008 
Veripos has been awarded a further three-year contract by Naples-based GeoLab Srl, one of Europe's leading turnkey offshore survey and construction support organisations, for provision of high-precision GNSS positioning services. The contract extends the relationship between the two companies following an earlier three-year agreement. 

http://www.hydro-international.com/news/id2432-Geolab_Positioning_Contract.html

Was this GeoLab offering an appetizer for SubSea 7 or one of it's subsidiaries serving up the entree later on??Just a thought!

MOHANDAS GANDHI
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #667 on: March 08, 2009, 09:17:27 PM »

Going through some old pics from this site.  Looks like this photo of Geoff and Angelina was taken at a June 2006 singles event:

http://www.thesingles-company.com/viewer/pictures.htm

Is that his Mom?

No, but she looks old enough doesn't she!   

She was the part owner/manager (iirc) of the cybercafe where Deepak worked in 2005.  I don't know if she's still connected to them now.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #668 on: March 08, 2009, 09:17:47 PM »

Considering the forum is so slow ... I put aside some time to read Lifesong's timeline.  It was a very worthwhile read.  Obviously ... a great deal of time and effort went into this compilation.

Thank you Lifesong.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Sleuth
Monkey Junky

« Reply #669 on: March 08, 2009, 09:18:07 PM »

Kermit - I'm not sure if anyone ever showed you this comparison, but I think it is hilarious....

BTW, I was on South Beach this afternoon and I think I saw you doing those cartweels on the beach today Smile

Sleuth
Monkey Junky

« Reply #670 on: March 08, 2009, 09:19:01 PM »

Kermit - I'm not sure if anyone ever showed you this comparison, but I think it is hilarious....

BTW, I was on South Beach this afternoon and I think I saw you doing those cartweels on the beach today Smile

It would help to post the link....
http://community.livejournal.com/ohnotheydidnt/27350111.html

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #671 on: March 08, 2009, 09:22:30 PM »

Thanks Slueth...

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #672 on: March 08, 2009, 09:23:19 PM »

Hello, Muffy!

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #673 on: March 08, 2009, 09:23:29 PM »

"Big moves in the North Sea have become multi-million dollar operations."
<snip>
LR-Fairplay's Daily Newbuilding News says Brazils shipbuilding industry has been given a 'significant boost' with an announcement by state oil giant Petrobras that it needs as many as 100 offshore oil and gas support vessles."
<snip>
Superior Offshore International has closed the sale of platform support vessel "Gulf Diver V" and selected on board diving equipment to Legacy Offshore for US$ 4 million. The "Gulf Diver V" (ex-Salam River, ex-San Patricio, ex-Andrea Martin) is a 1974 Halter Marine built OSV and twin EMD 8-645E2 main engines producing 1, 950BHP.

Under the purchase agreement, Superior Offshore has the option to repurchase the vessel and equipment for the same price on Oct. 1, 2008.

<snip>

Under the agreement Superior has agreed to sell a Kobelco CK 1600-2 crane located at the company's fabrication facility in Amelia, LA, and the 168-foot by 38 foot DSV
"Gulf Diver IV".

DID WE FIND ANYTHING ABOUT THE SALE OF SUPERIOR OFFSHORE'S GULF DIVER IV?

<snip>
StatoilHydro has issued a Letter of Intent to Farstad Shipping ASA for a long-term charter contract for its'\platform suppy vessel (UT751 DC) under construction at Aker Yards Brevik."
<snip>
StatoilHydro is a major and important customer for Farstad Shipping. This contract further strengthens the company's  position as a long-term supplier for StatoilHydro.
<snip>
OF the 752 OSVs (Offshore Supply Vessels) under construction, China leads the orderbook with a total of 139 OSVs being built.
They are followed by the U.S. at 77, then Iddia and Singapore at 75 OSVs each under construction...."
<snip>
Subsea 7 Inc. says it has recently signed a contract for the construction of a new-build pipe lay and construction vessel. The overall project cost is in the region of US$ 190 million and is based on a fixed prices from the Merwede shipyard.
<snip>
Subsea 7 CEO Mel Fizgerald, stated: "We have invested in excess of US$ 1 billion in new vessels and equipment between 2006 and 2008.
<snip>
AKER Yards has clinched a contract from Norwegian ship owner DOF to build its frist platform supply vessel to be fuleled by liquefied natural gas.
<snip>
The Aker PSV 06 LNG design vessel will be owned by DOF and chartered to state energy group Statoilhydro to supply its offshore oil and gas production platforms in the North Sea and Norwegian Sea."
<snip>

CORPORATE NEWS
about Superior Offshore
H. Malcolm Lovett, Jr. as a directior and as its chief restructuring officer.

<snip>
Lovett is the only executive officer of the company. Strategic Capital Corporation, a company controlled by Lovett, has been engaged to provide financial advisory and restructuring services to Suerior Offshore, receiving an initial retainer of US$150,000.
www.marcon.com/library/market_reports/2008/SU/SU04-08.pdf

In that article above this Hornbeck Offshore is HUGE. And I noticed this mentioned about Subsea 7, plus Helix was Cal Dive and became Helix in a name change.

Subsea 7
Hornbeck Offshore Services
Seaway Heavy Lifting
Helix Energy Solutions
Sealion Shipping Limited
Solstad AS
Global Marine Systems
Smit
http://www.merwede.com/index.php?id=2547

REMEMBER GEOLAB CHANGED THE NAME FROM GEOLAB SILVETTI TO GEOLAB LLC:
GeoLab will change the operational name from GeoLab Silvetti and Company LLC to GeoLab LLC forthwith with the corporate office in Houston, Texas and an operational base in Lafayette, Louisiana.

http://www.e-pageads.com/survey-marketplace/newsletter/newsletter71.html#2

GeoLab
Middle-East Branch
<snip>
Geolab Srl shall be assigning to the region our in-house dedicated DP Class 1 ROV survey support and light construction vessel the DP Geo which was formally the RSV Salgueiro recently acquired from Subsea 7 and is currently undergoing refurbishment in Europe the vessel shall be available in early April 2008.http://tinyurl.com/cbmdx8

SUBSEA 7 INC. announced a contract award by Petroleo Brasileiro S.A. (Petrobras) for its pipelay vessel Kommandor 3000. The contract, with a value in the region of US $250 million, is for the exclusive use of the Kommandor 3000 for a period of six years commencing in February 2007.
http://www.ibiblio.org/maritime/photolibrary/albums/ftp/PDF/10_06/208-22-10-2006.pdf

Here's the organizational chart for subsea7 LifeSong!
http://www.subsea7.com/cms/files/Global%20Management%20Team.pdf

BUMP

Kermit..

Geolab Positioning Contract   07/05/2008 
Veripos has been awarded a further three-year contract by Naples-based GeoLab Srl, one of Europe's leading turnkey offshore survey and construction support organisations, for provision of high-precision GNSS positioning services. The contract extends the relationship between the two companies following an earlier three-year agreement. 

http://www.hydro-international.com/news/id2432-Geolab_Positioning_Contract.html

Was this GeoLab offering an appetizer for SubSea 7 or one of it's subsidiaries with Sub sea 7 serving up the entree later on??Just a thought!

corrected

MOHANDAS GANDHI
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #674 on: March 08, 2009, 09:24:55 PM »

Thanks Sleuth!

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Sleuth
Monkey Junky

« Reply #675 on: March 08, 2009, 09:26:18 PM »

Monkeys...ignore the posts with that link.  I was only referring to the picture comparisons.

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #676 on: March 08, 2009, 09:32:23 PM »

Monkeys...ignore the posts with that link.  I was only referring to the picture comparisons.

Thanks Sleuth.  It was great 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #677 on: March 08, 2009, 09:32:54 PM »

Those pictures were great, Sleuth.  I especially like Kermit in the Batman mask!

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #678 on: March 08, 2009, 09:32:59 PM »

slueth that is hysterical

love this one

Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #679 on: March 08, 2009, 09:34:14 PM »

Thank you, Janet. 

Sleuth - what a great page! Thank you posting the link.

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.