April 30, 2024, 08:25:03 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #805 3/6/09 - 3/9/09  (Read 150268 times)
hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #760 on: March 09, 2009, 01:28:19 AM »

Hey Monkey Mia....Did You Figure Out How to Do the Monkey Dance?

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #761 on: March 09, 2009, 01:31:21 AM »

Thanks Everyone....I just Want

~~~~~~~~~~~~~JUSTICE FOR NATALEE~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

JUSTICE FOR NATALEE HOLLOWAY

THE TRUTH WILL REVEAL ITSELF IN TIME

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #762 on: March 09, 2009, 01:34:02 AM »

GOODNIGHT AND GOD BLESS

KEEPTHEFAITH

P.S. PERSISTENCE...TIME IS ON OUR SIDE..

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #763 on: March 09, 2009, 01:52:35 AM »

In the 1930s, with the rise of Adolf Hitler, Prince Bernhard's younger brother Aschwin, publicly declared his support for the Nazi Party. Prince Bernhard himself trained as a fighter pilot then was later made an officer of the German Reiter SS Corps. The Prince eventually went to work for the German chemical company, IG Farben. After a period of training, he became Secretary to the Board of Directors at the Paris office in 1935. Because he was a Protestant and a Royal, Bernhard was acceptable by Queen Wilhelmina of the Netherlands as a suitable husband for Princess Juliana. However, Bernhard's appropriateness as the consort of the future Queen would later become a matter of public debate.

Prince Bernhard's political insensitivities in the Netherlands distanced him from the Dutch people at a time when tensions were high and another war in Europe seemed almost certain. First, traveling to the Reich Chancellery, he met personally with Adolf Hitler who had publicly insinuated that the marriage of the German Prince to the future Queen of the Netherlands was a sign of an alliance between the two nations. Then, for several days leading up to his marriage to Princess Juliana on January 7, 1937, Prince Bernhard entertained SS officer Langenheim in the Dutch royal palace. The Prince provided the SS representative with an assessment of the political situation in the Netherlands and the role of the Dutch Nazi Party, all of which was reported back in detail to the German Foreign Minister, Joachim von Ribbentrop. Whether Bernhard in doing so consciously acted against Dutch interests has been a question for debate.

The relationship has never ended..
Just fuel for thought to sleep on.. 
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #764 on: March 09, 2009, 01:54:34 AM »

GOODNIGHT AND GOD BLESS

KEEPTHEFAITH

P.S. PERSISTENCE...TIME IS ON OUR SIDE..

Goodnight and God bless KTF!   

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #765 on: March 09, 2009, 01:56:32 AM »

Truth & Justice for Natalee!

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #766 on: March 09, 2009, 01:57:12 AM »

Goodnight everyone!   

hotping
Monkey Junky

« Reply #767 on: March 09, 2009, 01:58:19 AM »

Good Night TM! 

In God We Trust!
billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

No Body...No Tourism aruba! Bring Natalee Home!

« Reply #768 on: March 09, 2009, 02:02:56 AM »

Good Night...billb, Edward, hotping and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #769 on: March 09, 2009, 02:05:48 AM »

Good Night...billb, Edward, hotping and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Goodnight billb!   

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #770 on: March 09, 2009, 02:06:28 AM »

Good Night TM! 

Keep up the good work Hotping!  Goodnight!   

hotping
Monkey Junky

« Reply #771 on: March 09, 2009, 02:11:40 AM »

Kermit mentioned a Company by the name of Smit in an earlier post on Pg 33 this thread....I found this interesting....

On 14 October 2006, the Naming ceremony of the ‘Smit Bonaire’ took place at Kralendijk, Bonaire. The
‘Smit Bonaire’ was named by Mrs Angela Garmendia de Nieves, wife of Mr H. Nieves, General Manager of BOPEC Bonaire.

The Naming ceremony of this newbuilding tug is part of SMIT’s worldwide newbuilding programme and strategy of growth and stability.
The ‘ Smit Bonaire’ will be deployed in Manzanillo, Panama, where she will join her newbuilding sister tugs ‘Smit Aruba’ and ‘Smit Curacao’. All three 57/60 tonnes bollard pull tugs are of the Damen 2810 ASD design.

http://www.smit.com/sitefactor/page.asp?pageid=1162&groupid=97

In God We Trust!
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #772 on: March 09, 2009, 03:01:18 AM »

hotping, your research is amazing and very much appreciated.

You asked a question a few pages back about Geo Lab SRL:

GeoLab will change the operational name
from GeoLab Silvetti and Company LLC to GeoLab LLC
[/u]
<snip>
The Group represents the integrated capabilities of five GeoLab Companies; GeoLab Technical Services Ltd.(UK), GeoLab srl. (Italy), GeoLab bv (Netherlands), GeoLab LLC (USA) and GeoLab Technical Services Nigeria Ltd. (Nigeria).
http://www.e-pageads.com/surveymarketplace/newsletter/newsletter71.html#2

And this is
GeoLab SRL
http://www.geolab.it/geolab_eng/geoLay_contatti.html

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #773 on: March 09, 2009, 03:05:01 AM »

hotping, your research is amazing and very much appreciated.

You asked a question a few pages back about Geo Lab SRL:

GeoLab will change the operational name
from GeoLab Silvetti and Company LLC to GeoLab LLC
[/u]
<snip>
The Group represents the integrated capabilities of five GeoLab Companies; GeoLab Technical Services Ltd.(UK), GeoLab srl. (Italy), GeoLab bv (Netherlands), GeoLab LLC (USA) and GeoLab Technical Services Nigeria Ltd. (Nigeria).
http://www.e-pageads.com/surveymarketplace/newsletter/newsletter71.html#2

And this is
GeoLab SRL
http://www.geolab.it/geolab_eng/geoLay_contatti.html

Geolab Positioning Contract   07/05/2008  
Veripos has been awarded a further three-year contract by Naples-based GeoLab Srl, one of Europe's leading turnkey offshore survey and construction support organisations, for provision of high-precision GNSS positioning services. The contract extends the relationship between the two companies following an earlier three-year agreement.

Under the new agreement, Veripos will continue to provide GeoLab with a full range of proprietary globalised satellite positioning facilities extending from its Standard GNSS augmentation service to its latest Ultra Precise Point Positioning (PPP) capability which ensures decimetre-level accuracies by minimising or removing all main GPS error sources.

Together with the supply of further LD2 integrated dual frequency mobile units, Verify QC software for real-time and post-processing of data and newly-developed interactive e-learning training modules, the facilities will collectively support operations of GeoLab's group-sourced subsea survey and DP support vessels operating from regional bases in Namibia, the UAE and West Africa in addition to Italy.

Commenting on the agreement, GeoLab's Managing Director Giovanni Ranieri said: "It marks a further important stage in our relationship with Veripos who continue to provide us with optimum levels of service and support together with particularly high levels of reliability and worldwide availability".

Responding, Veripos Managing Director Tony Leary said: "We are naturally delighted to continue our close working relationship with GeoLab by supplying what we believe to be an unrivalled quality and range of positioning services which we continue to refine and develop for the benefit of a growing number of offshore users worldwide".
  http://www.hydro-international.com/news/id2432-Geolab_Positioning_Contract.html

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #774 on: March 09, 2009, 03:07:02 AM »

Sorry, couldn't help myself.  Found this "frog" over at GM and felt it could use a makeover 

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #775 on: March 09, 2009, 03:10:46 AM »

In the 1930s, with the rise of Adolf Hitler, Prince Bernhard's younger brother Aschwin, publicly declared his support for the Nazi Party. Prince Bernhard himself trained as a fighter pilot then was later made an officer of the German Reiter SS Corps. The Prince eventually went to work for the German chemical company, IG Farben. After a period of training, he became Secretary to the Board of Directors at the Paris office in 1935. Because he was a Protestant and a Royal, Bernhard was acceptable by Queen Wilhelmina of the Netherlands as a suitable husband for Princess Juliana. However, Bernhard's appropriateness as the consort of the future Queen would later become a matter of public debate.

Prince Bernhard's political insensitivities in the Netherlands distanced him from the Dutch people at a time when tensions were high and another war in Europe seemed almost certain. First, traveling to the Reich Chancellery, he met personally with Adolf Hitler who had publicly insinuated that the marriage of the German Prince to the future Queen of the Netherlands was a sign of an alliance between the two nations. Then, for several days leading up to his marriage to Princess Juliana on January 7, 1937, Prince Bernhard entertained SS officer Langenheim in the Dutch royal palace. The Prince provided the SS representative with an assessment of the political situation in the Netherlands and the role of the Dutch Nazi Party, all of which was reported back in detail to the German Foreign Minister, Joachim von Ribbentrop. Whether Bernhard in doing so consciously acted against Dutch interests has been a question for debate.

The relationship has never ended..
Just fuel for thought to sleep on.. 

Edward,

what happened to the Prince Bernhard?
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #776 on: March 09, 2009, 03:12:21 AM »

Magnolia,
I think you are an angel and that is why you experienced what you did.
hotping
Monkey Junky

« Reply #777 on: March 09, 2009, 03:28:08 AM »

Press Release

Helix Enters Stock Sale Agreement with Cal Dive
HOUSTON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Jan. 25, 2009--Helix Energy Solutions Group, Inc. (NYSE:HLX) reports that it has entered into a definitive stock repurchase agreement with Cal Dive International, Inc. (NYSE:DVR), a majority-owned subsidiary, pursuant to which it will sell to Cal Dive 13,564,669 shares of Cal Dive's common stock for total consideration equal to $86,000,000 or $6.34 per share. The purchase price represents an approximate 2% discount to the 30 day average trading price of Cal Dive's common stock as of January 16, 2009. Helix expects to close the transaction in the near future and will use the proceeds of the sale for general corporate purposes. After the consummation of this transaction Helix will own 47,942,022 of the 93,946,409 shares of Cal Dive common stock outstanding such that Helix's ownership interest is reduced from approximately 57% to approximately 51% of Cal Dive.

Owen Kratz, the Helix's President and Chief Executive Officer, commented that "We believe that this is another step in our previously announced strategy of unlocking the asset value in the Company by divesting of assets outside of our core business focus while simultaneously providing the Company with additional liquidity which we believe is important in the current economic environment."

Helix Energy Solutions, headquartered in Houston, Texas, is an international offshore energy company that provides reservoir development solutions and other contracting services to the energy market as well as to its own oil and gas business unit. Helix's contracting services segment utilizes its vessels and offshore equipment that when applied with its methodologies reduce finding and development costs and cover the complete lifecycle of an offshore oil and gas field. Helix's oil and gas segment engages in prospect generation, exploration, development and production activities. Helix operates primarily in the Gulf of Mexico, North Sea, Asia Pacific and Middle East Regions.

This press release contains forward-looking statements that involve risks, uncertainties and assumptions that could cause our results to differ materially from those expressed or implied by such forward-looking statements. All statements, other than statements of historical fact, are statements that could be deemed "forward-looking statements" within the meaning of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995, including, without limitation, any projections of revenue, gross margin, expenses, earnings or losses from operations, or other financial items; future production volumes, results of exploration, exploitation, development, acquisition and operations expenditures, and prospective reserve levels of property or wells; any statements of the plans, strategies and objectives of management for future operations; any statement concerning developments, performance or industry rankings; any statements regarding future economic conditions or performance; any statements of expectation or belief; and any statements of assumptions underlying any of the foregoing. The risks, uncertainties and assumptions referred to above include the performance of contracts by suppliers, customers and partners; employee management issues; complexities of global political and economic developments; geologic risks and other risks described from time to time in our reports filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission ("SEC"), including the company's Annual Report on Form 10-K for the year ending December 31, 2007. We assume no obligation and do not intend to update these forward-looking statements.

Houston
Tony Tripodo, 281-618-0400
Chief Financial Officer

Source: Helix Energy Solutions Group, Inc.

http://www.helixesg.com/InvestorRelations/PressReleases/tabid/110/Default.aspx

In God We Trust!
hotping
Monkey Junky

« Reply #778 on: March 09, 2009, 03:38:32 AM »

Cal Dive
Helix owns a 59% interest in Cal Dive international Inc., a publicly traded diving company. Cal Dive provides manned diving, shallow water pipelay and pipe burial services to the global offshore oil and natural gas industry. Cal Dive is also the leader in diving support, including construction, inspection, maintenance, repair and decommissioning of offshore production and pipeline infrastructure.

Served by a fleet of 26 vessels, including 23 surface and saturation diving support vessels and three shallow water pipelay vessels, Cal Dive's customers include major and independent oil and natural gas producers, pipeline transmission companies and offshore engineering and construction firms.

Access the Cal Dive International website at www.caldive.com

http://www.helixesg.com/EnergyServices/CalDive/tabid/196/Default.aspx

In God We Trust!
hotping
Monkey Junky

« Reply #779 on: March 09, 2009, 03:45:52 AM »

https://rp1.tss.db.com/dbdr/publication/PressRel/4221_MAY29200743157AM.pdf

In God We Trust!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.