March 28, 2024, 07:00:10 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #805 3/6/09 - 3/9/09  (Read 148625 times)
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #900 on: March 09, 2009, 05:29:08 PM »

Everytime I peek in, I expect that Natalee Holloway will be at peace.  Those responsible for her disappearance on Aruba, will be held accountable.  Somehow, I don't think they ever will.  Natalee will remain a cloud over the island of Aruba.  She missed her plane, and never made it home.  Somehow, I don't think she ever will.  I hope I'm wrong.  jmho

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #901 on: March 09, 2009, 05:32:27 PM »

Judge J.S. Kuiperdal
J S. Kuiperdal
Firm: C. Helen Werleman-Lejuez
Address: PO Box 1354
Italiestraat 12
nimrod
Scared Monkey

« Reply #902 on: March 09, 2009, 05:32:44 PM »

Nimrod,

I want to ask you to think about something.  I know you missed a lot due to the horrible things you and yours were going thru, and I know how hard it is to try and catch up after so long a time away.

I know you don't believe what Kyle told us.

Here's the question I'd like you to entertain.

Why would Kyle lie to us, when he knew that a member of Natalee's family was with us?  That this family member would be reading/seeing everything he was about to share with us?

We all knew he wasn't just some anonymous internet poster with a "story" to tell.

This information was/is of such importance to her family, he HAD to know they would do something about it?

He had to know that his recounting of the facts could be/would be checked with others, reported to our law enforcement, etc.

He was very familiar with our blog (remember from emails long before he joined us about our disposal timeline/location for May 30th) - so he knew what we stood for, and what we could do with this information.

So - knowing those things, why would he lie directly to Natalee's family, and to us?

Jen, I think Kyle said things to us that he thought we wanted to hear and things that would make him feel important and in control of things (which he wasn't). I really believe he was saying things that were 1/3rd truths and 2/3rd opinions. He was unable to close the deal in selling the video and with contacting Natalee's family and was looking to the Freebirds for their support and help. I remember when I was a young man and attempted to do things that were over my head or beyond my capibility.  IMO, That was Kyle.
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #903 on: March 09, 2009, 05:34:20 PM »

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b104/Blondeonahd/persistence

If you think Nothing is was the trap, they ALL went for a boondoggel on board the RV Persistence?
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #904 on: March 09, 2009, 05:35:29 PM »

If you think Nothing is was the trap, so they ALL went for a boon doggel on board the RV Persistence
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #905 on: March 09, 2009, 05:37:49 PM »

Kyle said: " I can't imagine what the family is going through. Over the past several months I have stood witness to a lot. I found myself in a very awkward place of knowing a lot, but not enough, but perhaps too much
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #906 on: March 09, 2009, 05:39:54 PM »

Nimrod,

I want to ask you to think about something.  I know you missed a lot due to the horrible things you and yours were going thru, and I know how hard it is to try and catch up after so long a time away.

Why would Kyle lie to us, when he knew that a member of Natalee's family was with us?  That this family member would be reading/seeing everything he was about to share with us?

We all knew he wasn't just some anonymous internet poster with a "story" to tell.

This information was/is of such importance to her family, he HAD to know they would do something about it?

He had to know that his recounting of the facts could be/would be checked with others, reported to our law enforcement, etc.

He was very familiar with our blog (remember from emails long before he joined us about our disposal timeline/location for May 30th) - so he knew what we stood for, and what we could do with this information.

So - knowing those things, why would he lie directly to Natalee's family, and to us?

Jen, I think Kyle said things to us that he thought we wanted to hear and things that would make him feel important and in control of things (which he wasn't). I really believe he was saying things that were 1/3rd truths and 2/3rd opinions. He was unable to close the deal in selling the video and with contacting Natalee's family and was looking to the Freebirds for their support and help. I remember when I was a young man and attempted to do things that were over my head or beyond my capibility.  IMO, That was Kyle.

Fair enough.  And thank you for taking the time to think about it and answer.

I disagree, but that's ok. 

I don't see a mean spirited person in Kyle - which, IMO, he certainly would have to be to create a story (or embellish one) in the face of Natalee's family regarding her remains.

That's some heavy stuff there, and that would be playing with fire..............and could make his name "Mud" in his industry in a heartbeat.

Is he arrogant?  Absolutely.

Is he good at what he does?  Undoubtedly.

Did he lie or embellish about something so massive and so emotionally fuelled?  Doubtful.
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #907 on: March 09, 2009, 05:41:33 PM »

Judge J.S. Kuiperdal
J S. Kuiperdal
Italiestraat 12

Not really!!!!!???????? 
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #908 on: March 09, 2009, 05:45:14 PM »

Judge J.S. Kuiperdal
J S. Kuiperdal
Italiestraat 12

Not really!!!!!???????? 

What???

Someone please expound on this a bit.

Balmy 80 degrees and I have spring fever, lol.  Finding a nap is where it is at all day long today. 

But this got my attention.

Also, LOL at young Kyle and his bulletin that Tim Miller drinks.

I would rather Tim be the one searching for me if I were missing regardless of his condition than anybody else.

JMO

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #909 on: March 09, 2009, 05:46:17 PM »

FYI - Beth speaking tonight - NASHVILLE, Tenn.

Monday night, she tells parents "the story no one should have to tell, but everyone must hear."

The program titled "Remember Natalee" begins at 6:30 p.m. at the Ensworth High School Theater.

http://www.newschannel5.com/Global/story.asp?S=9971563

Will you remember me when I go away on spring break?  Hug your children like it's the last time you'll ever see them.  Sometimes, it is.   

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #910 on: March 09, 2009, 05:49:52 PM »

Nimrod

Kyle Kingman is an adult.  Kyle Kingman is a university graduate.  Kyle Kingman has a professional career in oceanography.  Kyle Kingman owns his own company.  Kyle Kingman is a husband.  Kyle Kingman is a father.  Kyle Kingman held a professional position on board the Persistence ... a position that encompassed his expertise of operating ROVs and analysing the resulting images.  Above all ... Kyle is a professing Christian.

Kyle Kingman's words in his posts to the Natalee's Freebirds' site either reveal the truth of the John Silvetti betrayal to Natalee Holloways family or ... he is the grandfather of all liars.  No in between.

If Kyle Kingman is the grandfather of all liars ... then why is John Silvetti affording him ongoing career opportunities.  Logic dictates if Kyle Kingmans would are lies ... he would be on the receiving end of a defamation lawsuit.

If Kyle Kingman's words are to be believed ... why is John Silvetti being upheld.

Janet

+++++++++

Keepthefaith ... it is realized by John Silvetti supporters that Kyle Kingman's words reveal the truth encompassing his betrayal of Natalee Holloway, the family and those who embraced the Persistence undertaking with prayers and financial support.

Kyle Kingman holds the the power ... the Ace card and ... he must be appeased if John Silvetti is to be protected from the legal and professional fallout encompassing so many aspects of the Persistence deception.

THE PROBLEM: Kyle Kingman's own words.

THE SOLUTION: Create a smokescreen to obscure Kyle Kingman's own words. The messengers must be the focus. The messengers (Kermit/Natalee's Freebirds/Monkeys) must be discredited.

Janet

++++++++++

iris44
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #791 1/6/09 -
« Reply #487 on: January 08, 2009, 05:58:05 AM
»

If all this Persistence/Kyle conspiracy theory stuff is the real deal, why is the family, the media, etc. not jumping all over it? The more I read all Kyle's "statements" the more he reminds of when my son was 14 and had his own website. I think Kyle the ocean exploring geek has a little make believe world going on, and you're all going along for the ride. …

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4351.msg617328#msg617328

Hotshot
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #781 12/3/08 -
« Reply #202 on: December 04, 2008, 03:07:37 AM »

... You guys are going to look really silly in the end for downing the people like silvetti, and Kyle, and CAPS. There must be more to do with your time then pick on the ones who actually go out of their way to help. I do not see anyone here going out there to actually help as these people did ...

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4186.msg565899#msg565899

San
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #804
« Reply #89 on: March 02, 2009, 04:59:48 PM »

This was posted at BFN by LegallyLex who is Silvetti's sister:

http://blogsfornatalee.com/forum/index.php?topic=8398.msg408940#msg408940

Quote from: LegallyLex on March 02, 2009, 12:46:20 PM

And I would again like to thank the Persistence and their crew for their selfless acts during the search along with Mr. Schaeffer who funded the search.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4617.msg699240#msg699240

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #911 on: March 09, 2009, 05:51:48 PM »

Bajan media ignores attack on women
Online site only outlet to speak out for Schwarzfeld

By Bruce Ward, The Ottawa CitizenMarch 9, 2009

The Free Press also urged concerned Bajans to “remember the lessons of Natalee Holloway.”

Holloway, an 18-year-old American, disappeared during a high-school graduation trip to Aruba. She was last seen outside a nightclub at about 1:30 a.m. on May 30, 2005. Although three men were arrested in connection with her disappearance, no charges were laid. Aruban authorities concluded that Holloway is most likely dead.

“For Aruba,” the Free Press said, “the damage resulted from the government and police response to her disappearance … in a word, the perception was ‘cover-up.’ ”

http://www.ottawacitizen.com/news/Bajan+media+ignores+attack+women/1368249/story.html

jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #912 on: March 09, 2009, 05:52:10 PM »

Judge J.S. Kuiperdal
J S. Kuiperdal
Italiestraat 12

Not really!!!!!???????? 

What???

Someone please expound on this a bit.

Balmy 80 degrees and I have spring fever, lol.  Finding a nap is where it is at all day long today. 

But this got my attention.

Also, LOL at young Kyle and his bulletin that Tim Miller drinks.

I would rather Tim be the one searching for me if I were missing regardless of his condition than anybody else.

JMO

I feel certain Kerm has these, and more....but here's some on that judge and his actions in this case:

Judge J.S. Kuiperdal will review the case June 15 and every eight days after that if needed, officials said. Prosecutors asked that the defendants be kept in jail at least until June 15, when they hope to conclude their investigation.
http://www.gwinnettdailyonline.com/GDP/archive/articleC9EA0BE766874EA4A0B051B9B0C8239F.asp

Judge J.S. Kuiperdal is the Judge who ruled to keep the security Guards in detainment.
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,159006,00.html

JUDGE KUIPERDAL HAD APPARENTLY SAT THE ARUBAN BENCH
ALONG WITH PAULUS VAN DER SLOOT

De functie 'Lid' van 'Aruba' wordt vervuld door: (translated this means:
The function ' member ' of ' Aruba ' is fulfilled.
* mw. mr. E.M.D. Angela
* mw. mr. P. de Bruin
* mr. J.S. Kuiperdal
* mr. P.A.H. Lemaire
* mr. P.A.J. van der Sloot
* mr. C. Slothouber
http://almanak.overheid.nl/2203/Lid/

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #913 on: March 09, 2009, 05:54:39 PM »

Judge J.S. Kuiperdal
J S. Kuiperdal
Italiestraat 12

Jossy Mansur's employee at his newspaper Helen is talking to Destiny
Helen Werleman

Are there a lot of  Helen Werleman's in Aruba?
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #914 on: March 09, 2009, 05:54:52 PM »

Judge J.S. Kuiperdal
J S. Kuiperdal
Italiestraat 12

Beth Holloway stated that everyone was connected on that Island.  So Helen Lejuez ... the family's attorney on the Island ... works from the same firm as the judge whose ruling has favored the main suspects in the Natalee Holloway case from the getgo.

Do I have that right Kermit?

Ribbit.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #915 on: March 09, 2009, 05:57:26 PM »

Judge J.S. Kuiperdal
J S. Kuiperdal
Italiestraat 12

Helen Werleman

Wow!Destiny talks to Helen?

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #916 on: March 09, 2009, 05:57:45 PM »

FYI - Beth speaking tonight - NASHVILLE, Tenn.

Monday night, she tells parents "the story no one should have to tell, but everyone must hear."

The program titled "Remember Natalee" begins at 6:30 p.m. at the Ensworth High School Theater.

http://www.newschannel5.com/Global/story.asp?S=9971563

Will you remember me when I go away on spring break?  Hug your children like it's the last time you'll ever see them.  Sometimes, it is.   

Yes, I posted this info in the forum this morning. Thanks.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #917 on: March 09, 2009, 05:58:26 PM »

Judge J.S. Kuiperdal
J S. Kuiperdal
Italiestraat 12

Helen Werleman

Wow!Destiny talks to Helen?

I don't think so 
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #918 on: March 09, 2009, 06:00:40 PM »

Judge J.S. Kuiperdal
J S. Kuiperdal
Italiestraat 12

Helen Werleman

And....Caps witness is a Werleman.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
nimrod
Scared Monkey

« Reply #919 on: March 09, 2009, 06:01:20 PM »

Nimrod,

Fair enough.  And thank you for taking the time to think about it and answer.

I disagree, but that's ok. 

I don't see a mean spirited person in Kyle - which, IMO, he certainly would have to be to create a story (or embellish one) in the face of Natalee's family regarding her remains.

That's some heavy stuff there, and that would be playing with fire..............and could make his name "Mud" in his industry in a heartbeat.

Is he arrogant?  Absolutely.

Is he good at what he does?  Undoubtedly.

Did he lie or embellish about something so massive and so emotionally fuelled?  Doubtful.

Is an opinion a lie? If so, we are all guilty. Maybe Kyle hadn't learned what IMO meant yet. Jen, I don't like what the Persistence did one bit re: donations, etc. IF they conspired with Aruba, then hang 'em.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.