April 19, 2024, 10:58:36 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Cummings #4 3/04/09 - 3/08/09  (Read 296910 times)
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #100 on: March 04, 2009, 08:52:48 PM »

FROM WS

I have no ties to Crystal's family at all but I am related to Ron (first time I've posted that here in the open forum) but not immediate family.

Family ties mean nothing. Just because Ron shares my DNA does not mean that I think he is innocent. In fact, quite the opposite. I know enough to know that everything you have shared here is either true or very well warranted concerns.

Read that and I believe that was posted by ....pirate.

Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #101 on: March 04, 2009, 08:53:10 PM »

I just wanted to clarify that I found these two websites when i was looking for information right after Haleigh disappeared. I wanted to post because I felt frustrated just reading and not being able to comment. I couldn't register at WS so i emailed and was told I needed to talk to Tricia to verify that I was who i said I was (related)...which I did and I talked on the phone with Tricia a lot before posting and since. I felt comfortable there because I knew at least one person could verify that I wasn't just some weirdo pretending to be someone I wasn't because I think people act suspicious (understandably I guess) if someone close is posting. Ya know? Anyway, nobody there has ever said anything negative to me about posting here too.  Tricia encouraged me to and never said anything negative either.  If others did, i didn't hear/read that or I guess I just wasn't paying attention.  I'm sorry.

Hmm really.. is that why Tricia banned the ones whom "invited" you? because she is oh so ok with you posting here.... uggg I'm stepping out to wash this taste outta my mouth.

fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #102 on: March 04, 2009, 08:53:47 PM »

I just wanted to clarify that I found these two websites when i was looking for information right after Haleigh disappeared. I wanted to post because I felt frustrated just reading and not being able to comment. I couldn't register at WS so i emailed and was told I needed to talk to Tricia to verify that I was who i said I was (related)...which I did and I talked on the phone with Tricia a lot before posting and since. I felt comfortable there because I knew at least one person could verify that I wasn't just some weirdo pretending to be someone I wasn't because I think people act suspicious (understandably I guess) if someone close is posting. Ya know? Anyway, nobody there has ever said anything negative to me about posting here too.  Tricia encouraged me to and never said anything negative either.  If others did, i didn't hear/read that or I guess I just wasn't paying attention.  I'm sorry.

You do not need to apologize.  The stealing is a hazard of these sites in my opinion and you appear to not be accustomed to that.  We all just want so badly to get these children found and back where they belong.  That is all. 
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #103 on: March 04, 2009, 08:55:57 PM »

Hmm really.. is that why Tricia banned the ones whom "invited" you? because she is oh so ok with you posting here.... uggg I'm stepping out to wash this taste outta my mouth.

That's true, I forgot about that.  I have not been banned to the best of my knowledge, but I did not try to PM Anna fl (don't know how) so maybe I flew under the radar.  I also have not posted over there in a couple of days...
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #104 on: March 04, 2009, 08:59:24 PM »

Searching...again...right there with ya! I have been on a few forums and this is not sitting well with me at all...not that I am an expert but,,,,just sayin'....someone is playing here....

Spank me if I am wrong....

fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #105 on: March 04, 2009, 09:00:55 PM »

Anna if there's nothing we can help you with...look around, but put your helmet on that's what we do in case we stumble accross crap we don't like here.  We are pretty equally divided and openminded on the theories here.  And know that we are all praying for the safe return of Haleigh. 
rana
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #106 on: March 04, 2009, 09:01:36 PM »

You do not need to apologize.  The stealing is a hazard of these sites in my opinion and you appear to not be accustomed to that. 

We all just want so badly to get these children found and back where they belong.  That is all. 

YES!! Well said.

Yowza call me nuts, but I saw all the info  "sharing" as just that  -- "sharing." The more folks who read it, the more people are thinking on how to help. I don't get all the territorial-ness of it all..... the possessive "this-is-ours! NEENERS! " mentality.

**sigh**

rana
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #107 on: March 04, 2009, 09:04:04 PM »

Searching...again...right there with ya! I have been on a few forums and this is not sitting well with me at all...not that I am an expert but,,,,just sayin'....someone is playing here....

But you might like it!!!  **snort**

(I'll see myself out...)

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #108 on: March 04, 2009, 09:04:20 PM »

Rana, yes you would think that the mentality would be that the more info out there the better...geez!  It isn't about us or them, it is about a little child who is missing for crying out loud!

fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #109 on: March 04, 2009, 09:05:03 PM »

They are totally different over there now.  I lurked here and there for many years before joining both.  It just seems like school to me over there, so many taboo subjects, no posting of names or websites, really weird for a sleuthing site.  Sometimes I have to spell the clues out you know. Than you guys can look it over confirm it or tell me I'm nuts.  But over there it's become very controlled.  I still like all the different threads on each case.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #110 on: March 04, 2009, 09:05:49 PM »

AnnaFL - as I posted earlier, it doesn't matter to me what forum you post on.  What matters to me is that Haleigh is found, that's what matters.

I PM'd you at WS and invited you to join here after we noticed some of your posts being deleted at WS and the thread disappearing.  I PM'd you under the name I have used at WS since April 1005 which is Caldeb.

It's possible that Tricia and the moderators are not aware that Caldeb at WS is Klaasend at SM.  No matter.  Anyway, this is the message I got after inviting you here last night:

janetruth
Scared Monkey

« Reply #111 on: March 04, 2009, 09:07:01 PM »

This was posted at the bottom of one of the posts. Does anyone know about this??

One of our own members is involved in the nightmare of a missing daughter AND precious granddaughter! No media, no FBI and now the case is "cold". This is a very bizarre case ~ you'll be amazed at what Kathy has been going through! Please read the thread and let's join hands in bringing this case to the attention of the media! This case CAN be solved!

Is that the Jennifer and Audrianna Wix case?  Jennifer's mom used to be a member at WS, but don't remember her nic.
rana
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #112 on: March 04, 2009, 09:07:12 PM »

That's true, I forgot about that.  I have not been banned to the best of my knowledge,
but I did not try to PM Anna fl (don't know how) so maybe I flew under the radar.  I also have not posted over there in a couple of days...

Apparently the PM's were not very "P" so, yes,  there ya go.... under the radar....

That is all.

Searching
Monkey Junky

« Reply #113 on: March 04, 2009, 09:10:04 PM »

You do not need to apologize.  The stealing is a hazard of these sites in my opinion and you appear to not be accustomed to that. 

We all just want so badly to get these children found and back where they belong.  That is all. 

YES!! Well said.

Yowza call me nuts, but I saw all the info  "sharing" as just that  -- "sharing." The more folks who read it, the more people are thinking on how to help. I don't get all the territorial-ness of it all..... the possessive "this-is-ours! NEENERS! " mentality.

**sigh**

seems to me like the more info shared would be better as more theories and more tips could arise.. Maybe if INFO was SHARED some headway would be made.. just saying..... I am here to find Haleigh, not to have a pizzing contest with WS over who gets to have who on thread and who found what. IT IS ABOUT HALEIGH and that was the point I tried to make with my post last night on WS that Tricia deleted mind you and then banned me for good measure.

rana
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #114 on: March 04, 2009, 09:12:22 PM »

AnnaFL - as I posted earlier, it doesn't matter to me what forum you post on.  What matters to me is that Haleigh is found, that's what matters.

I PM'd you at WS and invited you to join here after we noticed some of your posts being deleted at WS and the thread disappearing.  I PM'd you under the name I have used at WS since April 1005 which is Caldeb.

It's possible that Tricia and the moderators are not aware that Caldeb at WS is Klaasend at SM.  No matter.  Anyway, this is the message I got after inviting you here last night:

I agree; I took it to mean that if the posts were getting deleted over there, that there are other places one can post without the confusion of surprise deletions based on a technicality or.... etc..... the infamous  the now-ya-see-um-now-ya-don't posts can be dang confusing and exhausting.

Jus sayin

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #115 on: March 04, 2009, 09:13:25 PM »

Klaas, have you heard a rumor that the girlfriend was not in the mobile home during the abduction?
I'll answer that I have heard those rumors.

Are they coming from good sources or have they been confirmed?  I've been away and I don't go elsewhere to discuss.  I have come to trust SM.
They have not been confirmed, at least to my knowledge.

I don't know why but from the beginning, I have suspected her truthfulness.  It seems she is not telling all that happened that night.  I know she took a lie detector test and supposedly passed per her, but I just cannot get her out of my mind.   I am a light sleeper and I wake up at any little noise.  And just knowing, she is a teenager, she probably put those kids to bed and went outside or maybe even to someone's house for awhile and came back to find the little girl gone.  Knowing, she might get into trouble, she said she had been there all night.  Just a scenario that has crossed my mind.  Am I crazy for thinking his way?  I just would love to hear the truth and I don't believe we have heard the whold truth yet.

No, you're not crazy at all for thinking that.  It's a very good possibility.  And you're right, we sure haven't heard the whole truth.  It's very frustrating, trying to help, when we don't have many pieces of the puzzle to even begin putting together. 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #116 on: March 04, 2009, 09:15:05 PM »

Hi Red
rana
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #117 on: March 04, 2009, 09:15:17 PM »

seems to me like the more info shared would be better as more theories and more tips could arise.. Maybe if INFO was SHARED some headway would be made.. just saying..... I am here to find Haleigh, not to have a pizzing contest with WS over who gets to have who on thread and who found what. IT IS ABOUT HALEIGH and that was the point I tried to make with my post last night on WS that Tricia deleted mind you and then banned me for good measure.

man oh man.....

bru--tal....

Searching
Monkey Junky

« Reply #118 on: March 04, 2009, 09:16:37 PM »

Klaas, I do want to apologize to you for you getting banned. When I seen stormy over there saying we were mean to Anna and how we were stealing posts and just being down right hateful toward SM, I posted my thoughts on that and THAT is when you and I both got banned. I feel it is my fault you were banned, it just seemed like WS was in a competition and we are trying to find a missing child and only trying to assist in finding her and it upset me to have SM being spoken so badly about..

Anna why did you make comments about SM over on WS a bit ago like we are being bad to you or wronging you in some way? I just have to ask because ALL the monkeys are here for the missing and ONLY for them,because of big hearts and some of us have missing relatives and KNOW how it feels...

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #119 on: March 04, 2009, 09:18:07 PM »

Klaas, have you heard a rumor that the girlfriend was not in the mobile home during the abduction?
I'll answer that I have heard those rumors.

Are they coming from good sources or have they been confirmed?  I've been away and I don't go elsewhere to discuss.  I have come to trust SM.
They have not been confirmed, at least to my knowledge.

I don't know why but from the beginning, I have suspected her truthfulness.  It seems she is not telling all that happened that night.  I know she took a lie detector test and supposedly passed per her, but I just cannot get her out of my mind.   I am a light sleeper and I wake up at any little noise.  And just knowing, she is a teenager, she probably put those kids to bed and went outside or maybe even to someone's house for awhile and came back to find the little girl gone.  Knowing, she might get into trouble, she said she had been there all night.  Just a scenario that has crossed my mind.  Am I crazy for thinking his way?  I just would love to hear the truth and I don't believe we have heard the whold truth yet.

No, you're not crazy at all for thinking that.  It's a very good possibility.  And you're right, we sure haven't heard the whole truth.  It's very frustrating, trying to help, when we don't have many pieces of the puzzle to even begin putting together. 

I think that Misty left the house as well...and No, we have not heard the whole truth..People are protecting themselves at Haleigh's expense....IMO

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.