April 24, 2024, 11:32:36 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Cummings #4 3/04/09 - 3/08/09  (Read 297453 times)
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1060 on: March 06, 2009, 04:36:03 PM »

Not sure why we are debating this.  Does anyone really think she opened the door and went out by herself?  Why would she do that?  Maybe there is another theory I have not heard about.  Help me out here.
I think we are talking about the lock because it is something RC and misty said about the back door that is bull
That seems really stupid, I mean a really stupid thing to lie about.  That would be the first thing that the police are gonna check, that door, so why would they lie about it?  Another million dollar question I guess..

Dolce, we don't know that Ron lied about the lock on the door...Maybe Haleigh could not reach it, maybe it was really hard to lock/open as he stated.. my 5 yr old grand daughter can reach the dead bolt on our door, it is lower than this one shows,  but it is hard for her to turn.....it would be a really stupid thing to lie about when it could so easily be disproved...
That is exactly what I was saying.  A person would have to be really stupid to lie about that, or it would have to have truth to it.  Its gonna be the first thing looked at.

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1061 on: March 06, 2009, 04:38:19 PM »

don't believe all the gossip that is going around..

this isn't feeling right to me...to be dissing this father of a missing child so badly when NONE of us knows if any of this stuff is true...maybe he doesn't act right, maybe he doesn't speak right, maybe he does things that the rest of us wouldn't do, me included...but really, are we getting a bit carried away with doing this to this father? how are we all going to feel when it is proven that he didn't have anything to do with her disappearance? Now, I sure don't mind getting on  a parents case when we have cold hard facts to back up our feelings of their guilt...such as all the stuff about Casey Anthony...but we don't have any of this on Ron, Crystal or anyone involved  for that matter...None of these people have clean hands but doesn't mean that they did anything bad to Haleigh...
Maybe it is just me, but I am feeling really not right about some of the stuff that is being said...call me crazy..ok, throw the nanners at me now....

I am in agreement here. What Rons tatoo looks like, families hair looks like, etc, just doesn't get us antwhere trying to find Haleigh. I definitely have times where I just need to vent a sentence of "slander", but lets try to decifer what we know or theories. As someone said before, these are all people that Haleigh really loved.
No offense, but this is a discussion board, they are going to discuss, pick apart, and speculate.  You also have to take into consideration that many people on these threads are those who have been very tightly involved in the Caylee Anthony case, and we all know how that goes with the murdering mother.
I understand that picking apart the way a person looks is not going to solve any thing, but sometimes the person everyone misses is the one person that should be looked at and considered.
Yes Haleigh loves her parents, just as Caylee loved her mother and grandparents, does not mean that they have done the right thing by her, does not mean they have done the wrong thing by her.  No one knows at this point, which is why everyone is here on this thread, reading, writing, blogging it out with others who have the same interests.  If you do not agree or like something you read it is best to move on past the post OR post a counter post with your point of view, would be boring if we all thought alike.

agree that everyone is debating...but still, it could be more fair and balanced in my opinion....if we are really trying to get to the bottom of this, shouldn't we look at everyone involved? my point is that no one in this had clean hands...anyone and everyone could have done this, so let's at least explore other people and options, just for shits and giggles if for no other reason...

minnie
Scared Monkey

Jubilee

« Reply #1062 on: March 06, 2009, 04:39:02 PM »

From former owner;

He was also so concerned about the back door not being secure, he and a friend installed a sliding lock.

"My son was a short 9," Smallwood tells us, "and we put the latch up too high for him to reach."

But when asked if the door could be opened even with the latched locked he said, "A man could [open it]."

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/local/news-article.aspx?storyid=131566&catid=3

so there you go folks.....or don't you believe this either? tee hee! have to throw that one in!

I believe he lived there 10 years ago.  I am sure as he also stated up grades had been done.  I would think that would include a new back door.  But, I am just throwing that out there for consideration.

MM
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1063 on: March 06, 2009, 04:39:06 PM »

Not sure why we are debating this.  Does anyone really think she opened the door and went out by herself?  Why would she do that?  Maybe there is another theory I have not heard about.  Help me out here.
I think we are talking about the lock because it is something RC and misty said about the back door that is bull
That seems really stupid, I mean a really stupid thing to lie about.  That would be the first thing that the police are gonna check, that door, so why would they lie about it?  Another million dollar question I guess..

Dolce, we don't know that Ron lied about the lock on the door...Maybe Haleigh could not reach it, maybe it was really hard to lock/open as he stated.. my 5 yr old grand daughter can reach the dead bolt on our door, it is lower than this one shows,  but it is hard for her to turn.....it would be a really stupid thing to lie about when it could so easily be disproved...
That is exactly what I was saying.  A person would have to be really stupid to lie about that, or it would have to have truth to it.  Its gonna be the first thing looked at.
I realized that is what you were saying...I was agreeing with you...

fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1064 on: March 06, 2009, 04:39:13 PM »

Starting with the fact that crystal did not want Haleigh w/Ron period ending with leaving abusive person to now being w/child abuser.
Are you talking about Chad? Have not read he is a child abuser but did have a DV on another woman.

Pick anyone of them they all have records ...

http://208.75.175.18/ovationweb/courtcase.aspx?casetype=Criminal&case=06000240CFMA  Chad cocaine

http://208.75.175.18/oncoreweb/showdetails.aspx?id=267382&rn=0&pi=0&ref=search
Chad child abuse

http://bakercountypress.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=1375&Itemid=79
Evidence of Chad Griffis other children
rana
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1065 on: March 06, 2009, 04:39:28 PM »

Here is a link to AMW.  http://www.amw.com/missing_children/case.cfm?id=63252  Some really good information.  It appears that Ron and Misty have passed their poly's.

Thanks for the link, Fireyone.

Did it mean that LE were "satisfied" that the results are valid? or "satisfied" meaning, "passed?"

Why not say just say, "passed?"
"Police confirmed that both Ronald and Misty have taken polygraph tests and they are 'satisfied' with the results."

Thanks Fireyone.

At what point and whom's written word do we believe Rana?  Just sayin?

What's that supposed to mean, Fatcatlurker?? Do you need glasses?

There are question marks there, and BTW I'm not the only one questioning the poly results and other aspects of this case; yet your questioning relates to me. I am not the topic here. And  I don't recall asking ANYONE to "BELIEVE" me either..... including you. I have an opinion just like everyone else here..... including you.

It's a simple question and as all the stuff came up last night about the pastor and work schedules etc.

I just wonder who we are to believe in this case.  That's all.  Just a simple question. 

Yes you and I both have opinions about this case and I enjoy reading yours alot.  I'm just wondering where we draw the line. 

Fatcatlurker......

a "simple question" would not have named me when several others made similar comments -- and I share their same views as well. If you are "wondering who we are to believe in this case," I am NOT among the cast of characters here. I am not involved, nor am I a relative, or in any way "involved" any more than you are -- only in that this case breaks both our hearts and everyone's here; so I don't fall under the  category of "who to believe." I don't need for you or anyone to "believe" me. I'm not here for that.

Also, if you are in Ron's camp, good for you. When he gets arrested.... yet again..... for something...  be it for threatening to kill someone, illegal substances, fighting, or whatever the case may be..... you can  go visit him in the pokey and contribute generously to his jail account for cheese treats, fancy chocolates, expensive bottled water, and coco butter to slather all over his body in his private jail cell (TM the beloved Nancy Grace.)

PS I love green!! (Or is that a crime too, and I didn't get the memo?) BWAH!

.     .   

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1066 on: March 06, 2009, 04:40:41 PM »

From former owner;

He was also so concerned about the back door not being secure, he and a friend installed a sliding lock.

"My son was a short 9," Smallwood tells us, "and we put the latch up too high for him to reach."

But when asked if the door could be opened even with the latched locked he said, "A man could [open it]."

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/local/news-article.aspx?storyid=131566&catid=3

so there you go folks.....or don't you believe this either? tee hee! have to throw that one in!

I believe he lived there 10 years ago.  I am sure as he also stated up grades had been done.  I would think that would include a new back door.  But, I am just throwing that out there for consideration.

doesn't say or look like there was an upgraded door...

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1067 on: March 06, 2009, 04:40:44 PM »

agree that everyone is debating...but still, it could be more fair and balanced in my opinion....if we are really trying to get to the bottom of this, shouldn't we look at everyone involved? my point is that no one in this had clean hands...anyone and everyone could have done this, so let's at least explore other people and options, just for shits and giggles if for no other reason...
Who do you have in mind?  I for one believe the father to be innocent.  The girlfriend I still have my reservations with, but it could be her age and lack of maturity.  The mother I do not trust, nor do I trust her mother..they are slinging poo rather than focussing on the child.

alagary
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1068 on: March 06, 2009, 04:41:28 PM »

Either the lock does not exist or LE took it. all I meant
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1069 on: March 06, 2009, 04:42:11 PM »

So was I.  I am not debating you at all.     Just reitterating the "stupid". 

fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1070 on: March 06, 2009, 04:43:03 PM »

Here is a link to AMW.  http://www.amw.com/missing_children/case.cfm?id=63252  Some really good information.  It appears that Ron and Misty have passed their poly's.

Did it mean that LE were "satisfied" that the results are valid? or "satisfied" meaning, "passed?"

"Police confirmed that both Ronald and Misty have taken polygraph tests and they are 'satisfied' with the results."

Thanks Fireyone.

There are question marks there, and BTW I'm not the only one questioning the poly results and other aspects of this case; yet your questioning relates to me. I am not the topic here. And  I don't recall asking ANYONE to "BELIEVE" me either..... including you. I have an opinion just like everyone else here..... including you.

It's a simple question and as all the stuff came up last night about the pastor and work schedules etc.

I just wonder who we are to believe in this case.  That's all.  Just a simple question. 

Yes you and I both have opinions about this case and I enjoy reading yours alot.  I'm just wondering where we draw the line. 

Fatcatlurker......

a "simple question" would not have named me when several others made similar comments -- and I share their same views as well. If you are "wondering who we are to believe in this case," I am NOT among the cast of characters here. I am not involved, nor am I a relative, or in any way "involved" any more than you are -- only in that this case breaks both our hearts and everyone's here; so I don't fall under the  category of "who to believe." I don't need for you or anyone to "believe" me. I'm not here for that.

Also, if you are in Ron's camp, good for you. When he gets arrested.... yet again..... for something...  be it for threatening to kill someone, illegal substances, fighting, or whatever the case may be..... you can  go visit him in the pokey and contribute generously to his jail account for cheese treats, fancy chocolates, expensive bottled water, and coco butter to slather all over his body in his private jail cell (TM the beloved Nancy Grace.)

.     .  

oh goody goody gum drops.....is this personal for you??
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1071 on: March 06, 2009, 04:45:23 PM »

Fatcatlurker......

.     .   

Wow, um what?

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1072 on: March 06, 2009, 04:45:58 PM »

Who do you have in mind?  I for one believe the father to be innocent.  The girlfriend I still have my reservations with, but it could be her age and lack of maturity.  The mother I do not trust, nor do I trust her mother..they are slinging poo rather than focussing on the child.

Perfect Dolce!....you will be in the minority over here with those views...but heck so am I and just a few others.....

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1073 on: March 06, 2009, 04:47:08 PM »

So was I.  I am not debating you at all.     Just reitterating the "stupid". 

didn't take it as debating at all...knew that you were reiterating...I was reiterating you back...

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1074 on: March 06, 2009, 04:47:54 PM »

I don't know where any of you live, but it seems that Florida is just riddled with child abductions, disappearances, murders.  And they are pretty close together.  What is going on there?  It just breaks my heart to see these stories on television.

I live in Texas and I know we have had some here, but it seems that there are more in Florida. Am I wrong?  I was amazed that there were 40 sex offenders just in that area.  I goggled the area and it seemed to be mostly woods and water.  You would think it would be an ideal area.

Welcome to the cage Minnie~I lived in Bryan/College Station when I was in HS.

I just moved to Florida almost a yr ago, but I checked the SO registry before I moved, and there were none on the Island I live on, and very few offenders within 5 miles, but over the Sound and in another area. Although, you have to remember there are always those that haven't registered and are out of compliance and there are those who just haven't been caught yet to worry about I think partially one reason is we have no apartments or such for rent on the Island, and it doesn't hurt that the cops are bored out of their mind and have itchy trigger fingers That's always a plus!

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1075 on: March 06, 2009, 04:48:56 PM »

Perfect Dolce!....you will be in the minority over here with those views...but heck so am I and just a few others.....

To be fair, I am not as educated about this case as most.  I am still catching up.  I am pretty involved in the Caylee case and the Adji case. 

I can see that the father has his past full of issues and problems, but so does the mother.  Now as for the girlfriend, what parent allows thier 17 y/o to be living with a 24 y/o man, pretending to be a babies momma.  Just sayin...thats my view so far with my readings.

fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1076 on: March 06, 2009, 04:51:00 PM »

Thanks Fireyone.

Fatcatlurker......

.     .  

oh goody goody gum drops.....is this personal for you??

Because it's not personal for me...as stated above a simple question?  Am I heckling you or Crystal no I don't think so. Am I gleefully thrusting things back in your face?  What you just said was quite disgusting and offensive am I saying those things to you?  Do I bold and brighten my posts to draw attention to them when offending fellow posters, no I do not.  This is a discussion board as you so eloquently stated and we are all entitled to our opinions.   I hope you are having a wonderful day also... 
Idgie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1077 on: March 06, 2009, 04:51:40 PM »

I have to agree with this also.   
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1078 on: March 06, 2009, 04:51:51 PM »

I don't know where any of you live, but it seems that Florida is just riddled with child abductions, disappearances, murders.  And they are pretty close together.  What is going on there?  It just breaks my heart to see these stories on television.

I live in Texas and I know we have had some here, but it seems that there are more in Florida. Am I wrong?  I was amazed that there were 40 sex offenders just in that area.  I goggled the area and it seemed to be mostly woods and water.  You would think it would be an ideal area.

Welcome to the cage Minnie~I lived in Bryan/College Station when I was in HS.

I just moved to Florida almost a yr ago, but I checked the SO registry before I moved, and there were none on the Island I live on, and very few offenders within 5 miles, but over the Sound and in another area. Although, you have to remember there are always those that haven't registered and are out of compliance and there are those who just haven't been caught yet to worry about I think partially one reason is we have no apartments or such for rent on the Island, and it doesn't hurt that the cops are bored out of their mind and have itchy trigger fingers That's always a plus!
We have one of those down here too IM.  Marco Island had a high speed 55 mph chase a few weeks ago..the news actually said, and I quote "Some hoodlums from Miami were caught when there was no where else to go and the road ended for them on Marco Island."  Every cop from the island was on them......ah old people...gotta love em! 

Seeing as you are on IM, what is your take on this entire situation thus far.

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1079 on: March 06, 2009, 04:55:29 PM »

Fatcat, I see your frustration.  I get what you were meaning in your previous post.  You are like me, we have come accustom to having to stick up for LE over in the Caylee thread.  Questioning something that LE said makes a person go "Hmm".  Don't let one post get to you, their post will be read just as it is posted...with a big old bug eyed   

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.