April 23, 2024, 02:21:57 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Cummings #4 3/04/09 - 3/08/09  (Read 297299 times)
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1080 on: March 06, 2009, 05:00:29 PM »

Fatcat, I see your frustration.  I get what you were meaning in your previous post.  You are like me, we have come accustom to having to stick up for LE over in the Caylee thread.  Questioning something that LE said makes a person go "Hmm".  Don't let one post get to you, their post will be read just as it is posted...with a big old bug eyed  

Dolce thank you for the kind words I need them to cool me down after the biotch slammed me than ran away...ha ha!  It's getting rather testy in here over this case once again.  I try not to take it personal, but that was really nasty.  Again thank you. 
minnie
Scared Monkey

Jubilee

« Reply #1081 on: March 06, 2009, 05:01:09 PM »

I personally am not on anyones "side", but I do think that there are people far more knowledgable than any of us working on this case.  I can't believe that if Ron or Misty or anyone in the picture was lying, suspected, or had anything to do with this they would be running free, living in a tent, or getting tattoos.

I absolutely believe the authorities would have them so far back in jail they would have to dig their way out to breathe.  There have been some things brought to light because of this incident that we don't agree with or would not do ourselves, but that does not mean this family did not love this child or that they would do anything to harm her.

The mother lost custody of Haleigh and was far behind on her child support.  The father asked for help because of the hospital and medical bills.  And the mother also has a history of drugs.  The minister has spoken highly of Ron and how he had gotten his life back together and was trying to make a home for his children.  Does anyone think he would have a reason to lie?

We just have to pray proper decisions are made and that the authorities don't give up until they find this little girl.

MM
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1082 on: March 06, 2009, 05:02:19 PM »

Fatcat, I see your frustration.  I get what you were meaning in your previous post.  You are like me, we have come accustom to having to stick up for LE over in the Caylee thread.  Questioning something that LE said makes a person go "Hmm".  Don't let one post get to you, their post will be read just as it is posted...with a big old bug eyed  

Dolce thank you for the kind words I need them to cool me down after the biotch slammed me than ran away...ha ha!  It's getting rather testy in here over this case once again.  I try not to take it personal, but that was really nasty.  Again thank you. 
Her defenses went up quick, and I did not understand that, so just take it for what its worth, a post on a board. (I have been on your end a few times)  I hope she comes back and explains what she was meaning though, and hopefully in a nicer way.

fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1083 on: March 06, 2009, 05:06:11 PM »

I personally am not on anyones "side", but I do think that there are people far more knowledgable than any of us working on this case.  I can't believe that if Ron or Misty or anyone in the picture was lying, suspected, or had anything to do with this they would be running free, living in a tent, or getting tattoos.

I absolutely believe the authorities would have them so far back in jail they would have to dig their way out to breathe.  There have been some things brought to light because of this incident that we don't agree with or would not do ourselves, but that does not mean this family did not love this child or that they would do anything to harm her.

The mother lost custody of Haleigh and was far behind on her child support.  The father asked for help because of the hospital and medical bills.  And the mother also has a history of drugs.  The minister has spoken highly of Ron and how he had gotten his life back together and was trying to make a home for his children.  Does anyone think he would have a reason to lie?

We just have to pray proper decisions are made and that the authorities don't give up until they find this little girl.

I agree there is always hope.
alagary
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1084 on: March 06, 2009, 05:07:05 PM »

Please ,I hopethe testy part was not meant about talking about the door lock. I amonly trying to bring up the mechanical part of it . sorry if it sounded wrong .
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1085 on: March 06, 2009, 05:07:52 PM »

Her defenses went up quick, and I did not understand that, so just take it for what its worth, a post on a board. (I have been on your end a few times)  I hope she comes back and explains what she was meaning though, and hopefully in a nicer way.

I think that Rana misunderstood Fat Cat's post....I didn't think that Fat cat was being out of line with the post...just my opinion....Fat Cat seems to be considerate to all on here...as do most all the other posters....

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1086 on: March 06, 2009, 05:08:38 PM »

I agree there is always hope.

good post there Minnie...

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1087 on: March 06, 2009, 05:10:18 PM »

Now Rana, get your butt back in here and start posting again...You bring a lot to the table...I really don't think that fat cat meant anything personal towards you....words do sound different in type than when spoken as we all know...

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1088 on: March 06, 2009, 05:12:25 PM »

What are the possibilities?

1. Misty did "something" to cause Haleigh to "disappear".
Doesn't seem likely as she doesn't appear to be a crafty liar and seems to have passed multiple polygraphs. She is a 17 year old surrogate parent / live in girlfriend and I have to believe she wouldn't be there if she didn't choose to be. She could be living with a girlfriend and still seeing Ron. She could be living at home with her parents (she she did return there at some point - I'm not sure when) and still seeing Ron. She seems to be living in the home with Ron cause she loves / likes Ron and his children. There really isn't much to analyze here. Her motives for being where she is seem as most of us have - love and companionship. There is nothing wrong with that.

2. Ron did "something" to Haleigh before he left for work.
Doesn't seem likely as others saw Haleigh after Ron was gone and they have given sworn statements. Could have Ron returned home during the work day? possible, but doesn't seem like a line the LE is perusing. Ron seems to have been away whenever happened - happened.

3. The Sex Offender cousin did "something" to Haleigh.
The police are all over this angle and he seems to have been cleared by everyone but some on the forums. He sure isn't the type of neighbor I want - but there doesn't seem to be anything here. The police have moved on. And so have I.

4. Unknown Culprit did "something" to Haleigh.
To me - this is the most logical. All of the family members have been identified and have given statements. There is still no sign of Haleigh. At this point, with all of the family members identified and their whereabouts confirmed, this is still the best chance that Haleigh is alive. With all the family members identified and seemingly cooperating and Haleigh not found - that means that Haleigh is not alive as there is no family member to take care of her medical needs and daily needs that has not been identified. If a family member(s) is responsible then the outcome here is not going to be a good one. In the event this is an unknown abductor / assailant then there is possibly someone looking after her needs and care. If a family member has committed this act - than that family member is right under everyone's nose and seemingly the police are totally unaware of this link.

My personal thoughts on this case have been unknown abductor. The info I see leads me in that direction and I just always go where the info takes me.

I don't think that Misty, Ron or any of the other family members have CHOOSE to do "something" to Haleigh and have purposefully left Ron Jr.

The reason for the abduction is Haleigh was easy to target and she possesses something that a pedophile desires.

In the case of an unknown pedophile - this person would need an area to do whatever it is he will do and I don't think a wife or girlfriend is part of his current persona. There may have just been a recent break-up that "could" have led to him doing this. But for the most part - pedophiles are not bring home the abductee to a wife or girlfriend. That takes an area where he would be secluded.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
lolabelle
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1089 on: March 06, 2009, 05:13:30 PM »

OK, we all have strong opinions in this case. But We need to try and get some facts and some opinion on those facts. I think this will go a long way to getting Haleigh home.
minnie
Scared Monkey

Jubilee

« Reply #1090 on: March 06, 2009, 05:14:34 PM »

Amen, and I totally agree.  Thanks.

MM
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1091 on: March 06, 2009, 05:14:38 PM »

I don't know where any of you live, but it seems that Florida is just riddled with child abductions, disappearances, murders.  And they are pretty close together.  What is going on there?  It just breaks my heart to see these stories on television.

I live in Texas and I know we have had some here, but it seems that there are more in Florida. Am I wrong?  I was amazed that there were 40 sex offenders just in that area.  I goggled the area and it seemed to be mostly woods and water.  You would think it would be an ideal area.

Welcome to the cage Minnie~I lived in Bryan/College Station when I was in HS.

I just moved to Florida almost a yr ago, but I checked the SO registry before I moved, and there were none on the Island I live on, and very few offenders within 5 miles, but over the Sound and in another area. Although, you have to remember there are always those that haven't registered and are out of compliance and there are those who just haven't been caught yet to worry about I think partially one reason is we have no apartments or such for rent on the Island, and it doesn't hurt that the cops are bored out of their mind and have itchy trigger fingers That's always a plus!
We have one of those down here too IM.  Marco Island had a high speed 55 mph chase a few weeks ago..the news actually said, and I quote "Some hoodlums from Miami were caught when there was no where else to go and the road ended for them on Marco Island."  Every cop from the island was on them......ah old people...gotta love em! 

Seeing as you are on IM, what is your take on this entire situation thus far.

I'm suspicious of Misty and Ron.......I will agree they all have had issues, however I have talked with some reporters in Jacksonville that were contacts and my friends, and they gave me Marie's phone number, I think the poo flinging is much less than what I would do if I were in their shoes, I'd have b!tch slapped Misty as soon as I laid eyes on her, and I think (IMO) Ron is still a user. Pee tests can easily be "fixed", he looks out of it, and seems to have some real anger issues and control issues. He flat out seems like an abuser to me. I also printed out the entire custody re-hearing and read over it with a highlighter and a finetooth comb, Crystal was forthright about using cocaine and Ron flat out lied about any drug use, even after being arrested in Sarasota just prior to the re-hearing. It's too long to go into all the detail, but it was a real eye-opener.

Also, I offered to pay rent for Marie/Crystal etc for one month, or help pay living expenses etc., but they would NOT take one dime, just asked for prayers. So, I could go on and on, but I feel that Ron and Misty are either indirectly or maybe even directly.........

O/T, our Island sounds just like that, they call in life fligh for a golf cart accident with teens , I kid you not.......I laughed my arse off

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1092 on: March 06, 2009, 05:15:26 PM »

wow Rob! that was really good ....makes perfect sense to me...

Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #1093 on: March 06, 2009, 05:17:46 PM »

I put together the images of the beds in this photo:

I think the latest story was that Misty and Junior were sleeping in the big bed, and Haleigh was in the smaller one by herself, near a TV.

Still ...look how close they are together.

Oh, these are from: http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/breaking/news-article.aspx?storyid=133019&catid=17

I noticed,looks like pillow case missing from Haleigh bed and 1 pillow case missing from big bed..anyone else notice that?

GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1094 on: March 06, 2009, 05:18:24 PM »

Let's face it.  If everyone involved with or has some connection to this case was 100% PURE.....HALEIGH would be at her home with her family.

Obviously, there are hidden 'secrets' that noone wants to let loose for maybe fear.  These hidden 'secrets' are what is keeping Haleigh away from her family.

All of the thoughts, possibilities are just that.  Haleigh has not been found, so anyone of the postings on here with a different view, can be the one that helps solve this case.

I will repeat what I posted earlier.  I believe that Misty was outside chatting/visiting with someone. Haleigh either woke up, or was not yet asleep.  She heard voices, and opened the door.  Whoever it was outside with Misty, felt that she would tell her dad who was there.  So....Haleigh disappears.

Then the block by the door,and the rest of the story to make it look like someone abducted her from the trailer.

minnie
Scared Monkey

Jubilee

« Reply #1095 on: March 06, 2009, 05:18:26 PM »

I have questions:

1.  I am new.
2.  I am going home, as I am at work right now.
3.  Is there a cutoff time for posts?
4.  Does everyone watch Nancy Grace and comment on the show. 

I hope so because I really don't care for her and I have thoroughly enjoyed sharing with you all today.

I am going to log back in when I get home.  TTFN

MM
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1096 on: March 06, 2009, 05:18:52 PM »

Please ,I hopethe testy part was not meant about talking about the door lock. I amonly trying to bring up the mechanical part of it . sorry if it sounded wrong .

No, this had nothing to do with your lock post.  Just my getting hit and runover by a fellow loving monkey poster...
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1097 on: March 06, 2009, 05:20:05 PM »

Search...good eye...but maybe they didn't have pillow cases on to begin with...besides, the beds  have been made since the crime happened...as they were in bed when Haleigh disappeared allegedly...

fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1098 on: March 06, 2009, 05:21:49 PM »

Either the lock does not exist or LE took it. all I meant

I think that is a very good observation.  I wish Brandi could move her arrow on the zoomed in part of her photo so we could see that top part of the door better.  I also have a lock on my storm door for the cats silly I know, but when they see other cats they throw theirselves at the door and almost have gotten out.
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1099 on: March 06, 2009, 05:22:04 PM »

No, this had nothing to do with your lock post.  Just my getting hit and runover by a fellow loving monkey poster...
don't know why that struck me as funny....but it did...

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.