April 19, 2024, 06:28:05 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Cummings #4 3/04/09 - 3/08/09  (Read 296843 times)
minnie
Scared Monkey

Jubilee

« Reply #1100 on: March 06, 2009, 05:23:19 PM »

Either the lock does not exist or LE took it. all I meant

I think that is a very good observation.  I wish Brandi could move her arrow on the zoomed in part of her photo so we could see that top part of the door better.  I also have a lock on my storm door for the cats silly I know, but when they see other cats they throw theirselves at the door and almost have gotten out.

Maybe we will see more tonight if there is going to be a tour of the home.  Is it Nancy that is going to do it?

MM
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1101 on: March 06, 2009, 05:25:10 PM »

Either the lock does not exist or LE took it. all I meant

I think that is a very good observation.  I wish Brandi could move her arrow on the zoomed in part of her photo so we could see that top part of the door better.  I also have a lock on my storm door for the cats silly I know, but when they see other cats they throw theirselves at the door and almost have gotten out.

I also have a dead bolt on my screen/glass door...granted it may seem silly, but I feel safer with it there, can still look outside with the door open and locked..
Nancy G...was just on HLN talking up her visit to the home tonight...she said that she is particularly focusing on that back door lock..they had a close up of the door and it actually appears that the dead bolt is the bottom lock and not the top lock as usually is...
I have to dvr her show tonight since I am going out to dinner...then I can skip through NG and her whiny voice...getting sick of her

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1102 on: March 06, 2009, 05:29:15 PM »

BBL~Too nice outside to be in the house........going for a walk!

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1103 on: March 06, 2009, 05:30:18 PM »

Rob I agree with pretty much everything you stated.  For me if it's Ron or Misty it was rage and swift, but than we have the issue of the body and disposal and at some point we have relie on what LE is doing.

I have thought abduction from the get go, SO abduction known or unknown they are the perfect family for this and in the perfect area, but this scenario makes me sad.  The outcome can't be good.   
lolabelle
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1104 on: March 06, 2009, 05:31:48 PM »

What are the possibilities?

1. Misty did "something" to cause Haleigh to "disappear".
Doesn't seem likely as she doesn't appear to be a crafty liar and seems to have passed multiple polygraphs. She is a 17 year old surrogate parent / live in girlfriend and I have to believe she wouldn't be there if she didn't choose to be. She could be living with a girlfriend and still seeing Ron. She could be living at home with her parents (she she did return there at some point - I'm not sure when) and still seeing Ron. She seems to be living in the home with Ron cause she loves / likes Ron and his children. There really isn't much to analyze here. Her motives for being where she is seem as most of us have - love and companionship. There is nothing wrong with that.

2. Ron did "something" to Haleigh before he left for work.
Doesn't seem likely as others saw Haleigh after Ron was gone and they have given sworn statements. Could have Ron returned home during the work day? possible, but doesn't seem like a line the LE is perusing. Ron seems to have been away whenever happened - happened.

3. The Sex Offender cousin did "something" to Haleigh.
The police are all over this angle and he seems to have been cleared by everyone but some on the forums. He sure isn't the type of neighbor I want - but there doesn't seem to be anything here. The police have moved on. And so have I.

4. Unknown Culprit did "something" to Haleigh.
To me - this is the most logical. All of the family members have been identified and have given statements. There is still no sign of Haleigh. At this point, with all of the family members identified and their whereabouts confirmed, this is still the best chance that Haleigh is alive. With all the family members identified and seemingly cooperating and Haleigh not found - that means that Haleigh is not alive as there is no family member to take care of her medical needs and daily needs that has not been identified. If a family member(s) is responsible then the outcome here is not going to be a good one. In the event this is an unknown abductor / assailant then there is possibly someone looking after her needs and care. If a family member has committed this act - than that family member is right under everyone's nose and seemingly the police are totally unaware of this link.

My personal thoughts on this case have been unknown abductor. The info I see leads me in that direction and I just always go where the info takes me.

I don't think that Misty, Ron or any of the other family members have CHOOSE to do "something" to Haleigh and have purposefully left Ron Jr.

The reason for the abduction is Haleigh was easy to target and she possesses something that a pedophile desires.

In the case of an unknown pedophile - this person would need an area to do whatever it is he will do and I don't think a wife or girlfriend is part of his current persona. There may have just been a recent break-up that "could" have led to him doing this. But for the most part - pedophiles are not bring home the abductee to a wife or girlfriend. That takes an area where he would be secluded.

Nice backing up your theory with discussion.
Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #1105 on: March 06, 2009, 05:32:25 PM »

Search...good eye...but maybe they didn't have pillow cases on to begin with...besides, the beds  have been made since the crime happened...as they were in bed when Haleigh disappeared allegedly...

That is why it caught my eye... I have more pillow cases then sheet sets here.... you know, people drool, company comes,fresh cases before and after they use the extra pillows etc.

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1106 on: March 06, 2009, 05:33:00 PM »

Rob I agree with pretty much everything you stated.  For me if it's Ron or Misty it was rage and swift, but than we have the issue of the body and disposal and at some point we have relie on what LE is doing.

I have thought abduction from the get go, SO abduction known or unknown they are the perfect family for this and in the perfect area, but this scenario makes me sad.  The outcome can't be good.   

this is probably the most likely scenario...Sad is the word!  but we could still have a good outcome!

If Haleigh was hurt in the home, wouldn't the dogs have hit on that? just curious...

ospainter
Monkey Junky

Grandson in Ireland

« Reply #1107 on: March 06, 2009, 05:34:12 PM »

Doesn't seem likely as she doesn't appear to be a crafty liar and seems to have passed multiple polygraphs. She is a 17 year old surrogate parent / live in girlfriend and I have to believe she wouldn't be there if she didn't choose to be. She could be living with a girlfriend and still seeing Ron. She could be living at home with her parents (she she did return there at some point - I'm not sure when) and still seeing Ron. She seems to be living in the home with Ron cause she loves / likes Ron and his children. There really isn't much to analyze here. Her motives for being where she is seem as most of us have - love and companionship. There is nothing wrong with that.

Doesn't seem likely as others saw Haleigh after Ron was gone and they have given sworn statements. Could have Ron returned home during the work day? possible, but doesn't seem like a line the LE is perusing. Ron seems to have been away whenever happened - happened.

The police are all over this angle and he seems to have been cleared by everyone but some on the forums. He sure isn't the type of neighbor I want - but there doesn't seem to be anything here. The police have moved on. And so have I.

To me - this is the most logical. All of the family members have been identified and have given statements. There is still no sign of Haleigh. At this point, with all of the family members identified and their whereabouts confirmed, this is still the best chance that Haleigh is alive. With all the family members identified and seemingly cooperating and Haleigh not found - that means that Haleigh is not alive as there is no family member to take care of her medical needs and daily needs that has not been identified. If a family member(s) is responsible then the outcome here is not going to be a good one. In the event this is an unknown abductor / assailant then there is possibly someone looking after her needs and care. If a family member has committed this act - than that family member is right under everyone's nose and seemingly the police are totally unaware of this link.

My personal thoughts on this case have been unknown abductor. The info I see leads me in that direction and I just always go where the info takes me.

I don't think that Misty, Ron or any of the other family members have CHOOSE to do "something" to Haleigh and have purposefully left Ron Jr.

The reason for the abduction is Haleigh was easy to target and she possesses something that a pedophile desires.

In the case of an unknown pedophile - this person would need an area to do whatever it is he will do and I don't think a wife or girlfriend is part of his current persona. There may have just been a recent break-up that "could" have led to him doing this. But for the most part - pedophiles are not bring home the abductee to a wife or girlfriend. That takes an area where he would be secluded.

Hi Rob,

Nice to see you.

I am right there with ya on this..

Voice of reason..

Thank you,

OS

It's their lie they can tell it anyway they want.
Who, What, Where, When, How and Why
peanut
Monkey Junky

I can spell, I just can't type.

« Reply #1108 on: March 06, 2009, 05:37:49 PM »

Here is a link to AMW.  http://www.amw.com/missing_children/case.cfm?id=63252  Some really good information.  It appears that Ron and Misty have passed their poly's.

Thanks for the link, Fireyone.

Did it mean that LE were "satisfied" that the results are valid? or "satisfied" meaning, "passed?"

Why not say just say, "passed?"
"Police confirmed that both Ronald and Misty have taken polygraph tests and they are 'satisfied' with the results."

Thanks Fireyone.

At what point and whom's written word do we believe Rana?  Just sayin?

What's that supposed to mean, Fatcatlurker?? Do you need glasses?

There are question marks there, and BTW I'm not the only one questioning the poly results and other aspects of this case; yet your questioning relates to me. I am not the topic here. And  I don't recall asking ANYONE to "BELIEVE" me either..... including you. I have an opinion just like everyone else here..... including you.

It's a simple question and as all the stuff came up last night about the pastor and work schedules etc.

I just wonder who we are to believe in this case.  That's all.  Just a simple question. 

Yes you and I both have opinions about this case and I enjoy reading yours alot.  I'm just wondering where we draw the line. 

Fatcatlurker......

a "simple question" would not have named me when several others made similar comments -- and I share their same views as well. If you are "wondering who we are to believe in this case," I am NOT among the cast of characters here. I am not involved, nor am I a relative, or in any way "involved" any more than you are -- only in that this case breaks both our hearts and everyone's here; so I don't fall under the  category of "who to believe." I don't need for you or anyone to "believe" me. I'm not here for that.

Also, if you are in Ron's camp, good for you. When he gets arrested.... yet again..... for something...  be it for threatening to kill someone, illegal substances, fighting, or whatever the case may be..... you can  go visit him in the pokey and contribute generously to his jail account for cheese treats, fancy chocolates, expensive bottled water, and coco butter to slather all over his body in his private jail cell (TM the beloved Nancy Grace.)

PS I love green!! (Or is that a crime too, and I didn't get the memo?) BWAH!

.     .   

'camps'??

i truly hope people dont see any part of this horrific case as being as base and selfish that it can be narrowed down to self interest and self promotion. camp ron? camp crystal? 

how about camp haleigh, no matter what the truth?

also, you were just really rude to fatcat...imo it was uncalled for and did nothing to advance your cause.

Justice is truth in action - Benjamin Disraeli
lolabelle
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1109 on: March 06, 2009, 05:37:59 PM »

This is just a theory! I read somewhere, just talk, about Haleigh wetting the bad needing her blanket washed etc. This lead to maybe Misty did not know about the blanket smell untill that night, hence washing the blankets at night. This then lead to why Misty did not notice the urine smell on Haleigh in the morning and washed the blankets then. Someone brought up how some kids will change their clothes in the middle of the night. Could this have been why Haleigh's shirt was in the dirty clothes that she went to sleep in?
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1110 on: March 06, 2009, 05:41:54 PM »

This is just a theory! I read somewhere, just talk, about Haleigh wetting the bad needing her blanket washed etc. This lead to maybe Misty did not know about the blanket smell untill that night, hence washing the blankets at night. This then lead to why Misty did not notice the urine smell on Haleigh in the morning and washed the blankets then. Someone brought up how some kids will change their clothes in the middle of the night. Could this have been why Haleigh's shirt was in the dirty clothes that she went to sleep in?

anything is certainly possible at this point!  sigh....

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1111 on: March 06, 2009, 05:42:35 PM »

Good post, Rob. I just got back from an errand and read this.

I agree with most you have posted except for #1. I tend to think that Misty was not at the home when Haleigh was taken. And I think she left a door open for her to be able to return. Thus, giving said unknown pedophile access to Haleigh.

Personally, I don't know how Misty could have been asleep through an abduction, considering where everyone was sleeping. And I don't think she would be sleeping in that home with a door unlocked.

Just my opinion.

I sure hope she is still alive.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1112 on: March 06, 2009, 05:43:37 PM »

NOTICE:  Regarding people getting banned from WS (me in particular  ) for sending a PM to AnnaFL inviting her to SM:

I have received the following explanation from Moderator Adnoid from Websleuths and they are assuring me that PM's cannot be read at WS:

"For your information, we do not read people's PMs and there's no way 
to.  What happened is the poster Ana SENT THE PMS FROM YOU AND OTHERS 
TO TRICIA and said she thought it was inappropriate that people would 
send her requests like that as well."

To explain why I PM'd AnnaFL in the first place, Websleuth's was deleting some posts and information AnnaFL was posting and from others reading and posting in that thread AnnaFL appeared to be confused as to what was OK to post at WS and what was not OK.

When I PM'd her I didn't say why don't you leave WS and post at SM, I simply offered her another place to post. I stand by my PM and don't see anything malicious in it's intent
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1113 on: March 06, 2009, 05:44:14 PM »

this is probably the most likely scenario...Sad is the word!  but we could still have a good outcome!

If Haleigh was hurt in the home, wouldn't the dogs have hit on that? just curious...

Rob thinks there is reason for hope so I'll defer to him on that.  The statistics I've seen say other wise, but you never know things change it seems like more missing are being found.

I've always wondered about this because everything I've read says the body emits gases 2 hrs after passing so the dogs would hit I guess depending on the time period.  I was going to ask wkys about this last week cuz she seemed to know about dogs but I forgot.  If it were some accident that didn't cause trauma there would be no evidence in the house IMO for the dogs to hit on. 
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1114 on: March 06, 2009, 05:45:31 PM »

Posted by Brandi....

"""""I agree with most you have posted except for #1. I tend to think that Misty was not at the home when Haleigh was taken. And I think she left a door open for her to be able to return. Thus, giving said unknown pedophile access to Haleigh.

Personally, I don't know how Misty could have been asleep through an abduction, considering where everyone was sleeping. And I don't think she would be sleeping in that home with a door unlocked.

Just my opinion.

I sure hope she is still alive.++++++

your thoughts are my thoughts exactly Brandi

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1115 on: March 06, 2009, 05:48:57 PM »

NOTICE:  Regarding people getting banned from WS (me in particular  ) for sending a PM to AnnaFL inviting her to SM:

I have received the following explanation from Moderator Adnoid from Websleuths and they are assuring me that PM's cannot be read at WS:

To explain why I PM'd AnnaFL in the first place, Websleuth's was deleting some posts and information AnnaFL was posting and from others reading and posting in that thread AnnaFL appeared to be confused as to what was OK to post at WS and what was not OK.

When I PM'd her I didn't say why don't you leave WS and post at SM, I simply offered her another place to post. I stand by my PM and don't see anything malicious in it's intent

looks like AnnaFl is playing both forums? for someone who has no experience on forums..she catches on quick...
nothing was inappropriate in your invite to her Klaas...not to me anyway...I wish that you would have pm'd me on my other forums so that I could have gotten in here sooner than I did! I waited forever to get in here!

lolabelle
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1116 on: March 06, 2009, 05:49:04 PM »

I agree with most you have posted except for #1. I tend to think that Misty was not at the home when Haleigh was taken. And I think she left a door open for her to be able to return. Thus, giving said unknown pedophile access to Haleigh.

Just my opinion.

I sure hope she is still alive.

Brandi, I have to say, I can sleep through anything! I usually have to set 2 or 3 alarm clocks (the loud ones) to wake up. My husband has told me when I sleep he can be doing all kinds of stuff in the bedroom and I dont even stir. Some people are heavy sleepers! Misty may be as well.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1117 on: March 06, 2009, 05:50:16 PM »

Posted by Brandi....

"""""I agree with most you have posted except for #1. I tend to think that Misty was not at the home when Haleigh was taken. And I think she left a door open for her to be able to return. Thus, giving said unknown pedophile access to Haleigh.

Just my opinion.

I sure hope she is still alive.++++++

your thoughts are my thoughts exactly Brandi

Thanks for the comment, cookie!

BTW .. there is a post to you in my thread. Needing an answer Wink

lolabelle
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1118 on: March 06, 2009, 05:53:25 PM »

looks like AnnaFl is playing both forums? for someone who has no experience on forums..she catches on quick...
nothing was inappropriate in your invite to her Klaas...not to me anyway...I wish that you would have pm'd me on my other forums so that I could have gotten in here sooner than I did! I waited forever to get in here!

As far as Anna posting on other boards. I already called her out on that as I seen her posting here, WS, topix, and who knows where else. I did not thoroughly read all her posts, but she seemed to be asking the same questions on all boards. I was skeptical of her due to some of her responses, such as, referring to "the family". I felt if she was family you refer to them as my family. IMO
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1119 on: March 06, 2009, 05:53:30 PM »

Hi gorgeous.. i can say that right??  

Assnoid welllly has his twinkie in a twitter lately... I loved LOVED loved HIS melt down and paranoia that he was about to be "outt'd by Princess.... that was priceless. Maybe I do like some drama!! 

With 6 remaining members - there won't be many PM to "read" in a day or so...

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.