March 29, 2024, 02:15:40 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Cummings #4 3/04/09 - 3/08/09  (Read 295705 times)
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1120 on: March 06, 2009, 05:54:04 PM »

Brandi, I have to say, I can sleep through anything! I usually have to set 2 or 3 alarm clocks (the loud ones) to wake up. My husband has told me when I sleep he can be doing all kinds of stuff in the bedroom and I dont even stir. Some people are heavy sleepers! Misty may be as well.

Yes, that's true, lolabelle. I just still find it more likely that she wasn't there at all at the time Haleigh was taken.

I see we have not met yet, lolabelle .... I'd like to welcome you to the cage!

peanut
Monkey Junky

I can spell, I just can't type.

« Reply #1121 on: March 06, 2009, 05:55:15 PM »

What are the possibilities?

1. Misty did "something" to cause Haleigh to "disappear".
Doesn't seem likely as she doesn't appear to be a crafty liar and seems to have passed multiple polygraphs. She is a 17 year old surrogate parent / live in girlfriend and I have to believe she wouldn't be there if she didn't choose to be. She could be living with a girlfriend and still seeing Ron. She could be living at home with her parents (she she did return there at some point - I'm not sure when) and still seeing Ron. She seems to be living in the home with Ron cause she loves / likes Ron and his children. There really isn't much to analyze here. Her motives for being where she is seem as most of us have - love and companionship. There is nothing wrong with that.

2. Ron did "something" to Haleigh before he left for work.
Doesn't seem likely as others saw Haleigh after Ron was gone and they have given sworn statements. Could have Ron returned home during the work day? possible, but doesn't seem like a line the LE is perusing. Ron seems to have been away whenever happened - happened.

3. The Sex Offender cousin did "something" to Haleigh.
The police are all over this angle and he seems to have been cleared by everyone but some on the forums. He sure isn't the type of neighbor I want - but there doesn't seem to be anything here. The police have moved on. And so have I.

4. Unknown Culprit did "something" to Haleigh.
To me - this is the most logical. All of the family members have been identified and have given statements. There is still no sign of Haleigh. At this point, with all of the family members identified and their whereabouts confirmed, this is still the best chance that Haleigh is alive. With all the family members identified and seemingly cooperating and Haleigh not found - that means that Haleigh is not alive as there is no family member to take care of her medical needs and daily needs that has not been identified. If a family member(s) is responsible then the outcome here is not going to be a good one. In the event this is an unknown abductor / assailant then there is possibly someone looking after her needs and care. If a family member has committed this act - than that family member is right under everyone's nose and seemingly the police are totally unaware of this link.

My personal thoughts on this case have been unknown abductor. The info I see leads me in that direction and I just always go where the info takes me.

I don't think that Misty, Ron or any of the other family members have CHOOSE to do "something" to Haleigh and have purposefully left Ron Jr.

The reason for the abduction is Haleigh was easy to target and she possesses something that a pedophile desires.

In the case of an unknown pedophile - this person would need an area to do whatever it is he will do and I don't think a wife or girlfriend is part of his current persona. There may have just been a recent break-up that "could" have led to him doing this. But for the most part - pedophiles are not bring home the abductee to a wife or girlfriend. That takes an area where he would be secluded.

Good post, Rob. I just got back from an errand and read this.

I agree with most you have posted except for #1. I tend to think that Misty was not at the home when Haleigh was taken. And I think she left a door open for her to be able to return. Thus, giving said unknown pedophile access to Haleigh.

Personally, I don't know how Misty could have been asleep through an abduction, considering where everyone was sleeping. And I don't think she would be sleeping in that home with a door unlocked.

Just my opinion.

I sure hope she is still alive.

brandi, i was wondering if perhaps haleigh was the one who woke up and turned on the kitchen light...maybe for a drink or something, spilled on her pink shirt, and took it off herself.

if a so was watching the house and saw that it would help explain the cinderblock that was propping the screen door open, hed have to deal with an awake struggling child and time would be of the essence as would be the need for excess noise, like the slamming of a door.

thank you rob for the cohesive and comprehensive post, its so good to be able to contemplate all the possibilities at once and to compare them.

so far all im fairly sure about at this point, my opinion only based on whats known thus far, is that neither ron nor crystal did this.

Justice is truth in action - Benjamin Disraeli
ospainter
Monkey Junky

Grandson in Ireland

« Reply #1122 on: March 06, 2009, 05:56:05 PM »

NOTICE:  Regarding people getting banned from WS (me in particular  ) for sending a PM to AnnaFL inviting her to SM:

I have received the following explanation from Moderator Adnoid from Websleuths and they are assuring me that PM's cannot be read at WS:

"For your information, we do not read people's PMs and there's no way 
to.  What happened is the poster Ana SENT THE PMS FROM YOU AND OTHERS 
TO TRICIA and said she thought it was inappropriate that people would 
send her requests like that as well."

To explain why I PM'd AnnaFL in the first place, Websleuth's was deleting some posts and information AnnaFL was posting and from others reading and posting in that thread AnnaFL appeared to be confused as to what was OK to post at WS and what was not OK.

When I PM'd her I didn't say why don't you leave WS and post at SM, I simply offered her another place to post. I stand by my PM and don't see anything malicious in it's intent

Klaas,

I am good and mad and will sit on my hands on this.

But having been here since 05 with you, I KNOW where your heart is, I KNOW why you pm'd AnnaFL and that was to try and help someone that appeared to be looking for info. that she

either couldn't get or wasn't allowed to get from someplace else.

OS

It's their lie they can tell it anyway they want.
Who, What, Where, When, How and Why
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1123 on: March 06, 2009, 05:56:39 PM »

NOTICE:  Regarding people getting banned from WS (me in particular  ) for sending a PM to AnnaFL inviting her to SM:

I have received the following explanation from Moderator Adnoid from Websleuths and they are assuring me that PM's cannot be read at WS:

To explain why I PM'd AnnaFL in the first place, Websleuth's was deleting some posts and information AnnaFL was posting and from others reading and posting in that thread AnnaFL appeared to be confused as to what was OK to post at WS and what was not OK.

When I PM'd her I didn't say why don't you leave WS and post at SM, I simply offered her another place to post. I stand by my PM and don't see anything malicious in it's intent

looks like AnnaFl is playing both forums? for someone who has no experience on forums..she catches on quick...
nothing was inappropriate in your invite to her Klaas...not to me anyway...I wish that you would have pm'd me on my other forums so that I could have gotten in here sooner than I did! I waited forever to get in here!

As far as Anna posting on other boards. I already called her out on that as I seen her posting here, WS, topix, and who knows where else. I did not thoroughly read all her posts, but she seemed to be asking the same questions on all boards. I was skeptical of her due to some of her responses, such as, referring to "the family". I felt if she was family you refer to them as my family. IMO

One of them was there last nite, I'm not banned yet: )  I'll check later, it's been moved to the basement.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1124 on: March 06, 2009, 05:57:02 PM »

Doesn't seem likely as she doesn't appear to be a crafty liar and seems to have passed multiple polygraphs. She is a 17 year old surrogate parent / live in girlfriend and I have to believe she wouldn't be there if she didn't choose to be. She could be living with a girlfriend and still seeing Ron. She could be living at home with her parents (she she did return there at some point - I'm not sure when) and still seeing Ron. She seems to be living in the home with Ron cause she loves / likes Ron and his children. There really isn't much to analyze here. Her motives for being where she is seem as most of us have - love and companionship. There is nothing wrong with that.

Doesn't seem likely as others saw Haleigh after Ron was gone and they have given sworn statements. Could have Ron returned home during the work day? possible, but doesn't seem like a line the LE is perusing. Ron seems to have been away whenever happened - happened.

The police are all over this angle and he seems to have been cleared by everyone but some on the forums. He sure isn't the type of neighbor I want - but there doesn't seem to be anything here. The police have moved on. And so have I.

To me - this is the most logical. All of the family members have been identified and have given statements. There is still no sign of Haleigh. At this point, with all of the family members identified and their whereabouts confirmed, this is still the best chance that Haleigh is alive. With all the family members identified and seemingly cooperating and Haleigh not found - that means that Haleigh is not alive as there is no family member to take care of her medical needs and daily needs that has not been identified. If a family member(s) is responsible then the outcome here is not going to be a good one. In the event this is an unknown abductor / assailant then there is possibly someone looking after her needs and care. If a family member has committed this act - than that family member is right under everyone's nose and seemingly the police are totally unaware of this link.

My personal thoughts on this case have been unknown abductor. The info I see leads me in that direction and I just always go where the info takes me.

I don't think that Misty, Ron or any of the other family members have CHOOSE to do "something" to Haleigh and have purposefully left Ron Jr.

The reason for the abduction is Haleigh was easy to target and she possesses something that a pedophile desires.

In the case of an unknown pedophile - this person would need an area to do whatever it is he will do and I don't think a wife or girlfriend is part of his current persona. There may have just been a recent break-up that "could" have led to him doing this. But for the most part - pedophiles are not bring home the abductee to a wife or girlfriend. That takes an area where he would be secluded.

I agree with most you have posted except for #1. I tend to think that Misty was not at the home when Haleigh was taken. And I think she left a door open for her to be able to return. Thus, giving said unknown pedophile access to Haleigh.

Personally, I don't know how Misty could have been asleep through an abduction, considering where everyone was sleeping. And I don't think she would be sleeping in that home with a door unlocked.

Just my opinion.

brandi, i was wondering if perhaps haleigh was the one who woke up and turned on the kitchen light...maybe for a drink or something, spilled on her pink shirt, and took it off herself.

if a so was watching the house and saw that it would help explain the cinderblock that was propping the screen door open, hed have to deal with an awake struggling child and time would be of the essence as would be the need for excess noise, like the slamming of a door.

thank you rob for the cohesive and comprehensive post, its so good to be able to contemplate all the possibilities at once and to compare them.

so far all im fairly sure about at this point, my opinion only based on whats known thus far, is that neither ron nor crystal did this.

I find it just as likely that Haleigh woke up and went looking for Misty .. perhaps stood in the doorway to the outside, and someone saw her there, and took her from there. A crime of convenience, if you will.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1125 on: March 06, 2009, 05:58:56 PM »

Thanks Rob, OS and all! 

fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1126 on: March 06, 2009, 06:02:33 PM »

bbl
peanut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1127 on: March 06, 2009, 06:03:19 PM »

Just my opinion.

I find it just as likely that Haleigh woke up and went looking for Misty .. perhaps stood in the doorway to the outside, and someone saw her there, and took her from there. A crime of convenience, if you will.

yes! it never made any sense to me that shed go out into the dark alone, but i know what my kids did at the age of 5 when i wasnt at hand and they wanted me...theyd stand at the door and yell for me, even if i was just on the lawn chatting with a neighbor during the day time.

lolabelle
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1128 on: March 06, 2009, 06:05:01 PM »

Brandi, I have to say, I can sleep through anything! I usually have to set 2 or 3 alarm clocks (the loud ones) to wake up. My husband has told me when I sleep he can be doing all kinds of stuff in the bedroom and I dont even stir. Some people are heavy sleepers! Misty may be as well.

Yes, that's true, lolabelle. I just still find it more likely that she wasn't there at all at the time Haleigh was taken.

I see we have not met yet, lolabelle .... I'd like to welcome you to the cage!

Thankyou! Nice to meet you.
lolabelle
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1129 on: March 06, 2009, 06:07:37 PM »

Just my opinion.

Haleigh could have been looking for her dad, even though Misty was there sleeping she did seem like a daddy's girl.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1130 on: March 06, 2009, 06:08:00 PM »

As for those insisting that Misty was outta the house? I'm curious what you are basing this on... Misty has denied this - the police surely asked her - she was polygraphed and ask that specific question.

As far as I know - she was in the house. As far as the police are concerned - she was in the house from everything I have seen and read. If she were gone - the police probably would have made a statement to that fact and possibly charged her with abandonment and / or neglect. Misty has not been charged or accused of anything to date.

The problem with forums is that someone can come on here and say just about anything and in the course of three threads - it can become a fact.

Having your own suspicions - is part of human nature. We are all suspicious of anyone when a child is missing, and we ask ourselves - how in the heck can a child be abducted while there is an adult in the SAME ROOM. Trust me - it has happened before and it will happen again.

I would juss caution that not everything is a dastardly on it's face value. Sometimes there are explanations and those explanation are not what WE always want to hear or expect.

There are also coincidence in every case I have ever seen. You need to be able to take some of the info and accept it at face value and not read too much in to it. You also need to not be bogged down by a coincidence that seems completely sinister.

jmo

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
peanut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1131 on: March 06, 2009, 06:08:23 PM »

Klaas,

But having been here since 05 with you, I KNOW where your heart is, I KNOW why you pm'd AnnaFL and that was to try and help someone that appeared to be looking for info. that she

OS

wow, if true, sounds like annafl is more than adept at handling herself on the internet. i dont see why klaas has to justify anything, its too juvenile for words.

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1132 on: March 06, 2009, 06:19:37 PM »

As for those insisting that Misty was outta the house? I'm curious what you are basing this on... Misty has denied this - the police surely asked her - she was polygraphed and ask that specific question.

As far as I know - she was in the house. As far as the police are concerned - she was in the house from everything I have seen and read. If she were gone - the police probably would have made a statement to that fact and possibly charged her with abandonment and / or neglect. Misty has not been charged or accused of anything to date.

The problem with forums is that someone can come on here and say just about anything and in the course of three threads - it can become a fact.

Having your own suspicions - is part of human nature. We are all suspicious of anyone when a child is missing, and we ask ourselves - how in the heck can a child be abducted while there is an adult in the SAME ROOM. Trust me - it has happened before and it will happen again.

I would juss caution that not everything is a dastardly on it's face value. Sometimes there are explanations and those explanation are not what WE always want to hear or expect.

There are also coincidence in every case I have ever seen. You need to be able to take some of the info and accept it at face value and not read too much in to it. You also need to not be bogged down by a coincidence that seems completely sinister.

jmo

Rob,

I am not taking everything at face value right now. I am examining the possibilities and what I see as probabilities.

Sure, Misty could have been home, as some suggest, and in a very deep sleep.

Sure, it is just as possible IMO that she was not at home. She has had several renditions of who was sleeping where that night, and in what clothes, so I am just not so sure how honest, forthright she has been.

And we are getting little via LE to help us come up with scenarios.

I am just sharing my opinions, not stating anything here as fact concerning where she was at time of abduction.

That's what we do here, I thought. Wink

Oh, and Klaas:

We had a brief power outage as I was typing to you concerning the WS thingy. I just want to say that you have been all sorts of fair and generous here on SM. My hat's off to you!

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1133 on: March 06, 2009, 06:20:09 PM »

Klaas,

OS

wow, if true, sounds like annafl is more than adept at handling herself on the internet. i dont see why klaas has to justify anything, its too juvenile for words.

me finks she read Erica Jong's Fear of Flying sometime between Monday night and Tuesday morning 

+++

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1134 on: March 06, 2009, 06:22:26 PM »

Brandi said :::::

"Rob,

I am not taking everything at face value right now. I am examining the possibilities and what I see as probabilities.

Sure, it is just as possible IMO that she was not at home. She has had several renditions of who was sleeping where that night, and in what clothes, so I am just not so sure how honest, forthright she has been.

I am just sharing my opinions, not stating anything here as fact concerning where she was at time of abduction.

Yep....me too...what she says...just mulling things over...am open to hearing/talking about most anything at this point

lolabelle
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1135 on: March 06, 2009, 06:24:24 PM »

jmo

IMO I think Misty was there. But even if she went to the neighbors for an hour or so, that doesn't make it all her fault or make her the monster that took Haleigh! I think what is so difficult in this case as well as some others, is we dont have much to go on. LE is so quiet, unlike the other case that is happening there in Florida. It is so frustrating and making many start to theorize the absolute.  I have to say that my gut instinct is that someone is going to be arrested, but the person will be innocent because LE has no hard evidence to go on and the public is demanding them to do something.
lolabelle
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1136 on: March 06, 2009, 06:27:43 PM »

Brandi said :::::

"Rob,

Yep....me too...what she says...just mulling things over...am open to hearing/talking about most anything at this point

I have to say that in a similar case, the parent who woke up to the child missing started to doubt everything he knew. I think in a panicked state our minds try to protect itself and make us think the wrong things.  We had a fire a few years age and when I was asked by investigator what I knew, I said I woke up at 7AM. I knew it so positively, only to find out I called 911 at like 930 AM. The tricks our mind can play on us when we are in a panicked and state of shock.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1137 on: March 06, 2009, 06:30:11 PM »

cookie I just go by what the police have said and what they seem to believe. I don't ever believe stealth posters or people with agendas.

Misty has been interviewed, interrogated, and polygraphed more than anyone in this case - and rightfully so. Haleigh is still missing and I have to believe she is not that cold and calculating - maybe I'm wrong - but she surely seems to have been trying to cooperate and doesn't strike me as Casey Anthony or Joran Van Der Sloot. I doubt you would be able to withstand 6 hours of interrogations.

I doubt she has me fooled and more and most importantly I doubt she has fooled an army of LE experts.

But you are certainly free to believe as you wish and post all of your opinions on the case. I have no problem with that at all. 

+++

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1138 on: March 06, 2009, 06:30:15 PM »

Thanks Rob, OS and all! 

I appreciate what you did Klaas, and thank you for sending the invite......I also know for a FACT that you can read PM's, I was a moderator for a very short time at a forum and the admin told me how he did it....I quit,    not to mention it was too much work, while I had to work (does that make sense). Frankly you do a terrific job here with so many threads and so many passionate posters

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
lolabelle
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1139 on: March 06, 2009, 06:33:03 PM »

I unfortunately do not always believe LE. Sometimes I think they decide on a track, and pursue that track only. Hopefully that will not happen in this case.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.