March 29, 2024, 12:48:16 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Cummings #4 3/04/09 - 3/08/09  (Read 295697 times)
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1140 on: March 06, 2009, 06:33:24 PM »

Brandi said :::::

"Rob,

I am not taking everything at face value right now. I am examining the possibilities and what I see as probabilities.

Sure, Misty could have been home, as some suggest, and in a very deep sleep.

Sure, it is just as possible IMO that she was not at home. She has had several renditions of who was sleeping where that night, and in what clothes, so I am just not so sure how honest, forthright she has been.

And we are getting little via LE to help us come up with scenarios.

I am just sharing my opinions, not stating anything here as fact concerning where she was at time of abduction.

That's what we do here, I thought. Wink

Yep....me too...what she says...just mulling things over...am open to hearing/talking about most anything at this point

Yeppers~me three

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
peanut
Monkey Junky

I can spell, I just can't type.

« Reply #1141 on: March 06, 2009, 06:33:47 PM »

NOTICE:  Regarding people getting banned from WS (me in particular  ) for sending a PM to AnnaFL inviting her to SM:

I have received the following explanation from Moderator Adnoid from Websleuths and they are assuring me that PM's cannot be read at WS:

"For your information, we do not read people's PMs and there's no way 
to.  What happened is the poster Ana SENT THE PMS FROM YOU AND OTHERS 
TO TRICIA and said she thought it was inappropriate that people would 
send her requests like that as well."

To explain why I PM'd AnnaFL in the first place, Websleuth's was deleting some posts and information AnnaFL was posting and from others reading and posting in that thread AnnaFL appeared to be confused as to what was OK to post at WS and what was not OK.

When I PM'd her I didn't say why don't you leave WS and post at SM, I simply offered her another place to post. I stand by my PM and don't see anything malicious in it's intent

Klaas,

I am good and mad and will sit on my hands on this.

But having been here since 05 with you, I KNOW where your heart is, I KNOW why you pm'd AnnaFL and that was to try and help someone that appeared to be looking for info. that she

either couldn't get or wasn't allowed to get from someplace else.

OS

wow, if true, sounds like annafl is more than adept at handling herself on the internet. i dont see why klaas has to justify anything, its too juvenile for words.

me finks she read Erica Jong's Fear of Flying sometime between Monday night and Tuesday morning 

oh smooth move, i just gigglesnorted at that haha!

Justice is truth in action - Benjamin Disraeli
lilymarie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1142 on: March 06, 2009, 06:35:20 PM »

Let me get this out of the way - first time posting on the Haleigh forum but have been reading for a while. After seeing what has happened at WS (never posted there either, thank Jeebus) I'm glad I wasn't a part of it. Seems to be some really thoughtful and intelligent posters here so hopefully I can catch up and get to know you guys. Ok, all of the preliminaries done!

I tend to lean toward Rob's analytical approach. And like some of you the only thing that bothered me was Misty sleeping through an abduction when Haleigh was right there. However, since I'm the mom of 4 - some of them teens - I can tell you that at that age they can pretty darn near sleep through anything. They have not yet developed that "sixth sense" that we do as we get older that keeps one ear/eye at least partially open because we've lived and seen too much not to.

And....like you all....the only thing I really care about is Haleigh's life, health and future. If someone has her, please do something right. Do it now.

What's so funny about Peace, Love & Understanding?
Sieko
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1143 on: March 06, 2009, 06:37:01 PM »

Hi Monkeys.  I thought I'd never get in!

Here's a video of a bit of inside the home.
http://www.firstcoastnews.com/video/default.aspx?maven_playerId=sect_amberalerts&maven_referralObject=1054783688
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1144 on: March 06, 2009, 06:39:48 PM »

Let me get this out of the way - first time posting on the Haleigh forum but have been reading for a while. After seeing what has happened at WS (never posted there either, thank Jeebus) I'm glad I wasn't a part of it. Seems to be some really thoughtful and intelligent posters here so hopefully I can catch up and get to know you guys. Ok, all of the preliminaries done!

I tend to lean toward Rob's analytical approach. And like some of you the only thing that bothered me was Misty sleeping through an abduction when Haleigh was right there. However, since I'm the mom of 4 - some of them teens - I can tell you that at that age they can pretty darn near sleep through anything. They have not yet developed that "sixth sense" that we do as we get older that keeps one ear/eye at least partially open because we've lived and seen too much not to.

And....like you all....the only thing I really care about is Haleigh's life, health and future. If someone has her, please do something right. Do it now.

heh .. let me get this out of the way (to repeat you, lilymarie) LOL:

Glad to have you join us!

I agree, some people sleep deeply. Maybe Misty does. Maybe my theory is all wet. It's just a gut geeling I have, that's all.

I sure thought this case would have been solved long before now, in my gut.

So much for gut feelings. But I do listen to them, and I also read the facts as much as I can in cases.

Again, welcome to the cage!

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1145 on: March 06, 2009, 06:39:53 PM »

Lemme pose this question -

Why are the LE quiet and seemingly stymied?

The reason I am asking is according to just about everyone here - Misty is not brilliant, Ron is not sophisticated and surely if they were involved - they would have cracked by now.

I mean, we can't have it both ways - either Ron and Misty are SOOOOO crafty and two of the most brilliant child killers and disposal artist ever known to LE or they are what I am saying - innocent.

Now maybe I'm slipping in my old age and I'm not as good as I used to be (none of us are  )

How could these two seemingly uneducated, blue collar, mobile home living, rumor plagued individuals just get away with this? how could that just happen? there has been an army of people looking for Haleigh and still no one has a clue where she is... how can that be?

If the culprits are Ron and Misty - how are the managing to beat the heat, hide the evidence and the body and come up with an alibi for the biological parent?

If they are the two that did this - I would say I would be shocked... shocked that two rubes have baffled the LE and FBI.

To me - it's long past time to look in other directions. But that's just me and my opinion.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1146 on: March 06, 2009, 06:41:07 PM »

Hi Monkeys.  I thought I'd never get in!

Here's a video of a bit of inside the home.
http://www.firstcoastnews.com/video/default.aspx?maven_playerId=sect_amberalerts&maven_referralObject=1054783688

My goodness, so many new monkeys to welcome today! Yea!!!

Thanks for the link, I am headed over there to watch now!

Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #1147 on: March 06, 2009, 06:43:30 PM »

NOTICE:  Regarding people getting banned from WS (me in particular  ) for sending a PM to AnnaFL inviting her to SM:

I have received the following explanation from Moderator Adnoid from Websleuths and they are assuring me that PM's cannot be read at WS:

To explain why I PM'd AnnaFL in the first place, Websleuth's was deleting some posts and information AnnaFL was posting and from others reading and posting in that thread AnnaFL appeared to be confused as to what was OK to post at WS and what was not OK.

When I PM'd her I didn't say why don't you leave WS and post at SM, I simply offered her another place to post. I stand by my PM and don't see anything malicious in it's intent

OK, Excuse me for saying this, I know someone says that she is family but ummm I WILL STAND BY THIS STATEMENT I am about to make!!    IF *IF* they TRULY want help FINDING HALEIGH, why  oh WHY would she ask for help,then do that??? NO THEY DO NOT want help apparently!! Im sorry, I am SO COMPLETELY disgusted with ANNAFL and Crystal/Marie any one involved in ANNAFL doing this that I could throw up..... I am going for a walk..... ANY family member legitimately LOOKING for help finding a loved one would NOT do that and I stand by this statement.. go ahead,throw nanners.....

mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1148 on: March 06, 2009, 06:44:23 PM »

The reason I am asking is according to just about everyone here - Misty is not brilliant, Ron is not sophisticated and surely if they were involved - they would have cracked by now.

I mean, we can't have it both ways - either Ron and Misty are SOOOOO crafty and two of the most brilliant child killers and disposal artist ever known to LE or they are what I am saying - innocent.

Now maybe I'm slipping in my old age and I'm not as good as I used to be (none of us are  )

How could these two seemingly uneducated, blue collar, mobile home living, rumor plagued individuals just get away with this? how could that just happen? there has been an army of people looking for Haleigh and still no one has a clue where she is... how can that be?

If the culprits are Ron and Misty - how are the managing to beat the heat, hide the evidence and the body and come up with an alibi for the biological parent?

If they are the two that did this - I would say I would be shocked... shocked that two rubes have baffled the LE and FBI.

To me - it's long past time to look in other directions. But that's just me and my opinion.

PERZACTLY.....  that was my thought last night in another of these discussions here.  IMO  those two just could NOT have pulled a murder/abduction off without getting caught PDQ.  Too much corraberation and collusion among a family that I sincerely believe don't have the smarts or steel nerve to do it
Sieko
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1149 on: March 06, 2009, 06:45:09 PM »

I agree.  I just can't see them pulling this off.  As nervous as Misty was during her interviews, I doubt she's be able to pass a LDT (if she did in fact pass).
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1150 on: March 06, 2009, 06:47:24 PM »

What's to say that Misty DID tell LE that she had stepped out of the home for a bit that night and when she returned, Haleigh was gone. And that LE just has not released this info, for their own reasons? Lord knows, there is very little info that LE is giving us.

Just saying this is possible.

That's all. Wink

Sieko
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1151 on: March 06, 2009, 06:50:54 PM »

My goodness, so many new monkeys to welcome today! Yea!!!

Thanks for the link, I am headed over there to watch now!
Thank you! 
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1152 on: March 06, 2009, 06:50:56 PM »

Welcome LilyMarie and Seiko!
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1153 on: March 06, 2009, 06:50:57 PM »

Don't drink the kool-aid.  Don't make me go find my post that shows that PMs can be read. 
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1154 on: March 06, 2009, 06:53:09 PM »

Welcome LilyMarie and Seiko!

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1155 on: March 06, 2009, 06:53:45 PM »

Rob - what if Haleigh simply walked outside by herself and got lost?  If could be just a horrible accident although you would think a body would have been found by now if the case.  More likely she was taken by someone that had been watching the home and knew when Ron wasn't there.
lilymarie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1156 on: March 06, 2009, 06:56:34 PM »

Again, I think Rob is right on. I think what makes this so hard to believe is this: As an adult responsible for small children - you do everything you can to protect them. In spite of that - someone comes into your home in the middle of the night and snatches your child right out of their bed. Not only that - their bed is in the same room with you. How much more could you possibly do? You could tie them to you by the ankles but seriously!

So what this does is makes us question our ability to keep our children safe. My kids sleep in a different room, other end of the house or different floor. Now I think, am I doing enough? Its just too much to wrap our heads around sometimes.

Now I'm rational enough to realize that this is a very random and rare event. BUT IT HAPPENED. It happened to Elizabeth Smart - and her parents weren't living on the margins. It could happen whether you have a spotty history with LE and are just growing up enough to start getting your act together. Or, it could happen in one of the safest communities in the world to parents who have everything and do most things right. Ay yi yi

AprilShowers
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1157 on: March 06, 2009, 06:57:32 PM »

Could I interrupt and ask, where are you guys finding the pictures of inside R's home?

OH ... and I will NEVER take Oxycodone again!  Tried it today for pain, and had a HORRIBLE reaction!  UGH!
lilymarie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1158 on: March 06, 2009, 07:00:38 PM »

OOPS - I forgot to make my point. hahaha

My point was - instead of believing the unbelievable - a stranger pederass snake came in and took Haleigh right out from under their noses.... we naturally want to turn it into something that wouldn't happen to us because we don't live the lifestyle they do. We want to believe it was something the family did to themselves. The alternative is to question our ability to ever keep our kids safe. Nobody wants to think that.

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1159 on: March 06, 2009, 07:00:43 PM »

I think that was a terrible thing to do to Klaasend.  She sent an invitation in good faith, trying to help someone and they betrayed that good faith.

This forum wouldn't exist if Klaas had not held it together, lots of the time by herself, through thick and thin.

You mess with her and you mess with all of us!

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.