April 26, 2024, 10:39:51 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Cummings #4 3/04/09 - 3/08/09  (Read 297569 times)
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1180 on: March 06, 2009, 07:23:15 PM »

Rob - what if Haleigh simply walked outside by herself and got lost?  If could be just a horrible accident although you would think a body would have been found by now if the case.  More likely she was taken by someone that had been watching the home and knew when Ron wasn't there.

Klaas her body would have surfaced (provided she was near the water where the dogs tracked her scent) and as you know - cadaver dogs can actually smell bodies underwater (as hard as that is to believe) - remember thats how Tykeria Buggs was found by Tim Miller in Houston.
I know this sounds a bit far fetched given the magnitude of possible cars, but were the train docking stations or cars that traveled through the area on that evening "sniffed" over? 
It is possible to track which trains and train cars went through that night based on global logistics that all the railroads have right now, CSX would be this railroad....I am curious if this has been done.

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1181 on: March 06, 2009, 07:24:09 PM »

Rob - what if Haleigh simply walked outside by herself and got lost?  If could be just a horrible accident although you would think a body would have been found by now if the case.  More likely she was taken by someone that had been watching the home and knew when Ron wasn't there.

And I hate to even mention this but the thought has gone through my mind several times.  I wonder how bad the alligator problem is right there around the home?  It's only a few blocks from the James River, right? 

Klaas her body would have surfaced (provided she was near the water where the dogs tracked her scent) and as you know - cadaver dogs can actually smell bodies underwater (as hard as that is to believe) - remember thats how Tykeria Buggs was found by Tim Miller in Houston.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
AprilShowers
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1182 on: March 06, 2009, 07:24:13 PM »

Could I interrupt and ask, where are you guys finding the pictures of inside R's home?

OH ... and I will NEVER take Oxycodone again!  Tried it today for pain, and had a HORRIBLE reaction!  UGH!

You are not interrupting!

Pics here:
http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/breaking/news-article.aspx?storyid=133019&catid=17

Video here:
http://www.firstcoastnews.com/video/default.aspx?maven_playerId=sect_amberalerts&maven_referralObject=1054783688

Thankies Brandi!   
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1183 on: March 06, 2009, 07:28:31 PM »

Klaas her body would have surfaced (provided she was near the water where the dogs tracked her scent) and as you know - cadaver dogs can actually smell bodies underwater (as hard as that is to believe) - remember thats how Tykeria Buggs was found by Tim Miller

in Houston.

And I hate to even mention this but the thought has gone through my mind several times.  I wonder how bad the alligator problem is right there around the home?  It's only a few blocks from the James River, right?  

Sorry!  I can still mess up quotes like anything.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1184 on: March 06, 2009, 07:31:36 PM »

I think that was a terrible thing to do to Klaasend.  She sent an invitation in good faith, trying to help someone and they betrayed that good faith.

This forum wouldn't exist if Klaas had not held it together, lots of the time by herself, through thick and thin.

You mess with her and you mess with all of us!

Darn I wish I could have said this that well!   

That said...

VERY good post Anna!  thank you thank you!  Every single point spot on!!!

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1185 on: March 06, 2009, 07:32:30 PM »

There have been many rewards, including one with a time limit.   I would think if this was about money or retaliation then there would be a nibble at the reward.  Rob, would love to hear your opinion about the rewards.
Not Rob, but very good and valid point you bring up. 

Predators don't respond to "rewards"... this is unfortunately not a ransom situation south of the border.

Thank you for asking my opinion Today... now - your thoughts?!?

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
lolabelle
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1186 on: March 06, 2009, 07:32:36 PM »

Again, I think Rob is right on. I think what makes this so hard to believe is this: As an adult responsible for small children - you do everything you can to protect them. In spite of that - someone comes into your home in the middle of the night and snatches your child right out of their bed. Not only that - their bed is in the same room with you. How much more could you possibly do? You could tie them to you by the ankles but seriously!

So what this does is makes us question our ability to keep our children safe. My kids sleep in a different room, other end of the house or different floor. Now I think, am I doing enough? Its just too much to wrap our heads around sometimes.

Now I'm rational enough to realize that this is a very random and rare event. BUT IT HAPPENED. It happened to Elizabeth Smart - and her parents weren't living on the margins. It could happen whether you have a spotty history with LE and are just growing up enough to start getting your act together. Or, it could happen in one of the safest communities in the world to parents who have everything and do most things right. Ay yi yi

We need to stop allowing all child predators walk free. They don't need to be in society at all. There is no rehabilitation of these monsters. As someone mention before, "Gitmo will be available soo" so maybe we should drop them off there to fin for themselves and protect our children.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1187 on: March 06, 2009, 07:33:05 PM »

Anna, I think you meant St. John's River ?

The James is near us here in VA Wink

Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1188 on: March 06, 2009, 07:33:13 PM »

And I hate to even mention this but the thought has gone through my mind several times.  I wonder how bad the alligator problem is right there around the home?  It's only a few blocks from the James River, right?  

Where ever there is water, there are gators.  Right now with little to no rain water levels are going down and they are traveling to deeper waters for better food sources....but given its a river I would think they would just travel up or down stream.
Its a possibility, if she had gotten out and was wandering around, had gotten lost, but would the tracking dogs not have tracked her sent?  Alligators can be vicious, there would have been some evidence or remains left to be tracked.
Thats just my take.

alagary
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1189 on: March 06, 2009, 07:33:56 PM »

Sorry to keep harping on this but there is no big lock !

I don't see a big lock either.  I also don't see why it would be so hard for Haleigh to simply walk out.  She could certainly reach the deadbolt.

Yep, I agree. Walk out and get picked up by someone who just happened to be passing by or watching the area. Could have happened, is all.
Neither side of this family is allowed near my house. but back to facts . Ron was at work (too stupid to have an alibi ). Misty ( just look at her-sings crack whore ) this is a random act committed by someone that lived nearby
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1190 on: March 06, 2009, 07:37:01 PM »

Rob

Thank you so much for being a voice of reason for us.  LOTS of food for thought in your posts, as always.  Am gonna have to rethink my position in all of this, just cuz ermmm well... seems I've been flying by the seat of my pants with any and all so called info we've been getting, along with taking sips of the koolaid as well.     Time to sit back and think logically about it all.  And I thank you so much for helping us to refocus.   

Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1191 on: March 06, 2009, 07:37:39 PM »

Good evening all!  Happy Friday and weekend!

First look in Haleigh's home - CNN

http://www.cnn.com/video/#/video/crime/2009/03/06/ng.haleigh.teary.cnn?iref=24hours

Heart
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1192 on: March 06, 2009, 07:38:43 PM »

Anna, I think you meant St. John's River ?

The James is near us here in VA Wink

Yes, I did.  The aerial view shows a lot of water all around that entire area.  Water and dense woods.

I thought the tracking dogs did track down to the river. 

Not a likely scenario I don't think but it has happened in Florida before and there just seem to be no leads or even plausible theories on what happened to Haleigh.

PERSONA NON GRATA

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1193 on: March 06, 2009, 07:41:48 PM »

Again, I think Rob is right on. I think what makes this so hard to believe is this: As an adult responsible for small children - you do everything you can to protect them. In spite of that - someone comes into your home in the middle of the night and snatches your child right out of their bed. Not only that - their bed is in the same room with you. How much more could you possibly do? You could tie them to you by the ankles but seriously!

So what this does is makes us question our ability to keep our children safe. My kids sleep in a different room, other end of the house or different floor. Now I think, am I doing enough? Its just too much to wrap our heads around sometimes.

Now I'm rational enough to realize that this is a very random and rare event. BUT IT HAPPENED. It happened to Elizabeth Smart - and her parents weren't living on the margins. It could happen whether you have a spotty history with LE and are just growing up enough to start getting your act together. Or, it could happen in one of the safest communities in the world to parents who have everything and do most things right. Ay yi yi

We need to stop allowing all child predators walk free. They don't need to be in society at all. There is no rehabilitation of these monsters. As someone mention before, "Gitmo will be available soo" so maybe we should drop them off there to fin for themselves and protect our children.

didya know that the recidivism rate is 80% ??? you probably did. 

+++

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1194 on: March 06, 2009, 07:42:08 PM »

Good to see your posts, Rob.

Off to get things under control to watch Nancy Grace.

Something I never thought I would be saying, lol.

PERSONA NON GRATA

fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1195 on: March 06, 2009, 07:43:28 PM »

Where ever there is water, there are gators.  Right now with little to no rain water levels are going down and they are traveling to deeper waters for better food sources....but given its a river I would think they would just travel up or down stream.
Its a possibility, if she had gotten out and was wandering around, had gotten lost, but would the tracking dogs not have tracked her sent?  Alligators can be vicious, there would have been some evidence or remains left to be tracked.
Thats just my take.

That's what I was thinking, remember a couple yrs ago that guy took a mother and her toddler out to alligator alley and left the baby...POS.  Anyway I think there was evidence in that case, I'll look it up.
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1196 on: March 06, 2009, 07:48:23 PM »

Thats just my take.

That's what I was thinking, remember a couple yrs ago that guy took a mother and her toddler out to alligator alley and left the baby...POS.  Anyway I think there was evidence in that case, I'll look it up.

Here it is;  http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2007/10/16/national/main3371524.shtml

I don't know much about gators but figure like sharks we don't taste that great to them.
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1197 on: March 06, 2009, 07:48:38 PM »

It was mentioned that Misty was on a 3 day bender.  Ron went and got her.  Do you suppose maybe someone from the 3 day bender came to pay Misty a visit.  Were these all females, or were there males involved, which maybe Ron was irritated with them, for Misty being there.

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1198 on: March 06, 2009, 07:50:57 PM »

Well, Rob and I started out here on the Natalee Holloway thread and there was one Cardinal Rule there.  No trashing of the victim or her family.  None allowed.

They we had Casey Anthony come along where the family at least her in particular appear to be the guilty party so that broke the mold on no trashing the family.

And I guess that has spilled over into this case as well.  Still, I for one, have a very hard time accusing or trashing the family without some real, solid and verified proof of some kind.

Guess it's just a holdover from Natalee.  Yes, I will question and look but without a really good reason just can't bring myself to outright accuse without some kind of proof or at least a lead from LE.

I will always give family twice the pass that I would give to others.  And I remember the horrible things posted about Mark Lundsford, too.  Not one word of those things were true but they were said anyway.  At the time I remember being stunned having no idea that people did such things.

So that's why I can't jump on any family without a darned good reason.  I think how I would feel reading things like were said to Mark and know how it would make me feel.

JMO
I posted something similar to this earlier Anna.  Many of the posters on this thread are from the Caylee thread, after being ruined by that family time and time again, its the first place most have looked, at the family itself.
It is sad, but I think that the Anthony's not only showed us victim turned bad guy, but also have ruined it for other families, and charities might I add.

I agree with both of you.  And I do think that being so involved with the Anthony case has many of us now looking sideways at the next family of a missing child (and here we are in Haleigh's thread), ready to rip apart their first words.  I realize from reading your two posts, and some of the posts of others today, that I am guilty of ripping into the families in this case, believing from the start that all of em are lying.  I can see how that can come from what we were finding over in the Caylee threads.  Am gonna regroup and try looking at this case from a more objective stance. 

One thing that is not sitting well with me is that (from what I've last heard from LE), no one has been cleared in this case, including the family members.  Has that changed recently, and I've missed it?

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1199 on: March 06, 2009, 07:51:10 PM »

Rob

Thank you so much for being a voice of reason for us.  LOTS of food for thought in your posts, as always.  Am gonna have to rethink my position in all of this, just cuz ermmm well... seems I've been flying by the seat of my pants with any and all so called info we've been getting, along with taking sips of the koolaid as well.     Time to sit back and think logically about it all.  And I thank you so much for helping us to refocus.   

Well, Wyks - thanks for the compliment. Even the internet's biggest crack 'ho (Sandra K) says I'm "reasonable" and almost impossible to hate (she said almost) ... 

yanno, I can be wrong... and none of us are ever always right... I juss try to go where the info takes me and I sure don't worry about being right or wrong - juss that a child is found and her parent have her back - dead or alive - so there is closure. No one should live in their life in limbo and of all the people I have tried to help, not one has ever said - hey, I'll get over it - it doesn't bother me that my child is missing. It has to be the most painful thing a parent can face and I would never wish that on anyone.

Once a poster on Caylee's thread asked me if I were LE - I just had to laff my butt off. Like I would have the temperament for that?  <<sarcasm added free of charge>>

Thanks again for the nice words Wyks... you're pretty darn special yourself yanno 

+++

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.