April 24, 2024, 05:17:45 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Cummings #4 3/04/09 - 3/08/09  (Read 297425 times)
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1240 on: March 06, 2009, 09:25:18 PM »

Both back doors, the screen door and the other door slam shut right away.
The screen door was held open with a cinder block.
The inside door was propped open with LAUNDRY on the floor ? Perhaps because Ms. Neves wasn't there.
No wonder the back door is an issue. And Misty's story. Did she run outside down the ramp and yell for Haleigh ? 
If I was a perp and creeping in and then out, I don't think I would use something heavy ( the cinder block ) on one door and then trust that some laundry on the floor would hold the other door for very long.
Also, if I was a perp, why would I leave the doors open ? And the light on ?
Hello !

IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1241 on: March 06, 2009, 09:27:13 PM »

Maybe the sound of the door woke her up.

Maybe the light coming on did it.

I shake at the horror of someone being in the laundry hall as Misty walked acrossed the LR to the opposite bathroom. Ick

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1242 on: March 06, 2009, 09:29:10 PM »

Both back doors, the screen door and the other door slam shut right away.
The screen door was held open with a cinder block.
The inside door was propped open with LAUNDRY on the floor ? Perhaps because Ms. Neves wasn't there.
No wonder the back door is an issue. And Misty's story. Did she run outside down the ramp and yell for Haleigh ? 
If I was a perp and creeping in and then out, I don't think I would use something heavy ( the cinder block ) on one door and then trust that some laundry on the floor would hold the other door for very long.
Also, if I was a perp, why would I leave the doors open ? And the light on ?
Hello !

Speed to get out while having a girl in your arms?

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1243 on: March 06, 2009, 09:31:33 PM »

NOTICE:  Regarding people getting banned from WS (me in particular  ) for sending a PM to AnnaFL inviting her to SM:

I have received the following explanation from Moderator Adnoid from Websleuths and they are assuring me that PM's cannot be read at WS:

"For your information, we do not read people's PMs and there's no way 
to.  What happened is the poster Ana SENT THE PMS FROM YOU AND OTHERS 
TO TRICIA and said she thought it was inappropriate that people would 
send her requests like that as well."

To explain why I PM'd AnnaFL in the first place, Websleuth's was deleting some posts and information AnnaFL was posting and from others reading and posting in that thread AnnaFL appeared to be confused as to what was OK to post at WS and what was not OK.

When I PM'd her I didn't say why don't you leave WS and post at SM, I simply offered her another place to post. I stand by my PM and don't see anything malicious in it's intent

Klaas,

I am good and mad and will sit on my hands on this.

But having been here since 05 with you, I KNOW where your heart is, I KNOW why you pm'd AnnaFL and that was to try and help someone that appeared to be looking for info. that she

either couldn't get or wasn't allowed to get from someplace else.

OS

wow, if true, sounds like annafl is more than adept at handling herself on the internet. i dont see why klaas has to justify anything, its too juvenile for words.

me finks she read Erica Jong's Fear of Flying sometime between Monday night and Tuesday morning 

Rob,  you are so bad!  and so funny..missed you!  yep,  I read it.  the zipless....

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1244 on: March 06, 2009, 09:32:05 PM »

Hello IBE.  After I watched NG, I decided it was no stranger to the mobile home.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1245 on: March 06, 2009, 09:35:50 PM »

Hello IBE.  After I watched NG, I decided it was no stranger to the mobile home.
Me too, but I really didn't think that anyway.
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1246 on: March 06, 2009, 09:40:39 PM »

cookie I just go by what the police have said and what they seem to believe. I don't ever believe stealth posters or people with agendas.

Misty has been interviewed, interrogated, and polygraphed more than anyone in this case - and rightfully so. Haleigh is still missing and I have to believe she is not that cold and calculating - maybe I'm wrong - but she surely seems to have been trying to cooperate and doesn't strike me as Casey Anthony or Joran Van Der Sloot. I doubt you would be able to withstand 6 hours of interrogations.

I doubt she has me fooled and more and most importantly I doubt she has fooled an army of LE experts.

But you are certainly free to believe as you wish and post all of your opinions on the case. I have no problem with that at all. 

Yes Rob, just as you have given your opinion or thoughts on this case, that is all that I am doing as well...I am not saying that Misty did anything wrong...I don't happen to think that she was home that night..maybe the police believe her, maybe they haven't gotten hard facts that she was gone...none of us know as yet, not even you,  cause they haven't released any details as well it should be..I think that you have misunderstood me..I have not said outright that I think that anyone is guilty of harming this child by anyone in this family...Merely, that I think that Misty is hiding something that she knows, and that I dont' think that she was home...but since you doubt that she could fool YOU, I should maybe change my mind huh?
I don't think that Misty harmed Haleigh in any way...Even if she did leave the house that night, and only a maybe if she did, that does not give anyone permission to come into someone else's home and take someone else's child...and if she was home, still does not give anyone permission to steal this child...they are the guilty party, whoever took her... just my opinion here, not pointing any fingers at anyone except the perv who took this little child out of her bed...

Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1247 on: March 06, 2009, 09:43:35 PM »

I have a lock and a deadbolt on my main door. I ususally lock it, but I must admit that sometimes I have noticed that the deadbolt is not turned in the morning. Just the way the locks are, I can tell by looking. If I've taken the garbage out late at night is when I usually do that stupid thing.
Looking at their back door, you can't tell by looking at the locks if they are locked or not. She says she did a laundry and the door was " locked ".
TxLady2
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1248 on: March 06, 2009, 09:43:55 PM »

What did they say about the water heater door?

I'm pages behind so sorry if it has already been said.

Maybe she went to the other bathroom not to wake the kids. The children's bedroom, I think, and playroom were over on the other side of the house.

Someone had to have a key or were hiding in the home. Noone has ever mentioned if the front door was locked.

Maybe the sound of the door wakened Misty.

Maybe he/they were at the back door when she went to the bathroom. He back would have been to that area and when she came out she could see right into the other BR and see that the girl was gone

Maybe they came in while she was in the bathroomthen come in, took the girl, got confused in the rush opened the water heater door, getting confused coming around the corner again, or then went straight out the back door... knowing that that door will close unless it has clothes in front of in... if clothes were intentionally put in front of the door that closes quietly, someone had to know.

Of just extra lucky of pushing clothes in front of the door.

Putting a cinder in front of a fast closing screen is a no brainer to anyone, but to put clothes in front of the indoor door so it won't shut while you care carrying someones else out means you either know this from being in the home or living in the home and/or have a mobile home that does the same thing.

House do clean... maybe the grandmother now had the OK to wash the fingerprint black stuff off and maybe the LE took many toys that were in the BR and LR, but I remember one of them saying it has a playroom.

Good evening, Y'all!
My husband, being a fix-it guy, would take about 20 seconds to figure out how much it would take to prop open an automatic door, and how it works. I've lived in a lot of houses, some mobile homes, and I've never seen one with an inside door that closes automatically, an outer door, yes... but not the metal or wood doors that open to the inside, but then I haven't lived long enough to see everything.  The screen door they are talking about is what we call a storm door. There is glass in the upper half, and a screen in the bottom half. Some have glass all the way up. But the inside door must have one of those pneumatic closers, like our storm door does. I drive my husband crazy letting go and letting it 'slam' by itself... he prefers to hold on to it until it almost closes and then it doesn't slam.
I don't believe Ron or Misty or Crystal are involved in whatever happened to Haleigh. It's possible that Ron got involved in some things and someone retaliated, but that's way down on my maybe list. Misty is a puzzle to me, but the only thing I really wonder about is if she is holding back, that maybe she was not home when this happened, and is afraid to talk. I know that some think Crystal took Haleigh and is hiding her, but I don't think she would take one child and leave the other. And I don't think it has anything at all to do with the custody issue, because you cannot hide a child forever... she would be found out and go to jail. I don't think she is that dumb. Not sure what I believe, I guess I'll just keep praying that this beautiful little girl is found alive and well. I feel bad for all the family, it must be torture!!!
Gotta go, y'all have fun and don't eat no rotten nanners. 

Be who you are and say what you think; because those that matter won't mind.. and those that mind, don't matter.
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1249 on: March 06, 2009, 09:47:01 PM »

Lemme pose this question -

Why are the LE quiet and seemingly stymied?

The reason I am asking is according to just about everyone here - Misty is not brilliant, Ron is not sophisticated and surely if they were involved - they would have cracked by now.

I mean, we can't have it both ways - either Ron and Misty are SOOOOO crafty and two of the most brilliant child killers and disposal artist ever known to LE or they are what I am saying - innocent.

Now maybe I'm slipping in my old age and I'm not as good as I used to be (none of us are  )

How could these two seemingly uneducated, blue collar, mobile home living, rumor plagued individuals just get away with this? how could that just happen? there has been an army of people looking for Haleigh and still no one has a clue where she is... how can that be?

If the culprits are Ron and Misty - how are the managing to beat the heat, hide the evidence and the body and come up with an alibi for the biological parent?

If they are the two that did this - I would say I would be shocked... shocked that two rubes have baffled the LE and FBI.

To me - it's long past time to look in other directions. But that's just me and my opinion.

Rob!!! You and I are on the same page here....this is basically what I have been saying all along! I think that you read one of  my posts wrong or something from what you wrote to me on another post...I was shaking my head at that one...
I don't think that Ron or Misty did anything to harm Haleigh.....never, ever have I thought that...

Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1250 on: March 06, 2009, 09:49:00 PM »

After watching Ng and seeing the inside of the home- How the heck did Misty did not see Haleigh was missing from the bed where she was sleeping  . The bed faces her when she got out of the bed her and JR was sleeping in.. Not cuttin it for me... Too many discrepancies told from the gitgo....This looks like a inside so called abduction... If am I am wrong I will eat a dozen bannaers a day for a year...
cheeky monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1251 on: March 06, 2009, 09:49:28 PM »

NOTICE:  Regarding people getting banned from WS (me in particular  ) for sending a PM to AnnaFL inviting her to SM:

I have received the following explanation from Moderator Adnoid from Websleuths and they are assuring me that PM's cannot be read at WS:

"For your information, we do not read people's PMs and there's no way 
to.  What happened is the poster Ana SENT THE PMS FROM YOU AND OTHERS 
TO TRICIA and said she thought it was inappropriate that people would 
send her requests like that as well."

To explain why I PM'd AnnaFL in the first place, Websleuth's was deleting some posts and information AnnaFL was posting and from others reading and posting in that thread AnnaFL appeared to be confused as to what was OK to post at WS and what was not OK.

When I PM'd her I didn't say why don't you leave WS and post at SM, I simply offered her another place to post. I stand by my PM and don't see anything malicious in it's intent

Hey Klaas,

Haven't posted in awhile but have read about the WS bans of late.  I don' think what you were told by that mod above is true.  I was banned over there months ago for almost the exact same thing through a PM.  I'm 99% sure that the PM in which an alternate website was discussed was fnot orwarded to anyone but was instead read by a mod.  I do believe they read PM's and must do so on a pretty regular basis from what it seems.
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1252 on: March 06, 2009, 09:49:33 PM »

gads, I am going to have to watch NC again.

I want to catch the sentence about the water heater door opened.

It is very import to me as to the route in and out when in a hurry and if the person knew the lay of the land.

when I studied the pictures of the mobile home I could see the water heater door was not on the outside.

Most double wides now have the water heater and the furnace, A/C along the middle line of the double wide.

When the camera panned in from the door, looking inside, it looked as there was an interior door on the right wall. If this is the water heater or A/C door the perp may have been confused thinking this was the door to the BR. I don't see that door entering into the BR I am guessing the tub in the Master BR is on the other side of the center wall then on the opposite side they would have put up toward the kitchen, the water heater, furnace and A.C.

I wonder, even though the A/C man is cleared, could he have used the side door to carry parts? and only the lock on the door was locked and easy to use a credit card to get in?

The upper lock is keyed from the outside on mobile home and sometimes added by the owner. Some mobile home owners have one key for all locks; some don't.

Something in this just doesn't make sense and I can't put my finger on it.

Please, anyone watching NC again, please listen for the grandmothers quick words about the water heater door and help look for the doors on the right, at the end of the segment when they pan into the laundry room hall from the back door ramp.. are they doors to the right and how many and if there is a door there does it look like it opens in or out?  TIa

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1253 on: March 06, 2009, 09:49:45 PM »

On NG the woman said the inside wooden door closed automatically, not that it had an automatic closer like the storm door.

It just tended to drift closed or almost closed when nothing holding it back but didn't actually close tightly.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1254 on: March 06, 2009, 09:51:11 PM »

I also read Rob's post earlier and would tend to agree with him about Misty.
She doesn't seem like someone who has had much experience with the law or questioning and I doubt she could get one over on LE after being interviewed so many times. 
Some of her different stories could just be the media and their mis information.
And, How far could she have carried Haleigh ? She has no vehicle.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1255 on: March 06, 2009, 09:53:44 PM »

IBE, watch it again and report back.   I thought they said removed a panel or piece of paneling to the water heater.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1256 on: March 06, 2009, 09:56:20 PM »

The discrepanices are not coming from the media but from the 911 call and tv
interviews....That 911 call is still bothering me...
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1257 on: March 06, 2009, 09:57:01 PM »

There is NO special lock on that door.  Haleigh definately could have reached it.  Now...the lock sticks, could it have been unlocked?
Klaas, I read several places where this is what LE is saying is that that door was not locked because of the material that surrounds it and the type of lock it was, a break in would have been plain to see, they say there is no  sign of a break in.......so to me that means door unlocked....somebody forgot to lock it!!!!!!!!!

If the door was locked like it normally was, it would have been too hard for Haleigh to open/unlock because it sticks.  That indicates to me that for whatever reason that door was unlocked. 

or someone else has a key 

Heart
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1258 on: March 06, 2009, 09:57:23 PM »

IBE, I am going to look at the NG show again.
I thought they took the panel off to see if someone got in that way from the outside.
BBL.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1259 on: March 06, 2009, 09:59:47 PM »

Out the back door could be seen some lattice and a pretty little gate.  I wonder who lives back there.  I am sure it was searched thoroughly and with dogs and everything but it did look very inviting.

Also would like to comment that Jessica Lundsford and Elizabeth Smart were taken with people very close by.  The abductors seemed to just tell them to Shhhhh!  And they more or less complied is my understanding of how they were abducted.  Children can be very obedient at times and sometimes the wrong times.

PERSONA NON GRATA

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.