April 19, 2024, 02:10:29 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Cummings #4 3/04/09 - 3/08/09  (Read 296830 times)
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1260 on: March 06, 2009, 10:06:20 PM »

watching NG as we speak....thank goodness she has finally changed her opening now to be about Haleigh and not breaking news about a missing 2 yr old...(Caylee) bombshell...

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1261 on: March 06, 2009, 10:11:36 PM »

On NG the woman said the inside wooden door closed automatically, not that it had an automatic closer like the storm door.

It just tended to drift closed or almost closed when nothing holding it back but didn't actually close tightly.

Yeah, I think it closed automatically (drifted closed) because of a leveling issue.

Also something I noticed watching NG tonight is how close a mobile home is outside that back door. (side door, really.)

You'd think a perp would be worried the neighbors could see him go in or out.

A perfect line of vision is offered there from my perspective.

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1262 on: March 06, 2009, 10:12:12 PM »

geez...watching the video now on NG...how much closer could your child be to you and still be safe? right in the bed with you? Such nerve for someone to come into that house and take this child who was sleeping in such proximity of Misty and Ron Jr...? You would assume that your child would be safe sleeping in the same darn room that you are in! Scary!

IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1263 on: March 06, 2009, 10:13:10 PM »

Anyone know the manufacture of the mobile home? Sometimes it is easy to get floor plans.

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1264 on: March 06, 2009, 10:15:32 PM »

On NG the woman said the inside wooden door closed automatically, not that it had an automatic closer like the storm door.

It just tended to drift closed or almost closed when nothing holding it back but didn't actually close tightly.

Yeah, I think it closed automatically (drifted closed) because of a leveling issue.

Also something I noticed watching NG tonight is how close a mobile home is outside that back door. (side door, really.)

In some mobile home parks, many are in bed by 10 or 11PM... To me, if that large outdoor light was working it had to be fast in and out, just in case some would see.

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1265 on: March 06, 2009, 10:19:23 PM »

In some mobile home parks, many are in bed by 10 or 11PM... To me, if that large outdoor light was working it had to be fast in and out, just in case some would see.

My friend lives in a mobile home park, and people are up all hours, coming and going. Many work at night, like Ronald. And many just keep late hours. It is not unusual for cars to be coming home at 2-4 AM there.

Just sayin.

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1266 on: March 06, 2009, 10:19:39 PM »

Well, Rob and I started out here on the Natalee Holloway thread and there was one Cardinal Rule there.  No trashing of the victim or her family.  None allowed.

They we had Casey Anthony come along where the family at least her in particular appear to be the guilty party so that broke the mold on no trashing the family.

And I guess that has spilled over into this case as well.  Still, I for one, have a very hard time accusing or trashing the family without some real, solid and verified proof of some kind.

Guess it's just a holdover from Natalee.  Yes, I will question and look but without a really good reason just can't bring myself to outright accuse without some kind of proof or at least a lead from LE.

I will always give family twice the pass that I would give to others.  And I remember the horrible things posted about Mark Lundsford, too.  Not one word of those things were true but they were said anyway.  At the time I remember being stunned having no idea that people did such things.

So that's why I can't jump on any family without a darned good reason.  I think how I would feel reading things like were said to Mark and know how it would make me feel.

JMO
I posted something similar to this earlier Anna.  Many of the posters on this thread are from the Caylee thread, after being ruined by that family time and time again, its the first place most have looked, at the family itself.
It is sad, but I think that the Anthony's not only showed us victim turned bad guy, but also have ruined it for other families, and charities might I add.

I also had posted something similar to this as well...not to believe all the gossip etc...
I was on a forum about Madeleine McCann and lots of posters trashed her parents....myself and some other posters were the minority in defending the parents and to keep in mind innocent until all the facts of the case are in...We got a lot of grief for that but we stuck it out...With Casey, it was so different even from the beginning...I do trash her, cause of her indifference in losing her child, her smugness, her all about me attitude etc....But like some others on here, I don't get that with this family.....I just don't think that any of them harmed Haleigh and I would be really surprised if it turns out that someone in her immediate family took her....

Haydensguardian
Scared Monkey

My 2 sweet Granddaughters

« Reply #1267 on: March 06, 2009, 10:21:05 PM »

So do you guys really think some one came in and took her straight out of the home and she didn't wake up they had to be at least two feet form her head she had to have felt something was wrong!!
rana
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1268 on: March 06, 2009, 10:22:04 PM »

The discrepanices are not coming from the media but from the 911 call and tv
interviews....That 911 call is still bothering me...

It's still bothering me too. I completely agree with you, Jerseygirl345.

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1269 on: March 06, 2009, 10:22:31 PM »

bless her heart...this makes me really sad to see where she was sleeping, where she was happy and where she played...it isn't fair...it really is a cruel world sometimes....Bless Haleigh and I hope that she is found soon and returned to her family...keep the faith everyone...

Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1270 on: March 06, 2009, 10:23:29 PM »

I am with ya rana..
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1271 on: March 06, 2009, 10:23:32 PM »

bless her heart...this makes me really sad to see where she was sleeping, where she was happy and where she played...it isn't fair...it really is a cruel world sometimes....Bless Haleigh and I hope that she is found soon and returned to her family...keep the faith everyone...

It's just so hard right now. Been so long.

A 5 year old child does not just disappear into thin air!

AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1272 on: March 06, 2009, 10:24:59 PM »

geez...watching the video now on NG...how much closer could your child be to you and still be safe? right in the bed with you? Such nerve for someone to come into that house and take this child who was sleeping in such proximity of Misty and Ron Jr...? You would assume that your child would be safe sleeping in the same darn room that you are in! Scary!

Where was her brother sleeping?  In bed with Haleigh, or Misty? 

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
rana
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1273 on: March 06, 2009, 10:25:17 PM »

Hello IBE. 

After I watched NG, I decided it was no stranger to the mobile home.

Me too, but I really didn't think that anyway.

Me three, Kat_Gram and No Rose. I agree; and I never thought that from the beginning either.

Haydensguardian
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1274 on: March 06, 2009, 10:25:33 PM »

Its just kinda hard cause most people get a creepy feeling even if they are sleeping just feeling like something not right not saying I think they hurt her but wonder if she slept walked and mannage to get out My son started sleep walking at about that age and never had done so before, and he could do some amazing things that I would have never thought he could do before like pull a chair up and remove the chain lock off and turn the thumbbolt on the deadbolt all sound asleep, Its scary. An knowing Misty young she might have slept hard!
rana
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1275 on: March 06, 2009, 10:28:01 PM »

According to the video on NG, there is a bathroom in the master bedroom, and one clear across the livingroom.  So if Misty was sleeping in the m.bedr and needed to go potty at 3a, seems she would have used the one in the bedr. 

To get to the kitchen area, one needs to go from the m.bedr into the livingr and turn a corner into the kitchen, then thru the laundry area out the door.   They said it's about 25 ft.

In the dark in the middle of the night, if the light was actually on in the kitchen, am thinking that yes Misty could have seen it from the m.bedr shining out into the livingroom. 

Although I doubt an intruder would 'normally' turn on a light inside, just to get thru this place am thinking one would likely need a light on.  In the video, everything is picked up and clean inside, no toys or clothes etc laying around.  But I've raised kids, rarely does a house look THAT clean, unless company was coming or we were gonna take pics.  lol  But there is a coffee table that am thinking one would crash into, in the dark, unless one already knows it was there, and that they had to make a sharp turn to avoid it and get into the m.bedr. 

Great post Wyks; Smile

We finally saw the layout of the home.  I wondered those same things as I watched NG.

Haydensguardian
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1276 on: March 06, 2009, 10:28:13 PM »

Re you refereeing to the differents  in the time before she called them, cause I know if I woke up I would run around for at least 10 minutes or 15 tearing the house apart or out side looking for her, before I called them

Haydensguardian
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1277 on: March 06, 2009, 10:30:13 PM »

Re you refereeing to the differents  in the time before she called them, cause I know if I woke up I would run around for at least 10 minutes or 15 tearing the house apart or out side looking for her, before I called them

e you refereeing to the differents  in the time before she called them, cause I know if I woke up I would run around for at least 10 minutes or 15 tearing the house apart or out side looking for her, before I called them

Sorry had to try that again.
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1278 on: March 06, 2009, 10:30:22 PM »

Where was her brother sleeping?  In bed with Haleigh, or Misty? 

with Misty...

leslee
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1279 on: March 06, 2009, 10:31:17 PM »

NOTICE:  Regarding people getting banned from WS (me in particular  ) for sending a PM to AnnaFL inviting her to SM:

I have received the following explanation from Moderator Adnoid from Websleuths and they are assuring me that PM's cannot be read at WS:

"For your information, we do not read people's PMs and there's no way 
to.  What happened is the poster Ana SENT THE PMS FROM YOU AND OTHERS 
TO TRICIA and said she thought it was inappropriate that people would 
send her requests like that as well."

To explain why I PM'd AnnaFL in the first place, Websleuth's was deleting some posts and information AnnaFL was posting and from others reading and posting in that thread AnnaFL appeared to be confused as to what was OK to post at WS and what was not OK.

When I PM'd her I didn't say why don't you leave WS and post at SM, I simply offered her another place to post. I stand by my PM and don't see anything malicious in it's intent

Ah Shucks Klas Sorry you were banned for that I guess some forums are not secure in their " forumhood" to allow members freedom of choice. Speaking of members I hear they have ads on their site for " enhancements"  Sorry for the O/T ...

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.