March 29, 2024, 02:34:34 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Cummings #4 3/04/09 - 3/08/09  (Read 295708 times)
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #140 on: March 04, 2009, 09:31:32 PM »

Klaas you have nanners.  I don't need any nanners back, just sent a thought.
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #141 on: March 04, 2009, 09:31:47 PM »

AnnaFL - as I posted earlier, it doesn't matter to me what forum you post on.  What matters to me is that Haleigh is found, that's what matters.

I PM'd you at WS and invited you to join here after we noticed some of your posts being deleted at WS and the thread disappearing.  I PM'd you under the name I have used at WS since April 1005 which is Caldeb.

It's possible that Tricia and the moderators are not aware that Caldeb at WS is Klaasend at SM.  No matter.  Anyway, this is the message I got after inviting you here last night:

That's interesting. I find it more rude that individuals PM, that would stand for PRIVATE MESSAGES, are being read. So much for an expectation of privacy. I am sure that will be welcome news to posters.

I might write on this more at length; however, I find some actions on the internet as juvenile as I have ever witnessed. People can post anywhere they want. That is why the web is so big. The individuals that post on a site are not property of the site, their postings are property of the site.

I have been out of High School for quite a while and have no ambition to return. Johnny or Suzy are allowed to be invited to other people's houses for a sleepover, party or to listen to music downloads. Guess what, they will go back to Christy's place after that as that is where they normally hang.

For that some one is banned? How dare you spend time at someone else's house and not spend time with me. God God.

I am pretty sure at this point as SM has been around since 2005, people know who we are and where we are. A simple innocent invite with no malicious intent being dealt with like that is beyond comical.

I would tend to think that reading people's PM's might be a bigger issue. I have read WS for years and must say I am a bit shocked. What I will say as they can ultimately do what they please ... is when unique content is posted on SM or any one of the family of blogs under the SM logo will have proper attribution.

I will end by saying what a difference there is between blogs and forums and blog based forums.
« Last Edit: March 04, 2009, 10:18:54 PM by Red » Logged
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #142 on: March 04, 2009, 09:31:52 PM »

Mariloo...me either...not sure who or what to believe...

sorry if this has been posted before, but I heard that Crystal had to move her tent because the property owner wanted her to move it...sortof heartless if you ask me.....Unless it is noisy and is getting out of hand for the property owner....it is his land and he can do what he wants with it I guess..
but why can't Crystal just move her tent onto the lot that Ron's mobile home is on? Surely he would let her do that as well as the land lord would ok it I would think...

rana
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #143 on: March 04, 2009, 09:34:35 PM »

Newb question - what are nanners? 

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #144 on: March 04, 2009, 09:34:48 PM »

If I was in charge, I would start with the girlfriend and inject truth serum and maybe a little Chinese torture and we would find this child real quick. The sad truth is she probably will not be found alive.  I really hope the dad is not involved but now, I am not sure of him either.  When he was first on TV, his body language seemed like he was guilty of something, maybe just being high or something.  Anyway, he just kept looking away and down at the ground, very strange reaction.  I am no expert, but I have raised three boys and when they did something they did not want to talk about, they would not look me in the eye.. Just a mamma's instinct.

I'm with you, mariloo.  Mama's instinct here too.  Seems from the start he's either been lying or not being completely honest, which is basically the same thing.   

What I can't get over is that had all sides been completely honest with what they knew, rather than hiding stuff, Haleigh might have been found quickly.  But with all this time gone by and they still dragging their feet?     Doesn't look good. 

My only hope is that IF someone took her for revenge, etc. that they have Haleigh safe and unharmed, and are just waiting for whoever to do whatever, then will release her to her family. 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #145 on: March 04, 2009, 09:36:34 PM »

Anna FL has left the house.  Here as a guest?  Who knows.  She sure came in quick after the post about us at WS.

Doesn't surprise me.  Hard to be comfy when saying one thing there, and another thing here.  IMO. 

GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #146 on: March 04, 2009, 09:37:04 PM »

Anna FL has left the house.  Here as a guest?  Who knows.  She sure came in quick after the post about us at WS.

Would you please clarify for me, how can someone be on as a guest???  I had seen her name on the top that she was signed in. 
Don't sign in.  Then you are a guest.
Thanks,

Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #147 on: March 04, 2009, 09:37:13 PM »

Email
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #148 on: March 04, 2009, 09:37:45 PM »

Obviously something you and I never get...tee hee! am thinking it is emails? we don't have the PM system here right anyone?

rana
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #149 on: March 04, 2009, 09:37:51 PM »

sorry if this has been posted before, but I heard that Crystal had to move her tent because the property owner wanted her to move it...sortof heartless if you ask me.....Unless it is noisy and is getting out of hand for the property owner....it is his land and he can do what he wants with it I guess..
but why can't Crystal just move her tent onto the lot that Ron's mobile home is on? Surely he would let her do that as well as the land lord would ok it I would think...

I think Crystal was close to the River Villas so maybe the residents had a beef with ...whatever.... Also, I think Ron was asked to move his tent as well.

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #150 on: March 04, 2009, 09:38:27 PM »

Would you please clarify for me, how can someone be on as a guest???  I had seen her name on the top that she was signed in. 

Those who are here reading only, either not signed up or not signed in, will show at the top as guests. 

rana
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #151 on: March 04, 2009, 09:40:14 PM »

Obviously something you and I never get...tee hee! am thinking it is emails? we don't have the PM system here right anyone?

BWAH!! and **snort**

I was on  one site and the PM thingy was so dang tiny, I didn't see it. My box was full and I never knew it.

That sounds dirty.

(I'll see myself out...)

(You keep sayin that, but you never go) . 

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #152 on: March 04, 2009, 09:41:03 PM »

Island, you have mail!

Ok everybody, I just talked to someone in Satsuma, and I didnt get the same story as was told earlier, what I was told was that LE did come and get DNA from some people at chrstals camp , but not blood DNA, just like hair samples and also stuff that they didnt get the first time, probably just stuff that they forsee that they may need in the future, or maybe something that was found in the dumpster, the LE really is keeping tight lipped about almost everything, even to family members.....also about the helicoptors flying over head and stuff, uhhh no, there might have been one that flew over and circled back, but  who knows if it was related to the search for Haleigh  or something else.
   I was also told that LE is really leaning on Mistie, and that all these people that are coming on saying that people need to talk to LE, but are scared to do so, NOT....LE seems to be getting alot of info and is searching out anybody that has ever had any dealings with Ronald or Mistie, just because LE hasnt told what is going on doesnt mean they dont know, and who knows who they plant where to gather info, there;s more than one rat sqeaking!!!!!!

Now that IS the word from someone right there in the neighberhood!!!!!!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #153 on: March 04, 2009, 09:41:26 PM »

Red, very well said.   The PM issue has been around for awhile.   The other day there was a denial posted and I looked up the mod (a program) that allows PMs to be read, it was actually on the site that the admin told everyone to go to.  After I posted the link and info here there was a retraction of sorts.  Interesting.  I wouldn't be so upset, but the admin was posting under his name that he sits on the great white throne.  Rubbed me the wrong way.
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #154 on: March 04, 2009, 09:41:49 PM »

I think Crystal was close to the River Villas so maybe the residents had a beef with ...whatever.... Also, I think Ron was asked to move his tent as well.

I suppose all the cameras and the activity would get annoying after awhile...but geez, have a heart ...there is a child missing...Still, maybe they aren't the tidiest either and there could be garbage and stuff piling up? not sure...just some random thoughts as to why they would be asked to move...

rana
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #155 on: March 04, 2009, 09:42:34 PM »

Was there a place to check to receive or not receive? I forget which I chose heh.

NickandNora
Monkey Junky

« Reply #156 on: March 04, 2009, 09:43:45 PM »

Hi Red... I am stepping back for a bit monkeys. I am way more upset then most know. I was at WS because my brothers thread is there... Now I am not so sure I want his info there...

Hugs for you ((((((Searching))))))
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #157 on: March 04, 2009, 09:44:00 PM »

Island, you have mail!

Ok everybody, I just talked to someone in Satsuma, and I didnt get the same story as was told earlier, what I was told was that LE did come and get DNA from some people at chrstals camp , but not blood DNA, just like hair samples and also stuff that they didnt get the first time, probably just stuff that they forsee that they may need in the future, or maybe something that was found in the dumpster, the LE really is keeping tight lipped about almost everything, even to family members.....also about the helicoptors flying over head and stuff, uhhh no, there might have been one that flew over and circled back, but  who knows if it was related to the search for Haleigh  or something else.
   I was also told that LE is really leaning on Mistie, and that all these people that are coming on saying that people need to talk to LE, but are scared to do so, NOT....LE seems to be getting alot of info and is searching out anybody that has ever had any dealings with Ronald or Mistie, just because LE hasnt told what is going on doesnt mean they dont know, and who knows who they plant where to gather info, there;s more than one rat sqeaking!!!!!!

thanks HH....that makes more sense than what we have been fed lately...by others who say they are in the know...

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #158 on: March 04, 2009, 09:44:06 PM »

AnnaFL - as I posted earlier, it doesn't matter to me what forum you post on.  What matters to me is that Haleigh is found, that's what matters.

I PM'd you at WS and invited you to join here after we noticed some of your posts being deleted at WS and the thread disappearing.  I PM'd you under the name I have used at WS since April 1005 which is Caldeb.

It's possible that Tricia and the moderators are not aware that Caldeb at WS is Klaasend at SM.  No matter.  Anyway, this is the message I got after inviting you here last night:

That's interesting. I find it more rude that individuals PM, that would stand for PRIVATE MESSAGES, are being read. So much for an expectation of privacy. I am sure that will be welcome news to posters.

I might write on this more at length; however, I find some actions on the internet as juvenile as I have ever witnessed. People can post anywhere they want. That is why the web is so big. The individuals that post on a site are not property of the site, their postings are property of the site.

I have been out of High School for quite a while and have no ambition to return. Johny or Suzy are allowed to be invited to other people's houses for a sleepover, party or to listen to music downloads. Guess what, they will go back to Christy's place after that as that is where they normally hang.

For that some one is banned? How dare you spend time at someone else's house and not spend time with me. God God.

I am pretty sure at this point as SM has been around since 2005, people know who we are and where we are. A simple innocent invite with no malicious intent being dealt with like that is beyond comical.

I would tend to think that reading people's PM's might be a bigger issue. I have read WS for years and must say I am a bit shocked. What I will say as they can ultimately do what they please ... is when unique content is posted on SM or any one of the family of blogs under the SM logo will have proper attribution.

I will end by saying what a difference there is between blogs and forums and blog based forums.

Very well said, Red!  Thank you!   

Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #159 on: March 04, 2009, 09:45:07 PM »

Island, you have mail!

Thanks HH. 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.