April 24, 2024, 11:39:19 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Cummings #4 3/04/09 - 3/08/09  (Read 297454 times)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1420 on: March 07, 2009, 11:13:09 AM »

Grandma said that one of the things that needs to be with Haleigh is missing. LE doesn't know what she is talking about, they showed her the receipts of what they took, and it's not there. I would have no idea what this is, maybe medicine, who knows? But if a stranger came in the stranger wouldn't know what this item is, and take it along with Haleigh. Now if this is some sort of revenge thing going on, and even if this person has been in the trailer numerous times, I doubt if this person would take it along with Haleigh. Just more questions, and little answers.
Has anyone seen guesses on other site about what this item might be ?

I think it might be an inhaler
I saw that it might be an inhaler, or medicine, or some other item that she might need because of her medical condition. Just guesses, is all I've seen.
alagary
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1421 on: March 07, 2009, 11:15:49 AM »

A missing inhaler is interesting ,unless it was just misplaced .
jules3699
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1422 on: March 07, 2009, 11:16:40 AM »

Mornin everyone!!
I hope today is the day that Haleigh is finally brought home!! It is hard to believe that here we all are again-searching for another precious littleone.  She has been gone far too long, imo. 

Hi Littleone!  It bothers me we hear nothing about new searches in this case.  I'd love for her to turn up alive in another state like the woman's dream.

Mornin Klaas!!
So nice to "see" you!! It bothers me alot also that there aren't any searches for Haleigh. The silence from LE is deafening.  And tonight is Saturday, I am sure that GR will have some more "earth shattering " news for all of us. Sad !! 

Honestly, the last time I enjoyed watching GR he was getting knocked down by a wave 

I remember that!

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1423 on: March 07, 2009, 11:17:14 AM »

... snipped with respect

RC in one of his interviews says 'she's not property'.  I find that out of place, but leads me to wonder, could there have been dispute about ownership of drugs or guns?  Could the hiding place for whatever been in the water heater area?  Perhaps someone was coming in the house for something other than Haleigh.

Hi Mudder, and welcome to the cage! 

You made very good points!  I just wanted to comment on the above part.

In one of Ron's interviews, it sounds to me like he says "it's not property", while referring to Haleigh.     Have heard it a couple of times on tv, and it sounds like that to me, each time. 

Definitely out of place and odd, IMO.  This sure could have been as you suggest, a dispute about ownership of drugs or guns, maybe both.  In that context, I can see Ron's statment making a bit more sense. 

The timing on Haleigh's having gone missing, just after Ron supposedly robbed someone at gunpoint (for drugs/money?), is just too coinkydink for me.  Seems Haleigh could have gone missing as revenge on someone's part.  They could have come into the home looking to get their stuff back, and on not finding that, took Haleigh instead. 

If it was drugs/money that someone was looking to get back, it could also be why Misty waited til Ron got home to call 911, cuz she may not have known where the stuff was hidden either.   It might have been a touchy subject to explain to LE what else an abductor might have originally been after and why, rather than the child.  (oh, well, you see officer, my bf robbed someone at gunpoint and pissed them off, so they came back to get their stuff and ....)  The public for sure didn't hear about that having been reported to LE. 

And yet, from the start we've heard Ron's threats and pleas.  It sure sounds to me like he knows exactly who took Haleigh and why. 

Am thinking that *IF* this is what happened, it probably doesn't matter if Misty was awake or asleep.  I doubt that she could have fought them off, no matter what they decided to do for revenge, they could have had a gun to her head, who knows. 

I just hope that IF this is what happened, or any part of it, that Misty and Ron have told LE exactly what happened, no matter what it was, or who was involved.  If druggies are who took Haleigh, then it sure would save LE a whole lot of time and energy in which direction to look for her.  IMO. 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #1424 on: March 07, 2009, 11:18:35 AM »

Grandma said that one of the things that needs to be with Haleigh is missing. LE doesn't know what she is talking about, they showed her the receipts of what they took, and it's not there. I would have no idea what this is, maybe medicine, who knows? But if a stranger came in the stranger wouldn't know what this item is, and take it along with Haleigh. Now if this is some sort of revenge thing going on, and even if this person has been in the trailer numerous times, I doubt if this person would take it along with Haleigh. Just more questions, and little answers.

That's a great guess.  It very well could be.

If it's not one thing, it's an udder.
TxLady2
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1425 on: March 07, 2009, 11:25:37 AM »

no idea searching...Grand mother does not know either...maybe fingerprints showed or palm prints? that is puzzling...

If it were prints, would they not just lift them with their handy dandy tape?

Saranoia, I do not think they would take sections of the wall if drugs were hidden where the hot water heater goes. Im leaning toward biological evidence... jmo though.

what do you mean by biological evidence Search?

sweat,saliva,blood... something like that. I just have a time believing they would take sections of wall for prints... I could be very wrong,it just makes me go hmmmm

I asked the same question earlier today when I read that in the paper~I always thought they "lifted" print vs taking the actual piece where they were found

Good morning! Sometimes they will take a section of a wall or floor, if they found a handprint or footprint. It would prevent the defense saying, how do we know this print was in that spot. Granted, they do not often do this, but it has been done.

Be who you are and say what you think; because those that matter won't mind.. and those that mind, don't matter.
TxLady2
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1426 on: March 07, 2009, 11:28:55 AM »

Also wanted to add, the water heater has to be accessible, in case it has to be replaced, so there should be a little door that opens to it, and in most mobile homes, that is on the outside. If they were looking for drugs, they would not have had to cut out a section of the wall. I am going with the theory that there was a print of some kind that they wanted to preserve for evidence, thus the request for DNA samples, to compare them.

Be who you are and say what you think; because those that matter won't mind.. and those that mind, don't matter.
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1427 on: March 07, 2009, 11:29:07 AM »

There has been alot of talk about the back door, but nothing about how the front door was secured.
Given the fact that Ron worked nights, the perp got in and out silently and quickly, I really believe that it was no stranger abduction. I am not saying a family member, but someone who was around the family. Doesn't even have to be anyone Ron or Misty knew. Just someone tagging along with someone known in the community. Someone who visited or stayed with a family there on the weekend right before the Monday she went missing.
I do believe that LE is interviewing Misty and Ron so much trying to find that person.
Who was around Haleigh ? What did Ron, Misty and the kids do that weekend ? Who did they interact with just before ?
There is no shortage of unsavory characters in this, including members of the Croslin and Cummngs immediate family. The timing of the child support decision and all that went before has probably been looked at. Crystal looks good as a suspect, except she was miles away. Chad was also miles away. I hope those two didn't alibi each other. 

lilymarie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1428 on: March 07, 2009, 11:30:16 AM »

Ya - this is interesting. IF the inhaler was taken along with Haleigh that would seem to indicate someone close to the family or direct family. It would also mean that maybe she is still alive somewhere - or why else would someone care enough to take it? I can see too - with Haleigh going back and forth between parents/grandparents, etc. how an inhaler could just be misplaced. hmmmm

What's so funny about Peace, Love & Understanding?
lilymarie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1429 on: March 07, 2009, 11:34:16 AM »

Ya - this is interesting. IF the inhaler was taken along with Haleigh that would seem to indicate someone close to the family or direct family. It would also mean that maybe she is still alive somewhere - or why else would someone care enough to take it? I can see too - with Haleigh going back and forth between parents/grandparents, etc. how an inhaler could just be misplaced. hmmmm

Yikes - messed up the quote. My aircard is actin' up.

littleone
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1430 on: March 07, 2009, 11:35:10 AM »

Mornin everyone!!
I hope today is the day that Haleigh is finally brought home!! It is hard to believe that here we all are again-searching for another precious littleone.  She has been gone far too long, imo. 

Hi Littleone!  It bothers me we hear nothing about new searches in this case.  I'd love for her to turn up alive in another state like the woman's dream.

Mornin Klaas!!
So nice to "see" you!! It bothers me alot also that there aren't any searches for Haleigh. The silence from LE is deafening.  And tonight is Saturday, I am sure that GR will have some more "earth shattering " news for all of us. Sad !! 

Honestly, the last time I enjoyed watching GR he was getting knocked down by a wave 

I watched that! I really wish it would happen again and again...lol!!

Warning: NEVER~and I mean NEVER try to keep a secret from Rob. He is SNOOPY and will find it in 30 seconds. (Someone could/should have told me)
lilymarie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1431 on: March 07, 2009, 11:43:18 AM »

Mornin everyone!!

Mornin Klaas!!

I watched that! I really wish it would happen again and again...lol!!
Dang I must have missed that. Wonder if its on Youtube?

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1432 on: March 07, 2009, 11:45:35 AM »

LilyMarie - yes it is on Youtube, let me get it for you 
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1433 on: March 07, 2009, 11:47:29 AM »

LilyMarie - yes it is on Youtube, let me get it for you 

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/FziScjyf4Ic&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/FziScjyf4Ic&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1</a>
alagary
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1434 on: March 07, 2009, 11:47:39 AM »

yeppers http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FziScjyf4Ic
alagary
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1435 on: March 07, 2009, 11:49:57 AM »

Too quick for me klass
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1436 on: March 07, 2009, 11:51:07 AM »

This is interesting, NoRose, and likely an important clue.  IMO.  And what you said is true, a stranger coming in wouldn't know about this item.  So that leaves a couple of other possibilities. 

Someone who knows she needed it, and took it along with the intention of keeping her alive. 

Someone knows she needed it, and removed it to make it 'appear' that they had her best interests at heart.  This could also be if someone staged the whole thing and saw it afterward and got rid of it. 

Someone taking Haleigh out of revenge for something that someone else had done, might not have thought of taking it.  Unless Haleigh herself was awake and said she needed it.  Or... unless Misty was awake and said, no wait, she needs this. 

Can anyone think of any other possibilities? 

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1437 on: March 07, 2009, 11:53:26 AM »

I saw that it might be an inhaler, or medicine, or some other item that she might need because of her medical condition. Just guesses, is all I've seen.

Haleigh has a lazy left eye, as reported by family.  Could she have worn glasses at times, to help correct this? 

fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1438 on: March 07, 2009, 12:01:59 PM »

quote:  I think the confusion comes in when some posters are not reading back on the thread?  I think I am old school and like to read everything before I go off half cocked with a post. 

And I've noticed some newbies ask questions that could easily be answered if they just read back a couple pages.  Just what I'm noticing lately.  unquote....

with respect, I have noticed that some "oldie" posters do the same thing ....

TRUE, I had a moment of frustration and misdirected it. 

Sorry all Newbies!!  I apologize go ahead and throw nanners at me now!
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1439 on: March 07, 2009, 12:03:44 PM »

So, Haleigh has Turner's Syndrome, and likely takes growth hormones, which if not taken could mean physical problems for her. 

And it seems she has asthma, so very likely had an inhaler, maybe other meds too. 

Here's an interesting article on TS, and the comments posted below it are about Haleigh. 

http://affiliate.kickapps.com/service/displayDiscussionThreads.kickAction?as=72667&w=192227&d=172734

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.