April 19, 2024, 11:40:29 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Cummings #4 3/04/09 - 3/08/09  (Read 296911 times)
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1460 on: March 07, 2009, 01:06:09 PM »

quote:  I think the confusion comes in when some posters are not reading back on the thread?  I think I am old school and like to read everything before I go off half cocked with a post. 

And I've noticed some newbies ask questions that could easily be answered if they just read back a couple pages.  Just what I'm noticing lately.  unquote....

with respect, I have noticed that some "oldie" posters do the same thing ....

TRUE, I had a moment of frustration and misdirected it. 

Sorry all Newbies!!  I apologize go ahead and throw nanners at me now!

Fatcat...you rock! no nanners from me .....xxxxxx

really good thought provoking posts by everyone....lots of smart people on here that it for sure..

I think that the item missing is an inhaler as well....for her asthma...
that picture in the sunglasses also made me sad! little child should be at home enjoying her life and just being a 5 yr old girl, having a carefree Saturday morning/afternoon.....very sad...

but hey....I still think that she is alive and will be returned...just hope that it is soon!

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1461 on: March 07, 2009, 01:11:19 PM »

Hi Rob. How are Carpe and Frank, Ok I hope. I think of them often, along with Robots and Angie. And some other Monkeys that I don't see here any more.   

Hi Kat_Gram - nice to see you too...I have not spoken to Carpe or Frank... Frank emailed me a few times and I have been meaning to reply - Klaas can tell you I have been neglecting returning emails. And I apologize for that. Angie is doing ok.. she keeps in touch from time to time.

And Numbergirl - it's always nice to see you too... thank you so much for the nice words... they mean alot to me. Thank you again!!

backatcha -> 

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1462 on: March 07, 2009, 01:17:35 PM »

Rob:
I know Carpe is around because of the FP posts. You email Frank ! And tell him ppl remember him in a good way !  Ty
Nice to see you in here again even if it's just briefly.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1463 on: March 07, 2009, 01:39:07 PM »

So, Haleigh has Turner's Syndrome, and likely takes growth hormones, which if not taken could mean physical problems for her. 

And it seems she has asthma, so very likely had an inhaler, maybe other meds too. 

Here's an interesting article on TS, and the comments posted below it are about Haleigh. 

http://affiliate.kickapps.com/service/displayDiscussionThreads.kickAction?as=72667&w=192227&d=172734

Wondering maybe if Haleigh has asthma, she might use a nebuliser? 
"• Nebulisers

Nebuliser is a device that converts drug solution into a mist or aerosol of very tiny fine particles that are ready for direct inhalation into the lungs. "

http://www.win-health.com/respiratory-aids.html
You know I was going to mention that, because I have one also, and if it would be something like that, then it would have to be someone who knows her and is familiar with her problem.
Idgie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1464 on: March 07, 2009, 01:40:10 PM »

quote:  I think the confusion comes in when some posters are not reading back on the thread?  I think I am old school and like to read everything before I go off half cocked with a post. 

And I've noticed some newbies ask questions that could easily be answered if they just read back a couple pages.  Just what I'm noticing lately.  unquote....

with respect, I have noticed that some "oldie" posters do the same thing ....

TRUE, I had a moment of frustration and misdirected it. 

Sorry all Newbies!!  I apologize go ahead and throw nanners at me now!

I do that sometimes too, specially if i take to many hormones.  Tawanda
alagary
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1465 on: March 07, 2009, 01:54:04 PM »

So, Haleigh has Turner's Syndrome, and likely takes growth hormones, which if not taken could mean physical problems for her. 

And it seems she has asthma, so very likely had an inhaler, maybe other meds too. 

Here's an interesting article on TS, and the comments posted below it are about Haleigh. 

http://affiliate.kickapps.com/service/displayDiscussionThreads.kickAction?as=72667&w=192227&d=172734

"• Nebulisers

Nebuliser is a device that converts drug solution into a mist or aerosol of very tiny fine particles that are ready for direct inhalation into the lungs. "

You know I was going to mention that, because I have one also, and if it would be something like that, then it would have to be someone who knows her and is familiar with her problem.
One more point on that , It's someone that wants her to stay alive .   Just hoping
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1466 on: March 07, 2009, 01:59:38 PM »

"• Nebulisers

One more point on that , It's someone that wants her to stay alive .   Just hoping
That would be true if it is an inhaler or a nebuliser, or even medication. But the grandma is saying this so I don't know if it is true or not, I wouldn't think she would lie about that, but right now I'm looking cynically at everyone, because that is just my nature.
alagary
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1467 on: March 07, 2009, 02:11:50 PM »

Probably end up being a favorite baby doll.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1468 on: March 07, 2009, 02:11:59 PM »

Going outside for a bit to enjoy the 76° temperature here in VA!

Catch you all later.

Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1469 on: March 07, 2009, 02:14:00 PM »

Just throwin this out there, I am reading back from last night...
Florida does inhabit both croc's and alligators, but the crocs stay down here in my neighborhood, the Everglades.  Down here both crocs and alligators have become indifferent to the salt water, and you will see them at the beach at times near the inlands and passes.
On that same note, the northern part of Florida, especially during this cooler time of year, you would not find a croc, but stranger things have happened!

IslandMonkey can you please give me a link to the FBI transcripts you are reading, I too would like to take a look given the slow times in both this case and Caylees. TIA

alagary
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1470 on: March 07, 2009, 02:18:40 PM »

Dolce , we even have gators in central Alabama . I dont want to go into detaild about what gators do with their food .
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1471 on: March 07, 2009, 02:21:00 PM »

Florida does inhabit both croc's and alligators, but the crocs stay down here in my neighborhood, the Everglades.  Down here both crocs and alligators have become indifferent to the salt water, and you will see them at the beach at times near the inlands and passes.
On that same note, the northern part of Florida, especially during this cooler time of year, you would not find a croc, but stranger things have happened!

IslandMonkey can you please give me a link to the FBI transcripts you are reading, I too would like to take a look given the slow times in both this case and Caylees. TIA

Hi Dolce~do you mean the FBI profilers info? If so, It's copied and pasted from the SM trancript s page ( and I haven't c/p all of them yet) and some from Clint Van Zandt.
If that's it I will be happy to post it, just making sure that's what you want!

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1472 on: March 07, 2009, 02:21:14 PM »

Dolce , we even have gators in central Alabama . I dont want to go into detaild about what gators do with their food .
Gators for sure, they can be found up the Mississippi river, but crocodiles not so much, they enjoy the warmer water.  Now after Katrina hit they did "visit" the areas covered in flooded waters.

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1473 on: March 07, 2009, 02:23:07 PM »

Hi Dolce~do you mean the FBI profilers info? If so, It's copied and pasted from the SM trancript s page ( and I haven't c/p all of them yet) and some from Clint Van Zandt.
That is what I want to see, thanks!  I will go take a look, no need to repost it, I am still catching up with all this case.  No need to keep talkin in circles.  Thanks again!! Smile
I read what you wrote yesterday in response to my question.  That was very kind what you offered to Crystal and her mother.

rana
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1474 on: March 07, 2009, 02:25:20 PM »

These may be helpful in someone's research. Just putting it out there if it's not already posted. Smile

"FDLE has also established a toll-free number
(1-888-FL-PREDATOR) or (1-888-357-7332)

that allows the public to request information 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, about Sexual Predators living in cities and around the state."

"Sexual Offneders and Predators: Who Is a Sexual Offender - Who Is a Sexual Predator
http://www.bartowpd.org/sexoffenderd/sexoffender.htm

(There are also neighborhood search links at the bottom of the above link)

"Examine the Definition of 'Juevenile Sexual Defender' "
http://www.flsenate.gov/data/Publications/2007/Senate/reports/interim_reports/pdf/2007-108cj.pdf

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1475 on: March 07, 2009, 02:27:15 PM »

That is what I want to see, thanks!  I will go take a look, no need to repost it, I am still catching up with all this case.  No need to keep talkin in circles.  Thanks again!! Smile
I read what you wrote yesterday in response to my question.  That was very kind what you offered to Crystal and her mother.

I'll give you the linl to CVZ, where he answers the comments...........very enlightening to me what the profilers think:

Here is just one, if you want the others are in the transcripts:

BROOKS: I want to go out to Pat Brown, criminal profiler and author of "Killing for Sport." Pat, there`s so many different scenarios we`re looking at. What are some of the possible scenarios that may have happened here?

PAT BROWN, CRIMINAL PROFILER: Well, Mike, I think the most important thing is the person had a familiarity with that house. This wasn`t somebody just came in off the street, a trucker going by, seeing a little girl out in the yard and grabbing her. This is somebody who obviously knew that the father was not going to be there, would be able to know what the set-up of the house is like, somebody who`d be willing to open the door, prop it open, somehow get in the house, turn a light on.

This is somebody who would have to be extremely familiar with the house, or it has to be somebody from within the house. So at least the advantage is the police will have a small group of suspects to work with, either somebody was has had -- in the house, somebody who -- a relative, somebody who has had contact, somebody who worked in the house, somebody who was a neighbor. It has to be something -- a very small circle of people that they`re looking at.

Link for CVZ:

http://clintvanzandt.newsvine.com/_news/2009/02/16/2441536-update-teenage-caretaker-of-missing-5-year-old-florida-girl-says-i-didnt-do-it

Hope all is well with you and he "little ones" BRB, off the baseball

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1476 on: March 07, 2009, 02:32:52 PM »

Awesome, thanks IM, I will go take a look there. 

Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #1477 on: March 07, 2009, 02:34:20 PM »

Grandma said that one of the things that needs to be with Haleigh is missing. LE doesn't know what she is talking about, they showed her the receipts of what they took, and it's not there. I would have no idea what this is, maybe medicine, who knows? But if a stranger came in the stranger wouldn't know what this item is, and take it along with Haleigh. Now if this is some sort of revenge thing going on, and even if this person has been in the trailer numerous times, I doubt if this person would take it along with Haleigh. Just more questions, and little answers.

This is interesting, NoRose, and likely an important clue.  IMO.  And what you said is true, a stranger coming in wouldn't know about this item.  So that leaves a couple of other possibilities. 

Someone who knows she needed it, and took it along with the intention of keeping her alive. 

Someone knows she needed it, and removed it to make it 'appear' that they had her best interests at heart.  This could also be if someone staged the whole thing and saw it afterward and got rid of it. 

Someone taking Haleigh out of revenge for something that someone else had done, might not have thought of taking it.  Unless Haleigh herself was awake and said she needed it.  Or... unless Misty was awake and said, no wait, she needs this. 

Can anyone think of any other possibilities? 

If it is medication or medical equipment, bio mom,aunts,uncles and grand,great grand parents would all know

rana
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1478 on: March 07, 2009, 02:40:04 PM »

Rob - you are so right - that was a wonderful post. If you go and look at the FBI site there are lots of people that have been found but no one knows who they are. there are people missing that no one know what happened to them. Wonder how many match but nobody has noticed.

I have a fear that we may never know what happened in this case.

I do have a question about the house - when I was watching NG last night the GM said that they cleaned up the house after the search. I wonder what it looked like before LE came in - I know that I tend to have a few toys laying around - and step on one on occasion when I get up in the middle of the night - were there toys laying around in this house? Would make it harder for a bad guy to come in without making noise.

Good points and not only toys, but then there's the possibilty bumping into furniture in the dark - or low light, if you don't know where it is.

Also, I looked for this, but the TV WAS on right? (Just checking; I get confused) Misty didn't notice that Haleigh wasn't in the child bed
 when she got up? She only noticed after she came BACK into the room after seeing the door wide open?

Did Haleigh have a thin sheet on her or a bulky blanket? I got lost regarding how the long blanket story actually ended. Did the blankets get washed, dried, and back on the bed? And back on the window?

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1479 on: March 07, 2009, 02:41:58 PM »

I know this sounds a bit far fetched given the magnitude of possible cars, but were the train docking stations or cars that traveled through the area on that evening "sniffed" over? 
It is possible to track which trains and train cars went through that night based on global logistics that all the railroads have right now, CSX would be this railroad....I am curious if this has been done.
Posted this last night with no response, any ideas anyone?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.