March 29, 2024, 07:39:56 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Cummings #4 3/04/09 - 3/08/09  (Read 295721 times)
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1480 on: March 07, 2009, 02:44:06 PM »

If it is medication or medical equipment, bio mom,aunts,uncles and grand,great grand parents would all know
Teachers, school nurses, father, ex-girlfriends of father, current girlfriends of father, ex-boyfriends of mother, current boyfriends of mother, any family member with 2 ears and a telephone, neighbors who they visit with frequently, a person watching the house and the family..........anyone observant.....

rana
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1481 on: March 07, 2009, 02:44:07 PM »

from one newbie to the other newbies...you all bring a lot to the table in discussions just as any other posters on here do...Welcome to all...this is a nice bunch of posters here...just as you all seem to be...

Well said... and me too... from a newb to other newbs. Smile I joined awhile back, but lurked a long time before posting... so technically -- "NEWB" Smile

darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #1482 on: March 07, 2009, 02:45:41 PM »

Grandma said that one of the things that needs to be with Haleigh is missing. LE doesn't know what she is talking about, they showed her the receipts of what they took, and it's not there. I would have no idea what this is, maybe medicine, who knows? But if a stranger came in the stranger wouldn't know what this item is, and take it along with Haleigh. Now if this is some sort of revenge thing going on, and even if this person has been in the trailer numerous times, I doubt if this person would take it along with Haleigh. Just more questions, and little answers.

This is interesting, NoRose, and likely an important clue.  IMO.  And what you said is true, a stranger coming in wouldn't know about this item.  So that leaves a couple of other possibilities. 

Someone who knows she needed it, and took it along with the intention of keeping her alive. 

Someone knows she needed it, and removed it to make it 'appear' that they had her best interests at heart.  This could also be if someone staged the whole thing and saw it afterward and got rid of it. 

Someone taking Haleigh out of revenge for something that someone else had done, might not have thought of taking it.  Unless Haleigh herself was awake and said she needed it.  Or... unless Misty was awake and said, no wait, she needs this. 

Can anyone think of any other possibilities? 

If it is medication or medical equipment, bio mom,aunts,uncles and grand,great grand parents would all know

Did Grandma tell them what it was?????

Forgot my manners....Hi to all Monkeys and guest.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
alagary
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1483 on: March 07, 2009, 02:47:13 PM »

I know this sounds a bit far fetched given the magnitude of possible cars, but were the train docking stations or cars that traveled through the area on that evening "sniffed" over? 
It is possible to track which trains and train cars went through that night based on global logistics that all the railroads have right now, CSX would be this railroad....I am curious if this has been done.
Posted this last night with no response, any ideas anyone?
to take a child and then go hop a train seems to complicated
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1484 on: March 07, 2009, 02:51:51 PM »

LilyMarie - yes it is on Youtube, let me get it for you 

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/FziScjyf4Ic&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/FziScjyf4Ic&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1</a>
I never get tired of watching this....now we just need to put Jose Baez next to him and we will have a piggy romp to watch.

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1485 on: March 07, 2009, 02:53:49 PM »

I know this sounds a bit far fetched given the magnitude of possible cars, but were the train docking stations or cars that traveled through the area on that evening "sniffed" over? 
It is possible to track which trains and train cars went through that night based on global logistics that all the railroads have right now, CSX would be this railroad....I am curious if this has been done.
Posted this last night with no response, any ideas anyone?
to take a child and then go hop a train seems to complicated
Actually if you want to go read up on it, its more common than you may think.  Many railroads are required to stay at a slow pace when traveling the tracks through a town, I believe the standard mile rate is between 15 - 20 mph.  It sucks when you are stuck waiting on a long one to pass over a street.

alagary
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1486 on: March 07, 2009, 03:05:43 PM »

IF i was going to abduct a child I would not plan it around a train schedule
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1487 on: March 07, 2009, 03:10:49 PM »

Someone might.  A train car is less conspicuous than a creepy car sitting outside the trailer, a cab where you have contact with the driver, a bus where people would see you, walking as the cops are sure to catch up if you are just on foot.....next thought would be a boat.
Trains are free rides to transients who want to get from one place of nowhere to another, without having to pay a fee or being bothered by others...not to mention the locations to where you could travel are endless and quite possibly untracable if you are not familiar with railroads and are not aware that they are all on logistical tracking systems now each car fitted with their own tracing number that is trackable online.

alagary
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1488 on: March 07, 2009, 03:25:18 PM »

Someone might.  A train car is less conspicuous than a creepy car sitting outside the trailer, a cab where you have contact with the driver, a bus where people would see you, walking as the cops are sure to catch up if you are just on foot.....next thought would be a boat.
Trains are free rides to transients who want to get from one place of nowhere to another, without having to pay a fee or being bothered by others...not to mention the locations to where you could travel are endless and quite possibly untracable if you are not familiar with railroads and are not aware that they are all on logistical tracking systems now each car fitted with their own tracing number that is trackable online.
I think that you are over thinking this Dolce . Talking about some idiot perv that saw a chance. the Satuma bunch will nevermake an episode of CSI
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1489 on: March 07, 2009, 03:26:05 PM »

There were a series of crimes linked to transients on freight trains a few years back.  Two hopped off and beat two elderly men to death with hammers and got back on the next train in this area.

So anything is possible.  

I do tend to think it is somebody very close just as with Jessica Lundsford, however.  No reason whatsoever to think this, just gut feeling only.

Someone you would least suspect type.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1490 on: March 07, 2009, 03:30:00 PM »

I think when we start to argue/fight that we need to step back because we are very likely taking ourselves far too seriously.

Posters are just going to ask the same questions, post theories we may not like or that just seem wrong, etc.  So rather than trying to control what others think, post or ask, it's better to just roll with the flow because unfortunately this case just has provided zilch in the clue and information department.

I am so hoping this weekend brings a break but with each passing day, that seems more remote to me.

All just my most humble opinion, of course.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
rana
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1491 on: March 07, 2009, 03:31:56 PM »

I think it's interesting Luckyday.

(For the Dial up folks:)

(About the video) This is a link to a video about woman (looks 20-ish) who said that she dreamed that Haleigh was found in “Adison,” Missouri.  There is no place in Missouri called Adison, but there is a town called Madison.

She said that she had had dreams that turned out to be true in the past FWIW, but she doesn't call herself "gifted." She's not a "famous" psychic - not that I know of. She seems very sincere, but there are many who dream about Haleigh - but how many dreams are dreamed by people who've had experiences of their dreams "coming true" more thatn once or twice

She said that she did call the tip line b/c the dream was so vivid and disturbing and she was very upset that the Haleigh of her "dream" was deceased and found in a field with a note. (finish - about the video)

Something about this girl, young woman in the video, seems familiar to me, but I cant recall exactly. She sort of looks like one girl who was on "Kid Psychics" and this girl (from the kid show) was quite amazing and seemed gifted and legit; but that was a couple of years ago and I can't memmer (TM George Lopez - heh) her name.

From a psych perspective, I was intrigued. I'm not great with maps like some here are (ask Fatcatlurker about the infamous "figure man" fiasco of a few nights ago when folks were trying to (or "tryna" as the kids say) trying to desperately help me work the zoom feature on Google maps. *snort*

Anyway, there is an "Addison" Florida. As for the Missouri.. I don't know. Our minds can play tricks on us in dreams, and my SWAG estimate (SWAG = Scientific Wild A$$ Guess)  (Sorry, little levity there) but "Swagging" it -- Missouri could maybe be an alternate, related sounding word. I don't know... like "Missouri" "misery" or that could be a big stretch of big fat nothing.

FWIW, thee's an Addison Fl near Fort Lauderdale. There are Addison Apts in "Brandon" Fl near Tampa. Before I get side tracked and on a wild goose chase ('fraid that ship has sailed) I wish I knew the girl's last name and if she were the same girl in that kid show b/c that girl was... wow.....

There are some long standing legit psychics who've helped solve some cases, but I can't think of any names right now. Not saying this girl is not legit. I don't know -- and in her defense she didn't claim that she is "psychic."

GabbyG
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1492 on: March 07, 2009, 03:33:10 PM »

Hey, Hi Monkeys. Most of you are familiar with me..I tend to come in from left field sometimes. But my heart is always in the right place, and I want what all of us want..to find our children and bring them home safely. After reading through the posts an idea popped into my head and I figure it cant hurt to post what Im thinking, and who knows, it just might plant a seed.  So here goes:

I am thinking that the possibility of Haleigh's abduction being part of a retaliation is a good possibility, and because of that the chance that she is still alive is also a good possibility. If so, maybe the person responsible or someone close to them reads here..lots of folks do.  I figure they are thinking that they are in over their heads and there is no way now that Haleigh can be returned alive. I just have something I wanted to say to them.

If Haleigh is alive it would be very easy to let her come home safely without you getting "caught" per se, or having to answer for what has been done. She is old enough that you could just put her out close to a store, a quick stop, a hospital, a fire department, anything like that, and tell her to go inside and tell someone who she is, and someone will take her home. She is old enough to do something like that safely. IF you have used real names in front of her and are afraid she will tell, simply explain to her that you have been using pretend names not your real ones, then give her made up names as your real names. Make her believe that, with a 5 year old it would be easy to do. Then when she is asked who took her she will give the made up names you told her. Even if she does tell the real names too you will have had time to get gone.

What you have done is very bad, and very wrong but you still have a chance to make it right IF Haleigh is still alive. PLEASE, think about what I am about to say. She is only 5, she didnt have anything to do with what her dad may have done, she is an innocent child with an innocent heart. Dont rob her of her right to be a child, to be a teenager, to grow up and marry and have children of her own. Dont rob her of the laughter and fun she has a right to as a little one. This is difficult to say, but even if you have molested her, taken that part of her innocence away from her, you can still let her go home. There are professionals that can help her through that trauma, and by letting her go home you will have made an effort to correct the wrongs you have done to her. Again, please remember...Haleigh is not Ronald, she didnt do anything. Whatever you hold against her father, please dont hold against her. Give her back her childhood, and let her hug her little brother again. She will grow up remembering that even though you took her, you also brought her home when no one else could. Please, no matter who you are angry with, remember that Haleigh didnt do it, she is innocent, and she NEEDS and wants to go home.

If you would do this you will find that your mind and your heart will feel better, doing a good thing always, always brings a reward. And letting Haleigh go home would be a very good thing. If I could ask you face to face I would, but I cant. This is the only way I have to say Please....and that's what I am saying to you...Please! Just think about it, there really IS a way to let her go safely if you just think about it.

Please Angels, watch over all our lost children.

My Emmy, my ears. I am deaf and my Lab Emmy hears for me, and does her job well! She is my fur baby and is much loved. Applaud our working animals, they have earned it.

"A lie told a thousand times becomes the truth" -- Joran van der Sloot
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1493 on: March 07, 2009, 03:50:51 PM »

Very nicely said, Gabby!  Thank you.  I hope if someone does have Haleigh, and reads what you wrote, that they will realize it's the best thing they could do. 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
rana
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1494 on: March 07, 2009, 03:54:34 PM »

... snipped with respect

RC in one of his interviews says 'she's not property'.  I find that out of place, but leads me to wonder, could there have been dispute about ownership of drugs or guns?  Could the hiding place for whatever been in the water heater area?  Perhaps someone was coming in the house for something other than Haleigh.

Hi Mudder, and welcome to the cage! 

You made very good points!  I just wanted to comment on the above part.

In one of Ron's interviews, it sounds to me like he says "it's not property", while referring to Haleigh.       Have heard it a couple of times on tv, and it sounds like that to me, each time. 

Definitely out of place and odd, IMO.  This sure could have been as you suggest, a dispute about ownership of drugs or guns, maybe both.  In that context, I can see Ron's statment making a bit more sense. 

The timing on Haleigh's having gone missing, just after Ron supposedly robbed someone at gunpoint (for drugs/money?), is just too coinkydink for me.  Seems Haleigh could have gone missing as revenge on someone's part.  They could have come into the home looking to get their stuff back, and on not finding that, took Haleigh instead. 

If it was drugs/money that someone was looking to get back, it could also be why Misty waited til Ron got home to call 911, cuz she may not have known where the stuff was hidden either.   It might have been a touchy subject to explain to LE what else an abductor might have originally been after and why, rather than the child.  (oh, well, you see officer, my bf robbed someone at gunpoint and pissed them off, so they came back to get their stuff and ....)  The public for sure didn't hear about that having been reported to LE. 

And yet, from the start we've heard Ron's threats and pleas.  It sure sounds to me like he knows exactly who took Haleigh and why. 

Am thinking that *IF* this is what happened, it probably doesn't matter if Misty was awake or asleep.  I doubt that she could have fought them off, no matter what they decided to do for revenge, they could have had a gun to her head, who knows. 

I just hope that IF this is what happened, or any part of it, that Misty and Ron have told LE exactly what happened, no matter what it was, or who was involved.  If druggies are who took Haleigh, then it sure would save LE a whole lot of time and energy in which direction to look for her.  IMO. 

(bolding/ red mine) I heard it the same way several times, Wyks. Also, there was another one that was a plea from Ron to return Haleigh that went, "It's not property.... like a bike...." etc.

In the words of  that famous Swiss psychiatrist, Elizabeth Kubler-Ross, (may she rest in peace) - "There are no coincidences." There's another theory related to that, but the name escapes me at the moment cos I'm blanking out. (Insert the handy, blame-the-"no caffeine"-excuse here.) *snort*

minnie
Scared Monkey

Jubilee

« Reply #1495 on: March 07, 2009, 04:02:22 PM »

Where was it reported that Ron robbed someone at gunpoint for drugs?  I would like to read that article myself.

MM
peanut
Monkey Junky

I can spell, I just can't type.

« Reply #1496 on: March 07, 2009, 04:04:19 PM »

are you talking about occams razor?

Justice is truth in action - Benjamin Disraeli
rana
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1497 on: March 07, 2009, 04:09:41 PM »

Meanwhile, the tent and camper set up in front of a home on Tyler Street where the Cummings family has maintained a vigil for Haleigh will be removed by order of the county, Teresa Neves, Haleigh's paternal grandmother, said.

"You can have a 14-day permit, but campers and tents are only allowed in campgrounds," she said Friday.

"Basically they said we are breaking the law because we are not in a campground."

She said she was hoping there would be enough parking at her mother's house in Welaka so the family could move the tent there.

"I think we will have the vigil Sunday at 5:30 p.m. then move Sunday night," she said.

from: http://www.palatkadailynews.com/articles/2009/03/07/news/news01.txt

Gosh.  One would think that a temporary exception to that law could have been made in this case.   

Yes, it seems like a variance of some sort could be requested; But it wouldn't surprise me if TPTB (The Powers That Be) made them jump thru the red tape hoops (mixing those metaphors) Smile  and apply for it thru city council which - no surprise too - probably ("prolly") Smile meets once or twice a month for variance requests. Yikes.

Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #1498 on: March 07, 2009, 04:10:43 PM »

Teachers, school nurses, father, ex-girlfriends of father, current girlfriends of father, ex-boyfriends of mother, current boyfriends of mother, any family member with 2 ears and a telephone, neighbors who they visit with frequently, a person watching the house and the family..........anyone observant.....

I did not put father and gf because she lived with him, I was just thinking of other who would know other then whom she resided with. sorry...

rana
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1499 on: March 07, 2009, 04:12:29 PM »

are you talking about occams razor?

WOO HOO...

HUGE HUGE (did I say huge?) Smile  fan of  O.R. here....

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.