March 28, 2024, 11:24:44 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Cummings #4 3/04/09 - 3/08/09  (Read 295656 times)
rana
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1600 on: March 07, 2009, 10:44:51 PM »

O/T  sorry..

Mexico's President has declared martial law.  Citizens and Americans are on lockdown. 

WTF??????

OMG - Our goverment should of done something about this border problem along time ago.
JMO

I'm just thinking about all the dumbarse parents they let their kids go their on spring break I went once in 1998, and that was enough for a lifetime. ITA our borders should be taken care of, and should have been yrssssss ago........grr. Better not even get started on that subject

Well, we thought we were wild and crazy ...except not... when we went to Fort Walton and Destin!

rana
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1601 on: March 07, 2009, 10:47:32 PM »

OOOoops sorry I jumped a page. Just saw that.

FAUX PAS!!!!!!!! I hate that when I do that. (Sorry)

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1602 on: March 07, 2009, 10:49:53 PM »

O/T  sorry..

Mexico's President has declared martial law.  Citizens and Americans are on lockdown. 

WTF??????

OMG - Our goverment should of done something about this border problem along time ago.
JMO

I'm just thinking about all the dumbarse parents they let their kids go their on spring break I went once in 1998, and that was enough for a lifetime. ITA our borders should be taken care of, and should have been yrssssss ago........grr. Better not even get started on that subject

Well, we thought we were wild and crazy ...except not... when we went to Fort Walton and Destin!

I live 40 miles from Destin and far closer to Ft. Walton, that is where we vacationed before I moved here

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
rana
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1603 on: March 07, 2009, 10:54:02 PM »

I live 40 miles from Destin and far closer to Ft. Walton, that is where we vacationed before I moved here

I'll go to the musings thread and threaten to visit you. (We faux pas'd)

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1604 on: March 07, 2009, 11:01:07 PM »

I'll go to the musings thread and threaten to visit you. (We faux pas'd)

Oh well~I'm in Florida, but wouldn't ever want to live in those rural parts like Satsuma, gimme the beach anyday.

Are you going to call in the tip??

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
sistamarge
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1605 on: March 07, 2009, 11:23:59 PM »

If you go back to the police report...check the route that the K9s followed before they lost the scent.....then go to google maps again and track that....puts you in very close area of the SO
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1606 on: March 07, 2009, 11:29:32 PM »

If you go back to the police report...check the route that the K9s followed before they lost the scent.....then go to google maps again and track that....puts you in very close area of the SO

Hi sistamarge:

I haven't had the pleasure of welcoming you to the cage!

It's nice to have new posters!

sistamarge
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1607 on: March 07, 2009, 11:33:29 PM »

Thank you!!  I've been reading for several days now, love your discussions. So, decided to share a couple of things.  Thanks again!   
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1608 on: March 08, 2009, 12:41:13 AM »

Sorry Muffy.     I did take it to musings. 

And am sending myself to the corner now.    

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1609 on: March 08, 2009, 12:47:18 AM »

Hi sistamarge, and welcome to the cage! 

I'm in the corner cuz I was a naughty monkey with an O/T post.  eeeek.  But I wonder if you (or anyone else) still have that route that the K9s took?  From what I remember it went around in a circle or something first, then down to the water and the tracks?  Would like to check it out on a map. 

luckyday
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1610 on: March 08, 2009, 12:47:28 AM »

Question: Has anyone here called Crimeline on the Madison Street theory? I have been gone all day and am the one that posted the blonds dream this am.

Also, has anyone thought about this????

Ron cares more about his drugs than his kids, like most drug addicts. He tells Misty, "hey bitch (as in the 911 call - I get the impression he uses that term freely) here is some money for the crack/pot/meth/H/GHB (whatever). Joe Schmoo w/have it at 10PM. Just do what you always do and go out the side door - but don't stay long and don't let anyone see you leaving. Just make sure you lock the door when you leave." I figure he comes home from a 10 hour shift ready for some "puff puff pass-time".

Except, Misty is already f'd up - forgets to lock the door. She comes back w/the drugs and HL is gone. That is why Ron does not throw Misty under the bus about her leaving the house.

Just a thought.

Mark Twain:
Always tell the truth. That way, you don't have to remember what you said.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1611 on: March 08, 2009, 12:53:37 AM »

Question: Has anyone here called Crimeline on the Madison Street theory? I have been gone all day and am the one that posted the blonds dream this am.

Also, has anyone thought about this????

Ron cares more about his drugs than his kids, like most drug addicts. He tells Misty, "hey bitch (as in the 911 call - I get the impression he uses that term freely) here is some money for the crack/pot/meth/H/GHB (whatever). Joe Schmoo w/have it at 10PM. Just do what you always do and go out the side door - but don't stay long and don't let anyone see you leaving. Just make sure you lock the door when you leave." I figure he comes home from a 10 hour shift ready for some "puff puff pass-time".

Except, Misty is already f'd up - forgets to lock the door. She comes back w/the drugs and HL is gone. That is why Ron does not throw Misty under the bus about her leaving the house.

Just a thought.

Wow!  Well, I won't say absolutely not no way... cuz ermmm.. this sounds just like what could happen with addicts.  We don't know that he and Misty are actual addicts tho.  Still and all, it's another possibility. 

IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1612 on: March 08, 2009, 12:54:23 AM »

ah ha

found Wyks

message for you in musings

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
luckyday
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1613 on: March 08, 2009, 01:00:19 AM »

We don't know that he and Misty are actual addicts tho
True, and I say that only because I don't know them personally (Thank God) but if they are NOT drug addicts, they both must be extremely unhealthy. They both look(ed) like hell - pale, watery eyes, bags, tired, slurring words, hysterics, cussing, screaming, forgetful, etc.  OR - could be due to the loss of HL.

Mark Twain:
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1614 on: March 08, 2009, 01:06:24 AM »

ah ha

found Wyks

message for you in musings

Thanks IBE, got it!      

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1615 on: March 08, 2009, 01:19:12 AM »

We don't know that he and Misty are actual addicts tho
True, and I say that only because I don't know them personally (Thank God) but if they are NOT drug addicts, they both must be extremely unhealthy. They both look(ed) like hell - pale, watery eyes, bags, tired, slurring words, hysterics, cussing, screaming, forgetful, etc.  OR - could be due to the loss of HL.

Am so glad I wasn't reading forums or posting in them back during the Jessica Lunsford case, cuz I totally jumped the gun and judged Mark (the dad) based on his appearance, etc.  I had him pegged from the start.  And to my chagrin, he turned out to be a very nice man who had nothing to do with what happened to his daughter.  In fact, at the trial, he showed a LOT of class, patience, and self-control.  While I would likely have hopped that rail several times and choked the crapola out of that horrific perp.  As it turns out, I greatly admire Mark now. 

So I have to stop and think about that, in this case.  While I hear ya, luckyday, I just don't want to go with Ron and Misty (on appearances) the way I did with Mark.   Am gonna try to give them the benefit of the doubt for now. 

Their words and actions tho, that's another story.  Will continue to sift thru those until it all makes sense. 

luckyday
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1616 on: March 08, 2009, 01:27:23 AM »

So I have to stop and think about that, in this case.  While I hear ya, luckyday, I just don't want to go with Ron and Misty (on appearances) the way I did with Mark.   Am gonna try to give them the benefit of the doubt for now
Did Lunsford have a criminal/drug record a mile long? Did he rant and rave like a drunken sailor? Did LE continue to take him in for more poly's/questions??

I did not follow Jessica's case at the time, so please...these are NOT "snark" questions.

Mark Twain:
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1617 on: March 08, 2009, 01:33:15 AM »

So I have to stop and think about that, in this case.  While I hear ya, luckyday, I just don't want to go with Ron and Misty (on appearances) the way I did with Mark.   Am gonna try to give them the benefit of the doubt for now

Did Lunsford have a criminal/drug record a mile long? Did he rant and rave like a drunken sailor? Did LE continue to take him in for more poly's/questions??

I did not follow Jessica's case at the time, so please...these are NOT "snark" questions.

Not sure on the record, I wasn't doing research then.  As to the rest... ermmm... no!     I do get your point luckyday, I really do, and the good majority of me feels the same way, honestly.  It's taking all I got to give them the benefit of the doubt, please trust me on this.    

When/if LE ever makes an arrest, and if it happens to be that Ron/Misty were involved in anyway, I very likely will be one of the first to jump up and yell, "I knew it!!" 

Sad to say..

janetruth
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1618 on: March 08, 2009, 01:38:42 AM »

He wasn't squeaky clean.  I can't remember all the details at this point, but he had been in trouble.  He had been living out of state, and Jessica's mom didn't even know where they were.  He was living with his parents, and they didn't trust him with a door key, so when he snuck out to see his girlfriend in the middle of the night, he left the door open.  He made a habit of it, and Couey noticed.

Since then, he has become an advocate of Jessica's Law.  He looks much better, and seems to have turned his life around.
luckyday
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1619 on: March 08, 2009, 01:45:12 AM »

When/if LE ever makes an arrest, and if it happens to be that Ron/Misty were involved in anyway, I very likely will be one of the first to jump up and yell, "I knew it!!" 

Sad to say..
Yes, it is very sad. This whole "case" is absolutely horrific!!

My red "freak" flags (heh) have been flyin' high from day one on Ron/Misty. Then, when I found his long & distinquished criminal/drug record and saw he was not convicted on any of the charges - I knew right then and there he more than likely dropped dime on one of his dealers. That's the way the DEA works - they don't want the small time dealer - they want the dealer's dealer - and on and on. 

IMO, Misty is his pawn, his biatch in an evident long line of youngins.  A lay in the hay, babysitter, cook, maid, slave. If she wasn't hooked on drugs, I would bet he led her in that direction.

If I am wrong, please feel free to slap my silly!!

Mark Twain:
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.