April 18, 2024, 12:44:10 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Cummings #4 3/04/09 - 3/08/09  (Read 296764 times)
peanut
Monkey Junky

I can spell, I just can't type.

« Reply #1620 on: March 08, 2009, 01:45:36 AM »

We don't know that he and Misty are actual addicts tho
True, and I say that only because I don't know them personally (Thank God) but if they are NOT drug addicts, they both must be extremely unhealthy. They both look(ed) like hell - pale, watery eyes, bags, tired, slurring words, hysterics, cussing, screaming, forgetful, etc.  OR - could be due to the loss of HL.

wow, now theres a concept.

Justice is truth in action - Benjamin Disraeli
lilymarie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1621 on: March 08, 2009, 01:46:17 AM »

Gosh I hate to see the personal attacks based upon appearance (right after a daughter goes missing). To call these folks "addicts", etc. is just not.....well......I can see that I'm gonna offend some people so I'll stop here. I hate to think how watery my eyes would be, how stringy my hair might look and how much cursing and irrational behavior I might demonstrate if I were to find my child missing right out of her bed.

I know I will eat my words if R and/or M turn out to be responsible for Haleigh's disappearance. And I will, I promise. But I was on another forum that crucified Mark Lunsford for rumors and appearance - and it turns out that this guy is a very good man.

Peace, love & understanding. Lily

What's so funny about Peace, Love & Understanding?
Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #1622 on: March 08, 2009, 03:05:26 AM »

Gosh I hate to see the personal attacks based upon appearance (right after a daughter goes missing). To call these folks "addicts", etc. is just not.....well......I can see that I'm gonna offend some people so I'll stop here. I hate to think how watery my eyes would be, how stringy my hair might look and how much cursing and irrational behavior I might demonstrate if I were to find my child missing right out of her bed.

I know I will eat my words if R and/or M turn out to be responsible for Haleigh's disappearance. And I will, I promise. But I was on another forum that crucified Mark Lunsford for rumors and appearance - and it turns out that this guy is a very good man.

Well said. I think a lot of the perception though is from rumors flying from relatives against members of the opposite camp. I have a ranger truck and live in a mobile home, but I read, I speak properly or try to any how, I respect others and do not use drugs. But if you just drove by my place would you think because I am in a country type area in a mobile home that I am a drug addict? I wear blue jeans and T shirts 99% of the time. I have my hair highlighted and tongue pierced, does that make me a drug addict or drug user? I am not one, do not touch the stuff. Although a neighbor that is harassing me did tell the sheriff that my water filter to purify my water was a meth lab.. haha deputies were not happy to go creeping around my yard to see a water softener system.. lol.  We should not judge a book by it's cover. It may look bad on the cover,but be wonderful inside. Smile just saying.  I do think there is more to this case and I do not think either side of the family is telling everything they know or being completely honest.
Praying for Haleigh

luckyday
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1623 on: March 08, 2009, 03:08:52 AM »

Gosh I hate to see the personal attacks based upon appearance
So do I. Guess I should have been a bit more concise. Misty's ever changing stories about which room/bed she and the kids were in. Did she get up at 3am to get a drink of water or go to the bathroom? She has said both and at separate times. On the 911 call: "I was cleaning" "We were sleeping". Which one is it? The pink PJ shirt. NOT a PJ shirt - it is the shirt she wore to school. Then she finds the PJ shirt by the side door. The bed that HL was in was 4 inches away, NO - 4 feet away. She called Ron before he got home. No, Ron found out HL was gone when he drove up and saw Misty on the porch.

These are just a few of many inconsistencies.  Add to that the fact that she is only 17 and taking care of 2 children for at least 10 hours per day. Had a perv cousin who stole Ron's gun who also molested her a few years back in their home recently.

It is difficult to NOT look there way no matter how much I want to believe they know nothing of HL's disappearance.

Mark Twain:
Always tell the truth. That way, you don't have to remember what you said.
lilymarie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1624 on: March 08, 2009, 03:17:58 AM »

Well said. I think a lot of the perception though is from rumors flying from relatives against members of the opposite camp. I have a ranger truck and live in a mobile home, but I read, I speak properly or try to any how, I respect others and do not use drugs. But if you just drove by my place would you think because I am in a country type area in a mobile home that I am a drug addict? I wear blue jeans and T shirts 99% of the time. I have my hair highlighted and tongue pierced, does that make me a drug addict or drug user? I am not one, do not touch the stuff. Although a neighbor that is harassing me did tell the sheriff that my water filter to purify my water was a meth lab.. haha deputies were not happy to go creeping around my yard to see a water softener system.. lol.  We should not judge a book by it's cover. It may look bad on the cover,but be wonderful inside. Smile just saying.  I do think there is more to this case and I do not think either side of the family is telling everything they know or being completely honest.
Praying for Haleigh

Well I think the cover of your book looks just fine. Hopefully in these tougher times more people will take pride in taking care of their own business and not overextending themselves to keep up with the faux Jones' so to speak. I'm not promising that Ron/Misty are clean of anything in this - and I think its fair to talk about what's public record, etc. I have 4 boys - my two older ones live together in a mobile home and are about Ron's age and they are good kids. But there are days when they've been working or playing outside, and they have a ballcap on, etc. - they may not look like cleancut insurance salesmen. But I know they are still growing up and that they have their hearts in the right place ultimately.

Soooo the families need to STOP the rumors, stick with the facts and work together to bring this little angel home. I don't want anyone to feel bad if it turns out that the family didn't have anything to do with this. In that case, they will have suffered enough without us piling on.

All bets are off it it turns out they are guilty. And I will bow down to those of you who say "I told you so"!

luckyday
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1625 on: March 08, 2009, 03:21:07 AM »

Well said. I think a lot of the perception though is from rumors flying from relatives against members of the opposite camp. I have a ranger truck and live in a mobile home, but I read, I speak properly or try to any how, I respect others and do not use drugs. But if you just drove by my place would you think because I am in a country type area in a mobile home that I am a drug addict?
I don't care how much money a person has or doesn't have. This, for me, has absolutely nothing to do with the guilt or innocence of Ron or Misty. Look at the Ants - Casey came from a decent home. It means nada.

I am not basing my statements/thoughts/gut feelings on their income or lack thereof.

Mark Twain:
luckyday
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1626 on: March 08, 2009, 03:24:29 AM »

All bets are off it it turns out they are guilty. And I will bow down to those of you who say "I told you so"!
Please, lil - No bowing, maybe just a prancy dance???

Mark Twain:
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1627 on: March 08, 2009, 03:28:55 AM »

Am heading for the monkey bunky.  G'nite monkeys and guests! 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
lilymarie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1628 on: March 08, 2009, 03:33:26 AM »

Please, lil - No bowing, maybe just a prancy dance???

Ok - a little prancy dance. You will regret it tho. 

peanut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1629 on: March 08, 2009, 03:44:05 AM »

gosh, all this talk from folks about 'eating' their words. i dont undertand that really. i mean, who cares who guessed right as long as shes found and the truth is revealed.

i dont think at this point that ron or crystal did anything to haleigh. it make no sense, it would have to have been premeditated if either did since ostensibly both have alibis. why would either plot to 'abduct' her in some convoluted scheme, when they both have enough alone time with her where they are in sole charge of her, and could do as they pleased?

folks love to bring up inconsistent media interviews, but its important to bear in mind that they are edited for maximum titillation and to fit into a very rigid time slot. what all ended up on the cutting room floor? we just dont know. little details dont get the same kind of ratings as a 'bombshell!' and you can bet if theres something salacious, rumor or not, to focus on, that thats what well be seeing in that few minute sound spot.

this is a crime that occurs in all socioeconomic levels, and judgements made on looks, lifestyle and economic status behooves noone, because sadly it could happen to any one of us.

thirdstrike
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1630 on: March 08, 2009, 03:56:50 AM »

Hey Peanut!  You still around?
peanut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1631 on: March 08, 2009, 04:02:22 AM »

i am! whats up?

thirdstrike
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1632 on: March 08, 2009, 04:10:54 AM »

Just checking to see if anyone was still out there.  How you doing?  Just finished up a bottle of Cab, and was checking to see if anyone was still out there...
thirdstrike
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1633 on: March 08, 2009, 04:11:50 AM »

Just checking to see if anyone was still out there.  How you doing?  Just finished up a bottle of Cab, and was checking to see if anyone was still out there...

I guess I had a little too much to drink, because it appears I have repeated myself...Wink
peanut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1634 on: March 08, 2009, 04:15:42 AM »

I guess I had a little too much to drink, because it appears I have repeated myself...Wink

quite alright! im ok thanks...just woke up and am taking a gander around. whats holding your interest right now?

thirdstrike
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1635 on: March 08, 2009, 04:21:26 AM »

Where do I start Peanut?  I haven't been in this room in a while.  I've ben following this case a bit loosely since it's inception.  I know this site will get me all caught up, so I thjought I'd check it out.   I'm an "old school" head around here, so I thought I'd take a gander.  ANyting new with you?
thirdstrike
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1636 on: March 08, 2009, 04:28:05 AM »

quite alright! im ok thanks...just woke up and am taking a gander around. whats holding your interest right now?

Am I alone again?  I could use some company right about now...
peanut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1637 on: March 08, 2009, 04:29:59 AM »

no im slow, but im here. sadly we have woefully little confirmed and official info so far on this case.

cp405
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1638 on: March 08, 2009, 04:30:18 AM »

Third, long time no see.
thirdstrike
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1639 on: March 08, 2009, 04:31:32 AM »

Third, long time no see.

I know, huh?  Would it be overstepping my bounds if I hugged you?  It' s damn good to see dome familiar faces...Wink
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.