April 26, 2024, 05:18:45 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Cummings #4 3/04/09 - 3/08/09  (Read 297551 times)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1720 on: March 08, 2009, 02:20:18 PM »

My eyes aren't focusing well due to a sinus headache, so I may have missed about Misty not having a key to the trailer, I don't recall reading that, or if I did I forgot. 
momm0f4
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1721 on: March 08, 2009, 02:20:50 PM »

has anything been said about lifting a thumb print off the screen door? In order to open that door would you have to place your thumb on the handle and push it in? Isn't it that type of handle?
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1722 on: March 08, 2009, 02:23:17 PM »

Thought this was interesting, in the basement at WS one of the new posters, who lives in this mobile home park, is saying the owner of the trailer that Ron is living in, you would have to know where the light switch is in order to turn on the kitchen light. If you didn't you would have no idea where it is at. I find that rather strange, I mean it couldn't be that hidden could it? 

Someone has made a comment about the light switch.  Evidently it's not in the 'usual place' one would think.  It's over the kitchen sink.  In the dark, even with the skylights, I'd think someone unfamiliar with the place would likely have to grope around looking for that switch. 

And since a stranger coming in would very likely NOT take the time to do that, IMO, the light switch is an important clue. 

Thanks, I had to leave for awhile, just got back, I've never seen a kitchen light switch over the kitchen sink, but maybe it is like that in a mobile home. I also think the light switch is an important clue.

I can't remember who posted the info that the light switch is supposedly over the kitchen sink.  Will pay attention to that video if I can, to see if we can see where it is.  In my apt, there are three light switches for lights in the kitchen and diningroom, plus the one over the stove.  Dunno why there needs to be four lights!  LOL  So maybe the mobile home has an odd lightswitch here or there.  Personally, I like the light over the stove at night.   

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1723 on: March 08, 2009, 02:23:39 PM »

I am also uneasy with Crystal, after looking at her myspace and her on camera it seems like she has moved on and created a new life. I know she lives and hour or more away but who is to say she wasn't close to Rons home that day. That would mean she didn't have to drive there that evening, she would only had to drive back which is less time..

Personally, I'm not suspicous of her..........I'd lay my opinions out for you, but this one from over there saves me the trouble:
------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am really leaning towards Crystal, being scared, young and a past abuse victim. She did admit to drug use on national televison, in order to get everything out that she felt needed to be known. Which, in my book shows honesty. I was one that did Not like the idea of JR being on tv, but i am not living her hell. I also think Geraldo is a sleeze and who knows what he said to the family, with regards to it helping Haleigh. Jmo

i think the family was doing whatever they could, understandably to keep Haleigh in the news. Is mud slinging ever good? No, but i am choosing not to judge it.

I feel this way too xxxxxxxxxxx. I was in an abusive marriage from age 15 (yeah, I know) to age 31. I never called police (out of fear) so never had proof, even when I divorced, but I can sense that same fear in Crystal. As you said, I wish she had not put JR out there as she did, but I do chalk that up to her being young AND what I'd bet was GR self serving persistance. She DID put her drug use out there too, instead of denying it. That speaks volumes to me.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
momm0f4
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1724 on: March 08, 2009, 02:31:55 PM »

I do see what your saying, and she does live a ways from the home and it would be a little risky of her to set something up to remove Haleigh not knowing if someone else was there with Misty or if Misty would have been awake.
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1725 on: March 08, 2009, 02:34:13 PM »

I have always been a deep sleeper when in the REM sleep stage. Even when I was a little kitty living with the big cats. Yet, if I babysit, a baby crying will awake me. ?? Go figure.
I must sleep on red alert some nights. Misty has no reason to sleep light just in case someone would come in.
With most of the immediate family having so many criminal issues with drugs and run ins with the law, it is just too damned easy to blame them. I have blamed them myself thinking that the lifestyle, etc is the cause of all of this. It appears that Ron loved his kids. He also had family support from Grandmas Neves and Sykes.
Those kids were being brought up in an atmosphere that I think is wrong but I guess that is just my opinion. I do not like any of them but I would hope that my dislike of them and their lifestyle doesn't overshadow the fact that is it possible for a stranger ( RSO or a unknown and unregistered SO ) crept in and took the girl.
It happens and the bigger isuue to me is WHY ARE THERE SO MANY SO's living amongst us ?  Why do we have to live our lives on the lookout for them ?  There are fewer of them than us and why do their rights even have a voice. It happens here too. Recently the school sent out flyers with the picture and name and addy of a RSO who had moved in the 'hood. He is one person, but hundreds of ppl were advised to take care and be aware because this guy had " rights " and he had to be allowed to live somewhere.
Oh Holey Moley, I can feel a big rant coming on so I better depart for a while.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1726 on: March 08, 2009, 02:37:18 PM »

I do see what your saying, and she does live a ways from the home and it would be a little risky of her to set something up to remove Haleigh not knowing if someone else was there with Misty or if Misty would have been awake.

Plus, with Ron working rotating shifts, I doubt she would have known for sure which shift he was working at the time. I just want this child found and ASAP, I know from a Jacksonville reporter/contact of mine that the FBI is still there as is the DEA. I hope they are able to really dig in and put some pressure on anyone who is withholding knowledge of what happened during the days prior to her disappearance, I don't care if theyarrest them for jaywalking or smoking pot, just pull them in and pressure them like their live's depend on it because Haliegh's life does.......

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
momm0f4
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1727 on: March 08, 2009, 02:38:47 PM »

my original thoughts after hearing about Haleigh, was maybe Misty had put the kids to bed turned on a movie then went to do her nightly clean up, wash dishes, pick up toys, start a load of laundry and Jr was alseep by the time she was done but Haleigh wasn't, So she turns on Haleighs favorite movie Air Bud and she herself laid down and fell asleep before Haleigh did. Maybe someone knocked on the door and Haleigh answered it, Maybe she turned the kitchen light on when walking to the door? Maybe it was someone Haleigh knew and she grabbed her favorite blanket *or what ever is missing* and went willingly with this person?
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1728 on: March 08, 2009, 02:41:19 PM »

Rana, Be my guest to call.  Let no stone be unturned. There is a SO one street over on Baker Richard Winch- Railroad tracks are in the area- see my post 1 page previous for details...

Ok.... I'll have to email it or let hubby or someone call it. I had a little throat surgery and I go back and forth b/w laryngitis and sounding like Satchmo Louie Amstrong. Smile

But yeah OK.... will do.

DID ANYONE SEE A FOLLOW UP REPLY TO THESE POSTS???  DID SOMEONE PHONE/MAKE CONTACT AS THEY STATED??

Good Afternoon Monkeys..

Rana stated they were going to today. Anyone heard from rana...If not I will..
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1729 on: March 08, 2009, 02:41:22 PM »

I have always been a deep sleeper when in the REM sleep stage. Even when I was a little kitty living with the big cats. Yet, if I babysit, a baby crying will awake me. ?? Go figure.
I must sleep on red alert some nights. Misty has no reason to sleep light just in case someone would come in.
With most of the immediate family having so many criminal issues with drugs and run ins with the law, it is just too damned easy to blame them. I have blamed them myself thinking that the lifestyle, etc is the cause of all of this. It appears that Ron loved his kids. He also had family support from Grandmas Neves and Sykes.
Those kids were being brought up in an atmosphere that I think is wrong but I guess that is just my opinion. I do not like any of them but I would hope that my dislike of them and their lifestyle doesn't overshadow the fact that is it possible for a stranger ( RSO or a unknown and unregistered SO ) crept in and took the girl.
It happens and the bigger isuue to me is WHY ARE THERE SO MANY SO's living amongst us ?  Why do we have to live our lives on the lookout for them ?  There are fewer of them than us and why do their rights even have a voice. It happens here too. Recently the school sent out flyers with the picture and name and addy of a RSO who had moved in the 'hood. He is one person, but hundreds of ppl were advised to take care and be aware because this guy had " rights " and he had to be allowed to live somewhere.

AMEN!!!!!!! IMO, there should be a one strike and your out law for SO's, and as far as their rights are involved, I think if you've assaulted a child and essentially destroyed their childhood, you've lost your right to live freely, and I'd like to spit in the eye of any ACLU atty who argues for them, when in essence all they are doing is assuring that another child will be victimized

[
momm0f4
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1730 on: March 08, 2009, 02:43:03 PM »

AMEN!!!!!!! IMO, there should be a one strike and your out law for SO's, and as far as their rights are involved, I think if you've assaulted a child and essentially destroyed their childhood, you've lost your right to live freely, and I'd like to spit in the eye of any ACLU atty who argues for them, when in essence all they are doing is assuring that another child will be victimized

I couldn't agree with you more!!
lilymarie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1731 on: March 08, 2009, 02:43:52 PM »

I so much agree with this post!! Every time I come back here to look for facts or something concrete to work with it seems to be piling on Ron and Misty. I'll agree they're not perfect.  But assuming that they are having sex in front of the kids or that they are drug addicts or that Misty is abused is just not right. She looks like a scared 17-y-o girl - not scared of Ron - but frightened beyond belief that someone could come in and snatch a baby right out from under her nose. That would scar me for life. It is NONE of our business how they manage their intimate life. It would be just as easy to assume that the kids slept in the master bedroom during the week and maybe not on weekends when Ron was home. Why NOT give them some common decency and talk about the things that are fair game. Previous arrest records, changing stories, etc.? I'll repeat - if this happened to me I would look like a strung-out tweekin' crack-ho - and let me tell you - I'M NOT. Some of my kids slept with me at various points in their little lives - and some didn't. I will not judge these people based upon internet rumors or rumors started by competing sides of the family. Its just not right.

What's so funny about Peace, Love & Understanding?
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1732 on: March 08, 2009, 02:44:22 PM »

Does anyone have the crimeline # for haleigh..
lilymarie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1733 on: March 08, 2009, 02:46:26 PM »

my original thoughts after hearing about Haleigh, was maybe Misty had put the kids to bed turned on a movie then went to do her nightly clean up, wash dishes, pick up toys, start a load of laundry and Jr was alseep by the time she was done but Haleigh wasn't, So she turns on Haleighs favorite movie Air Bud and she herself laid down and fell asleep before Haleigh did. Maybe someone knocked on the door and Haleigh answered it, Maybe she turned the kitchen light on when walking to the door? Maybe it was someone Haleigh knew and she grabbed her favorite blanket *or what ever is missing* and went willingly with this person?
IMHO - this is a great post. This is entirely possible. Thanks

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1734 on: March 08, 2009, 02:48:23 PM »

That could be, and also the thing missing could very well be something of this nature, a favorite blanket, stuffed animal anything really that Haleigh might have been very attached to.
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1735 on: March 08, 2009, 02:52:13 PM »

Does anyone have the crimeline # for haleigh..

I found the tip line number...
lilymarie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1736 on: March 08, 2009, 02:54:11 PM »

Do you guys mean the "missing item" that grandma talked about? This is interesting. Because that would mean it is much more likely that it is someone she knows or is familiar with.
That could be, and also the thing missing could very well be something of this nature, a favorite blanket, stuffed animal anything really that Haleigh might have been very attached to.

lilymarie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1737 on: March 08, 2009, 02:55:02 PM »

Do you guys mean the "missing item" that grandma talked about? This is interesting. Because that would mean it is much more likely that it is someone she knows or is familiar with.
sorry for the split quote

Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #1738 on: March 08, 2009, 02:58:17 PM »

http://www.news4jax.com/video/18875478/index.html

In this video at .25sec you see Haleigh's actually bedroom w/toddler bed with no mattress on bed, because that mattress is in the Master bedroom.  Just something that maybe was overlooked by me; I got confused and wondered if Haleigh actually had a bedroom and why the mattress on the mbr flr.  I find it interesting that they had set up a room for her and she wasn't sleeping there.  I wonder if there was a reason for this...like she had started to get creepy vibes in that room and refused to sleep there recently?  I know in the video of new owner of the previous trailer the children shared a room, well, according to her.  So it just stands out to me that she had a room but wasn't using it and I'd like to know why??  So many damn questions here for me.

Further on in this video the great grandmother does say both children had their own rooms, but wouldn't sleep in them?  You'd think after 4months living there this could be corrected?  IDK, any parents out there want to give feedback on this?  I mean w/5yr old & 3yr old in bedroom can't be much nooky going on here?!  Any thoughts?  Also as I said earlier it appears to me that the Master bathroom is entirely open to the master bedroom I only saw a kneewall(half wall) around the toilet area on the other video's and I think it may be the reason Misty went to used the other bathroom per her many stories.  I will look at video's again to see if I can confirm Kneewall.  Let me know if anyone else see's this please?  Thank you!

Errmmmm. I do.... My 3 youngest, now 19,18 and 16 years old,when they were younger, in the middle of the night would get up and go crawl in bed with me. Mine of course were spoiled,all of them and had my full attention 24/7, so instead of them always crawling in my bed and me ending up in the floor    I just put beds in my room for them and their beds in their rooms. They slept part of the night in their rooms and if woke up in the night,went into my room and got in the beds. to this day, my 16 year old will not sleep in his room...he sleeps in the living room,he says he just does not like sleeping in a closed in room all by himself.

Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #1739 on: March 08, 2009, 03:03:45 PM »

Plus, with Ron working rotating shifts, I doubt she would have known for sure which shift he was working at the time. I just want this child found and ASAP, I know from a Jacksonville reporter/contact of mine that the FBI is still there as is the DEA. I hope they are able to really dig in and put some pressure on anyone who is withholding knowledge of what happened during the days prior to her disappearance, I don't care if theyarrest them for jaywalking or smoking pot, just pull them in and pressure them like their live's depend on it because Haliegh's life does.......

EErrmmm I thought they were Drug Enforcement.. why are they there?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.