March 29, 2024, 02:35:37 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Cummings #4 3/04/09 - 3/08/09  (Read 295709 times)
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1740 on: March 08, 2009, 03:04:16 PM »

I have always been a deep sleeper when in the REM sleep stage. Even when I was a little kitty living with the big cats. Yet, if I babysit, a baby crying will awake me. ?? Go figure.
I must sleep on red alert some nights. Misty has no reason to sleep light just in case someone would come in.
With most of the immediate family having so many criminal issues with drugs and run ins with the law, it is just too damned easy to blame them. I have blamed them myself thinking that the lifestyle, etc is the cause of all of this. It appears that Ron loved his kids. He also had family support from Grandmas Neves and Sykes.
Those kids were being brought up in an atmosphere that I think is wrong but I guess that is just my opinion. I do not like any of them but I would hope that my dislike of them and their lifestyle doesn't overshadow the fact that is it possible for a stranger ( RSO or a unknown and unregistered SO ) crept in and took the girl.
It happens and the bigger isuue to me is WHY ARE THERE SO MANY SO's living amongst us ?  Why do we have to live our lives on the lookout for them ?  There are fewer of them than us and why do their rights even have a voice. It happens here too. Recently the school sent out flyers with the picture and name and addy of a RSO who had moved in the 'hood. He is one person, but hundreds of ppl were advised to take care and be aware because this guy had " rights " and he had to be allowed to live somewhere.
Oh Holey Moley, I can feel a big rant coming on so I better depart for a while.

Well said KatGram, I totally agree with all that you've written here. 

I'm all for the basic human rights, even those in prison need to have 'basic rights'.  However... it sure seems to me that some have gone wayyyyyy the h3ll overboard in protecting the rights of many, to the point that it seems their rights come before the rights of law-abiding citizens. 

I was raised to believe that everyone has 'basic human rights'.  Beyond that tho, when one takes responsibility for their life and make law-abiding choices, THEN one reaps the benefits of the extras in life.  I honestly believe that beyond the basics, responsibility goes hand in hand with any further rights. 

My sons know not to get me started on this subject.     They've had lecture #5294 regarding this matter.  lol  I've even heard them comment to one of their friends who had stopped by and made mention of 'his rights' in my presence, "oh boy, you've gone and done it now!"   

That said...

I think it's beyond reasonable "rights" to allow, for example, inmates to have radio/tv, access to a law library, the internet, etc etc etc.  What about their responsibility and making the right choices in life?  Feed and water em, clothe em, house em in lockup, keep em busy.  That is IMO their basic human rights.  Anything else, IMO, they have not deserved. 

We actually have a guy here in Nebraska who had spent a great deal of time in prison, who got out, who decided that because no one rushed to his side to make his life more comfy and give him all the support he needed/wanted... he just robbed a bank again, and said on his way out the door, "I'll just be out here waiting for the cops".  He wanted to go back to prison, preferred his life there.  He said all that to the judge.   

As to allowing RSOs in our neighborhoods, with our children/g.children?  IMO, the studies have proven over and again that these folks will offend again and again, there is no cure, including castration.  Common sense prevailing, these SOs ought not to be allowed out of prison in the first place.  Problem solved. 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
momm0f4
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1741 on: March 08, 2009, 03:04:30 PM »

my original thoughts after hearing about Haleigh, was maybe Misty had put the kids to bed turned on a movie then went to do her nightly clean up, wash dishes, pick up toys, start a load of laundry and Jr was alseep by the time she was done but Haleigh wasn't, So she turns on Haleighs favorite movie Air Bud and she herself laid down and fell asleep before Haleigh did. Maybe someone knocked on the door and Haleigh answered it, Maybe she turned the kitchen light on when walking to the door? Maybe it was someone Haleigh knew and she grabbed her favorite blanket *or what ever is missing* and went willingly with this person?
IMHO - this is a great post. This is entirely possible. Thanks
That could be, and also the thing missing could very well be something of this nature, a favorite blanket, stuffed animal anything really that Haleigh might have been very attached to.

I was wondering about the weather too, Could a coat be what is missing? She "needs" a coat. I dunno.. just brain storming.
momm0f4
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1742 on: March 08, 2009, 03:06:39 PM »

my original thoughts after hearing about Haleigh, was maybe Misty had put the kids to bed turned on a movie then went to do her nightly clean up, wash dishes, pick up toys, start a load of laundry and Jr was alseep by the time she was done but Haleigh wasn't, So she turns on Haleighs favorite movie Air Bud and she herself laid down and fell asleep before Haleigh did. Maybe someone knocked on the door and Haleigh answered it, Maybe she turned the kitchen light on when walking to the door? Maybe it was someone Haleigh knew and she grabbed her favorite blanket *or what ever is missing* and went willingly with this person?
Do you guys mean the "missing item" that grandma talked about? This is interesting. Because that would mean it is much more likely that it is someone she knows or is familiar with.
That could be, and also the thing missing could very well be something of this nature, a favorite blanket, stuffed animal anything really that Haleigh might have been very attached to.
sorry for the split quote

yes, the missing item the grandma was talking about is what I was referring to.

BTW I never saw this, is there a link to where the grandma was talking about something being missing?
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1743 on: March 08, 2009, 03:07:11 PM »

Why is the DEA there?
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1744 on: March 08, 2009, 03:07:40 PM »

I do see what your saying, and she does live a ways from the home and it would be a little risky of her to set something up to remove Haleigh not knowing if someone else was there with Misty or if Misty would have been awake.

Plus, with Ron working rotating shifts, I doubt she would have known for sure which shift he was working at the time. I just want this child found and ASAP, I know from a Jacksonville reporter/contact of mine that the FBI is still there as is the DEA. I hope they are able to really dig in and put some pressure on anyone who is withholding knowledge of what happened during the days prior to her disappearance, I don't care if theyarrest them for jaywalking or smoking pot, just pull them in and pressure them like their live's depend on it because Haliegh's life does.......

EErrmmm I thought they were Drug Enforcement.. why are they there?

Yeppers~Drug Enforcemnt Agency..........why, he wouldn't spill those beans-myabe because of an ongoing investigation, maybe he doesn't know for sure.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
lilymarie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1745 on: March 08, 2009, 03:11:05 PM »

Do you guys mean the "missing item" that grandma talked about? This is interesting. Because that would mean it is much more likely that it is someone she knows or is familiar with.
sorry for the split quote

yes, the missing item the grandma was talking about is what I was referring to.

BTW I never saw this, is there a link to where the grandma was talking about something being missing?

I guess I assumed that the Grandma "missing item" quote was a fact but I'm not sure if it was or if it wasn't checked out as a fact.

What's so funny about Peace, Love & Understanding?
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1746 on: March 08, 2009, 03:16:28 PM »

Rana, Be my guest to call.  Let no stone be unturned. There is a SO one street over on Baker Richard Winch- Railroad tracks are in the area- see my post 1 page previous for details...

Ok.... I'll have to email it or let hubby or someone call it. I had a little throat surgery and I go back and forth b/w laryngitis and sounding like Satchmo Louie Amstrong. Smile

But yeah OK.... will do.

DID ANYONE SEE A FOLLOW UP REPLY TO THESE POSTS???  DID SOMEONE PHONE/MAKE CONTACT AS THEY STATED??

Good Afternoon Monkeys..

Rana stated they were going to today. Anyone heard from rana...If not I will..

Ok I call the 1888-277-8477- Made a report about Madison Ave off of highway 17 south of Myra Lake and a SO 1 block over on Baker.. They gave me a report # to refer back to add any notes or info.. Its done..
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1747 on: March 08, 2009, 03:16:53 PM »

I may be totally wrong, but wasn't the missing item mentioned on NG the other evening, during the tour?
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1748 on: March 08, 2009, 03:17:34 PM »

Thanks, Jerseygirl 
pinkbanana
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1749 on: March 08, 2009, 03:19:08 PM »

lilymarie WELCOME to SM!

I agree with your last post. 
 I do NOT look at Ron and Misty or any of the family members as some of my Monkey family do. 
I will NOT judge them base on theirs looks or rumors. Who am I to say so and so looks this way so he or she MUST be this way? Who am I to say I don't live my life like that so how could they? I know plenty of people who look a certain way and are NO WHERE CLOSE to what they look like. I do not know know if Ron did anything to his BEAUTIFUL missing daughter but I do see a father who LOVES his children. Misty on the other hand... I think she knows more than what she letting on.  

I am right there with you... I would look like CRACK HEAD HOMELESS  woman if any of my children went missing. 

Be nice to me Monkey family.   

pb

STILL Standing With The GIRL, Natalee Holloway!
Caylee Anthony, Rest In Peace Little SUNSHINE.
Where is Haleigh Cummings?
BLESS ALL THE CHILDREN! BLESS ALL THE MISSING! BLESS YOU!
momm0f4
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1750 on: March 08, 2009, 03:19:58 PM »

I may be totally wrong, but wasn't the missing item mentioned on NG the other evening, during the tour?

thats what I thought I heared, But I looked back through the walk through on you tube and didn't see it mentioned. But I didn't watch every second, kind of skimmed through them.
luckyday
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1751 on: March 08, 2009, 03:21:00 PM »

Ok I call the 1888-277-8477- Made a report about Madison Ave off of highway 17 south of Myra Lake and a SO 1 block over on Baker.. They gave me a report # to refer back to add any notes or info.. Its done..
HMMMM. I called last week reference AnnaFl's post about Ron stealing drugs. They gave me no report #. I called last night (actually early this am) on the dream/Madison Ave/RR tracks as well and DID get a report #.

DEA agents??? The jig is up if that is the case. No wonder Ron/Misty have not been on camera lately.  Maybe they found drugs in the trailer.

Mark Twain:
Always tell the truth. That way, you don't have to remember what you said.
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1752 on: March 08, 2009, 03:23:29 PM »

HMMMM. I called last week reference AnnaFl's post about Ron stealing drugs. They gave me no report #. I called last night (actually early this am) on the dream/Madison Ave/RR tracks as well and DID get a report #.

DEA agents??? The jig is up if that is the case. No wonder Ron/Misty have not been on camera lately.  Maybe they found drugs in the trailer.

I dont know why they didnt give you a report # but they gave me XXX-XXX report number if I needed to call back and add more info or details..
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1753 on: March 08, 2009, 03:25:34 PM »

This really is a good possibility.  Way back in the day, my ex always had an assortment of slimeballs that were his "friends", they thought nothing of dropping by to party at any time of day or night. Our kids probably would've at least wandered out the door with one of them with no alarm because there were no concepts of strangers, daddy let a lot of strange people in .
  Once I figured out the extent of the partying and his addictions, we ( me & the kids) were outta there, but with this household I can see where haleigh may not have been immediately scared to answer a late night knock
luckyday
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1754 on: March 08, 2009, 03:30:13 PM »

This really is a good possibility.  Way back in the day, my ex always had an assortment of slimeballs that were his "friends", they thought nothing of dropping by to party at any time of day or night. Our kids probably would've at least wandered out the door with one of them with no alarm because there were no concepts of strangers, daddy let a lot of strange people in .
  Once I figured out the extent of the partying and his addictions, we ( me & the kids) were outta there, but with this household I can see where haleigh may not have been immediately scared to answer a late night knock
Agreed. Great post. Very likely theory. Maybe someone knocked on the door and Misty was gone. HL got up, answered the door, Bam - gone.

However, Ron swares the door was hard to unlock and was high up (we now know the "high up" part was b.s. - why did he lie??).

Mark Twain:
Always tell the truth. That way, you don't have to remember what you said.
Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #1755 on: March 08, 2009, 03:31:46 PM »

Why is the DEA there?

Looks like we are all asking that one...hmmmmmm

as for the missing item statement, I am not sure about NG but yes, it was made during the home tour... iirc

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1756 on: March 08, 2009, 03:32:52 PM »

Maybe they found drugs under or behind the water heater? It is strange that you don't here much anymore from Ron or Misty.
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1757 on: March 08, 2009, 03:33:19 PM »

Agreed. Great post. Very likely theory. Maybe someone knocked on the door and Misty was gone. HL got up, answered the door, Bam - gone.

However, Ron swares the door was hard to unlock and was high up (we now know the "high up" part was b.s. - why did he lie??).

I'd like to know whose prints were the last on either door's locks.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1758 on: March 08, 2009, 03:33:45 PM »

Why is the DEA there?

Looks like we are all asking that one...hmmmmmm

as for the missing item statement, I am not sure about NG but yes, it was made during the home tour... iirc
I was sure it was during the home tour, maybe there was more then one tour. 
lilymarie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1759 on: March 08, 2009, 03:33:46 PM »

lilymarie WELCOME to SM!

I agree with your last post. 
 I do NOT look at Ron and Misty or any of the family members as some of my Monkey family do. 
I will NOT judge them base on theirs looks or rumors. Who am I to say so and so looks this way so he or she MUST be this way? Who am I to say I don't live my life like that so how could they? I know plenty of people who look a certain way and are NO WHERE CLOSE to what they look like. I do not know know if Ron did anything to his BEAUTIFUL missing daughter but I do see a father who LOVES his children. Misty on the other hand... I think she knows more than what she letting on.  

I am right there with you... I would look like CRACK HEAD HOMELESS  woman if any of my children went missing. 

Be nice to me Monkey family.   

pb
Thanks pb for the welcome. And thanks for the reminder to me that this is about getting a little innocent one home. I sometimes forget this: Since I wasn't a part of this board during the search for little Caylee - that I didn't go through what some of the others here did. And that is, a vile mother, who lied, partied, manipulated and pretty much did anything and everything to keep anyone from finding Caylee. All of it was verified by police, pictures, eyewitnesses. I would have been right there with everyone with my own feelings about how horrible I think she is. So it would be easy to carry that over after being burned so badly by this narcissistic foul biatch. But I have to remind myself about Mark Lunsford. You cannot judge any book by its cover - and I know some very wonderful yet eccentric folks that get wrongly judged all of the time. So I am going to keep my mind off of the rumors about Misty and Ron and stay out of their intimate life and sleeping habits because that is not where Haleigh is.

I am not saying I think they are innocent. I don't know. But if they are...then I want to feel ok about what I've said about them because they will have suffer enough for several lifetimes.

What's so funny about Peace, Love & Understanding?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.