April 26, 2024, 01:34:55 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Cummings #4 3/04/09 - 3/08/09  (Read 297511 times)
lilymarie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1780 on: March 08, 2009, 04:03:08 PM »

ote from: luckyday on Today at 02:21:00 PM
Ok I call the 1888-277-8477- Made a report about Madison Ave off of highway 17 south of Myra Lake and a SO 1 block over on Baker.. They gave me a report # to refer back to add any notes or info.. Its done..
HMMMM. I called last week reference AnnaFl's post about Ron stealing drugs. They gave me no report #. I called last night (actually early this am) on the dream/Madison Ave/RR tracks as well and DID get a report #.

DEA agents??? The jig is up if that is the case. No wonder Ron/Misty have not been on camera lately.  Maybe they found drugs in the trailer.

I find that very interesting, about not getting a report # on the AnnaFL's post about Ron stealing drugs. Are they not supposed to take everything called in with some seriousness, but the dream they gave you a report #.    That makes no sense to me.
Tell me about it. Makes absolutely no sense.

Yes, we have no nanners for you, Wyks!!

I have been taking EVERYTHING AnnaFL says with a HUGE grain of salt. She is connected/related to the mother's side of the family and many of the internet rumors about Ron & Misty have come from her via this site or WS. It is very slanted. I think she believes what she is saying - and I think she wants what's best for Haleigh but I don't think she is objective.

So it is a big leap to say Ron IS dealing drugs based upon what AnnaFL says. It does appear that he has had drug issues in the past (and heck he may now) but wouldn't he have been arrested if anything had been found by now? Yes he would have. Also, there is a very good chance that part of the wall was taken near the water heater - which is near the back door - in order to obtain a palm print or print of some sort.

Also, jumping to any conclusions based upon a reporter that is a friend of a poster that says that the DEA is in town - well they could be there for ANY reason. The DEA is going to be focused on drug related cases only. Right now this is a local LE and FBI missing child case. To conclude this is related to Ron at all is just a giant leap IMO.

Again there seems to be an undercurrent of speculation that this child was abducted over drugs. I just don't see the connection. A 5 year old girl is 99.9% (don't quote me on that statistic) of the time is taken by a non-family member for one reason. If its family then there is usually an easily identified abuse issue involved. But not drugs.

What's so funny about Peace, Love & Understanding?
Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #1781 on: March 08, 2009, 04:04:35 PM »

IMHO - this is a great post. This is entirely possible. Thanks

This really is a good possibility.  Way back in the day, my ex always had an assortment of slimeballs that were his "friends", they thought nothing of dropping by to party at any time of day or night. Our kids probably would've at least wandered out the door with one of them with no alarm because there were no concepts of strangers, daddy let a lot of strange people in .
  Once I figured out the extent of the partying and his addictions, we ( me & the kids) were outta there, but with this household I can see where haleigh may not have been immediately scared to answer a late night knock
Agreed. Great post. Very likely theory. Maybe someone knocked on the door and Misty was gone. HL got up, answered the door, Bam - gone.

However, Ron swares the door was hard to unlock and was high up (we now know the "high up" part was b.s. - why did he lie??).

I'd like to know whose prints were the last on either door's locks.

I still think - if it WASN'T Misty or Ron - that someone 1) put a cinderblock at the screen door 2) came in through the front door & locked it 3) propped open the back door 4) looked for Haleigh in back bedrooms and didn't find her 5) turned light on in order to get a better look around 6) evalutated whether or not he could snatch her from the master bedroom and decided it was ok and they were sleeping hard 7) snatched her up and took off out the back

Its all just speculation tho! Throw tomato's or pies - I don't like bananas, ok?

A Monkey that does not like bananas? what is this world coming to   

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1782 on: March 08, 2009, 04:04:41 PM »

Thanks luckyday! 

... snipped from that link:

"Neves said family members missed a certain item while cleaning inside the Cummings home.

"There is something missing from the trailer that should be there," she said. "I don't know if it was taken for evidence or whoever took Haleigh took it."

The missing item belongs to Haleigh, she said.

"It's something that should always be there for her," she said.

Neves said she could not explain what the item was because of the ongoing investigation.

Shauland said he had no idea what Neves was talking about, when authorities removed items as evidence a receipt for each item was issued to the family.
"

It makes me think it was either an emergency inhaler or some other emergency medication - or - something that she needs at night. Blanket or fav stuffed animal?

Very well could be any of those things, even a coat that a monkey mentioned. 

I have a wee prob with Neves statement tho.  She talks about the item then says she cannot explain because of the investigation.  Why did she even mention it then?   

Another thing that seems odd in what she says:  "There is something missing from the trailer that should be there"  and then goes on to say: "The missing item belongs to Haleigh". 

Well.. Haleigh isn't there, the item is Haleigh's, Haleigh is missing and so is the item.  Even tho Haleigh is missing, Neves is concerned because the item is missing as well?  Am I reading this wrong, or putting too much into it? 

Seems to me that if it were a doll/meds/inhaler/coat/whatever that she would just say something like, 'her fav dolly/meds/inhaler/coat/whatever is gone too'. 

Why does Neves have the need to say the item 'should' be there?  Haleigh 'should' be there too! 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
lilymarie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1783 on: March 08, 2009, 04:04:58 PM »

My eyes aren't focusing well due to a sinus headache, so I may have missed about Misty not having a key to the trailer, I don't recall reading that, or if I did I forgot. 

I have not seen that anywhere, either.  Just speculation, from having been in a relationship with a very similar man.
Thanks 

How do we know Misty doesn't have a key?

janetruth
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1784 on: March 08, 2009, 04:05:46 PM »

I have always been a deep sleeper when in the REM sleep stage. Even when I was a little kitty living with the big cats. Yet, if I babysit, a baby crying will awake me. ?? Go figure.
I must sleep on red alert some nights. Misty has no reason to sleep light just in case someone would come in.
With most of the immediate family having so many criminal issues with drugs and run ins with the law, it is just too damned easy to blame them. I have blamed them myself thinking that the lifestyle, etc is the cause of all of this. It appears that Ron loved his kids. He also had family support from Grandmas Neves and Sykes.
Those kids were being brought up in an atmosphere that I think is wrong but I guess that is just my opinion. I do not like any of them but I would hope that my dislike of them and their lifestyle doesn't overshadow the fact that is it possible for a stranger ( RSO or a unknown and unregistered SO ) crept in and took the girl.
It happens and the bigger isuue to me is WHY ARE THERE SO MANY SO's living amongst us ?  Why do we have to live our lives on the lookout for them ?  There are fewer of them than us and why do their rights even have a voice. It happens here too. Recently the school sent out flyers with the picture and name and addy of a RSO who had moved in the 'hood. He is one person, but hundreds of ppl were advised to take care and be aware because this guy had " rights " and he had to be allowed to live somewhere.
Oh Holey Moley, I can feel a big rant coming on so I better depart for a while.

I'm not sure if there have always been a lot, and we are just hearing about them more these days, due to registries, etc., or if there really are more of them these days.  It does seem as if there are more.  During the Joseph Duncan (Shasta Groene) investigation, it seemed as if judges and others had assisted Duncan for no apparent reason...other than that they might have shared some of the same proclivities.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1785 on: March 08, 2009, 04:07:53 PM »

You don't like bananas???   

I'm kinda at the wrong place then, aren't I? I'm going to get pretty hungry.

Nawwww, it's ok.  We've got plenty of snacks to go around, including popcorn!  No monkey will ever go hungry in here! 

lilymarie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1786 on: March 08, 2009, 04:09:18 PM »

Thanks luckyday! 

"Neves said family members missed a certain item while cleaning inside the Cummings home.

"There is something missing from the trailer that should be there," she said. "I don't know if it was taken for evidence or whoever took Haleigh took it."

Neves said she could not explain what the item was because of the ongoing investigation.

Shauland said he had no idea what Neves was talking about, when authorities removed items as evidence a receipt for each item was issued to the family.
"

It makes me think it was either an emergency inhaler or some other emergency medication - or - something that she needs at night. Blanket or fav stuffed animal?

Very well could be any of those things, even a coat that a monkey mentioned. 

I have a wee prob with Neves statement tho.  She talks about the item then says she cannot explain because of the investigation.  Why did she even mention it then?   

Another thing that seems odd in what she says:  "There is something missing from the trailer that should be there"  and then goes on to say: "The missing item belongs to Haleigh". 

Well.. Haleigh isn't there, the item is Haleigh's, Haleigh is missing and so is the item.  Even tho Haleigh is missing, Neves is concerned because the item is missing as well?  Am I reading this wrong, or putting too much into it? 

Seems to me that if it were a doll/meds/inhaler/coat/whatever that she would just say something like, 'her fav dolly/meds/inhaler/coat/whatever is gone too'. 

Why does Neves have the need to say the item 'should' be there?  Haleigh 'should' be there too! 

Good point. I would say that maybe LE asked her not to say what it was but it sounds like they don't know what it is she is talking about either? hmmm

Searching
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1787 on: March 08, 2009, 04:10:45 PM »

Thanks luckyday! 

"

Special night light?

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1788 on: March 08, 2009, 04:11:25 PM »

My eyes aren't focusing well due to a sinus headache, so I may have missed about Misty not having a key to the trailer, I don't recall reading that, or if I did I forgot. 

I have not seen that anywhere, either.  Just speculation, from having been in a relationship with a very similar man.
Thanks 

We don't know that she does or doesn't have a key.  It's speculation, that's all.  They sure haven't given us much to work with! 

lilymarie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1789 on: March 08, 2009, 04:11:49 PM »

You don't like bananas???   

I'm kinda at the wrong place then, aren't I? I'm going to get pretty hungry.

Nawwww, it's ok.  We've got plenty of snacks to go around, including popcorn!  No monkey will ever go hungry in here! 

mmmmmm - popcorn - cool

i also saw cookies here the other day - and were so cute!

BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1790 on: March 08, 2009, 04:13:07 PM »

I know there aren't too many Monkeys in the room right now, but please keep bumping this forward.

Dolce just texted me and she is going to the emergency room with pains in her side and lower abdomen!!

Please say a prayer for her and the babies. She will text me when she knows more!! 

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
lilymarie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1791 on: March 08, 2009, 04:14:05 PM »

Thanks 

We don't know that she does or doesn't have a key.  It's speculation, that's all.  They sure haven't given us much to work with! 

You're not kiddin' wyks! I'll bet this was much more fun with the Caylee case (not the part where Caylee was missing) when LE was giving out information constantly! I think that with all of the great minds here thinking about this it might be to their advantage at this point to give some stuff out - might jog some leads. I dunno...

NCSunny
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1792 on: March 08, 2009, 04:15:58 PM »

Why is the DEA there?

Looks like we are all asking that one...hmmmmmm

as for the missing item statement, I am not sure about NG but yes, it was made during the home tour... iirc
I was sure it was during the home tour, maybe there was more then one tour. 

You are right, there were 2 home tours. I was thinking it was on the the NG home tour too until I remembered seeing a shorter tour with the Great Grandmother where she said there was an item missing, but that she couldn't comment any more due to the ongoing investigation.

NCSunny

lilymarie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1793 on: March 08, 2009, 04:16:04 PM »

Oh gosh. Prayers to Dolce.

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1794 on: March 08, 2009, 04:16:59 PM »

I know there aren't too many Monkeys in the room right now, but please keep bumping this forward.

Dolce just texted me and she is going to the emergency room with pains in her side and lower abdomen!!

Please say a prayer for her and the babies. She will text me when she knows more!! 

Thanks Boo! 

Searching
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1795 on: March 08, 2009, 04:17:58 PM »

ote from: luckyday on Today at 02:21:00 PM
Ok I call the 1888-277-8477- Made a report about Madison Ave off of highway 17 south of Myra Lake and a SO 1 block over on Baker.. They gave me a report # to refer back to add any notes or info.. Its done..
HMMMM. I called last week reference AnnaFl's post about Ron stealing drugs. They gave me no report #. I called last night (actually early this am) on the dream/Madison Ave/RR tracks as well and DID get a report #.

DEA agents??? The jig is up if that is the case. No wonder Ron/Misty have not been on camera lately.  Maybe they found drugs in the trailer.

I find that very interesting, about not getting a report # on the AnnaFL's post about Ron stealing drugs. Are they not supposed to take everything called in with some seriousness, but the dream they gave you a report #.    That makes no sense to me.
Tell me about it. Makes absolutely no sense.

Yes, we have no nanners for you, Wyks!!

I have been taking EVERYTHING AnnaFL says with a HUGE grain of salt. She is connected/related to the mother's side of the family and many of the internet rumors about Ron & Misty have come from her via this site or WS. It is very slanted. I think she believes what she is saying - and I think she wants what's best for Haleigh but I don't think she is objective.

So it is a big leap to say Ron IS dealing drugs based upon what AnnaFL says. It does appear that he has had drug issues in the past (and heck he may now) but wouldn't he have been arrested if anything had been found by now? Yes he would have. Also, there is a very good chance that part of the wall was taken near the water heater - which is near the back door - in order to obtain a palm print or print of some sort.

Also, jumping to any conclusions based upon a reporter that is a friend of a poster that says that the DEA is in town - well they could be there for ANY reason. The DEA is going to be focused on drug related cases only. Right now this is a local LE and FBI missing child case. To conclude this is related to Ron at all is just a giant leap IMO.

Again there seems to be an undercurrent of speculation that this child was abducted over drugs. I just don't see the connection. A 5 year old girl is 99.9% (don't quote me on that statistic) of the time is taken by a non-family member for one reason. If its family then there is usually an easily identified abuse issue involved. But not drugs.

Sounds as though LE are as well.. Now that she has come up yet again, I have to say, when WS claimed that she sent pm's to admin and said it was inappropriate for anyone to invite her to SM, I e-mailed her and asked her if it was true and went on to let her know that she asked for our help and I would like to know why she would do that... She never responded,so I am taking that as an yes answer to if she did that since from what I hear she is still on WS working hard to muddy the waters. I at this point HAVE to look at ANNA FL and that side of the family with VERY high suspicion. How many times did CA muddy the waters and continue to do so... yes I know,separate cases,yet one side of the family has members online working to muddy waters..go ahead, throw nanners, love me some nanners.

Searching
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1796 on: March 08, 2009, 04:22:32 PM »

BUMP..

Prayers going out!! Come on monkeys, lets send our prayers out for our fellow monkey and future monkey members. Praying for wellness and strength here.

rana
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1797 on: March 08, 2009, 04:22:45 PM »

If you know something - spill it - maybe I can really help... but saying stuff like Ron is a pussy and crap like that is not endearing me to your words or posts...
Wow. W/all due respect, is it a prerequisite that any post written here has to endear others???

And yes, would like to know who this is written to???

I inquired right after it was posted, because I didn't see anything in that post that called RC a P..........nor, do I feel the need to endear myself to a specific person. We all bring our own ideas, past experiences etc to SM and no one should feel like their opinion is "discounted" because they haven't been around long enough

Yes, I agree. And also I have kept myself quiet on observations of the families appearances, but I do believe it is human nature to make comments on that as well as life style. Just saying for example on the Caylee threads all the talk of that family, their appearance, their behavior, etc.

I agree, personally I remember looking at the Jon Benet Ramsey family and wondering if they had inadvertantly put her in the spotlight for some sick perv who get's off on little girls dresses up like adults, the Anthony family and the absurd stories they were spinning, same with Drew Peterson, etc. Although,

I never felt Mark Lunsford was guilty of harming his child, and I think it was due to how direct he was in his interviews, to me he came across very believeable. I don't get that with Ron;...just red flags.

I honestly can't remember many cases where the parents haven't come under scrutiny for at least a brief period of time.

IM, I believed Mark Lunsford from the get-go for that exact reason. (bolding) His living with his parents or his "look" had nothing to do with anything IMO. 

The things he said and the way he said them screamed he had nothing to do with it... to me. As you mentioned, the immediate family does come under scrutiny; and when they are not involved, they're typically quickly cleared so the investigation can move concentrically out from there.

NCSunny
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1798 on: March 08, 2009, 04:24:26 PM »

I am sending prayers for lovely Dolce & her babies, I sure hope they will all be ok!

NCSunny

rana
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1799 on: March 08, 2009, 04:25:04 PM »

Ooops, IM my "red flag" comment somehow got in your box. I cant fix it; but I did say it.

Sorry I goofed up the quote.

EEK!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.