April 24, 2024, 05:16:20 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Cummings #4 3/04/09 - 3/08/09  (Read 297444 times)
Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #200 on: March 04, 2009, 10:30:21 PM »

AnnaFL - as I posted earlier, it doesn't matter to me what forum you post on.  What matters to me is that Haleigh is found, that's what matters.

I PM'd you at WS and invited you to join here after we noticed some of your posts being deleted at WS and the thread disappearing.  I PM'd you under the name I have used at WS since April 1005 which is Caldeb.

It's possible that Tricia and the moderators are not aware that Caldeb at WS is Klaasend at SM.  No matter.  Anyway, this is the message I got after inviting you here last night:

That's interesting. I find it more rude that individuals PM, that would stand for PRIVATE MESSAGES, are being read. So much for an expectation of privacy. I am sure that will be welcome news to posters.

I might write on this more at length; however, I find some actions on the internet as juvenile as I have ever witnessed. People can post anywhere they want. That is why the web is so big. The individuals that post on a site are not property of the site, their postings are property of the site.

I have been out of High School for quite a while and have no ambition to return. Johny or Suzy are allowed to be invited to other people's houses for a sleepover, party or to listen to music downloads. Guess what, they will go back to Christy's place after that as that is where they normally hang.

For that some one is banned? How dare you spend time at someone else's house and not spend time with me. God God.

I am pretty sure at this point as SM has been around since 2005, people know who we are and where we are. A simple innocent invite with no malicious intent being dealt with like that is beyond comical.

I would tend to think that reading people's PM's might be a bigger issue. I have read WS for years and must say I am a bit shocked. What I will say as they can ultimately do what they please ... is when unique content is posted on SM or any one of the family of blogs under the SM logo will have proper attribution.

I will end by saying what a difference there is between blogs and forums and blog based forums.

Shocking, that the rude part does not provide accountability as to the reading of the PM in the first place.
Save for the fact that I have several good friends I have made from that site, I am embarassed at the affiliation.

Private being the operative word here,it would be a misnomer as the expectation of privacy is little more than a ruse apparently.
Try starting a thread about who has access, or better yet PM or email the admins and see what happens.
A "tidbit"... owner was advised of the activity of Windchime months ago, and btw, if you allow access to members PM's and personal information, again she was warned about the practice by me personally in November, you don't get to say...
"We were shocked.." unless it can be interchanged with "we got caught"  

Say it with me ... "Professional Responsibility"

Lastly, stop soliciting LE on every major case, they are on to you and it's embarassing, not to you apparently, but to those that actually work with them on a regular basis-

Blink  
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #201 on: March 04, 2009, 10:31:05 PM »

There was something BIG! happening. Did it fizzle?

It appears that it may have been happening in someone's mind only, then took on a life of it's own from there. 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #202 on: March 04, 2009, 10:33:45 PM »

WS = unnecessary D-R-A-M-A 
I knew when I was reading over there earlier tonight it was all crap.
I like facts. The fact is that Haleigh is missing and needs to be found.
I am very skeptical of people who come to these forums professing to be 'insiders'.. I am sure there are those on here who have inside info to different cases and keep their mouths shut and only share it in emails.. please, enough of these people. LETS FIND HALEIGH

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #203 on: March 04, 2009, 10:34:51 PM »

Hmmmmmm......

Aw, that is so cute! lol.

Thanx, I love kitties.  Soooooo curious! 

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #204 on: March 04, 2009, 10:36:25 PM »

WS = unnecessary D-R-A-M-A 
I knew when I was reading over there earlier tonight it was all crap.
I like facts. The fact is that Haleigh is missing and needs to be found.
I am very skeptical of people who come to these forums professing to be 'insiders'.. I am sure there are those on here who have inside info to different cases and keep their mouths shut and only share it in emails.. please, enough of these people. LETS FIND HALEIGH

Hear, Hear!!!

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #205 on: March 04, 2009, 10:39:46 PM »

AnnaFL - as I posted earlier, it doesn't matter to me what forum you post on.  What matters to me is that Haleigh is found, that's what matters.

I PM'd you at WS and invited you to join here after we noticed some of your posts being deleted at WS and the thread disappearing.  I PM'd you under the name I have used at WS since April 1005 which is Caldeb.

It's possible that Tricia and the moderators are not aware that Caldeb at WS is Klaasend at SM.  No matter.  Anyway, this is the message I got after inviting you here last night:

That's interesting. I find it more rude that individuals PM, that would stand for PRIVATE MESSAGES, are being read. So much for an expectation of privacy. I am sure that will be welcome news to posters.

I might write on this more at length; however, I find some actions on the internet as juvenile as I have ever witnessed. People can post anywhere they want. That is why the web is so big. The individuals that post on a site are not property of the site, their postings are property of the site.

I have been out of High School for quite a while and have no ambition to return. Johny or Suzy are allowed to be invited to other people's houses for a sleepover, party or to listen to music downloads. Guess what, they will go back to Christy's place after that as that is where they normally hang.

For that some one is banned? How dare you spend time at someone else's house and not spend time with me. God God.

I am pretty sure at this point as SM has been around since 2005, people know who we are and where we are. A simple innocent invite with no malicious intent being dealt with like that is beyond comical.

I would tend to think that reading people's PM's might be a bigger issue. I have read WS for years and must say I am a bit shocked. What I will say as they can ultimately do what they please ... is when unique content is posted on SM or any one of the family of blogs under the SM logo will have proper attribution.

I will end by saying what a difference there is between blogs and forums and blog based forums.

Shocking, that the rude part does not provide accountability as to the reading of the PM in the first place.
Save for the fact that I have several good friends I have made from that site, I am embarassed at the affiliation.

Private being the operative word here,it would be a misnomer as the expectation of privacy is little more than a ruse apparently.
Try starting a thread about who has access, or better yet PM or email the admins and see what happens.
A "tidbit"... owner was advised of the activity of Windchime months ago, and btw, if you allow access to members PM's and personal information, again she was warned about the practice by me personally in November, you don't get to say...

Lastly, stop soliciting LE on every major case, they are on to you and it's embarassing, not to you apparently, but to those that actually work with them on a regular basis-

Blink  

Very well said, Blink! 

And ya know they will see this 'over yonder'.   They've posted themselves that they are lurking over here, which is obvious, as evidenced by the 'extra' guests we've had in this thread today.  Heh. 

Happy reading WS!!   

rana
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #206 on: March 04, 2009, 10:45:16 PM »

Blink  

Very well said, Blink! 

And ya know they will see this 'over yonder'.   They've posted themselves that they are lurking over here, which is obvious, as evidenced by the 'extra' guests we've had in this thread today.  Heh. 

Happy reading WS!!   

Great post Blink34.

I started to say for the over yonder-ers - something about where the sun don't shine, and I don't mean Seattle; but I stopped myself - heh

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #207 on: March 04, 2009, 10:45:43 PM »

Island, you have mail!

Ok everybody, I just talked to someone in Satsuma, and I didnt get the same story as was told earlier, what I was told was that LE did come and get DNA from some people at chrstals camp , but not blood DNA, just like hair samples and also stuff that they didnt get the first time, probably just stuff that they forsee that they may need in the future, or maybe something that was found in the dumpster, the LE really is keeping tight lipped about almost everything, even to family members.....also about the helicoptors flying over head and stuff, uhhh no, there might have been one that flew over and circled back, but  who knows if it was related to the search for Haleigh  or something else.
   I was also told that LE is really leaning on Mistie, and that all these people that are coming on saying that people need to talk to LE, but are scared to do so, NOT....LE seems to be getting alot of info and is searching out anybody that has ever had any dealings with Ronald or Mistie, just because LE hasnt told what is going on doesnt mean they dont know, and who knows who they plant where to gather info, there;s more than one rat sqeaking!!!!!!

Now that IS the word from someone right there in the neighberhood!!!!!!

HH, thank you for posting this, and for doing all that you do to help!   

Any thoughts on why LE is being so very tight-lipped on everything?  It's SUCH a difference after what we've gotten in the Anthony case.  It's sooooooo frustrating!  We want to help, yet haven't a clue where to even begin, because it's like we have nothing to go on! 

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #208 on: March 04, 2009, 10:48:39 PM »

Blink  

Very well said, Blink! 

Happy reading WS!!   

Great post Blink34.

I started to say for the over yonder-ers - something about where the sun don't shine, and I don't mean Seattle; but I stopped myself - heh

Well Rana, it's a good thing you stopped yourself.     

flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #209 on: March 04, 2009, 10:56:51 PM »

I think any one of us could give the same kind of vague answers that Anna, Misty and now pirate.. (lol) are giving to the incredulous spellbound crowd over at WS 
If I am wrong I will eat a dog biscuit.. 

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #210 on: March 04, 2009, 10:57:09 PM »

Island, you have mail!

Ok everybody, I just talked to someone in Satsuma, and I didnt get the same story as was told earlier, what I was told was that LE did come and get DNA from some people at chrstals camp , but not blood DNA, just like hair samples and also stuff that they didnt get the first time, probably just stuff that they forsee that they may need in the future, or maybe something that was found in the dumpster, the LE really is keeping tight lipped about almost everything, even to family members.....also about the helicoptors flying over head and stuff, uhhh no, there might have been one that flew over and circled back, but  who knows if it was related to the search for Haleigh  or something else.
   I was also told that LE is really leaning on Mistie, and that all these people that are coming on saying that people need to talk to LE, but are scared to do so, NOT....LE seems to be getting alot of info and is searching out anybody that has ever had any dealings with Ronald or Mistie, just because LE hasnt told what is going on doesnt mean they dont know, and who knows who they plant where to gather info, there;s more than one rat sqeaking!!!!!!

Now that IS the word from someone right there in the neighberhood!!!!!!

HH, thank you for posting this, and for doing all that you do to help!   

Any thoughts on why LE is being so very tight-lipped on everything?  It's SUCH a difference after what we've gotten in the Anthony case.  It's sooooooo frustrating!  We want to help, yet haven't a clue where to even begin, because it's like we have nothing to go on! 

Howdy Wyks, I would think it is because of the size of the town, this isnt Orlando and everybody knows everybody and LE surely doesnt want the people that they might have and interest in to know that they do, for then they will be gone or threaten other people not to say a word! I also believe they are questioning the right person with Mistie and that with her is where the answers will be found and if so, then of course they wont say anything as that would let whomever she is giving them info on know that it is being done, so really they have no choice!   I dont think it will be long before something blows wide open!!!!!  I am still praying for Haleigh, I feel that too much time has gone by!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #211 on: March 04, 2009, 10:57:25 PM »

Hello Monkeys, I had to step back and take a breather, I am so upset I could not stop crying.

Klaas, not sure if my brothers information is here as I did not look. I found WS by looking for his info to see if any new leads were out there.When I get better together, I will e-mail his information to you.

Thank you ALL for the love,but this is Haleighs thread so I will stay on topic after this.

I have asked a dear friend to kindly ask Tricia to kindly take my brothers info off there. It was not an easy decision but I really do not want people like that involved in his case in any way. I realized after this chain of events that
1, they are very juvenile in there actions over there and 2, My brothers case is not in the news and well, never will be,he is an adult and had a troubled past of which no one knows. The only lead we ever had was my other brother,whom after questioning by LE sold his belongings and left what he did not sell behind never to be heard from by our family again, other then to tell my Step mother to tell me he never wants to speak to me again because I sent LE there to talk to him. I could care less if that brother speaks to me or not,he started molesting me when I was 4-5 and started raping me at 7. To believe he has done something to my missing brother is easy,he is pure evil. so no, my brother will not make news. I was banned from WS because someone stating OBVIOUS mis truths is supposedly "in the know" in a case in the news.  Yes it hurt,simply because it has proven I was spot on, they are in it for becoming famous in the news. No, I do not want them to touch my brothers case. Not much was ever really posted on his case either except by a dear sweet lady, The Aunt of Lorne Boulet,she was my rock in the beginning of this but I lost my home,my husband and everything due to so much time and effort going into my brothers case and also lost contact with her. Apparently she is showing as banned as well. Which blows me away because she is a very sweet lady. With that said, It is quite plain to see if the case is not in the news,the higher power at WS has no use for it.

Love to all my monkey family, I will be lurking,trying to get my thoughts back together as I did have to break down and take something to calm me down,which I have not had to do in quite a time. so hoping it will start working and I can stop crying.

Hugs to you all.

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #212 on: March 04, 2009, 10:58:52 PM »

I think any one of us could give the same kind of vague answers that Anna, Misty and now pirate.. (lol) are giving to the incredulous spellbound crowd over at WS 
AMEN!  some people are just too easy.

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Searching
Monkey Junky

« Reply #213 on: March 04, 2009, 11:04:18 PM »

one more thing..... when searching for a loved one, you grab on to anyone and anything you think can help, trust me.. they tell you to not listen to the psychics, easy to agree to,harder to stick to.. I rode the wind of those psychics and anyone else I thought could help. I hung on EVERY ONES word.   THAT is why I was suspicious of certain posters.. like Anna Fl... I read where she was posting on topix and she knew NOTHING of the family,but suddenly after getting all the info from there and other places, she said she was a cousin..that is why I asked her what I did and she could not/would not answer.. you should read that topix thread,starting at page 14,quite enlightening.

rana
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #214 on: March 04, 2009, 11:07:43 PM »

From there......

Today, 12:00 AM 
Anna Fl 
Registered User   Join Date: Feb 2009

All I[m saying is that Misty's dad finally walked into the police station and told them what he knows, apparently something new. He says he was hoping he wouldn't "get in trouble" but he just felt compelled to just tell them whatever it is he knows. 

rana
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #215 on: March 04, 2009, 11:09:02 PM »

AMEN!  some people are just too easy.

SPELLBOUND! That's the word I was looking for....

Searching
Monkey Junky

« Reply #216 on: March 04, 2009, 11:09:32 PM »

Hello Monkeys, I had to step back and take a breather, I am so upset I could not stop crying.

Klaas, not sure if my brothers information is here as I did not look. I found WS by looking for his info to see if any new leads were out there.When I get better together, I will e-mail his information to you.

Thank you ALL for the love,but this is Haleighs thread so I will stay on topic after this.

I have asked a dear friend to kindly ask Tricia to kindly take my brothers info off there. It was not an easy decision but I really do not want people like that involved in his case in any way. I realized after this chain of events that
1, they are very juvenile in there actions over there and 2, My brothers case is not in the news and well, never will be,he is an adult and had a troubled past of which no one knows. The only lead we ever had was my other brother,whom after questioning by LE sold his belongings and left what he did not sell behind never to be heard from by our family again, other then to tell my Step mother to tell me he never wants to speak to me again because I sent LE there to talk to him. I could care less if that brother speaks to me or not,he started molesting me when I was 4-5 and started raping me at 7. How ever,he is the only lead in missing brothers case..To believe he has done something to my missing brother is easy,he is pure evil. so no, my brother will not make news. I was banned from WS because someone stating OBVIOUS mis truths is supposedly "in the know" in a case in the news.  Yes it hurt,simply because it has proven I was spot on, they are in it for becoming famous in the news. No, I do not want them to touch my brothers case. Not much was ever really posted on his case either except by a dear sweet lady, The Aunt of Lorne Boulet,she was my rock in the beginning of this but I lost my home,my husband and everything due to so much time and effort going into my brothers case and also lost contact with her. Apparently she is showing as banned as well. Which blows me away because she is a very sweet lady. With that said, It is quite plain to see if the case is not in the news,the higher power at WS has no use for it.

Love to all my monkey family, I will be lurking,trying to get my thoughts back together as I did have to break down and take something to calm me down,which I have not had to do in quite a time. so hoping it will start working and I can stop crying.

Hugs to you all.
Had to add the red portion..sorry... scrambled mind right at the moment...

Searching
Monkey Junky

« Reply #217 on: March 04, 2009, 11:16:03 PM »

Quote:
Originally Posted by mydailyopinions View Post
Anna, I am curious if you know if LE has had to subpoena DNA from anyone?
All I know is they had a handful of subpoena's yesterday and took the DNA today.

Maybe a monkey with an "in" can see if this is true?? seemed to me most of the family was willing to give/do what ever was needed to find Haleigh....

flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #218 on: March 04, 2009, 11:17:08 PM »

(((((((Warm & comforting Monkey hugs for you Searching)))))))

Searching
Monkey Junky

« Reply #219 on: March 04, 2009, 11:19:49 PM »

Anna
If you see a post that upsets you, incites you, or is rude, look to the top of that post on the right and hit the button with the exclamation point. That button will immediately report the post to the mods.
I know it is hard, but try not to quote them so that if the mod deletes the post, it won't mess up the whole thread..I hope that helps you!

Hahaha if she thought the monkeys were mean to her,there will not be any posts left there if she uses that button...lol

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.