March 28, 2024, 05:06:32 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Cummings #4 3/04/09 - 3/08/09  (Read 295645 times)
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #240 on: March 05, 2009, 12:32:44 AM »

Searching hugs (neck and bear) to you. Please hang in there!

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #241 on: March 05, 2009, 12:32:59 AM »

Goodnight, my Monkey friends..
sweet dreams and God, please keep Haleigh safe and bring her home where she belongs..

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #242 on: March 05, 2009, 12:34:13 AM »

Hello Monkeys, I had to step back and take a breather, I am so upset I could not stop crying.

Klaas, not sure if my brothers information is here as I did not look. I found WS by looking for his info to see if any new leads were out there.When I get better together, I will e-mail his information to you.

Thank you ALL for the love,but this is Haleighs thread so I will stay on topic after this.

I have asked a dear friend to kindly ask Tricia to kindly take my brothers info off there. It was not an easy decision but I really do not want people like that involved in his case in any way. I realized after this chain of events that
1, they are very juvenile in there actions over there and 2, My brothers case is not in the news and well, never will be,he is an adult and had a troubled past of which no one knows. The only lead we ever had was my other brother,whom after questioning by LE sold his belongings and left what he did not sell behind never to be heard from by our family again, other then to tell my Step mother to tell me he never wants to speak to me again because I sent LE there to talk to him. I could care less if that brother speaks to me or not,he started molesting me when I was 4-5 and started raping me at 7. To believe he has done something to my missing brother is easy,he is pure evil. so no, my brother will not make news. I was banned from WS because someone stating OBVIOUS mis truths is supposedly "in the know" in a case in the news.  Yes it hurt,simply because it has proven I was spot on, they are in it for becoming famous in the news. No, I do not want them to touch my brothers case. Not much was ever really posted on his case either except by a dear sweet lady, The Aunt of Lorne Boulet,she was my rock in the beginning of this but I lost my home,my husband and everything due to so much time and effort going into my brothers case and also lost contact with her. Apparently she is showing as banned as well. Which blows me away because she is a very sweet lady. With that said, It is quite plain to see if the case is not in the news,the higher power at WS has no use for it.

Love to all my monkey family, I will be lurking,trying to get my thoughts back together as I did have to break down and take something to calm me down,which I have not had to do in quite a time. so hoping it will start working and I can stop crying.

Hugs to you all.

And hugs to you, Searching!

So sorry for what you have been through,

Thank you.. I  saved my LeeWee PeeWee you did for me so I can look at it and laugh.. It is so perfect,just seems so well..lee..  Smile

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #243 on: March 05, 2009, 12:35:09 AM »

::MonkeyLaugh::As always 99.9 percent of you are wonderful, caring, and thoughtful posters to our guests.

To the rest of you. GOD ALMIGHTY SHUT UP AND LEAVE.

From now on any smart ass remarks ( not decent disagreeing but smart ass rude remarks) will earn that poster a banning for life. No questions asked.

Carry on.

OMG~They are losing it

Haha Great minds IM, I was just coming to point that post out to you monkeys... Talk about power going to someones head.. sheesh.

And thank you and miz jay for the kind words. really,you monkeys will never know how much you all mean to me.. Dsn, I seen your post a few pages back.. ((hugs)) to you and to all of you. This has been a very enlightening day for me honestly.
Like I said,when searching for someone,you grab the shirt coat of ANYONE and EVERYONE and I now wish I had never got involved over yonder. Being a member there brought more heart ache to an already broken heart. My heart truly aches for families looking for missing loved ones..
Searching, I knoe just how you feel, you know I have a sister that is missing also, and while searching for her all these years is where I have learned how to talk to people and get some insight into what is going on!   I would never post something just for the sake of posting it. A missing child is nothing to make stuff up about!  Some people arent worth the feeling bad about, we are the best right here at SM, and we stick together, you are among friends here, the rest will destroy themselves or just go away when they dont get any more attention!...........I say phooey on them, this is where we belong!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Searching
Monkey Junky

« Reply #244 on: March 05, 2009, 12:35:35 AM »

Goodnight, my Monkey friends..
sweet dreams and God, please keep Haleigh safe and bring her home where she belongs..

G'Night FlaMom, watch the water here in Fla...it seems to be having bad effects on people...   

Searching
Monkey Junky

« Reply #245 on: March 05, 2009, 12:39:24 AM »

::MonkeyLaugh::As always 99.9 percent of you are wonderful, caring, and thoughtful posters to our guests.

From now on any smart ass remarks ( not decent disagreeing but smart ass rude remarks) will earn that poster a banning for life. No questions asked.

Carry on.

OMG~They are losing it

Haha Great minds IM, I was just coming to point that post out to you monkeys... Talk about power going to someones head.. sheesh.

And thank you and miz jay for the kind words. really,you monkeys will never know how much you all mean to me.. Dsn, I seen your post a few pages back.. ((hugs)) to you and to all of you. This has been a very enlightening day for me honestly.
Like I said,when searching for someone,you grab the shirt coat of ANYONE and EVERYONE and I now wish I had never got involved over yonder. Being a member there brought more heart ache to an already broken heart. My heart truly aches for families looking for missing loved ones..
Searching, I knoe just how you feel, you know I have a sister that is missing also, and while searching for her all these years is where I have learned how to talk to people and get some insight into what is going on!   I would never post something just for the sake of posting it. A missing child is nothing to make stuff up about!  Some people arent worth the feeling bad about, we are the best right here at SM, and we stick together, you are among friends here, the rest will destroy themselves or just go away when they dont get any more attention!...........I say phooey on them, this is where we belong!

Thank you HH. I am sorry about your sister,really. I am proud to be a monkey. I feel I have found home here. Now, lets find Haleigh  Smile

IBE, Thank you and Hugs back to you. Smile you are all great.

Lets put our monkey heads together and find this girl.

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #246 on: March 05, 2009, 12:40:57 AM »

Night Monkeys~I hope tomorrow will be the day Haleigh is found, this has to end..........hug your babies, and never take anything for granted.

IM

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #247 on: March 05, 2009, 12:44:17 AM »

You are welcome Wyks..
seen this on WS...

Quote:
Originally Posted by robbie11 View Post
anna, did you see the family tonight???either side... what's going on , you want our help but you really are not giving us much to go on. if you know a name send it, we'll do the rest.
mods please don't ban me, i just got here..

A Fl posted this in reply to the question..
I don't have much more to give right now. I'm just waiting to hear about what happened today and what's happening tonight. Everyone is tired and angry and frustrated and scared and sad...that's all I know right now. I really think something is breaking right now but police aren't telling anyone anything. It's tense, it's somber, I wish I had more to give you right now. You mentioned in your post that you just got here...I've posted off and on all day as I am home today and not down at the tents, just posting what I get when I get it on the phone.

again, no REAL information..just innuendo.

No, hadn't seen that yet.  Thanks! 

Sounds like someone over there may be thinking along the same lines as well! 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Searching
Monkey Junky

« Reply #248 on: March 05, 2009, 12:44:35 AM »

Night Monkeys~I hope tomorrow will be the day Haleigh is found, this has to end..........hug your babies, and never take anything for granted.

IM

Night IM. Hoping with you that tomorrow she is found. Alive,safe and well

mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #249 on: March 05, 2009, 12:44:41 AM »

A few hugs for you Islandmonkey, you put your money where your mouth is by your kind gesture to Crystal and family.Often I might think " gee wouldn't this or that be nice to do" but that's all that happens!

It's got to be heart wrenching to have all these days pass with no signs of your child and then your "campsite" is uprouted, to where?  All the chaos, confusion and pain has to be unbearable and then to top it off, more DNA samples needed, a mothers mind would probably immediately go to the awful thought of needing it to compare to a body.

It does say LOTS about the family, their response to your offer.  If we had a clapping monkey it would be right herebut since we don't here's 

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #250 on: March 05, 2009, 12:45:29 AM »

Carry on.

OMG~They are losing it

Thank you HH. I am sorry about your sister,really. I am proud to be a monkey. I feel I have found home here. Now, lets find Haleigh  Smile

IBE, Thank you and Hugs back to you. Smile you are all great.

Lets put our monkey heads together and find this girl.

I'm working on it~after speaking with the family, maybe I'll take that money to find a PI to look into the boat issue, it's about the only thing left I can think of.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #251 on: March 05, 2009, 12:49:59 AM »

A few hugs for you Islandmonkey, you put your money where your mouth is by your kind gesture to Crystal and family.Often I might think " gee wouldn't this or that be nice to do" but that's all that happens!

It's got to be heart wrenching to have all these days pass with no signs of your child and then your "campsite" is uprouted, to where?  All the chaos, confusion and pain has to be unbearable and then to top it off, more DNA samples needed, a mothers mind would probably immediately go to the awful thought of needing it to compare to a body.

It does say LOTS about the family, their response to your offer.  If we had a clapping monkey it would be right herebut since we don't here's 

Thank you~like I said I've been blessed and was just trying to pay it forward so to speak............I agree it says alot about them that they wouldn't take any money, but I'm keeping in touch and told this person to keep my number (toss away phone) and to pls call if they ever find themselves in a pinch, I'll be there.

[
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #252 on: March 05, 2009, 12:54:14 AM »

Thank you~like I said I've been blessed and was just trying to pay it forward so to speak............I agree it says alot about them that they wouldn't take any money, but I'm keeping in touch and told this person to keep my number (toss away phone) and to pls call if they ever find themselves in a pinch, I'll be there.

You know it works, you give - you get.  It's always worked well for me, when hubby is not slapping my hand. Your a good person.
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #253 on: March 05, 2009, 12:57:21 AM »

So this anna fl/1 has been all over the boards.  Interesting she's giving a good story over there, they are hanging on every word.  Most of my favorite posters over there are gone.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #254 on: March 05, 2009, 12:57:43 AM »

Thankyou Tricia and mods........
if this gets dangerous for our girls in Fla, can we go to members only??
I can't even imagine how it would be to be so close to any crime such as this one.
My heart goes out to our Fla. girls!

This was just posted over yonder, and this is what I mean by FOS, I live in Florida, I went to Putnam county, just what do they think is going on in that small town, they act like this is the Mafia... whatever... there's nothing more going on there then what goes on in every small town around here, and believe me, if things were that bad I believe Putnam would have made and appearance in the local news way before now!  This is just one small town family that got in trouble of their own making and I dont see people from that town just all of a sudden getting killed for talking 0n the internet and not really saying anything that hasnt already been said to begin with!   Please, if you think Putnam County is scary then come here where I live, redneck country will really give you something to worry about.......gosh

Yeah, I see what you're saying!  Good example of the fear being built up over there.   

My middle son lived right near this town for about a year before he moved to Tampa.  Since he used to live so close, I've been telling him about this case.  He's watched a bit of it on the news too.  When I started telling him this latest stuff, he was looking at me sideways.  lol  And saying.. "Ermmm mom, WTF?  That little hick town isn't Miami or something, ya know?"      In Tampa he lived right across from Pinellas Park, where Ron went for the tatoo.  Says if anything, that's where Ron could have hooked up with some bad dudes.  Am sooooo glad my son is back in Nebraska again.  lol

IMO, there's no need to get everyone over yonder all worked up about something that very likely isn't true.  Might be a redneck area, yet not much different or dangerous than any other small town USA.   Also, IMO, the dangerous part was likely brought on by Ron supposedly robbing a drug dealer, and the fallout from that.  That could occur anywhere.  And not likely so very dangerous for anyone discussing it, such as on an online forum, etc.

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #255 on: March 05, 2009, 12:58:11 AM »

good night everyone.  sweet dreams.
NickandNora
Monkey Junky

« Reply #256 on: March 05, 2009, 12:59:55 AM »

[quote This was just posted over yonder, and this is what I mean by FOS, I live in Florida, I went to Putnam county, just what do they think is going on in that small town, they act like this is the Mafia... whatever... there's nothing more going on there then what goes on in every small town around here, and believe me, if things were that bad I believe Putnam would have made and appearance in the local news way before now!  This is just one small town family that got in trouble of their own making and I dont see people from that town just all of a sudden getting killed for talking 0n the internet and not really saying anything that hasnt already been said to begin with!   Please, if you think Putnam County is scary then come here where I live, redneck country will really give you something to worry about.......gosh
[/quote]

I'm way behind and catching back up.

I was thinking the same thing. Zeesh... I live in redneck country too. It's not like there's danger around every corner or the Cummings are online watching every word that's said. I realize all it would take is one person to notify them all but... they would have to take that person on plus everyone else in the long line.

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #257 on: March 05, 2009, 01:00:06 AM »

You know it works, you give - you get.  It's always worked well for me, when hubby is not slapping my hand. Your a good person.

So true, but LMAO about hubby slapping your hand I honestly believe any monkey (not just me) would step up to the plate, it's just a matter of tracking the person down to actually make the offer, I just lucked out today when someone in the media gave me the phone number I requested.

[
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #258 on: March 05, 2009, 01:12:54 AM »

Thankyou Tricia and mods........
if this gets dangerous for our girls in Fla, can we go to members only??
I can't even imagine how it would be to be so close to any crime such as this one.
My heart goes out to our Fla. girls!

This was just posted over yonder, and this is what I mean by FOS, I live in Florida, I went to Putnam county, just what do they think is going on in that small town, they act like this is the Mafia... whatever... there's nothing more going on there then what goes on in every small town around here, and believe me, if things were that bad I believe Putnam would have made and appearance in the local news way before now!  This is just one small town family that got in trouble of their own making and I dont see people from that town just all of a sudden getting killed for talking 0n the internet and not really saying anything that hasnt already been said to begin with!   Please, if you think Putnam County is scary then come here where I live, redneck country will really give you something to worry about.......gosh

Yeah, I see what you're saying!  Good example of the fear being built up over there.   

My middle son lived right near this town for about a year before he moved to Tampa.  Since he used to live so close, I've been telling him about this case.  He's watched a bit of it on the news too.  When I started telling him this latest stuff, he was looking at me sideways.  lol  And saying.. "Ermmm mom, WTF?  That little hick town isn't Miami or something, ya know?"      In Tampa he lived right across from Pinellas Park, where Ron went for the tatoo.  Says if anything, that's where Ron could have hooked up with some bad dudes.  Am sooooo glad my son is back in Nebraska again.  lol

IMO, there's no need to get everyone over yonder all worked up about something that very likely isn't true.  Might be a redneck area, yet not much different or dangerous than any other small town USA.   Also, IMO, the dangerous part was likely brought on by Ron supposedly robbing a drug dealer, and the fallout from that.  That could occur anywhere.  And not likely so very dangerous for anyone discussing it, such as on an online forum, etc.

I'm glad that your son is in the heartland again, the way it reads from these "FL girls" , Satsuma is home to the catfish cartel, all these characters are rough around the edges but  bad guys with gangsta hit men, I don't believe it.

It's almost like a mass hysteria is being spread by a few, if it was that dangerous with enforcers behind every tree, it makes no sense for them to be talikng about their children at school, their house general location but to a local, they could probably figure it out.
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #259 on: March 05, 2009, 01:21:41 AM »

I'm going to reply to my own post!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111

If any hysteria is brewing they all should be scared as chit at all the predators in their midst
they ought to direct all that energy to try and identify all the SO's living on every corner
and use all that badass energy to not so quietly show'em the highway.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.