April 24, 2024, 01:01:41 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Cummings #4 3/04/09 - 3/08/09  (Read 297439 times)
Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #280 on: March 05, 2009, 08:20:37 AM »

http://www.news4jax.com/news/18850854/detail.html#video

The comments under this video are talking about Anna fl at ws, it's all over the net about what she is doing.  Good now she can be more hated than the Bachlor Ha Ha!

They are saying this video of Ron is new, but if it is his hair sure grows fast.

Sally  commented 5 hours 39 minutes ago
Hi,I had to go look,because you all made me curious,you are right,what a horrible forum.Why would people stay at a forum that is so mean to thier members?Can the Cummings and Croslin Family find out who is this AnnaFl person who is?She comes to a board and turns it upside down,but it couldn't happen if it wasn't allowed.That is the meanest forum I have ever seen.Please find Haleigh,that is what it is all about.How shameful for a girl to go just to talk badly about a family,she should be ashamed.

Hmmmm me thinks the truth of A Fl will come out and looks like WS is getting their publicity.. Shame that Stormy had stopped posting before they got to see the full scope of that thread and what has been done.

fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #281 on: March 05, 2009, 08:24:19 AM »

Didn't A Fl  say at WS LE showed up with subpoenas in hand for all the family and friends, which did not sound right as the family has seemed to be willing to do what asked...and this article says nothing like that either...I felt she was embellishing on the article that was posted yesterday about DNA...

Oh and Good Morning.

Good Morning Searching!  I'm inclined to agree w/you about the reporter/friend of sheffield family sent to trash the cummings.  She knows nothing more than us and boy is the web burning up about her deeds of last night and what she did to us and what she is continuing to do to ws. 

I'm very excited about this DNA collecting, to me it means they can get down to any strange DNA in that house now.  If none strange it's gotta be a known person. 
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #282 on: March 05, 2009, 08:27:31 AM »

I so want to go in there and post just not sure what to post to try to nail her.
Searching
Monkey Junky

« Reply #283 on: March 05, 2009, 08:27:58 AM »

Molly  commented 11 hours 16 minutes ago
If it's not bad enough with the families,there is a girl AnnaFl posting on forums and she knows as much about the families as a doorknob.People are sucking up to her to get answers she doesn't know.It is crazy what people will do to get attention.It is also very funny to see people sucking up to her on one section and another, talking about how little she doesn't know.I hope she doesn't start asking for donations,good grief.

LOLOL

Searching
Monkey Junky

« Reply #284 on: March 05, 2009, 08:29:57 AM »

Didn't A Fl  say at WS LE showed up with subpoenas in hand for all the family and friends, which did not sound right as the family has seemed to be willing to do what asked...and this article says nothing like that either...I felt she was embellishing on the article that was posted yesterday about DNA...

Oh and Good Morning.

Good Morning Searching!  I'm inclined to agree w/you about the reporter/friend of sheffield family sent to trash the cummings.  She knows nothing more than us and boy is the web burning up about her deeds of last night and what she did to us and what she is continuing to do to ws. 

I'm very excited about this DNA collecting, to me it means they can get down to any strange DNA in that house now.  If none strange it's gotta be a known person. 

I am hoping they got DNA from the brick at least to tie to someone.This girl has been gone too long. She needs to be found.

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #285 on: March 05, 2009, 08:33:28 AM »

Thankyou Tricia and mods........
if this gets dangerous for our girls in Fla, can we go to members only??
I can't even imagine how it would be to be so close to any crime such as this one.
My heart goes out to our Fla. girls!

This was just posted over yonder, and this is what I mean by FOS, I live in Florida, I went to Putnam county, just what do they think is going on in that small town, they act like this is the Mafia... whatever... there's nothing more going on there then what goes on in every small town around here, and believe me, if things were that bad I believe Putnam would have made and appearance in the local news way before now!  This is just one small town family that got in trouble of their own making and I dont see people from that town just all of a sudden getting killed for talking 0n the internet and not really saying anything that hasnt already been said to begin with!   Please, if you think Putnam County is scary then come here where I live, redneck country will really give you something to worry about.......gosh

HH....very correct! Otherwise if they think that it is scary where they live, try living in some of the bigger cities.....give me a break...scared...yeah right!

Searching, I am skipping a few pages on this thread of which I will go back and catch up but I had to post this to you.....Sorry that you are distressed about your brother..but may I share that my own brother was "missing" for over 18 yrs...maybe longer...but in this last year, he has reached out to family and we have heard from him...My mother has still not seen or talked to him, long story, but I emailed him and my other brother has seen him and says that he is ok...He is/was a drinker and a gambler...I am pretty sure that he lost everything, including what he took from my mom.... but that is my brother...totally not your situation I am sure....Anyhooooo....just telling you this info to let you see/know that there is always hope for your loved one to come back as well....We did not hear from him in all the years that he was missing...we did not know what had happened to him...but now at least he is safe...Hope that the same happens for you and your family...

Searching
Monkey Junky

« Reply #286 on: March 05, 2009, 08:45:13 AM »

Thankyou Tricia and mods........
if this gets dangerous for our girls in Fla, can we go to members only??
I can't even imagine how it would be to be so close to any crime such as this one.
My heart goes out to our Fla. girls!

This was just posted over yonder, and this is what I mean by FOS, I live in Florida, I went to Putnam county, just what do they think is going on in that small town, they act like this is the Mafia... whatever... there's nothing more going on there then what goes on in every small town around here, and believe me, if things were that bad I believe Putnam would have made and appearance in the local news way before now!  This is just one small town family that got in trouble of their own making and I dont see people from that town just all of a sudden getting killed for talking 0n the internet and not really saying anything that hasnt already been said to begin with!   Please, if you think Putnam County is scary then come here where I live, redneck country will really give you something to worry about.......gosh

HH....very correct! Otherwise if they think that it is scary where they live, try living in some of the bigger cities.....give me a break...scared...yeah right!

Searching, I am skipping a few pages on this thread of which I will go back and catch up but I had to post this to you.....Sorry that you are distressed about your brother..but may I share that my own brother was "missing" for over 18 yrs...maybe longer...but in this last year, he has reached out to family and we have heard from him...My mother has still not seen or talked to him, long story, but I emailed him and my other brother has seen him and says that he is ok...He is/was a drinker and a gambler...I am pretty sure that he lost everything, including what he took from my mom.... but that is my brother...totally not your situation I am sure....Anyhooooo....just telling you this info to let you see/know that there is always hope for your loved one to come back as well....We did not hear from him in all the years that he was missing...we did not know what had happened to him...but now at least he is safe...Hope that the same happens for you and your family...

Thank you Cookie. Close to same situation,my brother has had issues of drugs and alcohol for many years. Was almost killed some years ago when he was thrown through a sliding glass door,he crawled up in someones yard to get away from the guy and by the time he was found,had bled almost to death. A family member claims to have spoken briefly to him around the time he disappeared,but said he spoke of skateboards/boarding. He is an artist and loves art,he has drawn beautiful things,and always spoke about the new picture he was working on or one he had finished,he plays guitar and always spoke of that and songs he was writing when talking to him,he even would play a song he wrote over the phone. so the skateboard/boarding thing just rings odd....I am sure he is alive somewhere..Maybe he will reach out sometime and hopefully he will be clean and sober.
Glad your brother is back where you know he is safe. Wonderful news and really does give hope.

fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #287 on: March 05, 2009, 08:45:59 AM »

That's the one great thing in life "You can't pick your family"  just love them for what they are worth.  As much as my brothers bother me w/their uppity weird ways I can't imagine not being able to reach out and call them and tell them that I love them and rehash old childhood memories.

It hurts just thinking about it.  You guys stay strong and I wish you HH, Cookie and Searching much love and peace.
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #288 on: March 05, 2009, 08:48:35 AM »

Hey I found a MURT comment on Topix on the Windchime blog.
Searching
Monkey Junky

« Reply #289 on: March 05, 2009, 08:49:40 AM »

lily  commented  13 minutes ago
That forum (Websleuths) is ridiculous. If you read there with an objective perspective - you can tell that someone is posing as these characters that have "inside" information. stormy, AnnaFL, pirate and maybe others are typical posers giving just enough information to get everyone all intrigued and then when it comes to giving "real" information they are "tired", "scared", "on the phone with the family" or some other lame excuse. Yesterday was like reading a script in a really bad missing kid movie. And then, you get the condescending mods threatening "banning for life" anyone who dares to question this little charade. Don't go there if you're over 13 years old. Geesh

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #290 on: March 05, 2009, 08:50:20 AM »

If it's not bad enough with the families,there is a girl AnnaFl posting on forums and she knows as much about the families as a doorknob.People are sucking up to her to get answers she doesn't know.It is crazy what people will do to get attention.It is also very funny to see people sucking up to her on one section and another, talking about how little she doesn't know.I hope she doesn't start asking for donations,good grief.

LOLOL

Searching....high 5 to you sister! I think that you and I were one of the first to suss this AnnaFl out, or at least to speak up about it...maybe the rest of the monkeys are nicer than me...but I call a spade a spade...I give everyone the benefit of the doubt but I have a limit..
I used to post on a forum when Madeleine McCann disappeared...there were a few characters on there who had more than one sock...they would come on the forum with all this vague info...then their sock would feed upon it, asking questions, backing him/her up....many people on the board hung on every word and believed the most unbelievable events! Finally after months of his < I know some detectives on the case and they are telling me blah blah...something will happen on this day or that day...but I can't tell you exactly cause they told me in secret....and on and on...
that is why I had my doubts about AnnaFl for one thing.....Some to this day still believe that character was telling the truth...even though not one thing came to be the truth, except of course what was already in the papers and news that this character repeated on the forum...

fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #291 on: March 05, 2009, 08:52:20 AM »

O/T

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/orlando-fl/TIF13AVKQLT1C0PPS

MURT Post#16 incase anybody missed it.  I don't know Murt, but know he was involved w/casey anthony case.
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #292 on: March 05, 2009, 08:54:29 AM »

Fat cat...where were you last night? I missed your posts....

fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #293 on: March 05, 2009, 08:55:09 AM »

LOLOL

Searching....high 5 to you sister! I think that you and I were one of the first to suss this AnnaFl out, or at least to speak up about it...maybe the rest of the monkeys are nicer than me...but I call a spade a spade...I give everyone the benefit of the doubt but I have a limit..
I used to post on a forum when Madeleine McCann disappeared...there were a few characters on there who had more than one sock...they would come on the forum with all this vague info...then their sock would feed upon it, asking questions, backing him/her up....many people on the board hung on every word and believed the most unbelievable events! Finally after months of his < I know some detectives on the case and they are telling me blah blah...something will happen on this day or that day...but I can't tell you exactly cause they told me in secret....and on and on...
that is why I had my doubts about AnnaFl for one thing.....Some to this day still believe that character was telling the truth...even though not one thing came to be the truth, except of course what was already in the papers and news that this character repeated on the forum...

I think I was slow on the uptake of what you guys were saying.  Dumby me...so gullable.
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #294 on: March 05, 2009, 08:56:47 AM »

Fat cat...where were you last night? I missed your posts....

I was working doing Broker price opinions and popping in and out, that added to my slow revelation about what was going on with Anna fl character.
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #295 on: March 05, 2009, 08:59:38 AM »

fat cat...in that article that you provided, where Ron said that he was moving from the trailer...understand that he is upset and does not want to go back there...
but what are everyone's thoughts? do you think that he should wait until Haleigh is found? how might she feel when she is found and taken to a strange different house? I know children adapt easily...but still, maybe he could/should wait for a while, yet he can't continue to live in a tent forever either...sigh....wish I had the right answers for them...The best thing would be if Haleigh was found today and then the dilemmas of where to stay/live would be solved for them..

fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #296 on: March 05, 2009, 09:03:02 AM »

I think it really sucks for someone to be so deceitfull when we are all here trying to help and give moral support out of the kindness of our hearts.  I'd really like to go down to Gainsville right now and give her a piece of my mind. 

I started to see that all the family members were checking in on their myspaces as the weeks went on so it was inevitable that this would happen.  But we know what they say about hind sight.  I still think it is some lame ass reporter trying to get us to do her work like Searching said. How hard can that job be what is she is sitting up in her house with no news trying to make news now.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #297 on: March 05, 2009, 09:04:41 AM »

The comments under this video are talking about Anna fl at ws, it's all over the net about what she is doing.  Good now she can be more hated than the Bachlor Ha Ha!

They are saying this video of Ron is new, but if it is his hair sure grows fast.

I agree, have you seen his hair in this video, looks like he buzzed it......I thought so during the tattoo video, but wasn't positive until I saw this video............definitely far shorter.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #298 on: March 05, 2009, 09:09:13 AM »

Sally  commented 5 hours 39 minutes ago
Hi,I had to go look,because you all made me curious,you are right,what a horrible forum.Why would people stay at a forum that is so mean to their members?Can the Cummings and Croslin Family find out who is this AnnaFl person who is?She comes to a board and turns it upside down,but it couldn't happen if it wasn't allowed.That is the meanest forum I have ever seen.Please find Haleigh,that is what it is all about.How shameful for a girl to go just to talk badly about a family,she should be ashamed.

Hmmmm me thinks the truth of A Fl will come out and looks like WS is getting their publicity.. Shame that Stormy had stopped posting before they got to see the full scope of that thread and what has been done.
But getting bad publicity, slammed.........

I sure hope we find her a live................

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #299 on: March 05, 2009, 09:10:02 AM »

fat cat...in that article that you provided, where Ron said that he was moving from the trailer...understand that he is upset and does not want to go back there...
but what are everyone's thoughts? do you think that he should wait until Haleigh is found? how might she feel when she is found and taken to a strange different house? I know children adapt easily...but still, maybe he could/should wait for a while, yet he can't continue to live in a tent forever either...sigh....wish I had the right answers for them...The best thing would be if Haleigh was found today and then the dilemmas of where to stay/live would be solved for them..

We have to look at Haleigh's side of this as well.  When she returns, and if she is put back into that same dwelling, what repercussions will it have on her??  I don't want to go into detail, but I think you understand what I mean about this.

Even if Ron was able to re-enter the home and feel comfortable.  What about Haleigh and Ron Jr.  We have no idea what is actually taking place while she is gone.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.