April 25, 2024, 09:53:35 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Cummings #4 3/04/09 - 3/08/09  (Read 297502 times)
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #300 on: March 05, 2009, 09:11:59 AM »

Grama...really good points about Haleigh and Ron Jr...thanks..

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #301 on: March 05, 2009, 09:13:57 AM »

I think it really sucks for someone to be so deceitfull when we are all here trying to help and give moral support out of the kindness of our hearts.  I'd really like to go down to Gainsville right now and give her a piece of my mind. 

I started to see that all the family members were checking in on their myspaces as the weeks went on so it was inevitable that this would happen.  But we know what they say about hind sight.  I still think it is some lame ass reporter trying to get us to do her work like Searching said. How hard can that job be what is she is sitting up in her house with no news trying to make news now.

Wow~sorry, I totally missed the reporter part.......home with a sick kid and slow on the uptake, so Anna Fl is a reporter? And, how far is gainesville from Satsuma if anyone knows..........

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #302 on: March 05, 2009, 09:17:32 AM »

I think it really sucks for someone to be so deceitfull when we are all here trying to help and give moral support out of the kindness of our hearts.  I'd really like to go down to Gainsville right now and give her a piece of my mind. 

I started to see that all the family members were checking in on their myspaces as the weeks went on so it was inevitable that this would happen.  But we know what they say about hind sight.  I still think it is some lame ass reporter trying to get us to do her work like Searching said. How hard can that job be what is she is sitting up in her house with no news trying to make news now.

Wow~sorry, I totally missed the reporter part.......home with a sick kid and slow on the uptake, so Anna Fl is a reporter? And, how far is gainesville from Satsuma if anyone knows..........

we don't know if annafl is a reporter, but we suspect that she is a fake.....

fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #303 on: March 05, 2009, 09:19:46 AM »

fat cat...in that article that you provided, where Ron said that he was moving from the trailer...understand that he is upset and does not want to go back there...
but what are everyone's thoughts? do you think that he should wait until Haleigh is found? how might she feel when she is found and taken to a strange different house? I know children adapt easily...but still, maybe he could/should wait for a while, yet he can't continue to live in a tent forever either...sigh....wish I had the right answers for them...The best thing would be if Haleigh was found today and then the dilemmas of where to stay/live would be solved for them..

Cookie I think if he had nothing to do with it he is acting right, when Haleigh is found he will march right back in there with her if she wants to go.  If she comes back and is traumatized she may have very bad feelings about that house.  If I were him and somebody broke in my house and stole my baby I would feel violated and not go back in either.  I've felt from the beginning that Ron was thinking about a SO taking her and all that that implies, I could just feel the grief in the pit of my stomach for that.  Your not sure who took you baby so your up and your down, you don't want to think the worst, but the best is so far away.  But that's my thoughts on Ron.  I may be reading to much into him, but he's got lots of depth to wade thru. 

By not going back in he also is leaving a pristine crime scene if there was an abduction it makes his statements valid to me for all his bad boy stuff.

It kinda throws me off if he did it.  Like the Ant's, go back in and get rid of crap and destroy evidence.   
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #304 on: March 05, 2009, 09:24:33 AM »

fat cat...in that article that you provided, where Ron said that he was moving from the trailer...understand that he is upset and does not want to go back there...
but what are everyone's thoughts? do you think that he should wait until Haleigh is found? how might she feel when she is found and taken to a strange different house? I know children adapt easily...but still, maybe he could/should wait for a while, yet he can't continue to live in a tent forever either...sigh....wish I had the right answers for them...The best thing would be if Haleigh was found today and then the dilemmas of where to stay/live would be solved for them..

Cookie I think if he had nothing to do with it he is acting right, when Haleigh is found he will march right back in there with her if she wants to go.  If she comes back and is traumatized she may have very bad feelings about that house.  If I were him and somebody broke in my house and stole my baby I would feel violated and not go back in either.  I've felt from the beginning that Ron was thinking about a SO taking her and all that that implies, I could just feel the grief in the pit of my stomach for that.  Your not sure who took you baby so your up and your down, you don't want to think the worst, but the best is so far away.  But that's my thoughts on Ron.  I may be reading to much into him, but he's got lots of depth to wade thru. 

By not going back in he also is leaving a pristine crime scene if there was an abduction it makes his statements valid to me for all his bad boy stuff.

It kinda throws me off if he did it.  Like the Ant's, go back in and get rid of crap and destroy evidence.   

Yep...you are right...I agree with what you are saying...I guess that I was looking at it through a child's eyes, where did my home go.... but on hindsight, it would be very scary and troubling for Haleigh to go back there as well...she would be scared....poor baby girl...

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #305 on: March 05, 2009, 09:27:43 AM »

Well, I never even considered the reporter angle~but it's a good one.

I missed this too yesterday:

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/local/news-article.aspx?storyid=132855&catid=3

Meanwhile, Neves said Haleigh's father, Ronald Cummings, was looking to buy a home.

"He has a small amount of money for a down payment," she said.  Just peaks my curiosity that he/proxy on his behalf has set up a bank account for donations for his living expenses, rent, car payments etc per the statement they gave. If he has money to put down on an house, wouldn't it be more prudent to hire a PI to help out, that's what I would do-that would be a priority to me anyway.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #306 on: March 05, 2009, 09:35:06 AM »

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/local/news-article.aspx?storyid=132855&catid=3

Meanwhile, Neves said Haleigh's father, Ronald Cummings, was looking to buy a home.

"He has a small amount of money for a down payment," she said.  Just peaks my curiosity that he/proxy on his behalf has set up a bank account for donations for his living expenses, rent, car payments etc per the statement they gave. If he has money to put down on an house, wouldn't it be more prudent to hire a PI to help out, that's what I would do-that would be a priority to me anyway.

where is it about the house and the money for down payment, I'll listen to the video again, but I didn't hear it or read it in that article???
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #307 on: March 05, 2009, 09:42:41 AM »

where is it about the house and the money for down payment, I'll listen to the video again, but I didn't hear it or read it in that article???

Told ya I was slow today, I posted the prior link     .......it's in this one:

http://www.palatkadailynews.com/articles/2009/03/05/news/news01.txt

Police take more DNA samples in Haleigh case

By Larry Sullivan and Chris DeVitto
Published: Thursday, March 5, 2009 1:17 AM EST
Authorities obtained new DNA samples Wednesday from several people close to a 5-year-old Satsuma girl missing since Feb. 10.

The samples, sought by the Florida Department of Law Enforcement, were taken to ensure investigators had good DNA materials from relatives and others who were around Haleigh Cummings, a sheriff's spokesman said.

Among those giving samples was Misty Croslin, the girlfriend of Haleigh's father who was babysitting the little girl when she vanished.

Samples had been taken earlier, said Capt. Dick Shauland, spokesman for the Putnam County Sheriff's Office.

"Evidently they weren't good so they resulted in having to retake them," Shauland said.

Shauland compared to samples to other forms of identification.

"It's sort of like FDLE having a record of them, like fingerprints," he said.

Haleigh was reported missing at 3:27 a.m. Feb. 10.

According to a sheriff's office report, Croslin told deputies she put Haleigh and Haleigh's little brother in the same bed about 8 p.m. the night before.

"Misty said they were sleeping in her bed, and when she laid down at around 10:30 p.m., both children were still in bed," the report says.

Croslin said she awoke at 3 a.m. to discover Haleigh missing and the back door open, the report says.

Croslin said Haleigh was wearing a pink shirt and tan pants, but investigators later found the pink shirt in the house and now say they don't know what Haleigh was wearing when she disappeared.

An Amber Alert for Haleigh was issued a short time later, triggering a massive search and investigation by local, state and federal authorities, including the FBI.

"The detectives are still following up leads," Shauland said Wednesday.

As of this week, the sheriff's office had received more than 2,300 tips about the case, Shauland said.

Also Wednesday, Haleigh's maternal grandmother said she had heard rumors that one lead in the case involving a cousin of Croslin.

"I don't know that it's going to take them anywhere," Teresa Neves said. "I don't know the guy or what kind of questions they asked. I can only trust them (police) to do that."

Shauland said investigators were following tips wherever they might lead.

"The cousin is still in the mix, as is everybody else," Shauland said. "We haven't eliminated anybody."

Shauland acknowledged the family's interest in leads from the case.

"They have legitimate concerns," he said. "All of this stuff is still being followed up by the detectives to be sure."

"Obviously they didn't pan out," Neves said. "I don't know what happened. We got that information yesterday. Surely if they had any information they would bring her home."

"He has a small amount of money for a down payment," she said.

Relatives of Cummings and Haleigh's mother, Crystal Sheffield, who lives in Baker County, have maintained vigils in tents on the road leading to the Cummings rented home in Satsuma.

The Sheffields set up in a grassy area near Buffalo Bluff Road and the River Villas subdivision, but were told Wednesday they had to move from the site. They were hoping to relocate nearby.

Cummings' tent is in the front yard of a home not far from his house.

Neves said Wednesday the family was hopeful despite the passage of time.

"All you can have is hope and faith," she said. "You just have to trust that God will bring Haleigh home."

[
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #308 on: March 05, 2009, 09:47:01 AM »

quote: "The cousin is still in the mix, as is everybody else," Shauland said. "We haven't eliminated anybody."

before, another officer was reported as saying that the cousin was cleared...not a suspect..wth?

fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #309 on: March 05, 2009, 09:48:10 AM »

Tricia on First Coast news blog now putting other blogs straight;

Tricia1234 wrote:
Dear Narnian and Crazyover8,

Tricia Griffith here. Owner Websleuths.com
You have misunderstood the situation at Websleuths. I posted a warning to other posters who were being down right rude to Anna. They can disagree and question and chose not to believe her but I don't want them to whip out smarta$$ remarks just to be mean. They can post the same message without being a jerk about it.
The reason I allowed Anna on to discuss what she knows is I spoke to her several times at length and it is my opinion she is very sincere and knowledgeable about the case.
Since there is no way to actually verify her accounts of the family and situations I have expressed to the members that although I believe her there is a chance she is not the real deal. I believe I said the door was open to the fact she might not be the real deal. Words to that effect. The members can decide for themselves if she is telling the truth. Like I said, I believe her.
It is a change from our usual rules of if you state fact you have to back it up or if it's your opinion you must state so. Because Anna can add a lot of background I felt her understanding of the inside workings was something the members of Websleuths would want to read about.
Also,I don't let Anna say anything she wants. We have edited her posts and deleted them too. As long as people are not rude to Anna they can post what they want.
I hope this clears it up. If you want to email me please do so at triciastidbits@yahoo.com

Tricia1234 wrote:
Showing the family dynamic is helpful to the case. No one has been ruled out as a suspect. If the police come out and say the parents, girlfriend, cleared then you're right. It would never be allowed. As it stands now no one has been cleared and to take it a step further, the family's behavior may have something to do with her disappearance. We just don't know. We have a 17 year old girl not only the caretaker of two small children but is also the girlfriend of the 24 year old dad. That in itself is shocking to me and could have a direct connection to the who and why, then again maybe not. Until someone is cleared then a look into the family dynamic, both sides, is welcomed.

I'm sorry but this about Misty being 17 has PO'ed me from the beginning, my mom was 16 and dad 19, by the time mom was 20 she had 3 she was changing diapers when she was 5, I know many many young mothers and god help you if you do something to their children.  Even Laura Ingles boyfriend woulda been considered a peddie by todays standards.  Sorry guys but this is just the way it is in some places, it is old as time and I don't see it changing anytime soon.  And if the Croslins have no beef with it than the po po will not do a damn thing about it.  Don't waste my tax dollars on some 16 yr old who wants to shack up w/24 yr go get the real bad guys who go after those under 12.  But to say that because these are shacking up is the root of this is just wrong.  It goes on everywhere.  Hell we used to marry 13 yr olds to each other and this still takes place around the world.  JMO  Go ahead throw nanners now.
Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #310 on: March 05, 2009, 09:52:54 AM »

We have to look at Haleigh's side of this as well.  When she returns, and if she is put back into that same dwelling, what repercussions will it have on her??  I don't want to go into detail, but I think you understand what I mean about this.

Even if Ron was able to re-enter the home and feel comfortable.  What about Haleigh and Ron Jr.  We have no idea what is actually taking place while she is gone.

Great minds Grama, I was going to say the same thing. I do not see Haleigh feeling safe in her bed for a long time if ever after she is found.

fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #311 on: March 05, 2009, 09:53:40 AM »

Island thank you.  This DNA thing sounds awfully suspect to me.  Sounds to me like they have something and local LE got the wrong kind of samples from family.

Also Ron supposedly has 2 jobs he does side landscaping for his aunt Katrina Belcher?

Maybe we should ask the Pastor/Reverand of Ron's to verify what the funds can be used for?
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #312 on: March 05, 2009, 09:53:47 AM »

isn't tricia the same one who trusted that admin person who turned out to be a pedo?
her credibility is not real high on some peoples list....from what I have seen on other forums...I personally know nothing about her so I can't say...just if they are supposed to be such slueths, why didn't they slueth their own admin? just asking a question..

GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #313 on: March 05, 2009, 10:01:41 AM »

Few things I may have missed here yesterday. 

1.  AnnaFL posted that she WAS NOT in Satsuma,(this was from last evening, one of her posts on WS) if so.....how did she know that Ron was not AT THE TRAILER ALL DAY.

2.  If the incident with Ron stealing money / drugs is / was true, how / why...would this be the case...as supposedly he has some money for a down payment on a dwelling.

Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #314 on: March 05, 2009, 10:02:14 AM »

Question to think about.  If some bad people have Haleigh because Ronald owes them money or stole money from them, then why wasn't Haleigh returned for the reward?  Especially when LP had $25,000 in the mix.  Why would some bad guys hold onto a little child.  Children are hard to deal with, they cry, need to be fed, all sorts of troublesome things for someone that is doing it out of revenge.  This is the main reason I do not believe the reports coming from "over there" that everyone is so afraid.  The rewards would have fixed that problem, the bad guys would have taken it and run. 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #315 on: March 05, 2009, 10:07:55 AM »

Question to think about.  If some bad people have Haleigh because Ronald owes them money or stole money from them, then why wasn't Haleigh returned for the reward?  Especially when LP had $25,000 in the mix.  Why would some bad guys hold onto a little child.  Children are hard to deal with, they cry, need to be fed, all sorts of troublesome things for someone that is doing it out of revenge.  This is the main reason I do not believe the reports coming from "over there" that everyone is so afraid.  The rewards would have fixed that problem, the bad guys would have taken it and run. 
I agree with you Today, doesn't make sense, I see I missed things again overnight with this poster who claims to be a family member.
Searching
Monkey Junky

« Reply #316 on: March 05, 2009, 10:09:32 AM »

isn't tricia the same one who trusted that admin person who turned out to be a pedo?
her credibility is not real high on some peoples list....from what I have seen on other forums...I personally know nothing about her so I can't say...just if they are supposed to be such slueths, why didn't they slueth their own admin? just asking a question..

Cookie, you are spot on. Same Tricia and some think that Windchme is still there at WS under a different nic. I can believe that. She and Tricia were BFF after all. It is sad that in the haste and want for fame/fortune/recognition,Tricia is willing to stoop to the levels she is.

FCL, I think you misunderstood one of my posts. What I was saying is, I think Anna Fl was embellishing on an article that came out yesterday morning about LE asking for DNA from family/friends. Anna Fl claimed  LE rushed in with hand full of subpoenas for DNA from ALL FAMILY and FRIENDS .. I found that suspect,did they just have blanket subpoenas without names and fill in a name of who was standing there? Although, the reporter angle is a pretty good one. I however suspect it is a closet joy or murt. If you read at that topix site and yes, it is the same anna,the link came from WS, page 14 on,you will see she knew NOTHING about the family to start, then later after gathering information from around the web,she claimed to be a cousin,that is why I asked her who's cousin she is,and she would not answer me. she will not say how she is related in WS how ever which just brings the red flag higher.

fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #317 on: March 05, 2009, 10:10:03 AM »

1.  AnnaFL posted that she WAS NOT in Satsuma,(this was from last evening, one of her posts on WS) if so.....how did she know that Ron was not AT THE TRAILER ALL DAY.

2.  If the incident with Ron stealing money / drugs is / was true, how / why...would this be the case...as supposedly he has some money for a down payment on a dwelling.

1. cus she is friends w/crystal and they are watching him like a hawk instead of sharing the time on some random person equally.  Anger/revenge will make you do that.  This meshes w/his statement about not being able to get away.  I'd like to get her side of the story, not her momma's-HER'S. Not her past story, but todays.  Is she watching Ron, does she think he did it.  She's said herself that Haleigh is Ron's heart and she doesn't think he did it.

2.  stolen drug money?  I don't see him whipping that out there right now, you'd think LE would be all over that.  And the fed as we have FBI also on the case.  Stealing from the fund, the same see above.

JMO
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #318 on: March 05, 2009, 10:10:32 AM »

Island thank you.  This DNA thing sounds awfully suspect to me.  Sounds to me like they have something and local LE got the wrong kind of samples from family.

Also Ron supposedly has 2 jobs he does side landscaping for his aunt Katrina Belcher?

Maybe we should ask the Pastor/Reverand of Ron's to verify what the funds can be used for?

I too caught that DNA blurb.........that was odd. Well, as in everything in this case, there are two sides to the landscape "job", and I'm not free to elaborate on them.

Here is th info about the donations:

A Bank of America account has been established by a  San Mateo funeral home to help the family of Haleigh Cummings. They are asking for donations of any size. You can drop off a donation at any Bank of America branch or donate online. The “Haleigh Cummings Fund” is account number 8980 2673 7912.

“Ronald has been out of work, keeping vigil, waiting for Haliegh to come home,” Jamie Watts with Watts Funeral Home said Thursday. “There’s finances being incurred and the community wants to help.”

Watts’ Funeral Home is also selling Haleigh buttons and t-shirts.

I think iot is Watt's who is in charge of setting up the donations and where they are being used, and in the video/article it mentioned car payments, rent etc., and if he has enough money to put down on a house, I think he could use it to add to the reward, fliers for Haleigh and a private investigator.........to my knowledge I can't remember the pastor weighing in on the donations since he didn't set any of it up, I'm unsure he would know.

[
Searching
Monkey Junky

« Reply #319 on: March 05, 2009, 10:13:10 AM »

Because she can not keep her lies straight.. She also,when asked where,responded with Gainsville.. umm funny,that's where her isp shows up from. I believe Ron was there and I have not seen Stormy or Anna post, have any of you? not that I have looked either,I did when I first got up...but not since then.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.