April 18, 2024, 09:45:00 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Cummings #4 3/04/09 - 3/08/09  (Read 296812 times)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #320 on: March 05, 2009, 10:13:30 AM »

isn't tricia the same one who trusted that admin person who turned out to be a pedo?
her credibility is not real high on some peoples list....from what I have seen on other forums...I personally know nothing about her so I can't say...just if they are supposed to be such slueths, why didn't they slueth their own admin? just asking a question..

Cookie, you are spot on. Same Tricia and some think that Windchme is still there at WS under a different nic. I can believe that. She and Tricia were BFF after all. It is sad that in the haste and want for fame/fortune/recognition,Tricia is willing to stoop to the levels she is.

FCL, I think you misunderstood one of my posts. What I was saying is, I think Anna Fl was embellishing on an article that came out yesterday morning about LE asking for DNA from family/friends. Anna Fl claimed  LE rushed in with hand full of subpoenas for DNA from ALL FAMILY and FRIENDS .. I found that suspect,did they just have blanket subpoenas without names and fill in a name of who was standing there? Although, the reporter angle is a pretty good one. I however suspect it is a closet joy or murt. If you read at that topix site and yes, it is the same anna,the link came from WS, page 14 on,you will see she knew NOTHING about the family to start, then later after gathering information from around the web,she claimed to be a cousin,that is why I asked her who's cousin she is,and she would not answer me. she will not say how she is related in WS how ever which just brings the red flag higher.
Searching, please don't let what happened over at WS upset you anymore, I know that is hard to do, but take care. I'm so mad about all of this I can't see straight. Mary
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #321 on: March 05, 2009, 10:18:57 AM »

Few things I may have missed here yesterday. 

1.  AnnaFL posted that she WAS NOT in Satsuma,(this was from last evening, one of her posts on WS) if so.....how did she know that Ron was not AT THE TRAILER ALL DAY.

2.  If the incident with Ron stealing money / drugs is / was true, how / why...would this be the case...as supposedly he has some money for a down payment on a dwelling.

Because she can not keep her lies straight.. She also,when asked where,responded with Gainsville.. umm funny,that's where her isp shows up from. I believe Ron was there and I have not seen Stormy or Anna post, have any of you? not that I have looked either,I did when I first got up...but not since then.
My non physchic prediction is that one or more of the three will become to frightened to post.  There will be some kind of big announcement.  Maybe even saying that the locals are afraid of what's being posted about them at, yep you guessed it SM.  This too will blow over, trust me. Don't take it personal.  My hope is HH can get more real local information. 
Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #322 on: March 05, 2009, 10:19:11 AM »

1.  AnnaFL posted that she WAS NOT in Satsuma,(this was from last evening, one of her posts on WS) if so.....how did she know that Ron was not AT THE TRAILER ALL DAY.

2.  If the incident with Ron stealing money / drugs is / was true, how / why...would this be the case...as supposedly he has some money for a down payment on a dwelling.
[/color]

ahhh yes... I am with FCL on that.. That information came from Anna fl and her side kick Stormy. I doubt it is true. LE would definitely be all over that like flies on horse dung. We have also seen how well Anna keeps her story straight.

Searching
Monkey Junky

« Reply #323 on: March 05, 2009, 10:28:11 AM »

isn't tricia the same one who trusted that admin person who turned out to be a pedo?
her credibility is not real high on some peoples list....from what I have seen on other forums...I personally know nothing about her so I can't say...just if they are supposed to be such slueths, why didn't they slueth their own admin? just asking a question..

Cookie, you are spot on. Same Tricia and some think that Windchme is still there at WS under a different nic. I can believe that. She and Tricia were BFF after all. It is sad that in the haste and want for fame/fortune/recognition,Tricia is willing to stoop to the levels she is.

FCL, I think you misunderstood one of my posts. What I was saying is, I think Anna Fl was embellishing on an article that came out yesterday morning about LE asking for DNA from family/friends. Anna Fl claimed  LE rushed in with hand full of subpoenas for DNA from ALL FAMILY and FRIENDS .. I found that suspect,did they just have blanket subpoenas without names and fill in a name of who was standing there? Although, the reporter angle is a pretty good one. I however suspect it is a closet joy or murt. If you read at that topix site and yes, it is the same anna,the link came from WS, page 14 on,you will see she knew NOTHING about the family to start, then later after gathering information from around the web,she claimed to be a cousin,that is why I asked her who's cousin she is,and she would not answer me. she will not say how she is related in WS how ever which just brings the red flag higher.
Searching, please don't let what happened over at WS upset you anymore, I know that is hard to do, but take care. I'm so mad about all of this I can't see straight. Mary

Ahh No rose, I am hurt,but because that is one less place for my brothers info to be, but is ok. I have so many kind people right here at SM that it has really brought me through, I was crying last night over the situation and decision I felt I had to make in removing his information from there but I feel better today, I have gotten so many words of encouragement and it is very helpful. They chose a high profile case over mine and chose to believe people that had no clue were even who they said they were and ultimately banned me over them,for the high profile case. That is telling in its self. It shows even more what the agenda is over there. Also, well, there is this person that had her BFF windchime as a mod for all that time, a mod that could get information on families,users of WS, whom is a convicted SO.. So, I consider the source. I am proud to be a monkey, proud to be with such kind,caring people. I do thank you and all other monkeys,many times over for your kind words and encouragement.

Searching
Monkey Junky

« Reply #324 on: March 05, 2009, 10:29:35 AM »

Because she can not keep her lies straight.. She also,when asked where,responded with Gainsville.. umm funny,that's where her isp shows up from. I believe Ron was there and I have not seen Stormy or Anna post, have any of you? not that I have looked either,I did when I first got up...but not since then.
My non physchic prediction is that one or more of the three will become to frightened to post.  There will be some kind of big announcement.  Maybe even saying that the locals are afraid of what's being posted about them at, yep you guessed it SM.  This too will blow over, trust me. Don't take it personal.  My hope is HH can get more real local information. 

hahaha you and I must be riding the same psychic wave. I have been waiting for that post you speak of to show up there.   

fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #325 on: March 05, 2009, 10:30:36 AM »

Nope both have blue lights next to their names.
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #326 on: March 05, 2009, 10:33:07 AM »

Hey if Anna comes in here I want it posted in Big Letters ok?!
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #327 on: March 05, 2009, 10:33:36 AM »

Anna fl   sorry Anna.
Searching
Monkey Junky

« Reply #328 on: March 05, 2009, 10:37:30 AM »

I was just over yonder and LFlorida is repeatedly asking if Stormy is all right... oh and LFloridas cop friend called while she was posting and phone screwing up and yada yada.. go look, it is amusing...

oldiebutgoodie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #329 on: March 05, 2009, 10:40:43 AM »

This is heartbreaking... a video of Haleigh and her little brother opening presents last Christmas has just been released to the media (no sound on the video). You can find it here.

BETH HOLLOWAY: "We will not let this go until we take Natalee home. It will never end."
Searching
Monkey Junky

« Reply #330 on: March 05, 2009, 10:42:28 AM »

Tricia on First Coast news blog now putting other blogs straight;

Tricia1234 wrote:
Dear Narnian and Crazyover8,

Tricia Griffith here. Owner Websleuths.com
You have misunderstood the situation at Websleuths. I posted a warning to other posters who were being down right rude to Anna. They can disagree and question and chose not to believe her but I don't want them to whip out smarta$$ remarks just to be mean. They can post the same message without being a jerk about it.
The reason I allowed Anna on to discuss what she knows is I spoke to her several times at length and it is my opinion she is very sincere and knowledgeable about the case.
Since there is no way to actually verify her accounts of the family and situations I have expressed to the members that although I believe her there is a chance she is not the real deal. I believe I said the door was open to the fact she might not be the real deal. Words to that effect. The members can decide for themselves if she is telling the truth. Like I said, I believe her.
It is a change from our usual rules of if you state fact you have to back it up or if it's your opinion you must state so. Because Anna can add a lot of background I felt her understanding of the inside workings was something the members of Websleuths would want to read about.
Also,I don't let Anna say anything she wants. We have edited her posts and deleted them too. As long as people are not rude to Anna they can post what they want.
I hope this clears it up. If you want to email me please do so at triciastidbits@yahoo.com

Tricia1234 wrote:
Showing the family dynamic is helpful to the case. No one has been ruled out as a suspect. If the police come out and say the parents, girlfriend, cleared then you're right. It would never be allowed. As it stands now no one has been cleared and to take it a step further, the family's behavior may have something to do with her disappearance. We just don't know. We have a 17 year old girl not only the caretaker of two small children but is also the girlfriend of the 24 year old dad. That in itself is shocking to me and could have a direct connection to the who and why, then again maybe not. Until someone is cleared then a look into the family dynamic, both sides, is welcomed.

I'm sorry but this about Misty being 17 has PO'ed me from the beginning, my mom was 16 and dad 19, by the time mom was 20 she had 3 she was changing diapers when she was 5, I know many many young mothers and god help you if you do something to their children.  Even Laura Ingles boyfriend woulda been considered a peddie by todays standards.  Sorry guys but this is just the way it is in some places, it is old as time and I don't see it changing anytime soon.  And if the Croslins have no beef with it than the po po will not do a damn thing about it.  Don't waste my tax dollars on some 16 yr old who wants to shack up w/24 yr go get the real bad guys who go after those under 12.  But to say that because these are shacking up is the root of this is just wrong.  It goes on everywhere.  Hell we used to marry 13 yr olds to each other and this still takes place around the world.  JMO  Go ahead throw nanners now.

which blog did you see this on, I do not see it.

fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #331 on: March 05, 2009, 10:42:59 AM »

and all the really good posters are gone.  ss and winterrose won't even go in there and I really enjoyed there posts, IDK them, but liked what they were saying to stormy and anna fl.

it is amusing, I'm supposed to be working and can't stay away, working at home is really hard some days.
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #332 on: March 05, 2009, 10:44:20 AM »

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/local/news-article.aspx?storyid=132855&catid=3

scroll down to comments section
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #333 on: March 05, 2009, 10:46:03 AM »

i wrote this part;

I'm sorry but this about Misty being 17 has PO'ed me from the beginning, my mom was 16 and dad 19, by the time mom was 20 she had 3 she was changing diapers when she was 5, I know many many young mothers and god help you if you do something to their children.  Even Laura Ingles boyfriend woulda been considered a peddie by todays standards.  Sorry guys but this is just the way it is in some places, it is old as time and I don't see it changing anytime soon.  And if the Croslins have no beef with it than the po po will not do a damn thing about it.  Don't waste my tax dollars on some 16 yr old who wants to shack up w/24 yr go get the real bad guys who go after those under 12.  But to say that because these are shacking up is the root of this is just wrong.  It goes on everywhere.  Hell we used to marry 13 yr olds to each other and this still takes place around the world.  JMO  Go ahead throw nanners now.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #334 on: March 05, 2009, 10:48:21 AM »

I was just over yonder and LFlorida is repeatedly asking if Stormy is all right... oh and LFloridas cop friend called while she was posting and phone screwing up and yada yada.. go look, it is amusing...
It's unbelievable, it's childish, and I would like to know why that is going on when an innocent child is gone?
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #335 on: March 05, 2009, 10:53:50 AM »

snip
"she can not keep her lies straight".
Oh goody, this case needs this like another hole in a head....
Hope this doesn't hurt the case........

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #336 on: March 05, 2009, 10:54:50 AM »

It's like Nancy Drew and the Hardy Boys 
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #337 on: March 05, 2009, 10:56:40 AM »

Ditto on this link too from an earlier post here...forgot the posters name sorry.
http://www.news4jax.com/news/18850854/detail.html#-

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #338 on: March 05, 2009, 11:02:48 AM »

And what's this about Ron buying a house? Again tatoo and buying a house while daughter is missing, here comes my cynical side. 
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #339 on: March 05, 2009, 11:05:35 AM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/caylee-anthony/orl-asec-caylee-anthony-haleigh-cummings-030509,0,5058660.story

Caylee Anthony, Haleigh Cummings: Cases' key similarities, differences
Eight months later, Caylee Anthony and Casey Anthony remain squarely in the spotlight. Yet only a few weeks after Haleigh Cummings disappeared, interest in her case is dwindling.

Helen Eckinger

Sentinel Staff Writer

March 5, 2009

The day everyone said goodbye to Caylee Marie Anthony, the world learned about another missing little girl.

So TV trucks rolled from the 2-year-old's memorial in Orlando to a double-wide trailer about 80 miles away in Putnam County — the place where 5-year-old Haleigh Cummings was last seen alive.

"It was deja vu all over again," said Bob Longo, news director for WESH-Channel 2.

During the following days, the pack of satellite trucks parked near Haleigh Cummings' home in tiny Satsuma rivaled the media turnout after Caylee's remains were found in December near her home in east Orange County.

But soon, reporters on the latest missing-little-girl story began leaving Satsuma.

It wasn't deja vu after all.

Haleigh's story is fading after three weeks, but the Anthony saga has remained in the headlines for almost eight months.

The contrast between the tents and trailer in Satsuma where Haleigh's family pleaded for her return and the Anthonys' suburban home points to one of the reasons Haleigh's story is fading from the headlines, said Roy Peter Clark, senior scholar at the Poynter Institute.

"I think the greatest difference between the Caylee story and the Haleigh story is social class," said Clark, whose institute is a school for journalists in St. Petersburg. "I don't believe that working-class Americans get a very fair shake in the news media in general."

Only a handful of reporters remain in this isolated community north of the Ocala National Forest — even though investigators said Haleigh was abducted and they think she is alive.

Expect more coverage in the months leading up to October's trial for Caylee's 22-year-old mother, Casey Anthony, who is accused of killing her daughter.

"Any missing child is a tragedy and a cause for great alarm and concern," said Bob Jordan, news director for WFTV-Channel 9. "Every one of those kids is news, but that does not translate into equal news interest."

Strange twists stand out
The Anthony case has all the elements and more of the kind of stories guaranteed to draw an audience: sex, crime and general interest, said Paul Lachelier, an assistant professor of sociology at Stetson University.

Photos of a scantily clad Casey Anthony, reports about her romantic life and the stories she told about a nanny who abducted her daughter — a story investigators don't believe — are drawing readers.

So are other details, including the serious charges against the young mother, frequent courtroom battles and the behavior of her parents, George and Cindy Anthony.

The photos and videos of Caylee also captivate viewers.

The case also has provided bizarre twists and turns, beginning when Casey Anthony was arrested after claiming Caylee had been missing for 30days.

"When she was questioned about that, her effect was so flat and unemotional that it called our human experience into question," veteran Orlando defense attorney Cheney Mason said.

Then, Mason said, a "circus" ensued: California bounty hunter Leonard Padilla injected himself into the situation. Casey Anthony was in and out of jail. Protesters routinely amassed outside the Anthony home demanding justice.

"There is constant fuel for the fire," Mason said.

The Haleigh case hasn't offered as many twists and turns. News crews scrambled recently after cadaver dogs hit on a scent in a dumpster. But the container was searched and nothing was found.

Most media coverage of Haleigh's disappearance has revolved around her family's pleas for her safe return.

Fewer leaks, less to say
Law enforcement has released little information about its investigation into Haleigh's disappearance, unlike the Caylee case, which was marked by frequent news conferences and leaks from insiders.

"The return of Haleigh is the most important thing, but we also have a crime involved somewhere with her disappearance," Capt. Dick Schauland of the Putnam County Sheriff's Office said.

"We're trying not to jeopardize the criminal investigation or possible future prosecution."

For Orlando media, coverage also has been hampered because Satsuma is far away — a two-hour drive for some — and because Putnam County isn't considered part of its market.

Jordan, WFTV's news director, and Steve Hyvonen, news director for WKMG-Channel 6, had different opinions about the Anthony case: Hyvonen said that the story continues to generate strong ratings and that WKMG viewers are clamoring for more coverage, while Jordan said his station is no longer seeing the rating spikes that occurred early on in the case, and that he thinks viewers might be getting sick of the story.

The directors said their stations have received little viewer feedback about the Haleigh story.

"We have been up there just because it's such a significant story," Hyvonen said.

"But as each day goes by without a new development, it get a little lower as far as where it plays in the newscast."

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.