March 28, 2024, 10:21:44 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Cummings #4 3/04/09 - 3/08/09  (Read 295685 times)
pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #340 on: March 05, 2009, 11:11:55 AM »

I don't trust their (WS) vetting process. She didn't even know her own moderator was a child sex offender but talks to someone who posts with a local Florida IP on the phone once or twice and believes they have super secret insight.

It isn't about finding Haleigh over in that thread. It's about bashing Ron and pretending like something "big" is happening. Some grand conspiracy. That AnneFl chick said Ron hadn't been in his tent all day in one thread and then said she was "an hour away" in another. How the heck does she know what Ron is doing?
Heaven forbid you call Crystal or her family into question..

It's all about WS wanting to look like they have an exclusive and drumming up traffic.

Tricia has become the Geraldo of the Sleuthing Community.

Justice for Nevaeh Facebook - http://www.fbook.me/justice4nevaeh
In Memory of Nevaeh Videos; http://bit.ly/nevaeh  http://bit.ly/nevaeh2
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #341 on: March 05, 2009, 11:14:01 AM »

Good morning Rana -- We have not met -- I see that you have put in a lot of time and work on this case.  Thanks for all the information. 

Wyks -- I hope you are feeling better -- I have actually been sick with the same thing but no sore ribs, thank goodness. 

I just saw this and thought I would post the link -- http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/orl-asec-caylee-anthony-haleigh-cummings-030509,0,7504565.story

Thank you Pooky!      Seems quite a few folks have the same kind of thing going on, it's very odd!   Like we have become immune to the reg. antibiotics or something.   Hope you are feeling better soon too! 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #342 on: March 05, 2009, 11:16:34 AM »

I don't trust their (WS) vetting process. She didn't even know her own moderator was a child sex offender but talks to someone who posts with a local Florida IP on the phone once or twice and believes they have super secret insight.

It isn't about finding Haleigh over in that thread. It's about bashing Ron and pretending like something "big" is happening. Some grand conspiracy. That AnneFl chick said Ron hadn't been in his tent all day in one thread and then said she was "an hour away" in another. How the heck does she know what Ron is doing?
Heaven forbid you call Crystal or her family into question..

It's all about WS wanting to look like they have an exclusive and drumming up traffic.

Tricia has become the Geraldo of the Sleuthing Community.
Tricia has becom the Geraldo of the Sleuthing Community, exactly and very well stated.
pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #343 on: March 05, 2009, 11:19:43 AM »

Good morning Rana -- We have not met -- I see that you have put in a lot of time and work on this case.  Thanks for all the information. 

Wyks -- I hope you are feeling better -- I have actually been sick with the same thing but no sore ribs, thank goodness. 

I just saw this and thought I would post the link -- http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/orl-asec-caylee-anthony-haleigh-cummings-030509,0,7504565.story

Thank you Pooky!      Seems quite a few folks have the same kind of thing going on, it's very odd!   Like we have become immune to the reg. antibiotics or something.   Hope you are feeling better soon too! 

Don't breathe on me. Wink

Hope you both are feeling better. Thank you for the link and for the work you are doing here.

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #344 on: March 05, 2009, 11:23:38 AM »

LOL pink!   

pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #345 on: March 05, 2009, 11:24:25 AM »

"Until they bring me Haleigh's body and lay it in my arms, I'll believe Haleigh is alive," Marie Sheffield said.

Haleigh 'not a cold case'
http://www.gatorsports.com/article/20090305/ARTICLES/903050987

Sad quote. Breaks my heart.

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #346 on: March 05, 2009, 11:30:45 AM »

This has no doubt already been posted, as it is sev. days old.  I snipped part of the article cuz I find the bolded part VERY interesting!! 

SATSUMA, Fla. -- In a time when many businesses are thinking about their bottom line, the Spur Saloon in downtown Palatka is thinking of other people. The bar managers are going to donate 100% of the door charges from Thursday, Friday and Saturday to Haleigh Cummings mother.

“I have a seven-year-old and a four-year-old, and I would go crazy if I lost a child, and we wanted to do something special,” said Miguel Ziolko, Spurs Saloon Manager.

This is a local business to Ron, and yet... they are donating 100% of the door charges to Crystal!!   This is very kind of them to do.  And I think it's very telling that they aren't donating this $$ to Ron.  What do you guys think? 

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #347 on: March 05, 2009, 11:31:30 AM »

Sorry, forgot the link:

http://www.cbs47.com/content/topstories/story/Local-Bar-Helping-Haleigh-Cummings-Family/DoWtjBhisEG2__zsZch6oA.cspx

Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #348 on: March 05, 2009, 11:34:34 AM »

I was just over yonder and LFlorida is repeatedly asking if Stormy is all right... oh and LFloridas cop friend called while she was posting and phone screwing up and yada yada.. go look, it is amusing...
It's unbelievable, it's childish, and I would like to know why that is going on when an innocent child is gone?

did I do a bad no rose?  I was just posting that as the pstchic wave post really seems to be coming true... seems that Stormy will be to afraid to post is what I was thinking. Was not meaning to do a bad. I said before and will say again, people should work together to find these missing people,not try to hide information and sneak to get glory for being a super sleuth. Their hearts are apparently not in the right place. I am sorry if I did a bad...

Searching
Monkey Junky

« Reply #349 on: March 05, 2009, 11:38:30 AM »

This has no doubt already been posted, as it is sev. days old.  I snipped part of the article cuz I find the bolded part VERY interesting!! 

SATSUMA, Fla. -- In a time when many businesses are thinking about their bottom line, the Spur Saloon in downtown Palatka is thinking of other people. The bar managers are going to donate 100% of the door charges from Thursday, Friday and Saturday to Haleigh Cummings mother.

“I have a seven-year-old and a four-year-old, and I would go crazy if I lost a child, and we wanted to do something special,” said Miguel Ziolko, Spurs Saloon Manager.

This is a local business to Ron, and yet... they are donating 100% of the door charges to Crystal!!   This is very kind of them to do.  And I think it's very telling that they aren't donating this $$ to Ron.  What do you guys think? 

I think it is telling to some level. Maybe they seen all the donations were going to Ron,whom lives there,has family there yet Crystal lives a ways away from there and is not getting any donations so to speak,yet I do not think she nor her family has asked for any either,which also speaks volumes.

Searching
Monkey Junky

« Reply #350 on: March 05, 2009, 11:39:32 AM »

"Until they bring me Haleigh's body and lay it in my arms, I'll believe Haleigh is alive," Marie Sheffield said.

Hopefully with everyone working together,she will not become a cold case,we monkeys will try to not let that happen, right?

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #351 on: March 05, 2009, 11:43:18 AM »

I was just over yonder and LFlorida is repeatedly asking if Stormy is all right... oh and LFloridas cop friend called while she was posting and phone screwing up and yada yada.. go look, it is amusing...
It's unbelievable, it's childish, and I would like to know why that is going on when an innocent child is gone?

did I do a bad no rose?  I was just posting that as the pstchic wave post really seems to be coming true... seems that Stormy will be to afraid to post is what I was thinking. Was not meaning to do a bad. I said before and will say again, people should work together to find these missing people,not try to hide information and sneak to get glory for being a super sleuth. Their hearts are apparently not in the right place. I am sorry if I did a bad...

I don't think so Searching.  My take on her comments is that they were directed at those over yonder on what you had posted, not at you personally. 

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #352 on: March 05, 2009, 11:44:03 AM »

Hopefully with everyone working together,she will not become a cold case,we monkeys will try to not let that happen, right?

Right! 

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #353 on: March 05, 2009, 11:46:19 AM »

I think it is telling to some level. Maybe they seen all the donations were going to Ron,whom lives there,has family there yet Crystal lives a ways away from there and is not getting any donations so to speak,yet I do not think she nor her family has asked for any either,which also speaks volumes.

It could be because of that, Searching.  Thanks for your viewpoint on it!   

Searching
Monkey Junky

« Reply #354 on: March 05, 2009, 12:04:23 PM »

Umm did I miss something? I knew Crystal owed back child support,but not Ron.... Anyone?

Anna
Do you think this is a feasible theory?
Ron owed Joe drug money. There was a fight between the two.
Misty was angry about the money - Ron owed for the kids and now owed drug money too.
Misty took her anger out on Haleigh. She contacted her brother to help her dispose of the body. Her brother used the van and dropped Haleigh's body in the river (attached to one of those cement bricks).
Misty "bricked" the door and made sure she mentioned it to the dispatch when she called 911. She was beginning her story that would frame Joe. Getting Joe off Ron's back meant they wouldn't have to pay their drug debt and she would not be accountable for Haleigh's death.

Searching
Monkey Junky

« Reply #355 on: March 05, 2009, 12:05:15 PM »

I don't think so Searching.  My take on her comments is that they were directed at those over yonder on what you had posted, not at you personally. 

Ahh Thank you Wyks, whew, was worried there for a minute.

Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #356 on: March 05, 2009, 12:05:44 PM »

Regarding the article comparing the Caylee and Haleigh case, my take on the Caylee case is that her family has made the whole circus from the start. And everyone loves to go to the circus.  There were new circus acts almost daily.  I believe that a lot of this was driven for the money that could be had.  Haleigh's case is different in that there is some circus, mostly blog driven, but not much.  So no media attention.  Then there is Adji, whos family has done nothing circus like.  And there is little to no media coverage.  It was good that NG had the new information about Adji last night otherwise he would be easily forgotten.

If NG was smart she will see the interest in all these cases.  She could easily feature three a night.  I do not understand why JVM & NG seem to be covering the same thing, NG has almost become a rehash of JVM. 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #357 on: March 05, 2009, 12:09:03 PM »

Oh Searching please don't think I meant you, the behavior over on WS has disgusted me to no end, I am a member, though I will not post there they make me so mad. Searching
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #358 on: March 05, 2009, 12:09:34 PM »

Umm did I miss something? I knew Crystal owed back child support,but not Ron.... Anyone?

Anna
Do you think this is a feasible theory?
Ron owed Joe drug money. There was a fight between the two.
Misty was angry about the money - Ron owed for the kids and now owed drug money too.
Misty took her anger out on Haleigh. She contacted her brother to help her dispose of the body. Her brother used the van and dropped Haleigh's body in the river (attached to one of those cement bricks).
Misty "bricked" the door and made sure she mentioned it to the dispatch when she called 911. She was beginning her story that would frame Joe. Getting Joe off Ron's back meant they wouldn't have to pay their drug debt and she would not be accountable for Haleigh's death.

You did nothing wrong, I read it the same way Wyks did.

I do have on favor, I don't know which place you are copying the posts from.  If you know who you could just copy the the link and paste, if not could you just tell us where the posts are coming from?
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #359 on: March 05, 2009, 12:10:41 PM »

Thank-you Wyks that is exactly what I meant, I don't express myself well when I'm upset, I would never hurt anyone's feelings here.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.