April 23, 2024, 03:46:48 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Cummings #4 3/04/09 - 3/08/09  (Read 297301 times)
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #360 on: March 05, 2009, 12:11:46 PM »

Umm did I miss something? I knew Crystal owed back child support,but not Ron.... Anyone?

Anna
Do you think this is a feasible theory?
Ron owed Joe drug money. There was a fight between the two.
Misty was angry about the money - Ron owed for the kids and now owed drug money too.
Misty took her anger out on Haleigh. She contacted her brother to help her dispose of the body. Her brother used the van and dropped Haleigh's body in the river (attached to one of those cement bricks).
Misty "bricked" the door and made sure she mentioned it to the dispatch when she called 911. She was beginning her story that would frame Joe. Getting Joe off Ron's back meant they wouldn't have to pay their drug debt and she would not be accountable for Haleigh's death.

I don't think I've read it reported anywhere that Ron owed money to anyone.  Maybe the poster just meant that for a theory? 

Or maybe she meant 'Ron owed for the kids' to mean that Ron was owed for the kids, not that he himself owed the $$? 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #361 on: March 05, 2009, 12:16:55 PM »

Regarding the article comparing the Caylee and Haleigh case, my take on the Caylee case is that her family has made the whole circus from the start. And everyone loves to go to the circus.  There were new circus acts almost daily.  I believe that a lot of this was driven for the money that could be had.  Haleigh's case is different in that there is some circus, mostly blog driven, but not much.  So no media attention.  Then there is Adji, whos family has done nothing circus like.  And there is little to no media coverage.  It was good that NG had the new information about Adji last night otherwise he would be easily forgotten.

If NG was smart she will see the interest in all these cases.  She could easily feature three a night.  I do not understand why JVM & NG seem to be covering the same thing, NG has almost become a rehash of JVM. 

I agree, Today!  Seems NG's heart isn't in her shows anymore.  She seems distracted by her babies, which truth be told, I'd probably be as well.  However, NG's shows are not much except for repeated taped sections and, as you say, a rehash of JVM.   I cannot believe she's still leading out stories on Caylee/Casey with that same old 'breaking news....'     Am beginning to think that NG's shows are about done, let the Friday night dude take over or step away.  IMO. 

Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #362 on: March 05, 2009, 12:17:20 PM »

I was just over yonder and LFlorida is repeatedly asking if Stormy is all right... oh and LFloridas cop friend called while she was posting and phone screwing up and yada yada.. go look, it is amusing...
It's unbelievable, it's childish, and I would like to know why that is going on when an innocent child is gone?

did I do a bad no rose?  I was just posting that as the pstchic wave post really seems to be coming true... seems that Stormy will be to afraid to post is what I was thinking. Was not meaning to do a bad. I said before and will say again, people should work together to find these missing people,not try to hide information and sneak to get glory for being a super sleuth. Their hearts are apparently not in the right place. I am sorry if I did a bad...
Oh Searching please don't think I meant you, the behavior over on WS has disgusted me to no end, I am a member, though I will not post there they make me so mad. Searching

Thank you. I was so afraid I had done bad. Smile     

GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #363 on: March 05, 2009, 12:18:31 PM »

What??  Anther CIRCUS.  Goodness, now we have the Anthony Circus and also the Cummings Circus. 

Everyone wants to get their act in.  Also, remember there is a very large sum of monies...still available as in..REWARD.

Money plays funny tricks on people's minds.

Sad to say, but darn well true.

Searching
Monkey Junky

« Reply #364 on: March 05, 2009, 12:22:36 PM »

Umm did I miss something? I knew Crystal owed back child support,but not Ron.... Anyone?

Anna
Misty was angry about the money - Ron owed for the kids and now owed drug money too.
Misty took her anger out on Haleigh. She contacted her brother to help her dispose of the body. Her brother used the van and dropped Haleigh's body in the river (attached to one of those cement bricks).
Misty "bricked" the door and made sure she mentioned it to the dispatch when she called 911. She was beginning her story that would frame Joe. Getting Joe off Ron's back meant they wouldn't have to pay their drug debt and she would not be accountable for Haleigh's death.

I don't think I've read it reported anywhere that Ron owed money to anyone.  Maybe the poster just meant that for a theory? 

Or maybe she meant 'Ron owed for the kids' to mean that Ron was owed for the kids, not that he himself owed the $$? 

I took that as saying he owes for the kids, like back support..could we have missed a post where AnnaFl claimed this? or one of the others?  Ohh and I read a post on one of those links posted,news site,can not remember which now,but brought up Pirate now saying they are a relative,yet they joined in Dec. I think it was..soooo they joined a sleuthing site for missing persons before the relative was missing?? Can we say premeditated or at least running a scam???

GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #365 on: March 05, 2009, 12:26:32 PM »

Regarding the article comparing the Caylee and Haleigh case, my take on the Caylee case is that her family has made the whole circus from the start. And everyone loves to go to the circus.  There were new circus acts almost daily.  I believe that a lot of this was driven for the money that could be had.  Haleigh's case is different in that there is some circus, mostly blog driven, but not much.  So no media attention.  Then there is Adji, whos family has done nothing circus like.  And there is little to no media coverage.  It was good that NG had the new information about Adji last night otherwise he would be easily forgotten.

If NG was smart she will see the interest in all these cases.  She could easily feature three a night.  I do not understand why JVM & NG seem to be covering the same thing, NG has almost become a rehash of JVM. 

I agree, Today!  Seems NG's heart isn't in her shows anymore.  She seems distracted by her babies, which truth be told, I'd probably be as well.  However, NG's shows are not much except for repeated taped sections and, as you say, a rehash of JVM.   I cannot believe she's still leading out stories on Caylee/Casey with that same old 'breaking news....'     Am beginning to think that NG's shows are about done, let the Friday night dude take over or step away.  IMO. 

Here Here!!!  Repeated is putting it mildly.  The same goes for NG opening words.  How many times did we have to watch Casey in her jail visit with G & C., the video of Caylee reading her book??  If they were indeed lost for more videos, discussion on the case, then get on with it.

Cover other missing children, like Adji & Haleigh. 

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #366 on: March 05, 2009, 12:26:58 PM »

What??  Anther CIRCUS.  Goodness, now we have the Anthony Circus and also the Cummings Circus. 

Everyone wants to get their act in.  Also, remember there is a very large sum of monies...still available as in..REWARD.

Money plays funny tricks on people's minds.

Sad to say, but darn well true.
It is so hard to understand all of this, never in a million years would money matter to me under these circumstances and it makes me ill that people do these things.
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #367 on: March 05, 2009, 12:33:50 PM »

Good Day Monkeys, well I see the Fl people at WS has flew the coop for awhile, trying to figure out which stories to make up for their next trip to the forum, WTFE,  anyway, yea, like I said ....no big distraction yesterday, no helecoptors flying around, no police charging in and grabbing DNA from everyone, what a joke on WS......

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #368 on: March 05, 2009, 12:44:12 PM »

I don't trust their (WS) vetting process. She didn't even know her own moderator was a child sex offender but talks to someone who posts with a local Florida IP on the phone once or twice and believes they have super secret insight.

It isn't about finding Haleigh over in that thread. It's about bashing Ron and pretending like something "big" is happening. Some grand conspiracy. That AnneFl chick said Ron hadn't been in his tent all day in one thread and then said she was "an hour away" in another. How the heck does she know what Ron is doing?
Heaven forbid you call Crystal or her family into question..

It's all about WS wanting to look like they have an exclusive and drumming up traffic.

Tricia has become the Geraldo of the Sleuthing Community.

I so agree with everything you just said Pink! I stated last night that if AnnaFl was for real, I would eat a dog biscuit.. Let's just find Haleigh and let WS and T stroke their own egos. 

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
oldiebutgoodie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #369 on: March 05, 2009, 01:05:10 PM »

Haleigh's Facebook Page

BETH HOLLOWAY: "We will not let this go until we take Natalee home. It will never end."
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #370 on: March 05, 2009, 01:21:19 PM »

Anna

I took that as saying he owes for the kids, like back support..could we have missed a post where AnnaFl claimed this? or one of the others?  Ohh and I read a post on one of those links posted,news site,can not remember which now,but brought up Pirate now saying they are a relative,yet they joined in Dec. I think it was..soooo they joined a sleuthing site for missing persons before the relative was missing?? Can we say premeditated or at least running a scam???

We could have missed a post for sure.  Could be that he owes child support for Jordan and the other possible child it's rumored that he has.  Heck it's hard keeping up, so am very glad we can all keep our eyes open and put our heads together on this stuff!  lol 

I read that from Pirate too, can't remember where she said that tho.  It does seem an odd coinkydink that she joined before Haleigh went missing.  A in Fl has said that there a million cousins to the family.  Considering how it seems that most folks are related to each other in some way in that area, it might be very true.    

Am thinking that at the very least some of those who say they are 'related' to one of the families could be online to distract in some way.  It may seem they want Haleigh found, yet there could be a hidden agenda.  Am sitting back watching, trying to puzzle out what that could be.  Seems cases such as this often brings out some real weirdos!  Just makes it harder for those who are being honest and sincere, only trying to help. 

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #371 on: March 05, 2009, 01:23:47 PM »

Here Here!!!  Repeated is putting it mildly.  The same goes for NG opening words.  How many times did we have to watch Casey in her jail visit with G & C., the video of Caylee reading her book??  If they were indeed lost for more videos, discussion on the case, then get on with it.

Cover other missing children, like Adji & Haleigh. 

That's sure true, Grama!  It was good to see NG covering Adji's case yesterday. 

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #372 on: March 05, 2009, 01:25:04 PM »

Thanks for posting this!   

Searching
Monkey Junky

« Reply #373 on: March 05, 2009, 01:40:49 PM »

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=80795&page=12

Apparently some members are starting to stand up to be heard.

AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #374 on: March 05, 2009, 01:41:20 PM »

Didn't A Fl  say at WS LE showed up with subpoenas in hand for all the family and friends, which did not sound right as the family has seemed to be willing to do what asked...and this article says nothing like that either...I felt she was embellishing on the article that was posted yesterday about DNA...

Oh and Good Morning.

Good Morning Searching!  I'm inclined to agree w/you about the reporter/friend of sheffield family sent to trash the cummings.  She knows nothing more than us and boy is the web burning up about her deeds of last night and what she did to us and what she is continuing to do to ws. 

I'm very excited about this DNA collecting, to me it means they can get down to any strange DNA in that house now.  If none strange it's gotta be a known person

I am not sure about the DNA testing though, because they only lived in the house for several months, correct?  Couldn't unknown DNA come from previous tennants or their friends?  Help me see how this would help? 

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
Searching
Monkey Junky

« Reply #375 on: March 05, 2009, 01:47:06 PM »

woops..looks like WS members are hitting the hills,there is another poster there that said they do not go there because of the shenanigans....  Im glad I am a monkey... I have also seen where people are applying here at SM because they feel our hearts are in the right place... They are so right..So,lets weed out all those rumors go back,list facts as we know them and find out what happened to this baby girl.

User Image     
crazyover8 wrote:
Dear Narnian and Crazy Over 8,

Tricia Griffith here. Owner Websleuths.com
You have misunderstood the situation at Websleuths. I posted a warning to other posters who were being down right rude to Anna. They can disagree and question and chose not to believe her but I don't want them to whip out smart$$ remarks just to be mean. They can post the same message without being a jerk about it.
The reason I allowed Anna on to discuss what she knows is I spoke to her several times at length and it is my opinion she is very sincere and knowledgeable about the case.
Since there is no way to actually verify her accounts of the family and situations I have expressed to the members that although I believe her there is a chance she is not the real deal. I believe I said the door was open to the fact she might not be the real deal. Words to that effect. The members can decide for themselves if she is telling the truth. Like I said, I believe her.
It is a change from our usual rules of if you state fact you have to back it up or if it's your opinion you must state so. Because Anna can add a lot of background I felt her understanding of the inside workings was something the members of Websleuths would want to read about.
Also,I don't let Anna say anything she wants. We have edited her posts and deleted them too. As long as people are not rude to Anna they can post what they want.
I hope this clears it up. If you want to email me please do so at triciastidbits@yahoo.com

So not true...
Anna can drag Ronald Thur the mud all she wants....Someone tries to question her about something that is not already public information...AnnaFl says she would whether not say or can't answer that...Give me a break she is some teenage kid with nothing else better to do with her time...Tricia don't worry i won't be back to your site...I see how you treat people....Everyone is right about the drama they keep going over there to keep everyone on the edge of their seats....
3/5/2009 1:30 PM EST on firstcoastnews.com
Recommend (1)

Report Abuse
User Image    
crazyover8 wrote:
At least here on FCN all they will do is delete your post...You don't get a time out for not agreeing with some fakes...

Everybody has a right to their opinions on FCN but not on Websluthes...Hey Tricia, i hope Annafl was worth all the members you have now last because of her and your unfair treatment.
3/5/2009 1:34 PM EST on firstcoastnews.com

Searching
Monkey Junky

« Reply #376 on: March 05, 2009, 01:49:36 PM »

Didn't A Fl  say at WS LE showed up with subpoenas in hand for all the family and friends, which did not sound right as the family has seemed to be willing to do what asked...and this article says nothing like that either...I felt she was embellishing on the article that was posted yesterday about DNA...

Oh and Good Morning.

Good Morning Searching!  I'm inclined to agree w/you about the reporter/friend of sheffield family sent to trash the cummings.  She knows nothing more than us and boy is the web burning up about her deeds of last night and what she did to us and what she is continuing to do to ws. 

I'm very excited about this DNA collecting, to me it means they can get down to any strange DNA in that house now.  If none strange it's gotta be a known person

I am not sure about the DNA testing though, because they only lived in the house for several months, correct?  Couldn't unknown DNA come from previous tennants or their friends?  Help me see how this would help? 

IIRC they asked for DNA from family friends as well. I would hope that after 4 or 5 months there would not be a previous tenants DNA there,least I would hope not..that could really confuse the investigation huh?

Searching
Monkey Junky

« Reply #377 on: March 05, 2009, 01:53:17 PM »

Did we have this information..oh and yeah,WS took that from insessiontrials.. hello pot,im kettle..     

I posted this in the Anna thread in response to some comments made over there but since this is the Ron thread I thought I should post it here as well. If that isn't the right thing to do I apologize.

Someone on another message board called Ron's work several days ago to find out the shifts.
His shift is from 4:30 p.m. until 3:00 a.m.

http://boards.insessiontrials.com/sh...0#post12832046

GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #378 on: March 05, 2009, 01:57:39 PM »

The connection??

Originally Posted by ElizaAvalon 
This is probably for the Ron thread, but maybe Anna can verify. I believe someone posted yesterday that Ron worked for his aunt Katrina B.

OT/
IIRC Anna said that he works with her in the side, with her tree triming srevice. I am sorry, i don't know were it is located on this thread, but someone posted the web site to the business. hope that helps. Someone please correct if wrong info.

Anna Fl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #379 on: March 05, 2009, 02:09:06 PM »

I'm tired of this.  One person PM me and we can talk over the phone so ya'll can put this to rest with calling me a liar.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.