April 25, 2024, 12:47:05 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Cummings #4 3/04/09 - 3/08/09  (Read 297456 times)
Anna Fl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #380 on: March 05, 2009, 02:14:05 PM »

Look, all I care about is finding Haleigh.  I don't even know what all  this talk is of banning or how these websites even work.   Or are related.  All I know is that people call me on the phone and tell me that people are saying I am a reporter, a liar, weirdo or whatever.  What does this have to do with Haleigh?  Please stop being mean.  I tried to find a phone number for Scared Monkeys so I could call and talk to them to clear up all these bizarre rumors, but I can't find a phone number.  So if somebody wants to PM me, I will be happy to call to clear the confusion.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #381 on: March 05, 2009, 02:27:30 PM »

There are no pm's on this site.
Anna Fl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #382 on: March 05, 2009, 02:34:54 PM »

ok.  Well, is there a contact number for this site?
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #383 on: March 05, 2009, 02:35:41 PM »

This is just weird..............

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #384 on: March 05, 2009, 02:37:21 PM »

Anna,I feel sure you could email Klaas for whatever reason you choose.She will be glad to help resolve the issue if she can.Does that help?

rana
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #385 on: March 05, 2009, 02:42:18 PM »

Originally Posted by Tricia Today, 12:48 AM  #260
Administrator

As always 99.9 percent of you are wonderful, caring, and thoughtful posters to our guests.

To the rest of you. GOD ALMIGHTY SHUT UP AND LEAVE.

From now on any smart ass remarks ( not decent disagreeing but smart ass rude remarks) will earn that poster a banning for life. No questions asked.

Carry on.

Originally Posted by passionflower Today, 01:02 AM #262

Thankyou Tricia and mods........
if this gets dangerous for our girls in Fla, can we go to members only??
I can't even imagine how it would be to be so close to any crime such as this one.
My heart goes out to our Fla. girls!

Originally Posted by Tricia  Today, 03:19 AM #276
Administrator

Of course but remember, just because a thread is in the private area doesn't mean it won't be taken and posted all over the Internet.

We have members here whose job it is to steal posts and take them to other forums. Pretty petty and childish actually but true.

I hope and pray that our friends in Florida will not put themselves in any type of danger and if posting on Websleuths causes you concern that DON'T DO IT.

It's not worth it ladies. Turn off the computer and stay safe

Tricia

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=80838&page=12

Many,many boards that I have logged onto are doing this.
There sure is a lot of rumbling at ws these days..........

yes, true. I know but what steams me is that two members at OY who are also monkeys got banned for.... well long story short - it was absurd.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #386 on: March 05, 2009, 02:49:08 PM »

Look, all I care about is finding Haleigh.  I don't even know what all  this talk is of banning or how these websites even work.   Or are related.  All I know is that people call me on the phone and tell me that people are saying I am a reporter, a liar, weirdo or whatever.  What does this have to do with Haleigh?  Please stop being mean.  I tried to find a phone number for Scared Monkeys so I could call and talk to them to clear up all these bizarre rumors, but I can't find a phone number.  So if somebody wants to PM me, I will be happy to call to clear the confusion.

You won't find a phone number as we don't make it a practice to call members due to privacy issues.

In these forums there will always be believers and nonbelievers, it's just the way it is.  You are correct in that Haleigh is all important here and nothing else.  Why even worry what others are saying about you since you know you are telling the truth? 

FWIW any rumors that started about you started at WS and not at SM.  Like I said, there will always be nonbelievers and that's a chance you take.

I will not allow this thread to turn into a thread about you or your believability.

ospainter
Monkey Junky

Grandson in Ireland

« Reply #387 on: March 05, 2009, 02:54:58 PM »

Hi AnnaFL,

I would like to ask you a question, hopefully you can answer.

Starting Feb 10th, from the places I read on the net, the people saying they were locals were all talking about Misty and how she might have been away from house that

night, not any facts just theory.

Saying that Ron did not do anything, did not know what happened yada yada.

Now we fast forward to week 3 and it's

Ron robbed drug dealers for drugs and money and that is why Haleigh is missing.

I would like to know why the "locals" are now changing their minds about Ron or is it lack of news and rumors fly?

Can you tell us about Ron and Misty, factually?

I only care about Haleigh as do all of us here at SM.

You came here asking for help with 2 people, we did our best to help you.

Is there anything else we can help you with?

I would like to know what the name "Cotter" has to do with this, if anything.

I am willing to help anyone with anything that will bring this little girl home and I know everyone here at SM feels the same way.

If you take the time to get to know us, I think you will see where our hearts are.

Thanks,

OS

It's their lie they can tell it anyway they want.
Who, What, Where, When, How and Why
Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #388 on: March 05, 2009, 02:58:34 PM »

AnnaFL - as I posted earlier, it doesn't matter to me what forum you post on.  What matters to me is that Haleigh is found, that's what matters.

I PM'd you at WS and invited you to join here after we noticed some of your posts being deleted at WS and the thread disappearing.  I PM'd you under the name I have used at WS since April 1005 which is Caldeb.

It's possible that Tricia and the moderators are not aware that Caldeb at WS is Klaasend at SM.  No matter.  Anyway, this is the message I got after inviting you here last night:

That's interesting. I find it more rude that individuals PM, that would stand for PRIVATE MESSAGES, are being read. So much for an expectation of privacy. I am sure that will be welcome news to posters.

I might write on this more at length; however, I find some actions on the internet as juvenile as I have ever witnessed. People can post anywhere they want. That is why the web is so big. The individuals that post on a site are not property of the site, their postings are property of the site.

I have been out of High School for quite a while and have no ambition to return. Johny or Suzy are allowed to be invited to other people's houses for a sleepover, party or to listen to music downloads. Guess what, they will go back to Christy's place after that as that is where they normally hang.

For that some one is banned? How dare you spend time at someone else's house and not spend time with me. God God.

I am pretty sure at this point as SM has been around since 2005, people know who we are and where we are. A simple innocent invite with no malicious intent being dealt with like that is beyond comical.

I would tend to think that reading people's PM's might be a bigger issue. I have read WS for years and must say I am a bit shocked. What I will say as they can ultimately do what they please ... is when unique content is posted on SM or any one of the family of blogs under the SM logo will have proper attribution.

I will end by saying what a difference there is between blogs and forums and blog based forums.

Shocking, that the rude part does not provide accountability as to the reading of the PM in the first place.
Save for the fact that I have several good friends I have made from that site, I am embarassed at the affiliation.

Private being the operative word here,it would be a misnomer as the expectation of privacy is little more than a ruse apparently.
Try starting a thread about who has access, or better yet PM or email the admins and see what happens.
A "tidbit"... owner was advised of the activity of Windchime months ago, and btw, if you allow access to members PM's and personal information, again she was warned about the practice by me personally in November, you don't get to say...
"We were shocked.." unless it can be interchanged with "we got caught"  

Say it with me ... "Professional Responsibility"

Lastly, stop soliciting LE on every major case, they are on to you and it's embarassing, not to you apparently, but to those that actually work with them on a regular basis-

Blink  

Very well said, Blink! 

And ya know they will see this 'over yonder'.   They've posted themselves that they are lurking over here, which is obvious, as evidenced by the 'extra' guests we've had in this thread today.  Heh. 

Happy reading WS!!   

Wyks- I never put my hat to anything I am not prepared to "own". Alot of people I know were mistreated by WS, and Im not talking about a skinned knee. If you deny people's rights to leave with their personal information- I think that speaks volumes.
Suffice it to say, if your portraying yourself as a victims advocate site and people are concerned about being victimized there, that is a problem. I hope they sort it out, as I said some of my buds still contribute there.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #389 on: March 05, 2009, 03:01:17 PM »

ok.  Well, is there a contact number for this site?

Anna FL - you can contact me at klaasend@scaredmonkeys.com but I'm not sure I can do anything to change what's happening.  First off I'm not going to call you and attempt to verify anything (not that calling is proof anyway).   I'm not going to attempt to make everyone believe you as that would be censurship and I cannot control what others want to believe.

Why does it matter what others think when you know the truth?  All that matters is getting Haleigh home.
AprilShowers
Scared Monkey

« Reply #390 on: March 05, 2009, 03:01:51 PM »

YAY!!! I'm finally able to post!  Took forever to get my 'approval' e-mail.  But here I am! 

I've been following this case, after being heartbroken with the KC/Caylee case. 

I'm really worried that so much time has past, and still no Haleigh!  I keep her in my prayers, and watch HLN, FOX, and all online news reports every day.

Great to be here!  Ya'll seem like such nice folks.   

By the way, I'm in upstate, N.Y. .... weather is really nice today, sunshine and finally in the 50's.  I'm in allot of pain, but am so glad I finally got in to join you guys.

My contribution is a warm fresh batch of chocolate chip cookies. 

April
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #391 on: March 05, 2009, 03:04:36 PM »

YAY!!! I'm finally able to post!  Took forever to get my 'approval' e-mail.  But here I am! 

I'm really worried that so much time has past, and still no Haleigh!  I keep her in my prayers, and watch HLN, FOX, and all online news reports every day.

By the way, I'm in upstate, N.Y. .... weather is really nice today, sunshine and finally in the 50's.  I'm in allot of pain, but am so glad I finally got in to join you guys.

April

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #392 on: March 05, 2009, 03:05:45 PM »

April

Welcome AprilShowers!
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #393 on: March 05, 2009, 03:06:47 PM »

welcome April, we are glad you are here......now give me my cookies.....lol

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
ospainter
Monkey Junky

Grandson in Ireland

« Reply #394 on: March 05, 2009, 03:08:56 PM »

April

April,

Welcome to SM

We are happy to have you.

Sorry you are in pain.

Yummm choc. chip cookies, my fave...ty

I am in MD. 52 here. yeahhhhhhhhhh..

OS

AprilShowers
Scared Monkey

« Reply #395 on: March 05, 2009, 03:11:58 PM »

Awwwwwwww how nice!  Thank you so mucy for the warm welcome. 

Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #396 on: March 05, 2009, 03:12:29 PM »

Did someone say cookies?? chocolate chip cookies?? How did you know those were my favorite??   

Welcome April

Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #397 on: March 05, 2009, 03:14:30 PM »

Ok Monkeys, lets go back to time line.. she got home from school at 3:00 ?? is that actually home or just out of school? has that been determined?

ospainter
Monkey Junky

Grandson in Ireland

« Reply #398 on: March 05, 2009, 03:16:17 PM »

Ok Monkeys, lets go back to time line.. she got home from school at 3:00 ?? is that actually home or just out of school? has that been determined?

Hi Searching,

I believe I read she got the off the bus at 3:45. Can't provide a link sorry.

OS

Natural Redhead
Scared Monkey

« Reply #399 on: March 05, 2009, 03:17:28 PM »

Hi I'm a newbie also. Is it alright to just jump in the convo??

And please let me know if my avatar is alright. I don't want to offend anyone.

<----this is my fav monkey
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.