April 25, 2024, 04:07:55 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Cummings #4 3/04/09 - 3/08/09  (Read 297466 times)
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #440 on: March 05, 2009, 03:51:57 PM »

welcome to all the newbies...

thank goodness we have the admin/mods here that we do! you gals/guys are quick I will say that for ya! Good job!

AprilShowers
Scared Monkey

« Reply #441 on: March 05, 2009, 03:52:44 PM »

Welcome (from another newb) Smile to April and Natural Redhead!  (and I may have missed someone; If I did.... well, then welcome all.)

Thank  you!
Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #442 on: March 05, 2009, 03:53:02 PM »

Post from my BFF at WS.
I was sent this, not by it's author Seriously Searching as that is not her mojo, but I thought it was perfectly appropriate for this thread and echos my sentiments. But, you know, she gets mad when I forget to return a new bag or belt, so I figured I would quote her.

I give up. There are so many lies and rumors being spread about Ronald to address here repeatedly that it does no good to keep banging our heads against them.

There are no links to prove he is currently a drug dealer or abuser. There are no links to say he is abusive to anyone. There are no links to say he is in any way responsible for Haleigh going missing and he is involved. Things will continue to spin out of control because people either do not like him or his family for whatever reasons they have against them. Ronald is going to be trashed regardless and Rj is going to be the ultimate victim along with his sister. Someday he will read everything and realize it was never about Haleigh, but how much people hated his father instead.

This isn't bringing Haleigh home.

Frankly, what is being done anywhere isn't bringing Haleigh home either. Rumors and lies only serve to push the truth further away, imo. Tips which have no direct knowledge serve no purpose unless they can be deemed credible and verified by LE then lead to her whereabouts.

I pray that she is found safely, but I don't see this as a reality. The more time that passes is against them finding her alive.  
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #443 on: March 05, 2009, 03:53:08 PM »

Ok I'm sorry.  I didn't know anything about anyone being banned.  I just heard from people who were going back and forth between the sites and calling me at home to tell me what people were saying.  People I don't personally know were calling me or emailing me and that was just upsetting because I don't understand why anyone would think some of the things they were saying about me and others here in Florida.  And I was upset, not about being contacted, but because SOOO much of what I was hearing had nothing at all to do with Haleigh. And that's just downright frustrating, ya know? 

When Haleigh disappeared I started getting all kinds of information from my family about what happened in the days/weeks leading up to her disappearance.  Unfortunately, a lot of people were not sharing what they knew with the police so I started calling them in as tips and leads myself and trying to sort out all of the confusion.  Before then, I had never even heard of these websites and was not in contact with Marie or Crystal.  But when things started to make more sense and the information I was getting was becoming more and more consistent, I started working with Crystal and Marie by coming online to try to find public records and verify information; we are just trying to put together puzzle pieces from what we were all hearing.  They didn't have access to a computer and I did.  That's why I went to WS and to here, to get help with finding Haleigh. 

If I did anything wrong as far as website etiquette or whatever, then I am sincerely sorry - to both websites.  My name is JoyAnna and I live in Gainesville and I am a cousin of Marie Griffis. I have never met Stormy but speak to her often and know her as a compassionate, concerned neighbor there in Satsuma. As far as Pirate and the other Fl person, I only know what they have told me (and everyone else) online.

Now, maybe ya'll can at least stop worrying about who's who online and I would like to work together nicely so we can all just concentrate on helping to bring Haleigh home safe.  ok?

Hi Anna~I spoke with Marie yesterday, if you have talked with her since, could you ask her the name of the person from Pensacola Beach, fl that she spoke with.....Thanks.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #444 on: March 05, 2009, 03:55:43 PM »

Post from my BFF at WS.
I was sent this, not by it's author Seriously Searching as that is not her mojo, but I thought it was perfectly appropriate for this thread and echos my sentiments. But, you know, she gets mad when I forget to return a new bag or belt, so I figured I would quote her.

I give up. There are so many lies and rumors being spread about Ronald to address here repeatedly that it does no good to keep banging our heads against them.

There are no links to prove he is currently a drug dealer or abuser. There are no links to say he is abusive to anyone. There are no links to say he is in any way responsible for Haleigh going missing and he is involved. Things will continue to spin out of control because people either do not like him or his family for whatever reasons they have against them. Ronald is going to be trashed regardless and Rj is going to be the ultimate victim along with his sister. Someday he will read everything and realize it was never about Haleigh, but how much people hated his father instead.

This isn't bringing Haleigh home.

Frankly, what is being done anywhere isn't bringing Haleigh home either. Rumors and lies only serve to push the truth further away, imo. Tips which have no direct knowledge serve no purpose unless they can be deemed credible and verified by LE then lead to her whereabouts.

I pray that she is found safely, but I don't see this as a reality. The more time that passes is against them finding her alive.  

good post Blink...totally agree...trashing Haleigh's parents on either side is not helping ...I had posted that sentiment earlier on one of these threads...

GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #445 on: March 05, 2009, 03:56:13 PM »

welcome April, we are glad you are here......now give me my cookies.....lol

Help yourself!  Take as many as you want. 

Welcome April....  See everyone is busy, so thought I would contribute a little snack as well.

My sources tell me that the cookies are OK, but like everything else, moderation is the key.

Peanut butter cups, you say....OH MY!!!!

ospainter
Monkey Junky

Grandson in Ireland

« Reply #446 on: March 05, 2009, 03:57:20 PM »

Ok Monkeys, lets go back to time line.. she got home from school at 3:00 ?? is that actually home or just out of school? has that been determined?

Hi Searching,

I believe I read she got the off the bus at 3:45. Can't provide a link sorry.

OS

Thank you os.. and the visitors at the house were whom at what times?

I believe it was Misty's brother Hank Thomas Croslin  Jr, he is married to Lindsey and lives at 116 Tyler street and his 2 sons. About 5:30 iirc.

Also the A/C guy, don't know who he is or what time he was there.

Again no link. sorry.

OS

And Ggranny or Granny was 7 or 8??

Yes, think she took some cloths to the family.

Thank you,

Forgot about that.

OS

It's their lie they can tell it anyway they want.
Who, What, Where, When, How and Why
AprilShowers
Scared Monkey

« Reply #447 on: March 05, 2009, 03:58:47 PM »

Hi I'm a newbie also. Is it alright to just jump in the convo??

And please let me know if my avatar is alright. I don't want to offend anyone.

<----this is my fav monkey

Hiya, from one newbie to another!   

I don't see an avatar .. am I losing it?

Don't let it worry you.  Avi is gone and now so is the poster.   

Welcome to Scared Monkeys   

Thanks Muffy! 

I've been reading SM forever ... but finally registered.  I also read at WS, but gosh, it's awfully strict over there.
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #448 on: March 05, 2009, 04:00:22 PM »

well now, now I get that fly by.. the A Fl thread over yonder is down..
OK, from my end.  Check again!!!!!

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #449 on: March 05, 2009, 04:00:57 PM »

AnnaFL - as I posted earlier, it doesn't matter to me what forum you post on.  What matters to me is that Haleigh is found, that's what matters.

I PM'd you at WS and invited you to join here after we noticed some of your posts being deleted at WS and the thread disappearing.  I PM'd you under the name I have used at WS since April 1005 which is Caldeb.

It's possible that Tricia and the moderators are not aware that Caldeb at WS is Klaasend at SM.  No matter.  Anyway, this is the message I got after inviting you here last night:

That's interesting. I find it more rude that individuals PM, that would stand for PRIVATE MESSAGES, are being read. So much for an expectation of privacy. I am sure that will be welcome news to posters.

I might write on this more at length; however, I find some actions on the internet as juvenile as I have ever witnessed. People can post anywhere they want. That is why the web is so big. The individuals that post on a site are not property of the site, their postings are property of the site.

I have been out of High School for quite a while and have no ambition to return. Johny or Suzy are allowed to be invited to other people's houses for a sleepover, party or to listen to music downloads. Guess what, they will go back to Christy's place after that as that is where they normally hang.

For that some one is banned? How dare you spend time at someone else's house and not spend time with me. God God.

I am pretty sure at this point as SM has been around since 2005, people know who we are and where we are. A simple innocent invite with no malicious intent being dealt with like that is beyond comical.

I would tend to think that reading people's PM's might be a bigger issue. I have read WS for years and must say I am a bit shocked. What I will say as they can ultimately do what they please ... is when unique content is posted on SM or any one of the family of blogs under the SM logo will have proper attribution.

I will end by saying what a difference there is between blogs and forums and blog based forums.

Shocking, that the rude part does not provide accountability as to the reading of the PM in the first place.
Save for the fact that I have several good friends I have made from that site, I am embarassed at the affiliation.

Private being the operative word here,it would be a misnomer as the expectation of privacy is little more than a ruse apparently.
Try starting a thread about who has access, or better yet PM or email the admins and see what happens.
A "tidbit"... owner was advised of the activity of Windchime months ago, and btw, if you allow access to members PM's and personal information, again she was warned about the practice by me personally in November, you don't get to say...
"We were shocked.." unless it can be interchanged with "we got caught"  

Say it with me ... "Professional Responsibility"

Lastly, stop soliciting LE on every major case, they are on to you and it's embarassing, not to you apparently, but to those that actually work with them on a regular basis-

Blink  

Very well said, Blink! 

And ya know they will see this 'over yonder'.   They've posted themselves that they are lurking over here, which is obvious, as evidenced by the 'extra' guests we've had in this thread today.  Heh. 

Happy reading WS!!   

Wyks- I never put my hat to anything I am not prepared to "own". Alot of people I know were mistreated by WS, and Im not talking about a skinned knee. If you deny people's rights to leave with their personal information- I think that speaks volumes.
Suffice it to say, if your portraying yourself as a victims advocate site and people are concerned about being victimized there, that is a problem. I hope they sort it out, as I said some of my buds still contribute there.

For sure Blink, that's just one of the things about you that people respect, you say what you mean and mean what you say.   I hope they sort it out over there too.  Am thinking one of the probs is that so much is going on 'behind the scenes' over yonder, that reg. posters aren't even aware of.  That secrecy and such is bound to spill out and be confusing.  Bet if more were aware of what all was actually going on, they wouldn't stay long.  It's sad really.  Cuz until all that is cleaned up, not sure that things can be sorted out with that forum.  And that's a shame.  Cuz I know there are some good folks over there, who are there for all the right reasons.

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #450 on: March 05, 2009, 04:01:00 PM »

WELCOME APRIL    Cookies sound great.

Thank you! 

You know ... doing all this 'monkey' dancing, you'd think I'd be skinny ... but no such luck.

Yeah!They don't help me either!!!

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #451 on: March 05, 2009, 04:01:09 PM »

snipped
People I don't personally know were calling me or emailing me
Then I would question who I gave my phone number to recently.  Since no PMs here and you didn't post it on the board I think you need to look else where for who shared your phone number.
AprilShowers
Scared Monkey

« Reply #452 on: March 05, 2009, 04:01:27 PM »

Thank you for the welcome ... we can always use more cookies.
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #453 on: March 05, 2009, 04:02:35 PM »

Grama - we need  the casey cup pic over on the caylee thread!!!!!!!!!!  Too funny !!!!!!!!!   
Idgie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #454 on: March 05, 2009, 04:02:40 PM »

Welcome Lolabelle - I assume you came from Websleuths, LOL 

Thankyou. It seemed OK over there until I started to question or defend the wrong parties!

I am also new and from "over there" . Also got a ban yesterday so decided to come on over here to check out the monkeys. I did not think or intend to be rude but must have been because I never got any warning that I was out of line just got locked out and said I was banned for being rude. I just wanted facts rather than only rumors.

Thanks to the monkeys for allowing me to join and if i seem to say something rude please let me know what I do wrong.
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #455 on: March 05, 2009, 04:02:54 PM »

Hi everyone!   Add another new member for today.  I am really happy to be here.  I'm from Texas.   I have been following the Haleigh Cummings case (lets bring Haleigh to safety) since day one.  Also the Caylee Anthony (who is now bestowing her sunshine on us) case.

Thanks to this forum, I know where to go when I need to find out or need up-to-date info on a case.  You guys rock!

I am happy to have joined  yall ::cartwheel!

Heart
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #456 on: March 05, 2009, 04:04:45 PM »

YAY!!! I'm finally able to post!  Took forever to get my 'approval' e-mail.  But here I am! 

I've been following this case, after being heartbroken with the KC/Caylee case. 

I'm really worried that so much time has past, and still no Haleigh!  I keep her in my prayers, and watch HLN, FOX, and all online news reports every day.

Great to be here!  Ya'll seem like such nice folks.   

By the way, I'm in upstate, N.Y. .... weather is really nice today, sunshine and finally in the 50's.  I'm in allot of pain, but am so glad I finally got in to join you guys.

My contribution is a warm fresh batch of chocolate chip cookies. 

April

Hi April, and welcome to the cage! 

Sorry you're in a lot of pain, hope things get better for you! 

And yummy!!  Cookies!   Thanks! 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #457 on: March 05, 2009, 04:05:13 PM »

WOW WELCOME TO ALL THE NEW MONKEYS 
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #458 on: March 05, 2009, 04:05:15 PM »

Welcome Lolabelle - I assume you came from Websleuths, LOL 

Thankyou. It seemed OK over there until I started to question or defend the wrong parties!

I am also new and from "over there" . Also got a ban yesterday so decided to come on over here to check out the monkeys. I did not think or intend to be rude but must have been because I never got any warning that I was out of line just got locked out and said I was banned for being rude. I just wanted facts rather than only rumors.

Thanks to the monkeys for allowing me to join and if i seem to say something rude please let me know what I do wrong.

Count on it,we will..

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #459 on: March 05, 2009, 04:05:43 PM »

Good afternoon and welcome to all the new monkeys

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.