April 25, 2024, 07:00:30 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Cummings #4 3/04/09 - 3/08/09  (Read 297471 times)
lolabelle
Scared Monkey

« Reply #460 on: March 05, 2009, 04:06:15 PM »

Welcome Lolabelle - I assume you came from Websleuths, LOL 

Thankyou. It seemed OK over there until I started to question or defend the wrong parties!

I am also new and from "over there" . Also got a ban yesterday so decided to come on over here to check out the monkeys. I did not think or intend to be rude but must have been because I never got any warning that I was out of line just got locked out and said I was banned for being rude. I just wanted facts rather than only rumors.

Thanks to the monkeys for allowing me to join and if i seem to say something rude please let me know what I do wrong.

Its pretty bad over there. So we can be new here together!
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #461 on: March 05, 2009, 04:06:52 PM »

Hi everyone!   Add another new member for today.  I am really happy to be here.  I'm from Texas.   I have been following the Haleigh Cummings case (lets bring Haleigh to safety) since day one.  Also the Caylee Anthony (who is now bestowing her sunshine on us) case.

Thanks to this forum, I know where to go when I need to find out or need up-to-date info on a case.  You guys rock!

I am happy to have joined  yall ::cartwheel!

Heart!!!!

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #462 on: March 05, 2009, 04:07:10 PM »

Grama - we need  the casey cup pic over on the caylee thread!!!!!!!!!!  Too funny !!!!!!!!!   

I was just going to post this same thing to gramma....too funny!

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #463 on: March 05, 2009, 04:07:24 PM »

Hi I'm a newbie also. Is it alright to just jump in the convo??

And please let me know if my avatar is alright. I don't want to offend anyone.

<----this is my fav monkey

Hi Redhead, welcome to the cage!    We've already said "buh bye" to Redhead.  Banned by Klaas.

That monkey expression is used a lot around here.   
« Last Edit: March 05, 2009, 04:10:17 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #464 on: March 05, 2009, 04:09:20 PM »

Hi Redhead, welcome to the cage! 

That monkey expression is used a lot around here.   

redhead is no more....

GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #465 on: March 05, 2009, 04:09:48 PM »

Grama - we need  the casey cup pic over on the caylee thread!!!!!!!!!!  Too funny !!!!!!!!!   

OK...and I shall also list the probable cause!!!!

Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #466 on: March 05, 2009, 04:10:24 PM »

to all the new Monkeys
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #467 on: March 05, 2009, 04:10:54 PM »

Hi Anna~I spoke with Marie yesterday, if you have talked with her since, could you ask her the name of the person from Pensacola Beach, fl that she spoke with.....Thanks.

Hi, Islandmonkey~

Just a reminder that I have been posting as Anna since before there was a forum when we had to post as comments on the front page about four years ago.

I do understand that it is confusing with similar monikers and even some duplicate avatars but we have always managed some how to respect each others posting names, etc.

I think it only makes it MORE confusing to use mine for Anna FL but maybe that's just for me.  I get SM on RSS feed and keep seeing messages on this thread addressed to me.  And I certainly don't care to have some of these characters thinking I am posting information about them.

So, please everyone, try to keep the names straight.

Thanks!

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #468 on: March 05, 2009, 04:11:26 PM »

Welcome Natural Redhead

Best way to do it is jump right in.

I don't post much, been here since June 05, but I am always here.

Avi looks fine to me.

Care to share your thoughts on what happened to Haleigh?

OS

os ~  I've advised natural redhead I don't think their avi is "fine".  I prefer to have Klaas take a look at it, since it is figure with pubic hair.

oh boy.. lemme guess where that one came from...

Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #469 on: March 05, 2009, 04:11:49 PM »

snipped
People I don't personally know were calling me or emailing me
Then I would question who I gave my phone number to recently.  Since no PMs here and you didn't post it on the board I think you need to look else where for who shared your phone number.

Today is right. I respect your post Ana and your welcome here. You will find some of the best and brightest, and NO PM's!  
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #470 on: March 05, 2009, 04:13:33 PM »

Post from my BFF at WS.
I was sent this, not by it's author Seriously Searching as that is not her mojo, but I thought it was perfectly appropriate for this thread and echos my sentiments. But, you know, she gets mad when I forget to return a new bag or belt, so I figured I would quote her.

I give up. There are so many lies and rumors being spread about Ronald to address here repeatedly that it does no good to keep banging our heads against them.

There are no links to prove he is currently a drug dealer or abuser. There are no links to say he is abusive to anyone. There are no links to say he is in any way responsible for Haleigh going missing and he is involved. Things will continue to spin out of control because people either do not like him or his family for whatever reasons they have against them. Ronald is going to be trashed regardless and Rj is going to be the ultimate victim along with his sister. Someday he will read everything and realize it was never about Haleigh, but how much people hated his father instead.

This isn't bringing Haleigh home.

Frankly, what is being done anywhere isn't bringing Haleigh home either. Rumors and lies only serve to push the truth further away, imo. Tips which have no direct knowledge serve no purpose unless they can be deemed credible and verified by LE then lead to her whereabouts.

I pray that she is found safely, but I don't see this as a reality. The more time that passes is against them finding her alive.  

Thanks Blink for bringing that over.....SS stands up for "Ronald" to the nth degree over there, she slams Crystal constantly with rumor and innuendo, no facts~ IMO what's good for the goose is good for the gander.

Here are some of SS posts

Originally Posted by SeriouslySearching 
I wish Ronald and his family would finally come out swinging!! I wish they would tell everything they know or suspect about Crystal and her family's possible involvement in this case. I bet they would have a LOT to say!

I know they won't because I do believe it does have to do with showing some decorum in the public eye, but it would sure level the field.

While I was doing some research, I noticed how serious LE is about going after people who have not paid their child support. They have a listing on Putnam County Sheriff's site with several listed in the Crime Stopper section for far less than what Crystal owes in back support. One was only $2,000.00 yet they were looking for him like he had robbed a bank! I guess they do take it VERY seriously there.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok, but I have to assume LE knows way more than any of us (I hope so anyway) and Misty seems to be their focus.

I would have to disagree since LE decided to obtain DNA from Crystal's family today. Their focus would appear to be shifting away from Misty.

I guess Crystal has no "patterns"? LOL GMAB!

Dating drug abusers: PATTERN
Failure to pay child support for either child: PATTERN
Playing the victim: PATTERN
Getting pregnant 3 times without marriage: PATTERN
Failure to secure or keep a job: PATTERN
Filing false reports to LE: PATTERN
Getting drunk with obvious drug abusers in front of children: PATTERN

The list is endless!! We could keep this up for days. However, it is ridiculous.

That's just a small taste........

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #471 on: March 05, 2009, 04:13:54 PM »

snipped
Then I would question who I gave my phone number to recently.  Since no PMs here and you didn't post it on the board I think you need to look else where for who shared your phone number.

Today is right. I respect your post Ana and your welcome here. You will find some of the best and brightest, and NO PM's!  

Please, please be careful with names.  We have a long time poster "Anna".  The new poster is Anna FL., and should be called Anna FL.  It is causing mix-ups.  Thanks.

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #472 on: March 05, 2009, 04:13:58 PM »

Welcome Fried Green and Heart!
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #473 on: March 05, 2009, 04:14:55 PM »

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=80795&page=12

Apparently some members are starting to stand up to be heard.

I tried and was banned yesterday!

Yesterday 10:38 PMTom'sGirl
Not so, today two more of your posts had to be deleted, one by me and one by another MOD.

Example:

* "I am going to agree with you, but I am trying to stick to finding new information or proof of anything. No one should be slandered here without some proof. IMO Anna seems to be from Crystals side, and pirate is from Rons side so maybe it all equals out. Maybe we can get a venting thread where we can just put our slanderlike comments on to get the off our chest and not clutter these threads?"
View Conversation Report  Yesterday 10:26 PMTom'sGirl
In one day alone (3-2-09) the Alerts were coming in like crazy regarding your rude posts to Anna Fl.

* "Then why come here and present as a family member with info. Just join and sleuth like the rest of us. Why bring attention to yourself?"

* "I agree. But dont come off as being family with info when it seems you dont. I will keep reading threads and following leads regardless. I am not going to wast time on someone that wont even answer simple questions. Disagreeing on theories and information can also help us stumble upon new information."

* "I am not trying to discredit anyone. If someone comes here saying they are family and can provide some new info and is looking for any further info. I want some info! Just answer some of our questions so we can help with what info is further needed. Easy as that."

I then sent a warning to you, and in spite of the warning you continued to be snarky today.
View Conversation Report  Yesterday 08:58 PMTom'sGirl
Your "Alerted" asking where you had been rude. You now have your PM disabled so guess you won't be getting a reply unless you want it here for Public viewing~
View Conversation Report

And dont worry WS I ban myself forever!

Sorry you went thru all that, lolabelle.  Am glad you are here, welcome to the cage! 

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #474 on: March 05, 2009, 04:16:01 PM »

snipped

Well, thank you Blink but I have been posting since back when we DID have PM's and was here when they were removed.  I still have some in my now defunct mailbox. 

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #475 on: March 05, 2009, 04:17:41 PM »

snipped

Well, thank you Blink but I have been posting since back when we DID have PM's and was here when they were removed.  I still have some in my now defunct mailbox. 

Anna, the real Anna, I think the comment was directed at AnnaFl....not to you....hope everyone will keep it straight for your sake...

mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #476 on: March 05, 2009, 04:18:13 PM »

WELCOME   TO  ALL THE  NEW FOLKS

I can't do any snazzy graphics  ( techno challenged)  but it's a great cage 

Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #477 on: March 05, 2009, 04:24:10 PM »

Ok Monkeys, lets go back to time line.. she got home from school at 3:00 ?? is that actually home or just out of school? has that been determined?

Hi Searching,

I believe I read she got the off the bus at 3:45. Can't provide a link sorry.

OS

Thank you os.. and the visitors at the house were whom at what times?

I'm so SO glad you brought this back up. It's very significant to me.

Someone who has links handy and is quick on the draw (Looking at FCL and IM.. and others) Smile may links close by.

Mrs. Neves (Ron's mom) mentioned picking Haleigh up at the bus stop.

Ron mentioned picking Haleigh up at the bus stop

Which morphed - at one point - into they both picked Haleigh up at the bus stop.

The time of the picking up is unclear (to me) - or seems so b/c Ron's shift (per Ron?) was 3 PM to 3 AM?

Haleigh was in "school" (kindergarten?) and perhaps an after-care?

Ron's pastor in an interview was on TV saying that, "Ron told me that he came home from work after his 8 hour shift..." Possibly an innocent error of confusion of pastor's part. But was it an 8 hr shift or 12?

In Misty's first interview when asked who was at the home on Feb 9 (other than Ron, Misty, Haleigh and Jr) she said only "My brother adn kids kids" (they are young children BTW) "..... and the AC man" who haas supposedly been cleared. The visits were 5:00 to 5:45 PM I believe Misty said. (?)

Then 9 days later, (NINE DAYS) it came out (per Mrs Neves and later Mrs Sykes, the great grandmother) that she (paternal great grandmother, Mrs Sykes)  had visited at 7 PM with a companion who has not been named - that I know of.

Misty woke up at 3 something --she  "...saw 'three'"

The 911 call was at 3:27 AM

Mrs. Neves said that Ron (per Greta's show) called her at 3:27 AM and she arrived at the mobile home at 3:30 AM. (That must be a guess-timation b/c it's physically impossible; She lives 12- 15 miles away.)

Thank you.....

so we are at..

either way,no matter whom got her off the bus..someone did,but we will figure that out..

3:45 off bus.
5:30 A/C guy and T.Croslin Jr and sons visit
7:00 paternal great grandmother, Mrs Sykes visited,children on porch eating dinner.
10:00 misty claims she went to sleep ?
3:00 Misty wakes up,discovers Haleigh missing,back door propped open.
3:27 AM 911 call.
3:30 ish, family starts arriving per family statements.

look right monkeys?

Idgie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #478 on: March 05, 2009, 04:24:18 PM »

Welcome Fried Green and Heart!

Thank you very much for allowing me here.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #479 on: March 05, 2009, 04:24:39 PM »

Hi Anna~I spoke with Marie yesterday, if you have talked with her since, could you ask her the name of the person from Pensacola Beach, fl that she spoke with.....Thanks.

Hi, Islandmonkey~

Just a reminder that I have been posting as Anna since before there was a forum when we had to post as comments on the front page about four years ago.

I do understand that it is confusing with similar monikers and even some duplicate avatars but we have always managed some how to respect each others posting names, etc.

I think it only makes it MORE confusing to use mine for Anna FL but maybe that's just for me.  I get SM on RSS feed and keep seeing messages on this thread addressed to me.  And I certainly don't care to have some of these characters thinking I am posting information about them.

So, please everyone, try to keep the names straight.

Thanks!

I apologize, it was totally accidental................I meant Anna FL

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.