April 25, 2024, 06:47:20 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Cummings #4 3/04/09 - 3/08/09  (Read 297470 times)
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #540 on: March 05, 2009, 05:19:49 PM »

I guess we all have our own opinions about what happens in any missing person case. It's a natural part of the human condition to wonder what happened to another member of the human race. Well, it's natural for normal people and not for the dregs of society who just don't care about themselves or anyone else. For the rest of us who enjoy and cherish being members of a harmonious society it's all part of living a safe and vibrant society.

Anywayssss...

In any child abduction case you always look at that family - the police look at them and so do predators. The police look at who may have a motive for abducting a child and if that person may be a family member. Children are killed in this country 5 a day by their own parents - so it's totally natural that a child is most likely was killed by a family member and most likely the mother and / or father. Siblings rarely kill each other, but it does happen.

When a seasoned predator looks for a child to abduction they look for a child that has parents that are absent or poorly cared for. It's just easier to abduct that child. It has even happened while the child was in the house WITH THE PARENTS. Very infrequently is someone that brazen, but it can and does happen.

In the case of the Cummings and sub-family members there appears to be a macramé of people with all sort of questionable pasts. If a seasoned pedophile was looking to abduct a child such as Haleigh this would be THE family to target.

The police and FBI will be tied up with this crew for quite some time and the predator will use that time to preform his dastardly deeds and eventually dispose of a body. (Not to say that this is what has happened here)

When a seasoned pedophile abducts a child they don't always kill the child right away. After-all it's not all that easy to abduct a child and replacing that child is not as easy as some might think. In the Shawn Hornbeck case - Shawn was about to be replaced by Ben Ownsby and Shawn himself became very worried that he was about to be killed. So in some cases the child is kept alive for years. It's not often, but it can happen... so there is hope that Haleigh is alive somewhere.

As for this "family"... I really try not to be to hard on any family members cause the Lord only knows what happened and what they are really going through - but anyone getting a tattoo while their daughter is missing is one sorry loser and really doesn't deserve my sympathy. I reserve my sympathy for people like Natalee Holloway, Caylee Anthony and of course Haleigh. I like to call those people the VICTIMS and the people who pay the ultimate price when a crime occurs. As for the family members - well, let God deal with them.

Whatever happened to Haleigh will be eventually revealed. I am quite sure that this case will not go on forever.

As for my thoughts - I believe this is an abduction. I believe the person is a white male living in close proximity (with-in just a few block). I think the person is between 50-55 years of age and has not been caught for pedophilia but has been molesting little girls whenever he got the chance through his entire life. Usually this pedophile returned the child or may have molested family members or possibly even children of a girlfriend. I believe this person is not going to be found on a data base. He's just been under the radar.   

Prayers for little Haleigh, she must be frightened beyond belief where-ever she is... And I hope she is found as soon as possible.

Have a Good night Monks...

Nice to see you Klaas 

That sounds like D, Snodgrass to a T

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #541 on: March 05, 2009, 05:20:42 PM »

I'm also new from "over yonder." I am not here to cause trouble. I just want to help find Haleigh.

Thanks for allowing me to join SM.

Now where are those cookies????

Welcome INO and the cookies may be gone, but I can offer you something else you may need in this case......

We loves our valium kitty!! 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #542 on: March 05, 2009, 05:21:00 PM »

Did the visiting brother have his kids only with him or a friend also.... and then later, there was no friend?

I'm lost on that part.

Unless the friend is also AC man - which is not impossible, but was it specified?

The truth doesn't change on major parts. I mean, I would NOT raise an eyebrow if Misty said that Jr ate 70% of his beans and then later said that he ate 75% of his beans, that's irrelevant to me. However, WHO WAS THERE AND WHEN is important. Why did it take 9 days for great grandmother's visit to come out? Why didn't Misty mention that when asked who was in the home?

Those are very good points. I only recall the a/c guy, so maybe the media flubbed up and said friend when it was a/c guy? as far as gramma visit, will put a ? on that since that is a good point.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #543 on: March 05, 2009, 05:22:51 PM »

On the phone with Marie, Anna FL is a DISTANT relative of the family, and has been trying her best to find ANYTHING that she can to find Haleigh......she came to the Sheffiled/Griffis and made this offer, that's how distant she is. She is who she says she is and after talking to Marie, that's good enough for me.

Thanks IM, then that's good enough for me too.   

YW~anytime I can do my part, I will.
Thanks from me also. 
INO
Scared Monkey

« Reply #544 on: March 05, 2009, 05:23:03 PM »

I'm also new from "over yonder." I am not here to cause trouble. I just want to help find Haleigh.

Hi INO, welcome to the cage! 

Cookies on the table, hope there's some left!  

Thanks,Wyks. I'm all set! IM gave me some of their treat.

I do have one question, when do I get my monkey?
Searching
Monkey Junky

« Reply #545 on: March 05, 2009, 05:23:12 PM »

I guess we all have our own opinions about what happens in any missing person case. It's a natural part of the human condition to wonder what happened to another member of the human race. Well, it's natural for normal people and not for the dregs of society who just don't care about themselves or anyone else. For the rest of us who enjoy and cherish being members of a harmonious society it's all part of living a safe and vibrant society.

Anywayssss...

In any child abduction case you always look at that family - the police look at them and so do predators. The police look at who may have a motive for abducting a child and if that person may be a family member. Children are killed in this country 5 a day by their own parents - so it's totally natural that a child is most likely was killed by a family member and most likely the mother and / or father. Siblings rarely kill each other, but it does happen.

When a seasoned predator looks for a child to abduction they look for a child that has parents that are absent or poorly cared for. It's just easier to abduct that child. It has even happened while the child was in the house WITH THE PARENTS. Very infrequently is someone that brazen, but it can and does happen.

In the case of the Cummings and sub-family members there appears to be a macramé of people with all sort of questionable pasts. If a seasoned pedophile was looking to abduct a child such as Haleigh this would be THE family to target.

The police and FBI will be tied up with this crew for quite some time and the predator will use that time to preform his dastardly deeds and eventually dispose of a body. (Not to say that this is what has happened here)

When a seasoned pedophile abducts a child they don't always kill the child right away. After-all it's not all that easy to abduct a child and replacing that child is not as easy as some might think. In the Shawn Hornbeck case - Shawn was about to be replaced by Ben Ownsby and Shawn himself became very worried that he was about to be killed. So in some cases the child is kept alive for years. It's not often, but it can happen... so there is hope that Haleigh is alive somewhere.

As for this "family"... I really try not to be to hard on any family members cause the Lord only knows what happened and what they are really going through - but anyone getting a tattoo while their daughter is missing is one sorry loser and really doesn't deserve my sympathy. I reserve my sympathy for people like Natalee Holloway, Caylee Anthony and of course Haleigh. I like to call those people the VICTIMS and the people who pay the ultimate price when a crime occurs. As for the family members - well, let God deal with them.

Whatever happened to Haleigh will be eventually revealed. I am quite sure that this case will not go on forever.

As for my thoughts - I believe this is an abduction. I believe the person is a white male living in close proximity (with-in just a few block). I think the person is between 50-55 years of age and has not been caught for pedophilia but has been molesting little girls whenever he got the chance through his entire life. Usually this pedophile returned the child or may have molested family members or possibly even children of a girlfriend. I believe this person is not going to be found on a data base. He's just been under the radar.   

Prayers for little Haleigh, she must be frightened beyond belief where-ever she is... And I hope she is found as soon as possible.

Have a Good night Monks...

Nice to see you Klaas 

That sounds like D, Snodgrass to a T

yes it does and it is very scary.

ospainter
Monkey Junky

Grandson in Ireland

« Reply #546 on: March 05, 2009, 05:26:12 PM »

Thank you.....

so we are at..

either way,no matter whom got her off the bus..someone did,but we will figure that out..

3:45 off bus.
5:30 A/C guy and T.Croslin Jr and sons visit
7:00 paternal great grandmother, Mrs Sykes visited,children on porch eating dinner.
10:00 misty claims she went to sleep ?
3:00 Misty wakes up,discovers Haleigh missing,back door propped open.
3:27 AM 911 call.
3:30 ish, family starts arriving per family statements.

look right monkeys?

Looks right to me

Thanks for doing this.

Also a neighbor saw Haleigh in the yard, think LE said that recently, don't know the time just said evening.

Maybe we can put some links with this timeline. I will try to help in a little while. DH is home and wants to work on taxes ugggggg.

OS

OSpainter, I am not following this story closely but didn't babysitter Misty say she put Haleigh to bed around 8 pm?  Just trying to help fill in the timeline.

Hi Anna,

Yes she did, however she later said she put the children to bed at 10pm iirc. She said they watched 2 movies.

So 2 different times 8 and 10.

When she said 8pm, she said because Haleigh getting up for school.

We just don't know which is correct. Hope LE got to the truth regarding this.

Nice to see you.

OS

I think Misty was misunderstood by the media, maybe not tho.  Seems it was reported differently by at least 2 seperate news stations.  My understanding of it was that she put the kids to bed around 8pm and then went to bed herself at 10p. 

Good point,

The reporting leaves alot to be desired in this case imo.

I do think the 8 bedtime was Misty stating it and there should be a video of her own words.

Maybe the video of Misty at her mothers house early on where she is crying.

OS

It's their lie they can tell it anyway they want.
Who, What, Where, When, How and Why
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #547 on: March 05, 2009, 05:27:44 PM »

Island. If there is any way we could talk in person, we should.  PLEASE do what you can to help Marie and Crystal!!  I know you made some pretty generous offers and that you can help find Haleigh...I just want to say thank you!! for that.

I am just doing what I can............go talk to Marie, and can someone get her a laptop down there??? I know she rented one, then got the air card, but the laptop isn't working and I know she wants to dig up info too and access th einfo I have sent her.

No thanks needed, any monkey would have done the same (I'm just really sneaky and was able to get her phone number to make the offer).

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
rana
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #548 on: March 05, 2009, 05:28:16 PM »

Did the visiting brother have his kids only with him or a friend also.... and then later, there was no friend?

I'm lost on that part.

Unless the friend is also AC man - which is not impossible, but was it specified?

The truth doesn't change on major parts. I mean, I would NOT raise an eyebrow if Misty said that Jr ate 70% of his beans and then later said that he ate 75% of his beans, that's irrelevant to me. However, WHO WAS THERE AND WHEN is important. Why did it take 9 days for great grandmother's visit to come out? Why didn't Misty mention that when asked who was in the home?

Maybe Granny wasn't actually in the house...maybe she waited in the car or just went to the porch...

also, maybe We only heard about granny's visit after 9 days, doesn't mean that she didn't come forward with it to the LE right away..or that is when the police got around to questioning her? just a thought.

Or for that matter, why didn't Misty mention she was there, and who she came with????

I don't really believe it as I have stated before, in Florida it was in the 50's and dark that night, we think it's freezing when it drops to the 50's and there is not a chance in h@ll my kids who are 17 and 9 would eat outside when it is that cold and there is no sun out, in fact they are wearing hoodies and winbreakers asking for smore's by the fireplace at those temps.

I agree IM.

I see your point, Cookie, and maybe Mrs Sykes DID tell LE before nine days, but it's odd to me that Misty didn't mention it in the interview when asked.

It's also odd to me that LE didn't mention Mrs Sykes' visit and seeing Haleigh at 7 PM (before the nine days) when asked about the timeline by Greta, Geraldo, Nancy Grace and JVM. But LE DID mention the others who Misty had mentioned.

Misty did manage to mention brother with kids and AC man. Why not great granmother plus one? It's not too many people to remember IMO or difficult to list great grandmother and a companion when asked who was at the home on the 9th.

Additionally, IMO, it's not b/c it matters who came inside, so much as b/c it matters to me WHO SAW HALEIGH LAST other than Misty and what time.  The reason it is very important to me is that Mrs Sykes said that she saw Haleigh at 7 pm. That is huge for me.... if it actually happened; and I'm with IM on comments regarding the likelihood of that.

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #549 on: March 05, 2009, 05:29:54 PM »

Welcome INO and the cookies may be gone, but I can offer you something else you may need in this case......

We loves our valium kitty!! 

Oh yes we do indeed, and CBB gave us the EXTRA large bottle too

[
Searching
Monkey Junky

« Reply #550 on: March 05, 2009, 05:31:30 PM »

3:45 off bus. RC or Granny get her off bus? Both claim .Rc took child home,checked door left.
4:30 RC's shift starts at work
5:30 A/C guy and T.Croslin Jr and sons visit
7:00 paternal great grandmother, Mrs Sykes visited,children on porch eating dinner ?
10:00 misty claims she went to sleep ?
3:00 Misty wakes up,discovers Haleigh missing,back door propped open.
3:25 RC returns home
3:27 AM 911 call.
3:30 ish, family starts arriving per family statements.

look right monkeys? Can anyone add to it? 

On Misty saying she went to sleep at 10:00.. I never know what time it is when I go to sleep, I know what time I lay down,but not when I go to sleep. Like last night, I could not go to sleep,but know it was 5 am and I was still trying to go to sleep. I know I was up around 10 after 7. so give an hour if she LAID DOWN at 10:00 for her to fall asleep, another hour or so for her to be in a deep sleep,that brings us to about midnight. (if she was indeed there at all) so between 12:00 and 3:00 is where I think we need to work... who was up and around at those hours,any locals see anyone??? we need someone to ask those questions.

peanut
Monkey Junky

I can spell, I just can't type.

« Reply #551 on: March 05, 2009, 05:32:46 PM »

On the phone with Marie, Anna FL is a DISTANT relative of the family, and has been trying her best to find ANYTHING that she can to find Haleigh......she came to the Sheffiled/Griffis and made this offer, that's how distant she is. She is who she says she is and after talking to Marie, that's good enough for me.

If you believe it then it must be so....
how did you get Maries phone number anyhow you sneaky monkey....?

Hmmmmm~someone at a media outlet gave it to me when I called and wanted to help donate rent for a month.......he heard about all the rumblings down there and whispered it to me really quick ( he just wanted to help), but I never claimed NOT to be sneaky 

is it someone you already knew personally from the media outlet? if not thats highly unprofessional and even irresponsible of that person, not all random callers have motives as pure as yours. i hope the families are aware that their private contact info isnt safe, as it could end up in the hands of just about anyone.

sure hope thats not the case for their sakes, and that your contact is a long time friend. so many creepy, ill intentioned folks out there. im assuming the former and am just double checking, you know?

Justice is truth in action - Benjamin Disraeli
alagary
Monkey Junky

« Reply #552 on: March 05, 2009, 05:33:50 PM »

Hi to all . Big day for new folks . Not much to say right now but I joined because sometimes I want to yell at the monitor . Such as yesterday when someone posted an article about a bar having a fund raiser . This was right after the tattoo post .

GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #553 on: March 05, 2009, 05:35:34 PM »

Hi INO, welcome to the cage! 

Cookies on the table, hope there's some left!  

Thanks,Wyks. I'm all set! IM gave me some of their treat.

I do have one question, when do I get my monkey?

I can't help with the AVI, but I can offer you some freshly baked cookies....especially for newcomes. .....Welcome

rana
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #554 on: March 05, 2009, 05:36:06 PM »

To clarify.... when I said...

"It's also odd to me that LE didn't mention Mrs Sykes' visit and seeing Haleigh at 7 PM (before the nine days) when asked about the timeline by Greta, Geraldo, Nancy Grace and JVM. But LE DID mention the others who Misty had mentioned."

I meant that if Mrs SYkes HAD told LE of her visit... or if Misty HAD told LE of Mrs Sykes' visit before 9 days, it's odd to me that LE didn't mention it before 9 days IF THEY WERE INDEED TOLD since they did mention the others... brother with kids and AC man.

GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #555 on: March 05, 2009, 05:40:25 PM »

Did anyone ever mention or put a face to this A/C - air conditioner - serviceman, repairman, visitor, relative??

I do not ever recall having a name connected to this person. 

Then I read, that the particular day the A/C person was there, that the temps did really not require a A/C to be in operation.

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #556 on: March 05, 2009, 05:42:05 PM »

Hmmmmm~someone at a media outlet gave it to me when I called and wanted to help donate rent for a month.......he heard about all the rumblings down there and whispered it to me really quick ( he just wanted to help), but I never claimed NOT to be sneaky 

is it someone you already knew personally from the media outlet? if not thats highly unprofessional and even irresponsible of that person, not all random callers have motives as pure as yours. i hope the families are aware that their private contact info isnt safe, as it could end up in the hands of just about anyone.

sure hope thats not the case for their sakes, and that your contact is a long time friend. so many creepy, ill intentioned folks out there. im assuming the former and am just double checking, you know?

Contact~I have many clients and some family in Jacksonville...........

[
INO
Scared Monkey

« Reply #557 on: March 05, 2009, 05:45:47 PM »

I want to thank everyone for welcoming me to SM.

I also wanted to say, I truely believe Haleigh is alive!!!

JUST BELIEVE!!!!
peanut
Monkey Junky

I can spell, I just can't type.

« Reply #558 on: March 05, 2009, 05:48:54 PM »

Contact~I have many clients and some family in Jacksonville...........

its a relief to hear its a friend/relative. i cant imagine how awful it would be if that info were made available to random strangers, im sure they get deluged more than enough by the media themselves.

have you heard anything further about mistys connection to the 54 year old so?

Justice is truth in action - Benjamin Disraeli
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #559 on: March 05, 2009, 05:49:08 PM »

Police take more DNA samples in Haleigh case
Published: Thursday, March 5, 2009 1:17 AM EST

http://www.palatkadailynews.com/articles/2009/03/05/news/news01.txt

Heart
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.