March 28, 2024, 04:55:50 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Cummings #4 3/04/09 - 3/08/09  (Read 295671 times)
Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #60 on: March 04, 2009, 08:09:40 PM »

Hold on WS is not saying anything about us,  they actually were very kind last night and just tried to get past that stormy saying stuff about us.  It's anna fl and stormy starting the crap, not the ws posters.

But... They have left those nasty untrue posts and deleted my tactful nice post setting it straight and banned me and klaas.. so therefore... they are letting it go on and taking it a step further and banning unfairly... not that I want to be there after seeing all this .....

rana
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #61 on: March 04, 2009, 08:10:03 PM »

Island I said it before and now I'll say it again, it is making me wonder just what is going on here....

OK~I have been in contact with CS's side of the family and they are awaiting the air card to get on the net, this person wants to post as SM, but can't because they don;t have the air card. They are going to email me tomorrow if it comes in, and then I will email Klaas so this person can be approved. I literally just got off the phone with info for them, but there is no way too access it unless someone else let's them use their cable etc, I went ahead and sent it anyway so they will have it ASAP once able to log in.

I think Anna FL or Stormy may be Lindsey Croslin

IM.... I have been trying to say that.. ok... all this started yesterday when I brought a post here about lindsy living thru the woods behind RC's house..was from topix I believe..

then stormy posts that directions to her house were posted here.. umm ok, so that leads one to believe stormy is lindsy, then she and "A Fl" get me and klaas banned and BOTH start trashing the monkeys.. something smells and it is not our cage

Well, that blows.....

...big baby chunks....

That is all.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #62 on: March 04, 2009, 08:10:59 PM »

Hold on WS is not saying anything about us,  they actually were very kind last night and just tried to get past that stormy saying stuff about us.  It's anna fl and stormy starting the crap, not the ws posters.

Then how do you explain me being banned last night?
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #63 on: March 04, 2009, 08:11:47 PM »

Hi Wyksy.. how are you feeling hon? I hope you are better.. I have had this repiratory thing since christmas! 

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #64 on: March 04, 2009, 08:14:44 PM »

Thank you Klaas.. and me....

rana
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #65 on: March 04, 2009, 08:16:35 PM »

I KNEW I smelled something and it was not our cage...... something feels wrong monkeys.. Like I have been saying, there is an agenda there, just can not figure what it is... but there is one.. why trying to devide the SM and WS peeps??? seems family of a missing child would want ANYONE and EVERYONE to help.  jus sayin

Am right there with ya, searching, feeling and smelling something wrong.  Not sure yet what it is tho.  Been kicked back yesterday and today, just watching.  And I don't like it at all.  Nope. 

I have my thoughts, as am sure you do as well.  For one thing, if she who lives thru the woods and behind the house is who we think she is, why would she be teaming up with Crystal's camp?   

Granted, I AM CONFUSED, so having said that..... from what I could gather.... well let me say hypothetically so I don't get myself in a mess. *IF* someone were related to Misty, by marriage or otherwise, she may be coming across as being in Crystal's camp b/c she fears for Misty and thinks Misty is in a jam and fears Ron and has issues with Ron?

02 cents.

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #66 on: March 04, 2009, 08:18:01 PM »

Stormy started it, true.  But read last night's post, pages 11-13 and on, many from WS jumped in and agreed and added their own snarkiness.  One poster over there did take a stand against it all, and that post went poof, while snarky posts remained.  Wouldn't be surprised if they don't poof the whole thread, cuz it's proof of their snarkiness and lies about us. 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #67 on: March 04, 2009, 08:18:47 PM »

I was going to tell you that you were going to be banned when you posted here that you were going to PM an invite.  No psychic talent needed for that one.  I'm assuming that you are using a different ID there, so they probably had to search for the PM to see who to ban.  Don't think you can search PMs, at least a year ago you couldn't, so its a open every one.  If your not using a different ID, I really have no idea why it took so long for you to be banned, unless the button pressers were not around.
rana
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #68 on: March 04, 2009, 08:19:11 PM »

It stinks IMO. Unprovoked, uncalled for, unfair..... I can go on.
Their loss.

But it still stinks on principle.

Anna Fl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #69 on: March 04, 2009, 08:20:06 PM »

hi. I haven't read any posts here in a while but heard someone was lurking on both this and the WS website and that people were questioning who I am?  I just want to say that I am very appreciative of the help from here at SM and at the other site WS.  I don't normally go to either of them but have just been trying to put together some information from the confusion of what's happening lately.  Just for the record, I am NOT Lindsey Croslin and I don't know her.  The only posting I ever saw from her was on a news (first coast?) website. 
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #70 on: March 04, 2009, 08:22:45 PM »

Hi Wyksy.. how are you feeling hon? I hope you are better.. I have had this repiratory thing since christmas! 

Hi flamom!  Not doing good today hun.  Sad  Docs put me on this stuff that really helped the first couple of days.  Today I'm feeling worse than ever tho, and in major pain.  Am fixin to go back to doc when son gets home with the car.   

What is up with this stuff, you've had yours since Christmas?  OMG, I'd be in tears by now!  How are you handling it?   

fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #71 on: March 04, 2009, 08:23:27 PM »

hi. I haven't read any posts here in a while but heard someone was lurking on both this and the WS website and that people were questioning who I am?  I just want to say that I am very appreciative of the help from here at SM and at the other site WS.  I don't normally go to either of them but have just been trying to put together some information from the confusion of what's happening lately.  Just for the record, I am NOT Lindsey Croslin and I don't know her.  The only posting I ever saw from her was on a news (first coast?) website. 

Well thanks for clearing that up Anna fl.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #72 on: March 04, 2009, 08:24:07 PM »

Right, and you too. 
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #73 on: March 04, 2009, 08:24:13 PM »

I KNEW I smelled something and it was not our cage...... something feels wrong monkeys.. Like I have been saying, there is an agenda there, just can not figure what it is... but there is one.. why trying to devide the SM and WS peeps??? seems family of a missing child would want ANYONE and EVERYONE to help.  jus sayin

Am right there with ya, searching, feeling and smelling something wrong.  Not sure yet what it is tho.  Been kicked back yesterday and today, just watching.  And I don't like it at all.  Nope. 

I have my thoughts, as am sure you do as well.  For one thing, if she who lives thru the woods and behind the house is who we think she is, why would she be teaming up with Crystal's camp?   

Granted, I AM CONFUSED, so having said that..... from what I could gather.... well let me say hypothetically so I don't get myself in a mess. *IF* someone were related to Misty, by marriage or otherwise, she may be coming across as being in Crystal's camp b/c she fears for Misty and thinks Misty is in a jam and fears Ron and has issues with Ron?

02 cents.

Ahhhhh yes, now that could explain it!  Thanks!

rana
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #74 on: March 04, 2009, 08:25:15 PM »

I was going to tell you that you were going to be banned when you posted here that you were going to PM an invite.  No psychic talent needed for that one.  I'm assuming that you are using a different ID there, so they probably had to search for the PM to see who to ban.  Don't think you can search PMs, at least a year ago you couldn't, so its a open every one.  If your not using a different ID, I really have no idea why it took so long for you to be banned, unless the button pressers were not around.

Still stinks.

What does PM stand for again?

Yeah I thought so. 

(Not aiming my vent at you at all, Today) Smile

This makes me sound like an a$$, (what else is new - heh) but if someone wanted to "snow" people or create a distraction or forward an agenda or pull the wooly, etc  coming HERE would not likely be the place to do so successfully.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #75 on: March 04, 2009, 08:25:19 PM »

Klaas, have you heard a rumor that the girlfriend was not in the mobile home during the abduction?
I'll answer that I have heard those rumors.

Are they coming from good sources or have they been confirmed?  I've been away and I don't go elsewhere to discuss.  I have come to trust SM.
They have not been confirmed, at least to my knowledge.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #76 on: March 04, 2009, 08:25:45 PM »

Hi Anna, good to see you.  I think no matter where you post there are going to be a small handful of people that question your identity.  Most of us here are just happy you are doing what you can to help find Haleigh!
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #77 on: March 04, 2009, 08:26:39 PM »

God I am so grateful to Klaas and all of my fellow monkeys.. no matter what goes on here, we are not in some sort of tightly regulated mind control booth...
Here,Here 
mariloo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #78 on: March 04, 2009, 08:27:05 PM »

Is Ronald Cummings supposed to be a violent person?  I am getting that from several of the posts. I mean, it seems like several people fear him.   
rana
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #79 on: March 04, 2009, 08:27:08 PM »

02 cents.

Ahhhhh yes, now that could explain it!  Thanks!

Just winging it, but got the brain jump from your earlier post on the previous thread. So IOW, you seeded it Smile

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.