March 28, 2024, 12:42:19 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Cummings #4 3/04/09 - 3/08/09  (Read 295658 times)
ospainter
Monkey Junky

Grandson in Ireland

« Reply #600 on: March 05, 2009, 06:57:47 PM »

agreed Rana about the blanket bit...very odd..also agree with Island about the kids eating out on the porch because it was cold..however, didn't Granny Sykes say that the kids were eating on the porch when she got there? could be wrong but that is what I recall...

Yes, Cookie, that is how I recall it as well - about Mrs. Sykes seeing the kids eating on the porch at 7PM.

And the temp was in the 50's (per IM and others)  and dark. And bedtime was at 8 (or maybe not - with videos)

Wondering... how long did Mrs. Sykes stay? and who was with her?
She saw the kids ....were they wearing hoodies?

One thing I keep forgetting is that the front porch area is screened in.  So maybe it's warmer than just sitting out in the dark evening?   

Ggranny says she 'saw' the kids sitting there, eating.  Guess she was parked close enough to see into the screened porch, or maybe she did go inside.   

yes it is and the eating could be a snack not a meal..I didn't hear her speaking so I can't say, but I did hear Ron's mother state early on that "someone" went by the home to take

clothes and saw Haleigh that evening. TN just didn't say who it was at that time.

And with the (LE said) neighbor seeing Haleigh that evening I am confident Haleigh was there that evening and was seen by a couple people.

I assume from Misty's video, Haleigh went to bed at 8pm, and Misty saw Haleigh in the bed at 10pm when she went to bed.

I agree with Searching about the timeline of 11/12 to 3 am that Haleigh went missing.

I also remember a report in the beginning, that it is "one way in and one way out" to the Cummings home.

No reports of anyone seeing or hearing a car during that time that we know of. Leads one to believe that someone walked to the home.

Amazing that there was not a dog at the Cummings home or in the area that barked.

OS

It's their lie they can tell it anyway they want.
Who, What, Where, When, How and Why
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #601 on: March 05, 2009, 06:59:54 PM »

Maybe I missed it,is that one SO still missing ?

Chad Reynolds?  As far as I know, yep.  Last I heard on the news, his family thought perhaps he had met with 'foul play'.  Heard he had been out at a bar or something. 

Ya know, wouldn't surprise me one bit if he did meet with foul play, him being a SO and all.  Some folks just don't take too kindly to those who do that and figure on taking the law into their own hands. 

Amen to that

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #602 on: March 05, 2009, 07:00:40 PM »

Good Evening.I just wanted to say welcome to all the new monkeys. 

Wyks..I wondered where you were.Hope you are feeling better.

Hi trimm!  Good to see you!  And thanks, you're so sweet!   

Have been in here, can only handle one thread these days.  Am not feeling so great, am needing another round of antibiotics.  Bleeeeech!  Seems the first round worked really good for the first few days, then quit working or something.  Very weird!  Others have said the same thing has happened to them. 

Hope you are doing ok! 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
luckyday
Scared Monkey

« Reply #603 on: March 05, 2009, 07:02:08 PM »

Is it possible someone was hiding underneath the trailer, knowing Misty's MO after Ronnie boy goes to work and the kids are in bed? Also, Misty says she took a blanket off the window. Guess they are short on blankets?? Anyone would have been able to see inside, Misty goes out the side door, leaves it unlocked, the perp was hiding under the trailer, goes in, grabs HL.

Mark Twain:
Always tell the truth. That way, you don't have to remember what you said.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #604 on: March 05, 2009, 07:03:56 PM »

Have been in here, can only handle one thread these days.  Am not feeling so great, am needing another round of antibiotics.  Bleeeeech!  Seems the first round worked really good for the first few days, then quit working or something.  Very weird!  Others have said the same thing has happened to them. 

Hope you are doing ok! 

I'm good.I read here every day but rarely post.
I'll Keep Haleigh in my prayers. 
Scooting back to the Caylee thread.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
ospainter
Monkey Junky

Grandson in Ireland

« Reply #605 on: March 05, 2009, 07:06:00 PM »

I would like to welcome all new members

OS

It's their lie they can tell it anyway they want.
Who, What, Where, When, How and Why
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #606 on: March 05, 2009, 07:06:00 PM »

Hello all,

I am a new poster here. Have been lurking for awhile. Hope I can get passed the blinking, jumping monkeys w/out opening a vein!!!

I truly believe that Misty skedaddled out of the trailer after the kids were asleep. The part I don't get is: How is she "passing" all the poly's (or has she??) and is LE just biding their time? Ron, IMO, is pure evil and is obviously a drug addict/dealer/abuser.

IF HL is still alive, she is prolly out of the country being sold for drugs. Just my take.

Hi luckyday, and welcome to the cage! 

Am thinking too that Misty took off for awhile after the kids were asleep.  Either that or she had company in.  IMO. 

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!  This case is very very frustrating with so little to go on! 

luckyday
Scared Monkey

« Reply #607 on: March 05, 2009, 07:11:27 PM »

Hello all,

I am a new poster here. Have been lurking for awhile. Hope I can get passed the blinking, jumping monkeys w/out opening a vein!!!

I truly believe that Misty skedaddled out of the trailer after the kids were asleep. The part I don't get is: How is she "passing" all the poly's (or has she??) and is LE just biding their time? Ron, IMO, is pure evil and is obviously a drug addict/dealer/abuser.

IF HL is still alive, she is prolly out of the country being sold for drugs. Just my take.

Hi luckyday, and welcome to the cage! 

Am thinking too that Misty took off for awhile after the kids were asleep.  Either that or she had company in.  IMO. 

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!  This case is very very frustrating with so little to go on! 

Well, thanks!! BTW, was not a member of WS but was reading all the posts by Anna and Stormy. Are they for real?? Do we really know?? (how could we??)

You are so right!! This case is beyond frustrating. The Ant case was/is a breeze compared to this. IMO, it all stems back to good ole dad. His drugs/dealing/prolly a drug informant although he looks to me like he is still on something. His anger problems. It HAS to be someone who sat in prison just waiting to get out and get retribution. Why kill Ron when you can take "his heart"?? Haleigh.

Mark Twain:
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #608 on: March 05, 2009, 07:12:38 PM »

WELCOME all new members!
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #609 on: March 05, 2009, 07:16:21 PM »

Sorry wyks ,I don't know how to copy -quote you . But I agree with you .
 Sometimes street justice seems more fair than the court system .

Yeah... I can sure understand how some feel it's ok to hand out the street justice.  For sure if something had happened to my loved one! 

To use the quote thing, just look up in the upper right corner of the post you want to quote, and click where it says 'quote'.  That will open up a message box for you.  Inside that message box, just scroll down past all the writing to the bottom of that, hit enter a couple of times, then you can type your message.  When you are finished, just click 'post'.   

To get back to where you were before you answered that post, just hit the back button twice in your computer's toolbar.  And you're ready to go again.   

Might sound complicated but it gets easier with practice.  And not to worry, some of us mess up quotes every now and then.  lol

Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #610 on: March 05, 2009, 07:19:46 PM »

agreed Rana about the blanket bit...very odd..also agree with Island about the kids eating out on the porch because it was cold..however, didn't Granny Sykes say that the kids were eating on the porch when she got there? could be wrong but that is what I recall...

Yes, Cookie, that is how I recall it as well - about Mrs. Sykes seeing the kids eating on the porch at 7PM.

And the temp was in the 50's (per IM and others)  and dark. And bedtime was at 8 (or maybe not - with videos)

Wondering... how long did Mrs. Sykes stay? and who was with her?
She saw the kids ....were they wearing hoodies?

One thing I keep forgetting is that the front porch area is screened in.  So maybe it's warmer than just sitting out in the dark evening?   

Ggranny says she 'saw' the kids sitting there, eating.  Guess she was parked close enough to see into the screened porch, or maybe she did go inside.   

Early on, I recall Ms. Sykes telling Nancy Grace that she had sent some items over to Ron and Misty's place the evening or night that Haleigh went missing.   Has it ever been revealed who it was that Ms. Sykes sent over there?

Heart
flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #611 on: March 05, 2009, 07:20:29 PM »

Welcome, new Monkeys!!  Glad to have you here.

If it's not one thing, it's an udder.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #612 on: March 05, 2009, 07:25:25 PM »

yes it is and the eating could be a snack not a meal..I didn't hear her speaking so I can't say, but I did hear Ron's mother state early on that "someone" went by the home to take

clothes and saw Haleigh that evening. TN just didn't say who it was at that time.

And with the (LE said) neighbor seeing Haleigh that evening I am confident Haleigh was there that evening and was seen by a couple people.

I assume from Misty's video, Haleigh went to bed at 8pm, and Misty saw Haleigh in the bed at 10pm when she went to bed.

I agree with Searching about the timeline of 11/12 to 3 am that Haleigh went missing.

I also remember a report in the beginning, that it is "one way in and one way out" to the Cummings home.

No reports of anyone seeing or hearing a car during that time that we know of. Leads one to believe that someone walked to the home.

Amazing that there was not a dog at the Cummings home or in the area that barked.

OS

Good points OS!  In looking at the map of that area, there does seem to be only one road that connects the neighborhood to the nearest one.  Kind of eerie to look at and realize there's only that one road.    

So your thoughts on that someone walked to the home seem justified.  I guess someone could have used a boat and walked up as well. 

Wonder how close the nearest neighbor is?  I can't remember.  Seems that in a few of the videos we've seen on the news, there looks like a fence nearby. 

I'd for sure have a dog if I lived around there!  A big, mean looking dog.  Not the lil doxie I have now who would invite a perp in and beg to be fed.   

alagary
Monkey Junky

« Reply #613 on: March 05, 2009, 07:26:12 PM »

Sorry wyks ,I don't know how to copy -quote you . But I agree with you .
 Sometimes street justice seems more fair than the court system .

Yeah... I can sure understand how some feel it's ok to hand out the street justice.  For sure if something had happened to my loved one! 

To use the quote thing, just look up in the upper right corner of the post you want to quote, and click where it says 'quote'.  That will open up a message box for you.  Inside that message box, just scroll down past all the writing to the bottom of that, hit enter a couple of times, then you can type your message.  When you are finished, just click 'post'.   

To get back to where you were before you answered that post, just hit the back button twice in your computer's toolbar.  And you're ready to go again.   

Might sound complicated but it gets easier with practice.  And not to worry, some of us mess up quotes every now and then.  lol

Thanks wyks for showing me . Now how about telling me how to type with more than one finger 
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #614 on: March 05, 2009, 07:28:48 PM »

Is it possible someone was hiding underneath the trailer, knowing Misty's MO after Ronnie boy goes to work and the kids are in bed? Also, Misty says she took a blanket off the window. Guess they are short on blankets?? Anyone would have been able to see inside, Misty goes out the side door, leaves it unlocked, the perp was hiding under the trailer, goes in, grabs HL.

Could very well be!   

Did you hear about that handmade chair that was found, (out in the brush I think)??  Not sure how close that was to their home, but it sure sounded like something someone could just kick back in and wait....

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #615 on: March 05, 2009, 07:31:59 PM »

Hope you are doing ok! 

I'm good.I read here every day but rarely post.
I'll Keep Haleigh in my prayers. 
Scooting back to the Caylee thread.

Glad to hear that you doing good!     And it's good to see you posting in here when you can. 

Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #616 on: March 05, 2009, 07:32:43 PM »

Thinking outloud..

I wonder when Misty took the blanket off the window that was a signal to someone that

she was putting the kids to bed...
alagary
Monkey Junky

« Reply #617 on: March 05, 2009, 07:35:50 PM »

About the chair in the woods , maybe just kids playing Fort ?
luckyday
Scared Monkey

« Reply #618 on: March 05, 2009, 07:37:17 PM »

At the risk of not quoting posts upthread and having a post a mile long, the mere thought that someone would make a chair to sit in waiting for the right time to grab HL is chilling!!! Do we know exactly how far that chair is from Ron's digs? Is it w/in sight?

The "blanket" thing raised my red flags. Is she saying they don't have extra blankets to the point she literally had to take a blanket off the window?? I never understood that.

Mark Twain:
Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #619 on: March 05, 2009, 07:40:44 PM »

Can I chime in on the porch eating on a cold night?

We as parents probably would not have our children on a porch on a cold night to eat dinner,but that is us, not a 17 year old, not well educated girl. I have a daughter that is 18 but hooked up with her current boyfriend at 17,against my word/wishes, and has been playing mommy to his kids from his last relationship. her bf's family reminds me of Haleigh/ Misty family. Have the educated decent people and have the uneducated backwoods people in the mix. I would not be surprised if misty was feeding them on the porch on a cold night.. less clean up for a lazy teen..
Just sayin

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.