April 23, 2024, 01:17:42 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Cummings #4 3/04/09 - 3/08/09  (Read 297228 times)
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #620 on: March 05, 2009, 07:44:48 PM »

Hello all,

I am a new poster here. Have been lurking for awhile. Hope I can get passed the blinking, jumping monkeys w/out opening a vein!!!

I truly believe that Misty skedaddled out of the trailer after the kids were asleep. The part I don't get is: How is she "passing" all the poly's (or has she??) and is LE just biding their time? Ron, IMO, is pure evil and is obviously a drug addict/dealer/abuser.

IF HL is still alive, she is prolly out of the country being sold for drugs. Just my take.

Hi luckyday, and welcome to the cage! 

Am thinking too that Misty took off for awhile after the kids were asleep.  Either that or she had company in.  IMO. 

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!  This case is very very frustrating with so little to go on! 

Well, thanks!! BTW, was not a member of WS but was reading all the posts by Anna and Stormy. Are they for real?? Do we really know?? (how could we??)

You are so right!! This case is beyond frustrating. The Ant case was/is a breeze compared to this. IMO, it all stems back to good ole dad. His drugs/dealing/prolly a drug informant although he looks to me like he is still on something. His anger problems. It HAS to be someone who sat in prison just waiting to get out and get retribution. Why kill Ron when you can take "his heart"?? Haleigh.

You're welcome!  Oh, by the way, we have an Anna, who has been with us for years, and then there's the AnnaFL, which is the one you're thinking of.  Dunno about Stormy over yonder, but it's been confirmed that the AnnaFL is a distant relative, yes.  As to the info, I guess it's up to each of us to believe or not.  I'd like to hope that we can all begin again with AnnaFL and work together in a positive way.  It's what we tried to do from the start. 

Whoever thought during the Anthony case that there would be another just as nuts, in different ways?   

Could be true about someone having been in prison, gotten out and was seeking revenge on Ron.  Good idea and am hoping that LE is checking out that possibility. 

Am thinking that it could be the person that Ron supposedly robbed at gunpoint, who came back and took Haleigh for revenge.  Altho my middle son (who is near to the same age as Ron) thinks that a drug dealer wouldn't bother with taking a little girl, would just come back and shoot everyone.  I'm not so sure on that, cuz I see your point about it hurting Ron more to take who he loves so very much. 

It's crazy how many possibilities there are in this case.  LE must be going nuts! 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #621 on: March 05, 2009, 07:47:11 PM »

Thinking outloud..

I wonder when Misty took the blanket off the window that was a signal to someone that

she was putting the kids to bed...
hmmmmmmmm interesting.  Very possible, especially if she was wanting company.
ospainter
Monkey Junky

Grandson in Ireland

« Reply #622 on: March 05, 2009, 07:47:34 PM »

Good points OS!  In looking at the map of that area, there does seem to be only one road that connects the neighborhood to the nearest one.  Kind of eerie to look at and realize there's only that one road.    

So your thoughts on that someone walked to the home seem justified.  I guess someone could have used a boat and walked up as well. 

Wonder how close the nearest neighbor is?  I can't remember.  Seems that in a few of the videos we've seen on the news, there looks like a fence nearby. 

I'd for sure have a dog if I lived around there!  A big, mean looking dog.  Not the lil doxie I have now who would invite a perp in and beg to be fed.   

iirc, there is a white fence not far from the side door, I wonder if there is a home next to it?

The father said the water is about 5 to 7 blocks away iirc. and the dogs did follow scent to the water first then onto the rr tracks.

So many things I wonder about this case.

Drugs, gangs, SO's..should be lots of big bad dogs...imo

OS

It's their lie they can tell it anyway they want.
Who, What, Where, When, How and Why
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #623 on: March 05, 2009, 07:49:13 PM »

Thinking outloud..

I wonder when Misty took the blanket off the window that was a signal to someone that

I was just thinking of the possibility that the blanket was used to wrap Haleigh in, maybe secure her a bit.

Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #624 on: March 05, 2009, 07:49:43 PM »

luckyday
Scared Monkey

« Reply #625 on: March 05, 2009, 07:53:49 PM »

Could be true about someone having been in prison, gotten out and was seeking revenge on Ron.  Good idea and am hoping that LE is checking out that possibility. 

Am thinking that it could be the person that Ron supposedly robbed at gunpoint, who came back and took Haleigh for revenge.  Altho my middle son (who is near to the same age as Ron) thinks that a drug dealer wouldn't bother with taking a little girl, would just come back and shoot everyone.  I'm not so sure on that, cuz I see your point about it hurting Ron more to take who he loves so very much
-------------------------------------
Maybe a drug dealer that Ron dropped dime on had a conversation in prison with some perv who lives in that area and knows of or knows Ron. This kind of thing happens all the time in prison (no knowledge personally, maybe I watch too much MSNBC prison documentaries). The wronged drug dealer starts talking about why they are in the joint, one thing leads to another; just a thought.

Mark Twain:
Always tell the truth. That way, you don't have to remember what you said.
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #626 on: March 05, 2009, 07:56:25 PM »

Thinking outloud..

That blanket taken off the window just bothers me. I hope Haleigh didnt get up from the

bed and seen something she shouldn't have seen that night that would set off Misty ..

Misty seens very vengefull and a beech especially leaving a message on my space to

Ron's other conquest who had his child...
luckyday
Scared Monkey

« Reply #627 on: March 05, 2009, 07:58:51 PM »

Thinking outloud..

[/quote]hmmmmmmmm interesting.  Very possible, especially if she was wanting company.
[/quote]

That blanket taken off the window just bothers me. I hope Haleigh didnt get up from the

bed and seen something she shouldn't have seen that night that would set off Misty ..

Misty seens very vengefull and a beech especially leaving a message on my space to

[/quote]
Never saw that. Thought her my space was now on private. Do you have a link?? Please?? Or, just quote it if you don't mind???

Mark Twain:
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #628 on: March 05, 2009, 08:00:17 PM »

Early on, I recall Ms. Sykes telling Nancy Grace that she had sent some items over to Ron and Misty's place the evening or night that Haleigh went missing.   Has it ever been revealed who it was that Ms. Sykes sent over there?

Isn't Ms. Sykes the great-grandma?  She supposedly went there herself to drop off some clothes for the kids, and from what we've heard, there was someone (dunno who tho) that went with her.

luckyday
Scared Monkey

« Reply #629 on: March 05, 2009, 08:00:54 PM »

Sorry about the above "quote" thingy. Should have previewed first!! Will never happen again!  Don't shoot me yet, I am a newbie!!

Mark Twain:
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #630 on: March 05, 2009, 08:01:47 PM »

Thanks wyks for showing me . Now how about telling me how to type with more than one finger 

BWAHAHAHA!    

Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #631 on: March 05, 2009, 08:07:34 PM »

Thinking outloud..

[/quote]

[/quote]
Never saw that. Thought her my space was now on private. Do you have a link?? Please?? Or, just quote it if you don't mind???
[/quote]

Something about calling her a beech and she got her man and next her baby..(Ron)
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #632 on: March 05, 2009, 08:09:33 PM »

Sorry about the above "quote" thingy. Should have previewed first!! Will never happen again!  Don't shoot me yet, I am a newbie!!

Welcome newbie and new Monkeys..I like your quote it was like find waldo..
Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #633 on: March 05, 2009, 08:09:46 PM »

Welcome, new Monkeys!!  Glad to have you here.

Flossy, I just wanted to say you look udderly lovely tonight as usual.     

luckyday
Scared Monkey

« Reply #634 on: March 05, 2009, 08:10:47 PM »

Why would she do that knowing the world and most probably LE is reading her my space? What a twit!!! Damn, I would be saying, "You can have him!!"

Mark Twain:
FIREYONE
Scared Monkey

« Reply #635 on: March 05, 2009, 08:11:33 PM »

Hi Everyone!  I am a friend of the family.  Just kidding    I actually found this site via WS and have been reading for several days here.  Some really smart monkeys here.

I knew about WS back during the Westerfield case and knew they were a joke then.  I never joined at that time because I would've been banned the first day.  I have never been much of a poster, just a reader but for some reason this case really struck me.  I had joined WS a few months back on a whim but just started posting due to this case.  No I am not one of them that joined 3 weeks ago and have over 1000 post!  Not even close.  This is NOT my name on WS simply because I have heard that if you trash WS and they find out who you are, you are banned.  I want to contiue posting over there, just to try and keep them honest.

The "Locals" and their thread is crazy!  I actually think they are all the same person.  Especiallly when I read about someone joining when they got their aircard.  I thought that from day one.  The owner of WS has to be the dumbest person ever.  I tried posting in that thread, I wasn't rude but I did ask why if they were so scared would they be posting on a message board.  I think it's someone (Chad IMO) that is doing this.  All of the bashing is about Ron and Misty and his family.  Over and over again the same thing.  Rumors, arrest records of 3 years ago etc.  They then quote that message and make it sound like it's truth.  Innocent posters not reading the entire thread then take it as truth and it spreads like wildfire.  They don't have to post links to prove their rumors but everyone else has to?  Just doesn't make sense to me.  They call themsleves slueths?  I call them like I see them, stupid people.

About this case.  It has me stumped.  I do think that it is a SO or Misty's cousin for revenge.  I do not think it's drug related as I do not think that Ron is really into drugs now.  I am not against Ron's and Misty's relationship.  It just doesn't bother me.  I do not respect Crystal simply because I think she could've done more to have her children with her or at least build a closer relationship other than every other weekend.  That's the mom in me.  I don't think Ron was underhanded in getting custody of the children.  I think the judge gave them to the best parent.  If it was only about money there is such a thing called child support.  I don't blame Misty if she was there all night (I would however if she left those kids alone) and it's her cousin.  I know where she comes from about hanging with a cousin that messed with her when she was younger (if this is the same one).  I have been in that position.  Long story, very small town and he is now my BIL.  I act normal around him and all the while my skin is crawling.

Well that's it in a nutshell (or should I say a banana peel  )  I promise I will only post when I have something to say. 

Thank you for listening

Sometimes life is a bowl of cereal without the cherries and sometimes it's like an ice cream with lots and lots of chocolate sauce
Searching
Monkey Junky

« Reply #636 on: March 05, 2009, 08:12:23 PM »

Thinking outloud..

[/quote]
[/quote]

Something about calling her a beech and she got her man and next her baby..(Ron)
[/quote]

Was that ohh whats her name?? Im thinking Amber for some reason, the other babby momma's myspace. I seen that and that ..well, honestly,thought what a beeatch.... I thought it was rude and cruel.

Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #637 on: March 05, 2009, 08:16:37 PM »

Thinking outloud..

[/quote]

[/quote]

Was that ohh whats her name?? Im thinking Amber for some reason, the other babby momma's myspace. I seen that and that ..well, honestly,thought what a beeatch.... I thought it was rude and cruel.
[/quote]

I did too.. Yes, Amber is the other girls name...Why would Misty go after a man who's

girlfriend @ the time just had a baby and knowing he already has 2 other kids..
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #638 on: March 05, 2009, 08:17:19 PM »

Thinking outloud..

Good thinking, Jerseygirl!  Might just be exactly why she did that.  Sure makes no sense the way she told it.  Having two of my sons being night shift workers, I can understand the need for having a blanket on the window, so Ron could sleep during the daylight hours. 

Misty mentioned that Haleigh cuddled up with a blanket to watch the movie/s. 

I dunno the real story about all the blankets.   

Just seems to me that if something happened to Haleigh that night, evidence may have gotten on the blanket and that could be why it needed to be washed.  Misty could have made it up that the blanket had urine on it. 

Something to consider is what we've mentioned before.  During at least one of the video interviews with Misty, she has a faraway blank look on her face while giving her answers.  And a couple of times while remembering whatever it was she was saying, she looked like she was about to throw up.  I'd like to know what it was that she was re-living in her mind, what (if anything) caused her to feel sick to her stomach? 

THIS is the reason I think something happened to Haleigh that night.  Either done by Misty or someone else, but it seems that Misty saw something that caused her to be sick.  She could very well have spent that night cleaning up a big mess.  I sure hope that LE continues to put pressure on her for the truth, whatever it might be.

Searching
Monkey Junky

« Reply #639 on: March 05, 2009, 08:17:32 PM »

Hi Everyone!  I am a friend of the family.  Just kidding    I actually found this site via WS and have been reading for several days here.  Some really smart monkeys here.

I knew about WS back during the Westerfield case and knew they were a joke then.  I never joined at that time because I would've been banned the first day.  I have never been much of a poster, just a reader but for some reason this case really struck me.  I had joined WS a few months back on a whim but just started posting due to this case.  No I am not one of them that joined 3 weeks ago and have over 1000 post!  Not even close.  This is NOT my name on WS simply because I have heard that if you trash WS and they find out who you are, you are banned.  I want to contiue posting over there, just to try and keep them honest.

The "Locals" and their thread is crazy!  I actually think they are all the same person.  Especiallly when I read about someone joining when they got their aircard.  I thought that from day one.  The owner of WS has to be the dumbest person ever.  I tried posting in that thread, I wasn't rude but I did ask why if they were so scared would they be posting on a message board.  I think it's someone (Chad IMO) that is doing this.  All of the bashing is about Ron and Misty and his family.  Over and over again the same thing.  Rumors, arrest records of 3 years ago etc.  They then quote that message and make it sound like it's truth.  Innocent posters not reading the entire thread then take it as truth and it spreads like wildfire.  They don't have to post links to prove their rumors but everyone else has to?  Just doesn't make sense to me.  They call themsleves slueths?  I call them like I see them, stupid people.

About this case.  It has me stumped.  I do think that it is a SO or Misty's cousin for revenge.  I do not think it's drug related as I do not think that Ron is really into drugs now.  I am not against Ron's and Misty's relationship.  It just doesn't bother me.  I do not respect Crystal simply because I think she could've done more to have her children with her or at least build a closer relationship other than every other weekend.  That's the mom in me.  I don't think Ron was underhanded in getting custody of the children.  I think the judge gave them to the best parent.  If it was only about money there is such a thing called child support.  I don't blame Misty if she was there all night (I would however if she left those kids alone) and it's her cousin.  I know where she comes from about hanging with a cousin that messed with her when she was younger (if this is the same one).  I have been in that position.  Long story, very small town and he is now my BIL.  I act normal around him and all the while my skin is crawling.

Well that's it in a nutshell (or should I say a banana peel  )  I promise I will only post when I have something to say. 

Thank you for listening

Welcome Fireyone... Glad you joined us.. can I make a suggestion??  Do not PM anyone there..     especially if you want it to stay umm private .. ohh wait.. you know, we monkeys are smart..it just occurred to me.. PM is not for PRIVATE messages, it is for PUBLIC messages..     Welcome aboard, grab a branch. If you are here with good gossip,sit with me, if it is going to get you in trouble, sit with Island Monkey. 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.