March 28, 2024, 08:38:28 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Cummings #4 3/04/09 - 3/08/09  (Read 295651 times)
alagary
Monkey Junky

« Reply #640 on: March 05, 2009, 08:17:36 PM »

Don't think the blanket was any kind of signal . Kids today (Misty ) use cell phones for everyihing .
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #641 on: March 05, 2009, 08:18:59 PM »

About the chair in the woods , maybe just kids playing Fort ?

Just like kids to do that too! 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
rana
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #642 on: March 05, 2009, 08:21:31 PM »

I know dissecting calls and words are not everyone's cup of tea, but Im all about it..... the psych, neuro-linguistics, body language, meta-messages, word choice... Anyhoo, Susan Adams is a retired FBI agent, but other authors are mentioned as well.

"Dr. Susan Adams is a communications consultant and instructor with 28 years of teaching experience.  She teaches counterintelligence, interviewing and interrogation, detection of deception, interpersonal communication and linguistic text analysis. 

Dr. Adams is a retired FBI Agent who spent the last ten years of her FBI career instructing federal agents, law enforcement officers, and international students at the FBI Academy in Quantico, Virginia.  Dr. Adams also served as Acting Unit Chief of the Law Enforcement Communication Unit at the FBI Academy. "

"911 Calls and Statement Analysis," 2008

If it doesn't pop to the right place, scroll WAY down (past Tactical Teams, past Police Practice, past Unusual Weapons, past Leadership Spotlights etc to....

"911 Homicide Calls and Statement Analysis: Is the Caller the Killer?"

LINK HERE (below)

http://cicentre.com/intelligencespeakers/articles/sa_june08leb.pdf

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #643 on: March 05, 2009, 08:22:03 PM »

Good points OS!  In looking at the map of that area, there does seem to be only one road that connects the neighborhood to the nearest one.  Kind of eerie to look at and realize there's only that one road.    

So your thoughts on that someone walked to the home seem justified.  I guess someone could have used a boat and walked up as well. 

Wonder how close the nearest neighbor is?  I can't remember.  Seems that in a few of the videos we've seen on the news, there looks like a fence nearby. 

I'd for sure have a dog if I lived around there!  A big, mean looking dog.  Not the lil doxie I have now who would invite a perp in and beg to be fed.   

iirc, there is a white fence not far from the side door, I wonder if there is a home next to it?

The father said the water is about 5 to 7 blocks away iirc. and the dogs did follow scent to the water first then onto the rr tracks.

So many things I wonder about this case.

Drugs, gangs, SO's..should be lots of big bad dogs...imo

OS

Well if there is a home on the other side of that fence, one would think they would have heard something.  At the very least, that would have been where I would have run to after grabbing Jr. and getting the heck outta there! 

Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #644 on: March 05, 2009, 08:23:19 PM »

Thinking outloud..

I wonder when Misty took the blanket off the window that was a signal to someone that

she was putting the kids to bed...

Good thinking, Jerseygirl!  Might just be exactly why she did that.  Sure makes no sense the way she told it.  Having two of my sons being night shift workers, I can understand the need for having a blanket on the window, so Ron could sleep during the daylight hours. 

Misty mentioned that Haleigh cuddled up with a blanket to watch the movie/s. 

I dunno the real story about all the blankets.   

Just seems to me that if something happened to Haleigh that night, evidence may have gotten on the blanket and that could be why it needed to be washed.  Misty could have made it up that the blanket had urine on it. 

Something to consider is what we've mentioned before.  During at least one of the video interviews with Misty, she has a faraway blank look on her face while giving her answers.  And a couple of times while remembering whatever it was she was saying, she looked like she was about to throw up.  I'd like to know what it was that she was re-living in her mind, what (if anything) caused her to feel sick to her stomach? 

THIS is the reason I think something happened to Haleigh that night.  Either done by Misty or someone else, but it seems that Misty saw something that caused her to be sick.  She could very well have spent that night cleaning up a big mess.  I sure hope that LE continues to put pressure on her for the truth, whatever it might be.

Hi Wyks- Hope your feeling better.. I think Ron and Misty knows what happen that night..

I wonder if the blanket was a signal for someone to drop off drugs when the kids went to

bed...
Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #645 on: March 05, 2009, 08:23:56 PM »

Thinking outloud..

I wonder when Misty took the blanket off the window that was a signal to someone that

she was putting the kids to bed...

Good thinking, Jerseygirl!  Might just be exactly why she did that.  Sure makes no sense the way she told it.  Having two of my sons being night shift workers, I can understand the need for having a blanket on the window, so Ron could sleep during the daylight hours. 

Misty mentioned that Haleigh cuddled up with a blanket to watch the movie/s. 

I dunno the real story about all the blankets.   

Just seems to me that if something happened to Haleigh that night, evidence may have gotten on the blanket and that could be why it needed to be washed.  Misty could have made it up that the blanket had urine on it. 

Something to consider is what we've mentioned before.  During at least one of the video interviews with Misty, she has a faraway blank look on her face while giving her answers.  And a couple of times while remembering whatever it was she was saying, she looked like she was about to throw up.  I'd like to know what it was that she was re-living in her mind, what (if anything) caused her to feel sick to her stomach? 

THIS is the reason I think something happened to Haleigh that night.  Either done by Misty or someone else, but it seems that Misty saw something that caused her to be sick.  She could very well have spent that night cleaning up a big mess.  I sure hope that LE continues to put pressure on her for the truth, whatever it might be.

errmmm Wyks, you may be onto something.... most people seem to be looking hard at RC for the drug connections etc.. maybe we need to look in Misty's direction for that  or something of that nature. She strikes me as a  well,stupid girl trying to look tough that may get herself in with the WRONG crowd. There was a girl in my area,was found in her burned car, nothing left of her but a tooth and small piece of bone iirc, had gotten herself mixed up in the wrong crowd,new boyfriend,he was a dealer and she took over for him while he was in jail and a couple of his regulars killed her,robbed her and burned her in the car.

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #646 on: March 05, 2009, 08:25:13 PM »

Maybe a drug dealer that Ron dropped dime on had a conversation in prison with some perv who lives in that area and knows of or knows Ron. This kind of thing happens all the time in prison (no knowledge personally, maybe I watch too much MSNBC prison documentaries). The wronged drug dealer starts talking about why they are in the joint, one thing leads to another; just a thought.

That sure could be!  It does happen!  (I've watched those documentaries too!  lol)

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #647 on: March 05, 2009, 08:26:47 PM »

WELCOME to all the new members.   
ospainter
Monkey Junky

Grandson in Ireland

« Reply #648 on: March 05, 2009, 08:27:51 PM »

I guess I am old fashioned, well I know I am old...

But isn't 7pm late for children to eat dinner?

My children ate as soon as they came home from school, no later than 5, snacks later before bedtime.

However, since a neighbor saw Haleigh in the evening, unless they are lying we know Haleigh was at the home.

someone other than family saw Haleigh, according to LE.

jmo,

OS

It's their lie they can tell it anyway they want.
Who, What, Where, When, How and Why
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #649 on: March 05, 2009, 08:29:01 PM »

What do you guys think of the chance that Misty might have gone out the back door that night, leaving it propped open cuz maybe she didn't have a key, and Haleigh waking up and going to look for her?  She might have turned the kitchen light on to be able to see in the dark.  She could have wandered down to the water, and maybe an alligator or croc....

Actually, I believe something happened to her inside the home, or an abductor came in.  But this is another possibility, I suppose. 

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #650 on: March 05, 2009, 08:33:14 PM »

Sorry about the above "quote" thingy. Should have previewed first!! Will never happen again!  Don't shoot me yet, I am a newbie!!

Not to worry, it happens pretty darn easy! 

Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #651 on: March 05, 2009, 08:35:46 PM »

What do you guys think of the chance that Misty might have gone out the back door that night, leaving it propped open cuz maybe she didn't have a key, and Haleigh waking up and going to look for her?  She might have turned the kitchen light on to be able to see in the dark.  She could have wandered down to the water, and maybe an alligator or croc....

Actually, I believe something happened to her inside the home, or an abductor came in.  But this is another possibility, I suppose. 

Wyks- I dont think Haleigh as young as she was would go down that long dirt road to go look

for Misty .. If something happened to Haleigh in the home maybe Haleigh got into some drugs.

and overdosed. There were no signs of a break in....
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #652 on: March 05, 2009, 08:36:45 PM »

Why would she do that knowing the world and most probably LE is reading her my space? What a twit!!! Damn, I would be saying, "You can have him!!"

Some of us were thinking that surely she couldn't be that dumb, and that maybe it's a fake myspace.  I am myspace-challenged tho, not sure how to know if it's for real or not.

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #653 on: March 05, 2009, 08:42:27 PM »

Hi FIREYONE, and welcome to the cage! 

Good observations, IMO.  And you can post even if you don't have anything specific to say.  Some of us do it a lot!   

Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #654 on: March 05, 2009, 08:43:18 PM »

Wyks- I dont think Haleigh as young as she was would go down that long dirt road to go look

for Misty .. If something happened to Haleigh in the home maybe Haleigh got into some drugs.

and overdosed. There were no signs of a break in....

JMO I think Ron and Misty were both  using drug...
luckyday
Scared Monkey

« Reply #655 on: March 05, 2009, 08:44:08 PM »

Do we know if the infamous dead bolt locks on the inside w/a key? If so, Misty would not be able to go out that side door if she did not have a key. Ron made a big deal about saying that he checks that lock every night. But also said that outside of taking out the trash, they had only used that door twice. If that is the case, WHY check it every night?

Mark Twain:
Always tell the truth. That way, you don't have to remember what you said.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #656 on: March 05, 2009, 08:44:18 PM »

If you are here with good gossip,sit with me, if it is going to get you in trouble, sit with Island Monkey. 

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #657 on: March 05, 2009, 08:44:28 PM »

REMINDER - COMING UP IN ABOUT 15 MINUTES - DANA PRETZER SHOW:

Click here to listen live:  http://scaredmonkeysradio.com/radio.m3u

Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #658 on: March 05, 2009, 08:45:09 PM »

Do we know if the infamous dead bolt locks on the inside w/a key? If so, Misty would not be able to go out that side door if she did not have a key. Ron made a big deal about saying that he checks that lock every night. But also said that outside of taking out the trash, they had only used that door twice. If that is the case, WHY check it every night?

Good question!!!!
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #659 on: March 05, 2009, 08:47:08 PM »

If you are here with good gossip,sit with me, if it is going to get you in trouble, sit with Island Monkey. 

I dont get it... Did I miss something.....
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.