April 24, 2024, 03:44:13 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Cummings #4 3/04/09 - 3/08/09  (Read 297421 times)
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #680 on: March 05, 2009, 09:17:07 PM »

Do we know if the infamous dead bolt locks on the inside w/a key? If so, Misty would not be able to go out that side door if she did not have a key. Ron made a big deal about saying that he checks that lock every night. But also said that outside of taking out the trash, they had only used that door twice. If that is the case, WHY check it every night?

I thought the same thing about that myself

Call me crazy but I check my doors every night and I always keep them locked.... just gives me peace of mind before I go to bed...

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #681 on: March 05, 2009, 09:23:59 PM »

Hi Everyone!  I am a friend of the family.  Just kidding    I actually found this site via WS and have been reading for several days here.  Some really smart monkeys here.

I knew about WS back during the Westerfield case and knew they were a joke then.  I never joined at that time because I would've been banned the first day.  I have never been much of a poster, just a reader but for some reason this case really struck me.  I had joined WS a few months back on a whim but just started posting due to this case.  No I am not one of them that joined 3 weeks ago and have over 1000 post!  Not even close.  This is NOT my name on WS simply because I have heard that if you trash WS and they find out who you are, you are banned.  I want to contiue posting over there, just to try and keep them honest.

The "Locals" and their thread is crazy!  I actually think they are all the same person.  Especiallly when I read about someone joining when they got their aircard.  I thought that from day one.  The owner of WS has to be the dumbest person ever.  I tried posting in that thread, I wasn't rude but I did ask why if they were so scared would they be posting on a message board.  I think it's someone (Chad IMO) that is doing this.  All of the bashing is about Ron and Misty and his family.  Over and over again the same thing.  Rumors, arrest records of 3 years ago etc.  They then quote that message and make it sound like it's truth.  Innocent posters not reading the entire thread then take it as truth and it spreads like wildfire.  They don't have to post links to prove their rumors but everyone else has to?  Just doesn't make sense to me.  They call themsleves slueths?  I call them like I see them, stupid people.

About this case.  It has me stumped.  I do think that it is a SO or Misty's cousin for revenge.  I do not think it's drug related as I do not think that Ron is really into drugs now.  I am not against Ron's and Misty's relationship.  It just doesn't bother me.  I do not respect Crystal simply because I think she could've done more to have her children with her or at least build a closer relationship other than every other weekend.  That's the mom in me.  I don't think Ron was underhanded in getting custody of the children.  I think the judge gave them to the best parent.  If it was only about money there is such a thing called child support.  I don't blame Misty if she was there all night (I would however if she left those kids alone) and it's her cousin.  I know where she comes from about hanging with a cousin that messed with her when she was younger (if this is the same one).  I have been in that position.  Long story, very small town and he is now my BIL.  I act normal around him and all the while my skin is crawling.

Well that's it in a nutshell (or should I say a banana peel  )  I promise I will only post when I have something to say. 

Thank you for listening

Welcome Fireyone... Glad you joined us.. can I make a suggestion??  Do not PM anyone there..     especially if you want it to stay umm private .. ohh wait.. you know, we monkeys are smart..it just occurred to me.. PM is not for PRIVATE messages, it is for PUBLIC messages..     Welcome aboard, grab a branch. If you are here with good gossip,sit with me, if it is going to get you in trouble, sit with Island Monkey. 

What~I'm just a shy timid lil monkey

There you are island monkey....

I'm here JG~have had a sick one at home (strep throat)   Haven't seen you in a while.............I've been reading and catching up and we seem to be on the same page on TN and others as well

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #682 on: March 05, 2009, 09:25:46 PM »

Misty looks like she may be on the "H". Was def not coherent on the 911 calls or afterward. Too many inconsistencies w/the bed thing. She says on the 911 call "I was cleaning", then says "We were sleeping". Which is it? I have yet to see Misty in a short-sleeved shirt. And she always has that faraway look in her eyes. If she couldn't get "H", maybe she was taking Oxycontin. I think I heard that somewhere (cannot remember where - maybe Geraldo???) Maybe that is why she did not wake up IF someone took HL while she was asleep/passed out.

I wonder if LE did any drug testing on Ron and Misty...

I was wondering if that was behind Ron's new buzzed hair~nothing to test, because the others are too easy to pass even if dirty.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
rana
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #683 on: March 05, 2009, 09:26:20 PM »

Is it me or is it nearly impossible to watch NG/JVM/Greta and post at the same time??? I'm doing good to walk and chew gum - trying to watch NG on the dvr and of course...it's all about Casey. No Bombshell today, IMO.

Seems to me the HL case is falling be the wayside - and Nancy just called Riahnna "Ree-Honna".

...cheese treats...

**snort**

Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #684 on: March 05, 2009, 09:29:59 PM »

Hi Everyone!  I am a friend of the family.  Just kidding    I actually found this site via WS and have been reading for several days here.  Some really smart monkeys here.

I knew about WS back during the Westerfield case and knew they were a joke then.  I never joined at that time because I would've been banned the first day.  I have never been much of a poster, just a reader but for some reason this case really struck me.  I had joined WS a few months back on a whim but just started posting due to this case.  No I am not one of them that joined 3 weeks ago and have over 1000 post!  Not even close.  This is NOT my name on WS simply because I have heard that if you trash WS and they find out who you are, you are banned.  I want to contiue posting over there, just to try and keep them honest.

The "Locals" and their thread is crazy!  I actually think they are all the same person.  Especiallly when I read about someone joining when they got their aircard.  I thought that from day one.  The owner of WS has to be the dumbest person ever.  I tried posting in that thread, I wasn't rude but I did ask why if they were so scared would they be posting on a message board.  I think it's someone (Chad IMO) that is doing this.  All of the bashing is about Ron and Misty and his family.  Over and over again the same thing.  Rumors, arrest records of 3 years ago etc.  They then quote that message and make it sound like it's truth.  Innocent posters not reading the entire thread then take it as truth and it spreads like wildfire.  They don't have to post links to prove their rumors but everyone else has to?  Just doesn't make sense to me.  They call themsleves slueths?  I call them like I see them, stupid people.

About this case.  It has me stumped.  I do think that it is a SO or Misty's cousin for revenge.  I do not think it's drug related as I do not think that Ron is really into drugs now.  I am not against Ron's and Misty's relationship.  It just doesn't bother me.  I do not respect Crystal simply because I think she could've done more to have her children with her or at least build a closer relationship other than every other weekend.  That's the mom in me.  I don't think Ron was underhanded in getting custody of the children.  I think the judge gave them to the best parent.  If it was only about money there is such a thing called child support.  I don't blame Misty if she was there all night (I would however if she left those kids alone) and it's her cousin.  I know where she comes from about hanging with a cousin that messed with her when she was younger (if this is the same one).  I have been in that position.  Long story, very small town and he is now my BIL.  I act normal around him and all the while my skin is crawling.

Well that's it in a nutshell (or should I say a banana peel  )  I promise I will only post when I have something to say. 

Thank you for listening

Welcome Fireyone... Glad you joined us.. can I make a suggestion??  Do not PM anyone there..     especially if you want it to stay umm private .. ohh wait.. you know, we monkeys are smart..it just occurred to me.. PM is not for PRIVATE messages, it is for PUBLIC messages..     Welcome aboard, grab a branch. If you are here with good gossip,sit with me, if it is going to get you in trouble, sit with Island Monkey. 

errrr... you forgot sneaky       

rana
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #685 on: March 05, 2009, 09:30:01 PM »

Do we know if the infamous dead bolt locks on the inside w/a key? If so, Misty would not be able to go out that side door if she did not have a key. Ron made a big deal about saying that he checks that lock every night. But also said that outside of taking out the trash, they had only used that door twice. If that is the case, WHY check it every night?

Call me crazy but I check my doors every night and I always keep them locked.... just gives me peace of mind before I go to bed...

WORD!! ME TOO, but I'm a little tiny touch OCD-ish - heh (not that full blown OCD is funny, cos I'm sure it's not for those who actually have it.)

Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #686 on: March 05, 2009, 09:33:56 PM »

Thank you for listening

There you are island monkey....

I'm here JG~have had a sick one at home (strep throat)   Haven't seen you in a while.............I've been reading and catching up and we seem to be on the same page on TN and others as well

You got that right....
rana
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #687 on: March 05, 2009, 09:34:47 PM »

Misty looks like she may be on the "H". Was def not coherent on the 911 calls or afterward. Too many inconsistencies w/the bed thing. She says on the 911 call "I was cleaning", then says "We were sleeping". Which is it? I have yet to see Misty in a short-sleeved shirt. And she always has that faraway look in her eyes. If she couldn't get "H", maybe she was taking Oxycontin. I think I heard that somewhere (cannot remember where - maybe Geraldo???) Maybe that is why she did not wake up IF someone took HL while she was asleep/passed out.

I was wondering if that was behind Ron's new buzzed hair~nothing to test, because the others are too easy to pass even if dirty.

I don't want to go down a bad road here since we just had a pubic incident with a banned person's avatar today; but this is in a serious vein, so it's different. (?)

Hair Sampling Procedures

http://www.druglibrary.org/schaffer/cocaine/cokehair.htm

And for the Dial-up folks Smile

(there's more, but an excerpt.....)

"The site and technique for collecting the hair specimens are important because considerable differences in trace element and drug concentrations have been reported for hair samples collected from different sites (Chatt and Katz 1988, pp. 14-16).

Morphine concentrations have been found to be highest in pubic hair, followed by axillary hair, then scalp hair (Kintz et al. 1993);

methadone concentrations have been found to be highest in axillary hair, followed by pubic hair. then scalp hair (Balabanova and Wolf 1989).

Hair samples analyzed for cocaine are most typically obtained from the scalp. This site may be more susceptible to external contamination, but it also can be sampled less intrusively than the axillary or pubic regions.

The posterior vertex region of the scalp is generally chosen as a sampling site because most hair in this area (85 percent) is in the active growing phase and thus more likely to incorporate drug.

An adequate sample for testing, approximately 100 mg of hair, can be obtained by gripping a bundle of hair with the circumference of a pencil and then pulling gently to remove any loose strands of hair in the resting stage that are easily shed.

The remaining strands are grasped firmly while the hair is cut as close to the scalp as possible. After cutting the hair, it is important to keep the root ends of the bundle aligned so that the hair strands can be cut accurately for subsequent segmental analysis.

Segmental analysis often is used in hair analysis in an attempt to correlate time of ingestion with location of drug along the hair shaft. In this procedure, the root ends of the hair sample are aligned, and the sample is cut into segments that can be analyzed individually.

Typically, the sample is cut into 1-cm segments with each segment corresponding to approximately 1 month's growth, assuming a hair growth rate of 1 cm/month. However, the length of the segments can be varied, and some laboratories have found that cutting the hair specimen into shorter segments (e.g., 2 mm) results in better resolution (Uematsu et al. 1993)."

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #688 on: March 05, 2009, 09:35:52 PM »

Thank you for listening

errrr... you forgot sneaky       

errr yeah, just a bit though.......

[
luckyday
Scared Monkey

« Reply #689 on: March 05, 2009, 09:36:54 PM »

Rana, thanks for that. Your def the brainchild monk!!

Mark Twain:
Always tell the truth. That way, you don't have to remember what you said.
Searching
Monkey Junky

« Reply #690 on: March 05, 2009, 09:37:55 PM »

agreed Rana about the blanket bit...very odd..also agree with Island about the kids eating out on the porch because it was cold..however, didn't Granny Sykes say that the kids were eating on the porch when she got there? could be wrong but that is what I recall...

Can I chime in on the porch eating on a cold night?

We as parents probably would not have our children on a porch on a cold night to eat dinner,but that is us, not a 17 year old, not well educated girl. I have a daughter that is 18 but hooked up with her current boyfriend at 17,against my word/wishes, and has been playing mommy to his kids from his last relationship. her bf's family reminds me of Haleigh/ Misty family. Have the educated decent people and have the uneducated backwoods people in the mix. I would not be surprised if misty was feeding them on the porch on a cold night.. less clean up for a lazy teen..
Just sayin
Searching, I swear to God that you are me in a monkey suit! I thought the exact same thing...! especially the part about less clean up for Misty! Man! We are on the same wave length about things!

After surviving 4 17 year olds and cleaning up after them..was just a thought.     You are a smart monkey,so i am honored you said that.

Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #691 on: March 05, 2009, 09:38:08 PM »

Thinking outloud- I wonder if Misty will get a buzz cut next....
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #692 on: March 05, 2009, 09:39:22 PM »

I don't want to go down a bad road here since we just had a pubic incident with a banned person's avatar today; but this is in a serious vein, so it's different. (?)

Hair Sampling Procedures

And for the Dial-up folks Smile

(there's more, but an excerpt.....)

"The site and technique for collecting the hair specimens are important because considerable differences in trace element and drug concentrations have been reported for hair samples collected from different sites (Chatt and Katz 1988, pp. 14-16).

Morphine concentrations have been found to be highest in pubic hair, followed by axillary hair, then scalp hair (Kintz et al. 1993);

methadone concentrations have been found to be highest in axillary hair, followed by pubic hair. then scalp hair (Balabanova and Wolf 1989).

Hair samples analyzed for cocaine are most typically obtained from the scalp. This site may be more susceptible to external contamination, but it also can be sampled less intrusively than the axillary or pubic regions.

The posterior vertex region of the scalp is generally chosen as a sampling site because most hair in this area (85 percent) is in the active growing phase and thus more likely to incorporate drug.

An adequate sample for testing, approximately 100 mg of hair, can be obtained by gripping a bundle of hair with the circumference of a pencil and then pulling gently to remove any loose strands of hair in the resting stage that are easily shed.

The remaining strands are grasped firmly while the hair is cut as close to the scalp as possible. After cutting the hair, it is important to keep the root ends of the bundle aligned so that the hair strands can be cut accurately for subsequent segmental analysis.

Segmental analysis often is used in hair analysis in an attempt to correlate time of ingestion with location of drug along the hair shaft. In this procedure, the root ends of the hair sample are aligned, and the sample is cut into segments that can be analyzed individually.

Typically, the sample is cut into 1-cm segments with each segment corresponding to approximately 1 month's growth, assuming a hair growth rate of 1 cm/month. However, the length of the segments can be varied, and some laboratories have found that cutting the hair specimen into shorter segments (e.g., 2 mm) results in better resolution (Uematsu et al. 1993)."

Thanks Rana...........kinda more than I wanted to know, but very useful information.

[
Searching
Monkey Junky

« Reply #693 on: March 05, 2009, 09:41:14 PM »

WORD!! ME TOO, but I'm a little tiny touch OCD-ish - heh (not that full blown OCD is funny, cos I'm sure it's not for those who actually have it.)

Check Doors,windows.....have a security system /camera.... nope, not paranoid,not me,nope..... have a couple teens in the neighborhood that have vandalized my property,because they could.. parents are MAJOR enablers...

Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #694 on: March 05, 2009, 09:41:40 PM »

Is it me or is it nearly impossible to watch NG/JVM/Greta and post at the same time??? I'm doing good to walk and chew gum - trying to watch NG on the dvr and of course...it's all about Casey. No Bombshell today, IMO.

Seems to me the HL case is falling be the wayside - and Nancy just called Riahnna "Ree-Honna".

It just rubs me the wrong way that NG cannot pronounce others names correctly.  She always prounces Caylee as Kelley.

Heart
rana
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #695 on: March 05, 2009, 09:43:17 PM »

Hair Sampling Procedures

Thanks Rana...........kinda more than I wanted to know, but very useful information.

As my hubby says, we just want the sausage... not to know how it's made. . BWAH!

luckyday
Scared Monkey

« Reply #696 on: March 05, 2009, 09:44:44 PM »

What happened to the good ole days when we didn't worry whether we locked our doors? I used to play outside until after dark, not a care in the world. Went to school and about the only thing I ever worried about is if they boy I thought was cute would smile at me.

Oy Vey, how things have changed. Thank God my kids are grown. Now, I worry for my grandchildren.

Question: Does anyone here think HL is still alive? What is your gut telling you?

Mark Twain:
Always tell the truth. That way, you don't have to remember what you said.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #697 on: March 05, 2009, 09:44:58 PM »

Check Doors,windows.....have a security system /camera.... nope, not paranoid,not me,nope..... have a couple teens in the neighborhood that have vandalized my property,because they could.. parents are MAJOR enablers...

I wish parents that are enablers, and we've seen so many would learn that they are actually harming their kids by this, they must learn the consequences of their actions or they are doomed to repeat them.

Regarding locking the doors~I just put a sticky by the bed to remind myself every night, and to get a key. I guess we just have an incredibly false sense of security....that or the 200lb St. Bernard and my friend Ms. Glock

[
rana
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #698 on: March 05, 2009, 09:45:28 PM »

But what do they say about those who are paranoid?

...... sometimes someone IS following them.

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #699 on: March 05, 2009, 09:46:24 PM »

Thinking outloud- I wonder if Misty will get a buzz cut next....

and also one of those Brazilian wax jobs while she is at it after reading Rana's post! tee hee!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.