March 29, 2024, 12:12:08 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Cummings #4 3/04/09 - 3/08/09  (Read 295693 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #720 on: March 05, 2009, 10:07:57 PM »

GREAT SHOW DANA!  LOVE ALL OF YOUR GUESTS!
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #721 on: March 05, 2009, 10:08:14 PM »

Have any of you been on the CSO board? Bleeding hearts for sure. Not too many true "sleuths". Just wondering.

No, I don't even know what CSO stands for.....I just post here and lurk other places.....what is CSO?
Crimesearchers

www.crimesearchers.com
Thanks for the link and info Lucky

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
jules3699
Scared Monkey

« Reply #722 on: March 05, 2009, 10:09:23 PM »

Thank you all for the warm welcome!  I will share my nanners with ya!

luckyday
Scared Monkey

« Reply #723 on: March 05, 2009, 10:10:34 PM »

Is that Dan S?? The one Misty took a ride with allegedly??

you mean literally or figuratively  Yes, that's the one.....
What exactly do you want to know? Is it Daniel Snodgrass? Give me particulars if you can, like..is he an SO????

Mark Twain:
Always tell the truth. That way, you don't have to remember what you said.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #724 on: March 05, 2009, 10:12:16 PM »

I know dissecting calls and words are not everyone's cup of tea, but Im all about it..... the psych, neuro-linguistics, body language, meta-messages, word choice... Anyhoo, Susan Adams is a retired FBI agent, but other authors are mentioned as well.

"Dr. Susan Adams is a communications consultant and instructor with 28 years of teaching experience.  She teaches counterintelligence, interviewing and interrogation, detection of deception, interpersonal communication and linguistic text analysis. 

Dr. Adams is a retired FBI Agent who spent the last ten years of her FBI career instructing federal agents, law enforcement officers, and international students at the FBI Academy in Quantico, Virginia.  Dr. Adams also served as Acting Unit Chief of the Law Enforcement Communication Unit at the FBI Academy. "

"911 Calls and Statement Analysis," 2008

If it doesn't pop to the right place, scroll WAY down (past Tactical Teams, past Police Practice, past Unusual Weapons, past Leadership Spotlights etc to....

"911 Homicide Calls and Statement Analysis: Is the Caller the Killer?"

LINK HERE (below)

http://cicentre.com/intelligencespeakers/articles/sa_june08leb.pdf

WOW, Rana!  This is an excellent and informative article!  Great find! 

Reading thru it, I saw some concerns with the 911 call made in this case.  Will have to find a written copy of that again and put our thinking caps on! 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #725 on: March 05, 2009, 10:14:53 PM »

Is that Dan S?? The one Misty took a ride with allegedly??

you mean literally or figuratively  Yes, that's the one.....
What exactly do you want to know? Is it Daniel Snodgrass? Give me particulars if you can, like..is he an SO????

He will be soon, we have the link to the crime that he was charged with

http://www.putnamsheriff.org/news/2007/12/20.html

Satsuma Man Arrested for Sex Crimes

by: Major Keith Riddick
Snodgrass A fifty-four year old South Putnam man has been arrested for sexually abusing a nine year old girl. Daniel E. Snodgrass of Betsy Ross Place in Satsuma was arrested by Putnam County Sheriff's Detective Ken Taylor after Detective Taylor led a team of other Sheriff's Office Detectives, assisted by a member of the Florida Department of Law Enforcement having computer crime expertise, in a search of Snodgrass' home. The search and arrest warrants were obtained after a two week investigation into allegations made by the child and her sixteen year old sister.
 Snodgrass had been hired by the father of the girls to teach them how to ride the unicycle and said he "could get them into show business." This arrangement began in September of 2007. Snodgrass is accused of tying the nine year old to a bed and sexually abusing her. He is also accused of having both girls pose for photographs in lingerie and of fondling the sixteen year old on the outside of her clothing. The search warrant resulted in the seizure of two unicycles, various clothing articles, photos, and a computer. A forensic examination of the computer will be conducted by the Florida Department of Law Enforcement
 Daniel E. Snodgrass remains in the Putnam County Jail without benefit of bond charged with one count of Capital Sexual Battery. Detective Taylor is continuing the investigation.

What I want to know is where does he keep his boat and has it been searched.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
rana
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #726 on: March 05, 2009, 10:15:35 PM »

I know dissecting calls and words are not everyone's cup of tea, but Im all about it..... the psych, neuro-linguistics, body language, meta-messages, word choice... Anyhoo, Susan Adams is a retired FBI agent, but other authors are mentioned as well.

"Dr. Susan Adams is a communications consultant and instructor with 28 years of teaching experience.  She teaches counterintelligence, interviewing and interrogation, detection of deception, interpersonal communication and linguistic text analysis. 

Dr. Adams is a retired FBI Agent who spent the last ten years of her FBI career instructing federal agents, law enforcement officers, and international students at the FBI Academy in Quantico, Virginia.  Dr. Adams also served as Acting Unit Chief of the Law Enforcement Communication Unit at the FBI Academy. "

If it doesn't pop to the right place, scroll WAY down (past Tactical Teams, past Police Practice, past Unusual Weapons, past Leadership Spotlights etc to....

LINK HERE (below)

Reading thru it, I saw some concerns with the 911 call made in this case.  Will have to find a written copy of that again and put our thinking caps on! 

I wanted to post chunks of it but didn't want to faux pas. I saw the concerns as well, Wyks Wish more would take a look at it (the article) cos I'm curious about feedback.

I have more, but don't want to be a snore. (...'fraid that ship has sailed, rana)

jules3699
Scared Monkey

« Reply #727 on: March 05, 2009, 10:16:42 PM »

Here is the link to the 911 call transcript

http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Sidebar/2009/2/12/haleigh_911_transcript_part_1.html

ospainter
Monkey Junky

Grandson in Ireland

« Reply #728 on: March 05, 2009, 10:17:01 PM »

Have any of you been on the CSO board? Bleeding hearts for sure. Not too many true "sleuths". Just wondering.

No, I don't even know what CSO stands for.....I just post here and lurk other places.....what is CSO?
Crimesearchers

www.crimesearchers.com

Is that the site mentioned in the firstcoast chat? if so, did many locals go there if you know.

thank you

OS

It's their lie they can tell it anyway they want.
Who, What, Where, When, How and Why
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #729 on: March 05, 2009, 10:19:47 PM »

LINK HERE (below)

That is VERY enlighting...maybe Brandi or Klaas could do a screen grab and post it, it does have great clue markers in that article..Go Rana

[
rana
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #730 on: March 05, 2009, 10:20:37 PM »

Here's another Wyks, and all y'all....

“Are You Telling Me the Truth? Indicators of Veracity in Written Statements,” 2004

(If it doesn't pop-up just right - scroll way down past "Crisis Intervention" etc )

CI CENTER LINK

http://cicentre.com/intelligencespeakers/articles/sa_oct04leb.pdf

jules3699
Scared Monkey

« Reply #731 on: March 05, 2009, 10:22:06 PM »

interesting what was brought up first on that phone call.  I mean if my child was missing I would have said that first!  MY CHILD HAS BEEN TAKEN!!

luckyday
Scared Monkey

« Reply #732 on: March 05, 2009, 10:23:00 PM »

No, no locals. Just some peeps who are kinda clueless IMO.

Re: Snodgrass. Did he recently get arrested? That article did not have an arrest date or when it was published.

Would be very difficult to find out if LE has searched it. Might not be that difficult to find out if a boat is registered to him, but it may not be registered in Putnum County, which would take hours to find out. Also, are we certain Misty went on a "ride" w/him? Source, please?

Mark Twain:
Always tell the truth. That way, you don't have to remember what you said.
rana
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #733 on: March 05, 2009, 10:23:53 PM »

LINK HERE (below)

That is VERY enlighting...maybe Brandi or Klaas could do a screen grab and post it, it does have great clue markers in that article..Go Rana

OK sure IM....

I have a butt-load of these...

in the south we have a counting sytem.... 1.....  2.....  3..... and a butt-load .

I see jules has the transcript which we need, and do ya'll also have the 911 audio handy?

Thanks, jules.

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #734 on: March 05, 2009, 10:24:12 PM »

interesting what was brought up first on that phone call.  I mean if my child was missing I would have said that first!  MY CHILD HAS BEEN TAKEN!!

Amen~Rana counted how many times he used "I was at work or just got home from work" during this call and the very first interview he did....RANA, what were those results ?

[
rana
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #735 on: March 05, 2009, 10:28:09 PM »

Here's number 3

“Statement Analysis: What Do Words Really Reveal?” 1996 "What Do Suspects' Words Really Reveal?"

This begins with Susan Smith.

CI CENTER LINK

http://cicentre.com/intelligencespeakers/articles/sa_statement_analysis_1996.pdf

Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #736 on: March 05, 2009, 10:29:24 PM »

LINK HERE (below)

I wanted to post chunks of it but didn't want to faux pas. I saw the concerns as well, Wyks Wish more would take a look at it (the article) cos I'm curious about feedback.

I have more, but don't want to be a snore. (...'fraid that ship has sailed, rana)

Great article rana......
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #737 on: March 05, 2009, 10:29:49 PM »

No, no locals. Just some peeps who are kinda clueless IMO.

Re: Snodgrass. Did he recently get arrested? That article did not have an arrest date or when it was published.

Would be very difficult to find out if LE has searched it. Might not be that difficult to find out if a boat is registered to him, but it may not be registered in Putnum County, which would take hours to find out. Also, are we certain Misty went on a "ride" w/him? Source, please?

He was arrested in 2007, December IIRC and he just this week went to trial.

I called Putnam County and St. Johns and those records aren't public due to homeland security issues, they have to be subpeoned. No, we aren't certain that Misty was with him, just rumors from Anna FL that she heard in Satsuma. Apparantly his ex wife has been saying that Misty was at the house alot for drugs, then when I learned he had a boat I just started wondering IF he could have snatched her and used the boat to get her out of the area.....he's a sick POS for sure.

[
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #738 on: March 05, 2009, 10:30:24 PM »

Hi Wyks- Hope your feeling better.. I think Ron and Misty knows what happen that night..

I wonder if the blanket was a signal for someone to drop off drugs when the kids went to

bed...

Thanks Jerseygirl! 

Yeah, I also think they know.  And for sure, the blanket taken off the window could have been a signal for several different things!

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
rana
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #739 on: March 05, 2009, 10:30:42 PM »

Amen~Rana counted how many times he used "I was at work or just got home from work" during this call and the very first interview he did....RANA, what were those results ?

I don't want to guess, but I posted it here.

It was his first interview (where he fell on the ground) and it was several times in a short time; but I need to search and find the post with the counts and the times with the video clip.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.